• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Honestly, every time I go to post I scroll to my last one and go .... Okay who was first? Thomas... What was he doing. Right... Who's next?

LOL

But I love it, won't deny.

His eyes glazed over. His grip on her hand tightened, pulling her forward as his other reached up to wrap his fingers around her neck... and squeezed.

Also this.... I'm dying.

St. Boethius St. Boethius NightQueen NightQueen

Oracle question...

Does the Oracle's pull only affect the near by Supernatural while they're having a vision or is it a full time thing?

As Mac current situation visions are done so I guess the question is would Alaric, Chase and the NPC wolves be drawn her to distress now? Or would it be unnoticed by them as really only Bruce is close enough to see what's happening.

with an oracle its a case of the amount of danger they are in, like the outcome of the vision earlier when daynes arm was cut open, the stress from the situation pushed the effect into over time

with an oracle its a case of the amount of danger they are in, like the outcome of the vision earlier when daynes arm was cut open, the stress from the situation pushed the effect into over time

Awesome. Thanks for this. Needed to know because Mac isn't reacting to it yet, so no distress for the moment but it changes the behaviour of the wolf NPCs after my next post.

Thanks!

Hmm, does Ashley want to save Mr. Eli from his peril or should Chase cut in?
:3
Either way he's going to use the cover of the debris and dust to shift and go after something. It's just either the wolf or one of the unshifted wolves.

Hmm, does Ashley want to save Mr. Eli from his peril or should Chase cut in?
:3
Either way he's going to use the cover of the debris and dust to shift and go after something. It's just either the wolf or one of the unshifted wolves.

Have at him; Ashley is not a fighter -- I've been actually thinking about this all day trying to figure out what she would do beside something stupid that would get them both killed, lol

So is everyone back together in the same area?
Or are the two groups still separate, both being ported back to slightly different parts of Vitae?

No, I meant like...is everyone back together.
Or are the alleyway peeps (Mac, Will, Alaric, etc) and Parking lot peeps (Ash, Chase, Eli) still kind of in separate parts of vitae?

Unless you understood my question and answered it and I'm a derp for assuming otherwise.

Basically trying to find out if everyone sees the wolf or if it was just the core parking lot peeps in his vicinity.
I'm sorry for being difficult. xD

The alley peeps and the parking lot peeps are separated but all at Vitae; far enough distance not everyone can see Chase, only Eli, Ash and Thomas (if you want him to)

At least that's my understanding.

Nidelia Nidelia

Feel free to play this out however you guys want to with Chase. If your character puts two and two together, but doesn't say anything, or tells everyone else. It's up to you. :3

Or if someone wants to track him down, figure it out, then help him, or capture him. I'm literally up for anything except preferably having him killed off haha. This could be used as a point where yet another person comes to find out his secret, or if you just want to out him to the rest I suppose I'm not against it.

I dunno. Shoot out ideas if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back