• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

Will's words were an unsettling thought, mainly because he wasn't wrong. Vitae was likely making headline news in the supernatural world due to the going-on's, so it wasn't a stretch to assume any one of them were targets. Though at Emile's words he hitched an eyebrow, "I'm too busy teaching you English to learn French." He shot back in light amusement, nodding at the invitation to go with him. "Like I'm about to let you handle this on your own, let's face it you need me." He spoke, feigning smugness momentarily until Mackenzie's arrival drew his attention. "Clinic." He'd answered simply before looking at the two hunters whilst parking himself beside the stairs, ready to descend. "You two may want to fill your better halves in."
Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

William Main.jpg Elijah Main.jpg

William could feel Mackenzie's approach long before she arrived; he didn't need to turn to acknowledge her with their soul bond... though he gladly did anyway, wrapping his arm around her waist as Chase resolved to follow Emile to meet their European visitors. As Chase remarked on the need for Will and Eli to inform their significant others, he nodded. "Be careful," he called after the man and the Alpha. "Call if you need anything."

Elijah glanced between his partner and the man's fiancee with an apologetic smile. "I need to go find Ash and explain. I'll find you two later?" Will nodded and Eli turned on his heel to make his way toward the Clinic.

Will sighed, turning to face Mac fully. "There are some... new arrivals here in Vitae. Eli saw them and, well, it could be bad... for any of us. We don't know yet. I know there are things you and Ash still don't know about how Eli was brought up back home, but now's the time to explain." With that, he proceeded to lay out the basics to Mac: the Men of Letters and what they were engaged in, Elijah's flight from Europe, along the arrival of their guests.

13323265_1046277588797372_975134567264155681_o.jpg
When Abiageal heard Thor demand away the wild Greek god she was relieved and quickly grabbed the dragged from her side with the bit of cloth once more ripping it from the belt and throwing it on the table as she watched the Greek God vanish into the blade. Now she didn't want the blade anywhere near her knowing now what it truly was. Though, even with the Greek God gone, her anxiety only seemed to grow. "Thank you" her voice quiet and unstable. She wanted to cry, though to do so before one of her Gods was not something she would permit herself. Even if Thor himself had said he understood and gave her permission.
St. Boethius St. Boethius Alator Alator

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile smirked, bemused by Chase's light hearted and rather candid way of rolling off any annoyance he might have had with his language barrier. It truly impressed him that the two had had more conflict because of it during their time together, though both took great strives to thoroughly explain themselves when necessary. He waited for Chase to reply to Mackenzie, certainly not missing the odd look the small hunter gave him at his reply. As Chase stepped close Emile leaned in to step along side him, walking closely but not touching. "Do this mean I no sleep sur le couch tonight?" He questioned playfully, giving the younger wolf a wink. "Or this your way of finding another loup who is hunter too?"
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie's dark eyes trailed after Elijah as he headed the short distance away to the clinic, listening to Will's explanation without speaking; their connection brought more than just words between them, it was almost as though she could recall Elijah explaining himself to Will - years ago sitting across the table in a dank bar, mulling over stale bear. She didn't need further explanation, Will conveyed everything he knew and understood from what his partner had said and what he had learned over the years. Eventually, with Eli long out of sight, she turned to regard him. "So there are plenty of interesting targets for them inside the colony right now... And we haven't been very quiet about it all. The Pack Alpha, a real Alpha, Greek and Norse gods, two Nephilim, a Prophet, an Oracle and one of the last Djinn.... You think they might be aligned with the First Sin?" She knew there was nil chance in their faction even considering joining arms.

3SijZSx.jpg
TbTh8wz.jpg

Ashley-May looked up from her cell phone as she heard the distinct tinkle of the bells over the Clinic's doors chime the arrival of someone new. She smiled as she was Eli step through the threshold, dropping her cell on the Nursing Station at the front entry. "There you are," She said pleasantly. "I was about to call you; Brendan was asking if I knew where you were." She nodded to the Councilmen standing on the other side of the Station, also watching Eli step in. "Where did you take off to?"

