• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Of the people directly involved, I'd say the 3 NPC's would not be able to find Chase.

Between Ashley and Mac, Mac's the wolf hunter, but she's got her sights set on a god or two for next while, some lone wolf in the colony isn't going to faze her. Actually works well for her since her and Williams plan had been to catch one and set it loose anyways....

Feel free to play this out however you guys want to with Chase. If your character puts two and two together, but doesn't say anything, or tells everyone else. It's up to you. :3

Or if someone wants to track him down, figure it out, then help him, or capture him. I'm literally up for anything except preferably having him killed off haha. This could be used as a point where yet another person comes to find out his secret, or if you just want to out him to the rest I suppose I'm not against it.

I dunno. Shoot out ideas if you want.

Lol, yeah, he shouldn't have changed. X3 If Alaric was near him he would be going after him to help him. Buuuuut he doesn't see him and is busy with Mac and Will.

Elijah knows how to track a wolf decently, though he's a bit concerned about checking on Will (and ironically Chase) since they're unaccounted for...

...Screw it, he's hunting big game.

latest

Oh, and NanLia NanLia : Mac referring to Hypnos as "You sleepy bastard" absolutely killed me.

St. Boethius St. Boethius . Sing!?! Good lord..... You know she was just being strangled, right?

Safton Safton . Best of luck to Will in his new life! Lol

This'll be interesting to say the least.

Lol she reacted like I thought she would. Just the resident god introducing himself. But I definitely like her set up.

And the only one he's liable to share it with is Thanatos and his wife. He's pretty good at keeping things under wraps.

I love that he shows up just when Mac gets Will back and pokes the bear....

It may not end well but it comes down to whether Will beats Mac to the punch.

Lol poking the bear is the best he can do while waiting for her eventual death. It's... it's like a form of entertainment for him. By all means please punch Death lol. I would love writing his reaction to that. Though Mac may not like the consequences.

Lol poking the bear is the best he can do while waiting for her eventual death. It's... it's like a form of entertainment for him. By all means please punch Death lol. I would love writing his reaction to that. Though Mac may not like the consequences.

She may punch him, but she has far grander plans on the horizon.

While the gods may see her like an insignificant human Macs life has been devoted to hunting and, well, most things are easy prey by now but, gods a tricky and new. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back