• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh no she found us.
Hide the shenanigans.

tenor.gif

While I'd like to pretend Mac wouldn't be okay with this, it would be a total lie.

I would honestly expect nothing less. I can just picture her leaning against a nearby tree and watching without a care in the world.

More like taking advantage of an emotionally broken man.

But maybe Chase wants to be taken advantage of deep down.

I didn't say that.

More like taking advantage of an emotionally broken man.

But maybe Chase wants to be taken advantage of deep down.

I didn't say that.

Listen, you can't have him both ways. He gave Chase space, was being Serious-Emile; but then Chase broke into old flirtations "Being too likable" and opened up the flirts again. :P

YES <X3

Chase, you pick up that phone and go to that funeral this instant... then go back to the suavest werewolf to ever werewolf.

Don't even bother trying to hide it, Wonderdog.

Crono Crono He doesn't have ulterior motives to this.... at all.....

Listen, you can't have him both ways. He gave Chase space, was being Serious-Emile; but then Chase broke into old flirtations "Being too likable" and opened up the flirts again. :P
Agreeable and likable aren't the same. xD (Okay upon looking over the definitions they can be but it wasn't the context I necessarily meant haha.)

It was less flirting and more like damn you for being such a decent guy by offering to literally conduct my fathers funeral.

Crono Crono He doesn't have ulterior motives to this.... at all.....
Lies!

Agreeable and likable aren't the same. xD (Okay upon looking over the definitions they can be but it wasn't the context I necessarily meant haha.)

It was less flirting and more like damn you for being such a decent guy by offering to literally conduct my fathers funeral.

No take-backs! Emile already smells blood in the water...

You wound me, sir.

I give Chase a 10/10 for that threat. That's certainly one way to avoid an arranged marriage mating. :closed eyes open smile:

Oh lord.

Will's prying open Pandora's box. And Emile's the one who's going to have to deal with it. LOL.

I'm laughing though, I can't help but wonder what Will was thinking.

Yes. Let's inform the angry Werewolf just hours after being told of fathers murder where the highest person on the suspect list is located. What could possibly go wrong?

giphy.gif

I'm laughing though, I can't help but wonder what Will was thinking.

Yes. Let's inform the angry Werewolf just hours after being told of fathers murder where the highest person on the suspect list is located. What could possibly go wrong?

giphy.gif

He knew Chase would probably ask and wanted to give him the option, because "Sorry, that's need to know" probably wouldn't go over well. He doesn't want to add fuel to the burning bridge, basically.

He's counting on being able to beat Chase there anyway if the dude decides to come along and hopefully keep him in check. It's a decision inspired as much by guilt as anything

Oh lord.

Will's prying open Pandora's box. And Emile's the one who's going to have to deal with it. LOL.

Bring it fluffy! Emile's got this.

He knew Chase would probably ask and wanted to give him the option, because "Sorry, that's need to know" probably wouldn't go over well. He doesn't want to add fuel to the burning bridge, basically.

He's counting on being able to beat Chase there anyway if the dude decides to come along and hopefully keep him in check. It's a decision inspired as much by guilt as anything

Will is going to end up with a fat lip from Emile in the future. "I just got him settled and you go and do this!"

Will is going to end up with a fat lip from Emile in the future. "I just got him settled and you go and do this!"

Bring it on, mec! There's room for one more in this nude forest argument (you're welcome Mac).

To be fair, Will has no idea whatsoever that Chase is back with the Pack or that said Pack isn't hostile to him. As far as he's concerned, angry Chase coming to raise hell with parental supervision is better than him wandering around the woods to get ambushed by puppy dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back