Brendan wasn't fool enough to think it was coincidence that Elijah had dispersed at the mention of the Men of Letters and the Witch - though he wasn't certain which of them had made the hunter tense. He smiled all the same. "Mr. Davenport, you left quickly, I hope everything is okay. I was hoping to speak to you a little more, and Miss Branston - separately of course. Do you have a minute?"
Safton Safton

Solomon smirked and gave a slight chuckle as Arthur asked how he could be of service. “After the years of silence between our two branches this certainly isn’t what I expected when we met face to face.” Solomon said taking a seat next to his compatriot.
“ As you can tell things at this Colony are a little fragile.” The sorcerer said in reference to Thor. “ So in an effort to keep the unnecessary bloodshed to a minimum I wanted to gather the information. Thor has given the witch’s side of things, and I want to hear yours...” Solomon said with a tired sigh. The man needed rest like Arthur needed healing.
NanLia NanLia

" That's the spirit, dear girl~ With my magic at your disposal and your natural affinity for illusions you'll be quite the formidable one indeed." Da Ji clapped her hands together, giving Ginny the most genuinely pleasant smile. "I have to figure out a way to teach magic to you in a way you'd understand, so for now I just work on stripping away your facade. Ah, unlike my father I can tell when things sound a bit condescending, I meant that the way we Kitsune learn is different from how you would learn but that doesn't mean you can't learn our magic. There was a very interesting human a long time ago who was well versed in Kitsune magic~"

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

1521295288632.png

Thor certainly wasn't an expert at reading humans, even despite the fact that he had spent a lot of time with them. But even someone who was far worse than him at this would have seen that the witch was upset and hurt, something that would be expected given her ordeal. He wasn't particularly good at healing these sorts of wounds, at least without so much of his power, but that didn't stop him from trying. Showing a more gentler side than he usually showed to others, he gently laid his arm around her shoulder and just held her, though he did not say anything the message "You are not alone." was all too clear. At that moment he wasn't a god, he was simply a friend. They, both, were relics from an ancient world that had failed to compete with the changing times. Even if one happened to be a powerful ancient being and the other a human witch. Many gods had lost their ways following their, sometimes extreme, fall from power. But Thor had not forgotten, worship nurtured them, but that worship came from love for the gods caring for the people who put their faith in them, it was never about exploiting humans. Not many had faith in him anymore, but this witch did, and he wouldn't let her down when she needed him.

SynKast SynKast

Ginny nods, smiling as she relaxes a bit more. Da Ji comes off as a bit direct and intimidating for someone as shy as Ginny, but she’s starting to acclimate to it. “Thank you so much for being willing to teach me. I hope it won’t be too much trouble.” She says, knowing it will probably be hard to teach her, especially since she barely has control of her natural magic.
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg
With everyone dispersing, Chase started down the stairs with Emile at his side. The two not making it very far before the older man leaned in, his words catching Chase momentarily off-guard. Here they were, about to go confront mysterious wolves who were potential enemies, and the Alpha of the pack was thinking ahead to where he'd be sleeping tonight as well as teasing Chase about replacing him. Chase was momentarily at a loss for words but his steps didn't falter, if Emile wanted to play games he'd be happy to oblige. Giving the other man a side glance while smirking, "Who knows, maybe it just takes some complete English sentences to get into my pants." Letting the sizzle sink in for a moment before he leaned so that his shoulder bumped into Emile's playfully.

Truthfully he hadn't given their sleep arrangements much thought. They hadn't really talked about it, and were more than willing to give each other space while Vitae's seizing was on the horizon. But now they were in the aftermath and things were quickly changing between them. The man cocked his head in a mock moment of thought, "Hmm, maybe you can sleep in the bed too. I mean you were such a good boy today." He spoke mockingly, giving Emile a rather shit-eating grin. "So does this mean you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?" The grin continued though less shit-eating and more playful, unsure if Emile would grasp the translation but assuming not.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
William Main.jpg
William nodded wearily as Mackenzie noted the "target-rich environment" Vitae provided an organization such as the Men of Letters. Their motivations were every bit as obscure as the rest of their society; there was no telling which of them they might decide is worth their time regardless of the ongoing issue of the Seals. Whether they intended to kidnap one of them and hide them away in some research lab or exterminate them outright, they would all need to be careful -- especially since the MoL seemed to be welcome in the Colony under Brendan's auspices.

