• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
In other words, Will just wants his Wonderdog back so he can have something to pet and feed-- I mean have deep philosophical conversations with and hunt and stuff.

Even if Safton wants the exact opposite...

In other words, Will just wants his Wonderdog back so he can have something to pet and feed-- I mean have deep philosophical conversations with and hunt and stuff.

Even if Safton wants the exact opposite...
Safton wants the Emile/Chase ship to sail.
Will just wants a puppy.

LOL.
I didn't notice Emile had nodded towards the couch til after my post.

Chase is not being that obedient, I had just missed that bit and well...limited seating in the cabin.

LOL.
I didn't notice Emile had nodded towards the couch til after my post.

Chase is not being that obedient, I had just missed that bit and well...limited seating in the cabin.

You keep telling yourself that....

You keep telling yourself that....
tumblr_inline_mq3aw0el7k1qz4rgp.gif

Emile already has the fluffy puppy well-trained... the man does it while thinking he's being defiant.

*steeples fingers*

Soon...

Last edited:
I can't handle the Emile feels.

Though he's banking quite heavily on the fact that Chase won't kill Thomas...

Let's just wait and see if Thomas deserves to see Justice or Vengeance today...

I know it wasn't Emile's intent but I couldn't help but find humor in it.

The car driving up and he's internally like, "Quick, distraction!" And just lunges in for the kiss to distract Chase. Pffft.

The car driving up and he's internally like, "Quick, distraction!" And just lunges in for the kiss to distract Chase. Pffft.

"A gentleman is merely a patient wolf"... he was patient enough to wait for the opportune moment!

"A gentleman is merely a patient wolf"... he was patient enough to wait for the opportune moment!

I feel it was more like:

Shit. He's going to yell at me again. Better do this now 'cause I'm not sure if he's going to let me later....

"We have the option of sitting out here and waiting," She paused slight smirk on her lips. "And actually waiting, not.... playing

I'm shocked -- shocked -- that Mac would even suggest that the two of them are incapable of being all professional and stuff while on a mission.

:P

Yep, sleepy. So I'm just gonna keep waiting until someone wants to talk to Ginny. Or maybe Tara, but I can't think of why she'd be at the colony other than maybe that blood delivery, and we don't roleplay for the nest.

Not yet, but will be soon!

If you give me a little while I can get that started for you. I wasn't sure how soon you wanted to do the nest bits

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back