Will shook his head, "We can't afford to rule anything out. My gut tells me no: they probably want to stop the First Sin as much as we do. At the end of the day, they really do think they're saving the world from what Eli's told me," he remarked dryly, shaking his head at the thought. "Regardless, even if they're not working with the First Sin they can be plenty dangerous on their own."

Elijah 4.jpg
Elijah sighed with relief as Ash greeted him immediately upon entering the Clinic. He was opening his mouth to begin explaining the situation when he suddenly noticed Brendan nearby, swallowing the words and forcing an easygoing smile. "I went to meet a few friends of Edgar's," Eli answered Ash evenly, unwilling to spill the news about the Men of Letters with Brendan present. As the Elder spoke up, Eli nodded. "Certainly. I was just filling in Will. How can we help?"

john-cho.jpg

Arthur smiled pleasantly as Solomon laid out his expectations of their meeting, as it were. He nodded slowly before speaking calmly and simply. "You, yourself, will understand that the mission that I and my team were assigned to, and the details of which, are highly classified. You'll have to reach out to my Commander, Miss Brimley, for any details beyond the following; Our team was assigned to the America's with specific targets in mind. The witch we had set upon to collect among them, though it seems now she will likely be beyond our reach as Mr. Jack as informed me of this colonies new found alliances." He paused, wincing as he reached for his jacket that Ashley-May had folded over the arm of a nearby chair. He pulled out a business card and held it out for Solomon. "Miss Brimley's contact; she is aware of my current position, and yours for that matter, I expect she is waiting for your call."
St. Boethius St. Boethius

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile was taken aback as Chase turned their conversation a far different direction than he had been intending. The younger wolf went on about 'getting into his pants' and sleeping positions that certainly piqued his interested but hadn't been where he thought the talk would go. He knew then, the use of 'sleeping on the couch' Chase had thought of it literally when he had meant if he were still 'in trouble' or the doghouse as Chase liked to call it. He wouldn't turn away, nor correct the thought process. "The big spoon," He answered simply, smirking at his boyfriend. "I don't like feeling trapped when I sleep." He gave Chase a playful wink. "But I like to hold what I love close."

He fell silent, letting Chase mull over that a moment longer, wondering partly if his statement about English sentences were truthful or not. As they neared the front gates the scent of the other wolves was becoming stronger.
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie nodded at the warning, she wouldn't ever assume someone was to be trusted just because they had the same end goal - she was far too cautious of a hunter, and a person, to consider anything less. "So we need to take inventory. Right now there is only one of them in the colony: We need to find out if more are coming or when he's leaving. Emile is with Chase; we'll let him know not to let his Alpha out of his sight for the time being. Elijah's got Ash. I'll watch your ass." She inhaled deeply, considering before sighing. "We can't keep tabs on the Kitsune Alpha or gods; they'll have to be warned but really on their own - we might need to keep a closer eye on Thor until he's fully healed." She paused, glancing up at Will. "What about Ginny? Have you seen her?"

DEincn1.jpg

Brendan nodded towards the front door as he lead Elijah back out the way he had come; this conversation was truly meant between the two of them. Once they were both outside and the glass door closed behind them he spoke. "I know you've come to speak to Ashley-May and not me, so I'll try and keep this brief." He step away to glance over the colony, quiet and peaceful before speaking again. "As I'm sure Hendrix has already told you we have lost several councilmen in the last twenty-four hours." He looked back to Elijah to see the man nod, glad he didn't have to explain their absence; he knew Eli would know as well as he or Will did why these people had left. "Among them was our Councilmen in charge of Medical: Miss Spatafora; for the time being we have asked Nurse Ratched to take up the leadership roll until we can reorganize the colony into a far more democratic way of choosing the Council. She has agreed but has indicated she isn't capable of both running the Colony's needs and the Clinics."

He glanced back towards the door where they had come. "She has suggested that Ashley-May be placed in charge of the Clinic, as it were. Doctor Julie isn't part of the colony, she attends us to help with surgeries and is on call when she can help for any major issues, but she doesn't live here and has a life far outside of hunting. Ruth truly believes that Ashley-May can fill this role for the colony; she's already sent out recommendations for Ashley-May to finish her fellowship here under Ruth and perform finals a few months from now. I'm bringing this forward to you because I know she's been through a great deal so far and I do not want to cause undue pressure on her. I would speak to Mackenzie but we both know how that would turn out. I know Ashley-May's nature: if I ask her she will say yes, even if she is feeling overwhelmed, so I am asking you if it's a wise decision."
Safton Safton

To his surprise Emile did understand the spooning concept, either that or he'd caught on quick. Though he wasn't surprised to hear that Emile didn't want to be the little spoon, the man was the Alpha after-all, he was used to being in control to some extent. "Yeah well, I'm not exactly thrilled at the thought of having your arm laying on my ribs so we're going to have to figure something out." He had a light smirk, which faded catching onto the scent of the other wolves growing stronger. Chase wouldn't pretend he wasn't uncomfortable at the scent of unknown Wolves, it was instinct for him. The pack was a different story because he'd grown accustomed to their smells over his time living with them. But a few weeks spent with a pack didn't override years worth of instinct towards other Werewolves.​
NanLia NanLia

Solomon took the card with a smirk, “ I can’t tell if I’ve missed that woman or not... we’ll only one way to find out.” Solomon said beginning to dial the number in his phone. “ Rest up, depending on what she has to say I may help you. Oh and here... take this.” Solomon said taking out his revolver and emptying out all six of the chambers and tossing him the enchanted bullets. “ If you get attached by anything supernatural during your stay that bullet should render them immobile... maybe even Thor considering he’s weak.” Solomon took a moment to reload and explain the bullets. “ I enchanted them to bind demons inside them, but in theory it should work with any thing as long as it’s power doesn’t exceed what the enchantment was meant for.” Solomon stopped as the cylinder of his revolver clicked back into place. He realized he had been rambling again. “Anyway rest up Arthur.” Solomon said quickly before leaving his comrade to his rest. Once in the hall Solomon confirmed the number and listened to the line trolling for a moment before the click that meant that the call had been connected. “Hello, is this Miss Brimley?”
NanLia NanLia

It hurt. It truly hurt to be convicted of crimes in a world that was supposed to be so open to the ideas of both the old ways as well as the new. Though the treatment she was receiving proved that idea wrong. Treatment for doing no crime but her own rituals that would have caused no harm to anyone or anything less a wild, untamed boar. And even that was spoiled and pampered before the sacrifice. "Who are they to accuse me of such crimes as murder?! When it was they who invaded on my grounds! Would it have been one of their farmers whose lands was trespassed on by people will ill intentions, that farmer would be expected to raise arms!" her eyes began to grow a unique shade of emerald that seemed to glow with magical energy. Though, as quickly as her eyes had regained their fire, that same fire was doused in a matter of seconds, quickly being dimmed back to her natural hazel eye-tone before she was forced from the gods friendly embrace in a hurried attempt to once again reach the sink to empty her stomach for the third time, though, this time not much came up. With her stomach all but empty except the bottle and a half of chilled water she had quickly drunk but mere moments ago.
Alator Alator

1521494843434.png

"The people who would have gladly killed me if they could, before they came to accept me.". Seeing someone dear to him in this state was painful, but whilst he couldn't restore her with a gesture of his hand, he could help. She was dehydrated and malnourished. Now he certainly wasn't a doctor, but he knew enough of human biology that she needed nutrition, and keeping it down. As Abiageal kept emptying whatever contents had been in her stomach, Thor grabbed two bananas and took some milk from the freezer, putting it all in a mixer and within a few seconds the bananas were sliced to the point that could be drunk, made more loose by the milk. He was quite sure any form of more solid food was beyond her at this point. He proceeded to pour it into a large cup he found in a shelf above it.

Abiageal was still leaning over the sink, tentatively he approached, this situation was altogether new to him. Never before had he been forced to resort to such methods. "I can't heal you, but I can take the edge of it all, you have to drink this, your body is exhausted and needs the nourishment.". Thor placed two fingers on her forehead, it was sweaty and seemed as if it was warm and cold at the same time. He gritted his teeth together as he used his power to strengthen the witch to the best extent he could, repairing some of the damage done to her body, at least enough so she'd be able to keep down what she drunk. Thor wasn't sure if she saw it, but a shadow passed over his face as he stopped and he looked very pale, for a second he left as if he'd collapse, his vision all blurry. He couldn't do more. He held out the cup towards her, the feeling of falling slowly disappearing and his vision returning to normal.

SynKast SynKast

1521498459370.png
William wasn't particularly surprised that Mackenzie took to his warning without hesitation. Hunting was one of the few professions where a policy of paranoia and distrust being second nature wasn't always a character flaw. It wasn't lost on him that she suggested that she would be the one looking out for him, regardless of his status as a Nephilim and her heavenly-assigned guardian -- but the words comforted him all the same. He wasn't foolish enough to believe that Mac was any less capable than him or Elijah.

Will nodded in agreement with her assessment until she mentioned Ginny. He shook his head. "Not since yesterday, in the Rec Center. But you're right: she should be warned, too." He sighed, "Brendan trusts me. He must know something about our visitor -- I'll learn what I can about how long he plans to be here next chance I get." He narrowed his eyes at his fiancee, "You need to keep a low profile too, Mac. A Prophet is as big a target as anyone else here."

1521500317048.png
Elijah was silent as Brendan spoke, absorbing the information the Elder relayed along with his plans for Ashley-May. As he finished, Eli paused to glance over his shoulder toward the way they had come from, where Ash waited beyond the threshold. He knew Brendan was right: Ashley-May would see taking the reigns as an obligation and an opportunity to help, even if it meant more stress than she would otherwise be able to cope with. At the same time, the position would secure much-needed stability for her and Liam, allowing her to finish her schooling as she wanted.

Eli crossed his arms before sighing deeply. "I'd like to talk to her, if you don't mind," Elijah said quietly as he glanced up at Brendan. "Thank you for coming to me first. This is ultimately her decision to make, but you're right: it's best it doesn't come from you. It needs to be a choice, not an obligation."

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile chuckled softly as Chase was already complaining about their sleeping arrangements. He certainly couldn't be surprised; Chase often found reason to give him 'shit' as he called it for one thing or another, but typically in a playful manner. Their conversation tapered off as the approached where the other wolves scent was becoming stronger, certain that they would soon come across the interlopers to the colony.
Alator Alator
Crono Crono

Isla-Fisher--008.jpg
Arthur nodded with a knowing smile as Solomon accepted the card and left him in peace for the time being. He knew well enough just how Brimley got onto other peoples nerves, and none more than those from other departments or chapter houses of the men of letters. He had already reported to her department that she hadn't been thrilled to involve the colony, nor was she entertained with the idea of having to speak with Mr. David again.

Evenly answered the phone as always. "You've reached International Acquisitions, this is Brimley speaking, who is it I am speaking with?" She had seen the international number appear but it certainly hadn't been one she had seen prior.

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie eyed William as he warned her about keeping herself hidden, she had thought to wave him off, lips parted to dispense an offhanded comment but she paused. Snapping her jaw shut with an audible click she simply nodded. There wasn't a point in fighting with Will about this; she didn't have any business dealing with the Men of Letters until she found herself a reason and the last Man of Letters she had met she had been warned off of by gods. "Did they leave any food behind? The wolves?" She had seen Chase's voracious appetite first hand - she knew he could eat almost as much food as she could on a good day.

DEincn1.jpg

Brendan nodded. "Good, I'm glad to have your help on this." He smiled, before nodding towards the door. "Before you leave there was just one other item I wanted to speak on you with." His smiled faded before he continued. "As you know I've been a Councilmen for this colony for many years; some better than others. With everything that has come I know I have to take responsibility in my part of it all. I may not have been directly involved in the dark tidings the other Councilmen were but I am as responsibly for not doing my due diligence and trying to seek all the answers." He sighed, crossing his arms. "My wife and son have both express their wishes to leave the colony - where hasn't been decided, or when, but I can't ignore this. I will be stepping down from my position but before I do so I can at least attempt to set my legacy right. "

"You've proven yourself above and beyond for the colony: standing up to Pan's Trial alone when any other could have easily just left us to our own fate. You have experience and kindness in your heart and I think you would be more than suitable for the position. You don't need to make your decision right away, and I certainly wouldn't be leaving you without plenty of warning and some details that I can give on taking over my role but I hoped to put that bug in your ear before I brought it up to the rest of the remaining council." Brendan paused before shrugging. "Like I said; you'd be perfect for the role, but I won't pressure you into it. Please just let me know when you're ready."
Safton Safton

19DF15C8-8057-4731-A6E4-04A12FDB7204.jpeg
“Shalom Brimly this is Solomon David of the Israel Chapter. I’m calling in connection to your attempted acquisition of a certain witch in the America’s.” Solomon began. As he spoke he tried to remember his past dealings with her, but as he couldn’t think of anything he would be as polite as possible.
“Something unexpected has happened, one of her gods has appeared demanding her release. I’ve managed to defuse the situation if only temporarily, but I need all the information about the mission you sent Arthur on.” Solomon said with an exasperated sigh. It was seeming more and more likely that he was going to have to bind Thor, especially while he still could. As Solomon talked he was leaving the Clinic, giving a passing wave to Brendan, Mac, and Elijah as he went.
As he started his way home he cradled his phone on his shoulder as he pulled out his journal. Turning through his journal he searched for a magic array that could serve as the foundation for binding the Thunderer.
NanLia NanLia

The banana smoothie was refreshing at the least. Though it didn't make her feel much better, and it made her feel even worse as her god embued most of the last bit of energy he had remaining allowing here to have a single quick glance of clairvoyance. Her eyes widened for a split second before she returned back to her own mind before the magick could snuff out her magick again. "Thor, you... You need to leave... That man, Soloman... He's capable of binding divine beings... He isn't one to trust!" She didn't know what the man may attempt, but with a now solemn sense of mind, she quickly realized that Thor's presence with her was not a wise one. Caring, sure. But a stupid course of action as he had walked into the belly of a beast with no real means of protecting himself. That and she remembered the dagger. A home of a bound God of the Wild, something that was otherwise impossible to tame. "Return, return to Asgard, be safe if not but for a fleeting moment. I do not want us both dying here, or worse." if Thor had protested, she would have quickly shouted, "By Heimdallr, Thor, return to Asgard less you be killed like your father!" her voice was in the native tongue of the ancient, and otherwise forgotten language of the Nordic people. Hoping that Heimdallr would hear her beckoning and pull Thor away by force if he was not willing to leave himself.

"You need not worry about me Thor, I promise you, I will be alright."

Alator Alator

1521742566472.png

Thor chuckled "While your concern is appreciated, I can assure you that I am safe here. First and foremost, this Colony owes me, and Solomon is no enemy of mine. Secondly, I would be at greater risk in Asgard. I may have powerful friends in my kin, such as Freyja, Heimdallr, Tyr... But I too have enemies there. Asgard isn't only held together by loyalty, it's held together by strength. Many would see my weakness as a chance to try to claim the throne themselves. And thirdly, if Solomon by any chance decided to bind me..."

The deity fell silent for a second and a dangerous glow appeared in his ancient eyes "I have no doubt that he would succeed, but, do not assume he would be as succesful with me as he is with Pan, I am much stronger than that little Greek god. As I recovered, and I will, it would become increasingly harder for him to keep me bound. Until eventually I would become too strong and break his hold, then I would crush him. He could kill me aye, in this weakened state with maybe an angel blade, or if he waited so I grew stronger with a weapon he'd have to figure out himself, but then he'd risk the utter annihilation of this entire Colony at the hands of my kin once they found out I had been killed."

"You need not worry about me Abiageal, I promise you, I will be alright." He finished with a sly smile on his lips.

SynKast SynKast

1521744278410.png

Viktor was leaning against a wall, waiting on Mikael to finish his report to their superiors via his phone. The scent of those werewolves they had smelled outside of the walls had been growing stronger and now he saw a group of men, wolves, walking towards them. He wasn't quite sure what they hoped to accomplish, but he would listen to what they had to say. Viktor's face gave no hint of what he thought, but he permeated a sense of confidence. He stated in a plain tone "You are looking for us I presume?" as they got closer.

NanLia NanLia

She stared at Thor, dumb-founded for he was right. Foolish, she was, for assuming Asgard would have been safe. It was then that she sat on the couch, weakly. Returning to her slumped state, her energy was all but gone. The smoothy had sufficed and as long as the wards within this prison didn't cipher to much from her she'd be able to keep down the banana smoothie long enough for it to actually give her some form of nutrition thus returning some of her physical strength. The least she could do not was sit there before looking up to Thor, "I have a Hnefatafl board in my tent if you can request it."
Alator Alator

1521845968860.png
William saw the dismissive retort poised on Mackenzie's lips, felt it coming as he mentally prepared himself for an argument. Instead, she surprised him by clamming up and nodding in agreement. He paused, eyebrows raised but knew better than to remark on her acceptance. His look of surprise quickly disappeared, replaced by a smile as she asked about food. He felt a slight pang of guilt, remembering Ash scolding him about keeping her fed... even if she had only just arrived.

"Yeah, I'm sure there's something left. Ash always cooks way more than what's needed," he said with a wink. "If not, I'll make you something," Will added, somewhat uncertainly. His cooking skills were... sub-par at best. He took Mac's hand in his own, interlacing their fingers before heading back into the house.

1521847329714.png
Elijah gave Brendan a polite smile, nodding as the man thanked him, beginning to turn back toward the door when the Elder stopped him. Eli turned to look back at him, listening as he spoke. Eli gaped at the man as he revealed his intentions on resigning from his position and leaving Vitae. Eli hadn't known the man particularly well, but he knew enough to understand that he had been a fixture in the Colony for decades. He had hoped that some remnants of the old Council would remain to ease the transition after the Pack's entrance. Eli was on the verge of asking why Brendan brought this information to him and not Will, when the Councilman dropped the next bit of news on him: he planned to name Eli of all people as his replacement.

The hunter was silent for several moments, wrapping his head around the concept before finally running a hand tentatively across his forehead. "I... I don't know what to say. I can't make any promises, but I'll give it some thought. With all due respect, I've never really seen myself as leadership material. That was William's thing." Elijah sighed deeply. "Thank you. I'll get back to you... with both of our decisions."

Shaking Brendan's hand, Eli turned on his heel to head back to Ash, entering the room with a meager smile. "Hey."

Isla-Fisher--008.jpg

Evelyn leaned back in her leather chair as she heard Solomon introduce himself over the phone. She had been expected a call from him; it had only been a matter of time that he either discovered his liaison within the colony where he currently was or they had made contact with him directly. She was only mildly caught off guard when he reference the witch they had acquired - Arthur had reported needing to go to the colony for aide and that he was bringing the witch with him but she had not yet received an updated report. She had though Solomon was going to barter the witches released and when he did she smirked; the man was predictable ... mostly.

She frowned and sat forward at her desk, queuing up her acquisitions list and the data she can reconciled on the colony. "It was my understanding that the pagan gods had fled the colony with the upcoming attack from the pack. You know well enough, Mr. David, that I am not privy to releasing any of our missions details beyond what is plainly visible: We've acquired a witch." There had only been three gods noted within the colony recently: Hypnos, Thanatos and Thor. She knew the first two unlikely candidates the witch would pray to so it only left the Norse god. She started to cycle through other potential acquisitions. Subject 1 - Mumbai, Inda. Subject 2 - Nirobi, Kenya, Subject 3 - Melbourne, Australia and finally Subject 4 - Vitae, USA. She wrinkled her nose at the thought of attempting for a second witch from the same colony; she couldn't risk exposing what her chapter house was about and bringing down the wrath of a pagan god after what was on going for the other chapter houses around the world.

"Instead I will make you a deal," She said calmly though certainly didn't feel it. "I can find another witch if you believe you can handle the one left to you. Instead of you demanding to have our details and myself simply throwing bureaucracy at you I'll give you something else: If you can deal with the god, keep him away from my agent and prevent any reckoning brought down on our heads I'll send you the details we have about the Book of Solomon. It's recently cropped up on our radar but we haven't the resources to collect it ourselves. What say you?"

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile approached the sight of the two wolves, one looking rather busy and the second bored. The second addressing himself and Chase he simply nodded. "We are." He glanced to the second but was promptly ignored - clearly something on his phone was far more important than addressing any other wolves. "We were told there were autre loups in the colony; we came to be sure you not here to cause problem wit the people." He watched two, searching for any signs they were aggressive. He could easily tell that both were pure bred - a rarity for wolves in the Americas - so it was a wonder to him he had never heard of a faction of wolves that were also hunters.
Crono Crono
Alator Alator

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May had just finished filling in Arthur's chart when Elijah stepped back into the Clinic. She smiled but could easily tell something was off and she could only assume it was something Brendan had told him. "Hey, sorry about our breakfast double date." She said as she came around the Nursing Station to greet Eli with a kiss on the cheek. "I promise to make it up to you." She knew they were the only two in the Clinic, besides Arthur who she knew was resting in his room in the back. She took up Elijah's hand and lead him over to the waiting room. "Come and sit with me for a while? Ruth is busy taking up Angela's slack and Sandy is on the night shift. "
Safton Safton

(Just skipping Wilkenzie for now since it's just going to be Mac stuffing her face.)

549FAAE0-29B8-4286-8EC6-B766E45F6F3F.jpeg
Solomon stopped walking when Brimly offered her deal. He was only a few feet from his home, and he had marked the page with a magic array he was confident enough could serve as a foundation.
“Well then... you certainly know how to sweeten the pot don’t you.” Solomon said closing his notes and stashing them on his person. “ Unfortunately you’re information is a little outdated. There’s a forth god in the Colony, but... I don’t want to ruin the surprise for you.” Solomon said with a chuckle. “ I’ll guarantee the safety of your agent for as long as he’s in the Colony, and I’ll keep the gods wrath from falling on you until this mess with the witch is sorted out. Send me what you have on the Book of Solomon and I’ll consider our contract signed.” Solomon wasn’t even attempting to hide his desire for the Book. It was well known that the David family had been searching for it for years.
“ I’ve got to say thought Evelyn... to be giving away such sought after information to me... just how important are these acquisitions to the chapter house?”
NanLia NanLia

1521932502429.png

Thor shook his head "I'm afraid everyone is too busy to retrieve it at the moment, and lacking the power to teleport I can't just go and get it without leaving you. No, we'll have to manage without it..." He looked around the room, and in the corner on a shelf he saw a board of chess. "Ah!" he said, pleased. He walked over and grabbed it, before placing it on the small table by the couch, and pulled up a chair so that he faced Abiageal. "While it's not as enjoyable as Hnefatafl, it's something." he said whilst beginning to place the pieces on the board. "I trust you've at least played a bit of this before... But as we play, do you have any questions? It's been a while since we last spoke."

SynKast SynKast

1521932531560.png

Viktor smiled "If we came here to cause problems we wouldn't be standing here and having this conversation, whoever we wanted dead would have been dead. No, we need Thor's help with a Seal, we won't be here long. Donc tu peux te détendre." he finished, having noticed the rather prominent accent of the wolf. He met the man's gaze as he was obviously trying to judge their characters. Mikael seemed completely untroubled and kept writing his reply, but Viktor knew he was fully aware of what was going on. Besides the little smile though, Viktor's face was completely expressionless.

NanLia NanLia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back