• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1519769370794.png

Thor gently laid an ensuring hand on the witch's shoulder and spoke to her again "I may be temporarily weakened after battling with the First Sin, but you have my word that you will be treated fairly and that no harm will come to you if you are innocent as I believe." Turning to Solomon he said "She will be allowed to speak, I am fully capable of keeping her in check even in this state.". Thor, along with many other deities, was indcredibly knowledgeable and talented when it came to magic. Something often overlooked by hunters. This was especially true after he had drunk from Mímir's well. And even in his weakened form she possessed no means to actually harm him. He placed three fingers on the shackles at her throat, muttered a few words in ancient norse, and they fell to the ground, now useless pieces of metal. The effort of it caused him to breathe heavier as it took it's toll, but it was nothing serious.

He briefly stopped and without looking back he said "I would prefer if you kept our friend Arthur around, should her innocence be proven. Justice is something that should apply for humans too.". The word "friend" being spoken with such obvious disdain and irony that even a four year old would have understood that he did not mean it. Without awaiting a reply he then kept walking.

St. Boethius St. Boethius SynKast SynKast NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

Last edited:
13323265_1046277588797372_975134567264155681_o.jpg
With the heretics fork digging under her sternum and her chin, she was incapable of nodding as he instructed so she instead let out a guttered "mhm." before he started to lead her down the back-way he'd mentioned, though, he would have been her eyes, forcing Abiageal to rely on him for her own safety. Though, thankfully Thor stepped up and removed the bi-pronged fork from her throat, allowing her to not only have freedom of speaking, but her breathing was no longer constricted and her vision didn't constantly consist of her glaring to the sky. In fact, the directions of which she looked took a complete 180 when she hunched over and released the bile from her stomach onto the floor between her bare feet. Tears also falling freely.
Alator Alator St. Boethius St. Boethius

Attachments

• _.jpg
    _.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3
63F542D9-F3FF-4F9C-99CD-272A847F58FA.jpeg
Solomon gave an exasperated sigh as the heretics fork fell uselessly to the ground. While it was certainly great that Thor could restrain her magic there was no guarantee that he would do so. Solomon wanted a guarantee of his own that the witch would be unable to use her magic. “ By my power I command you Pan: do not allow this witch to use her magic.” Solomon whispered as he supported the witch as he vomited on the ground. Anyone magically inclined would feel a presence in the area, unseen but there. The Witch and Thor would probably sense the wild god within the roots just beneath their feet. His presence was weak, about as weak as Thor, but nonetheless there.
Once the witch had finished emoting her stomach Solomon pulled her up a steadied her. “ Alright, let’s move.” Solomon said not leaving much time for her to recover. The longer they stayed out here the easier it was for them to be noticed and the more time it gave the witch to gather her strength. Solomon would lead the witch through several back alleys, stopping every so often to allow her to rest as needed.
SynKast SynKast Alator Alator

As Abageal had finished turning the contents with in her stomach onto the ground. She was immediately pushed along to get her moving in the direction the man had wished her to go. So, even in her free state she was bound. The markings of the chains that shackles that had previously bound her were sketched onto her skin which kept her magic at bay and now, there was something even worse happening. Whatever magick she was regaining from not being bound in Iron was instead being devoured instead by something much more powerful than those shackles.
She knew what it was. She could sense the God of the untamed wild wrecking hell on her very essence and it was almost no question that the man behind this happening to her was the man who guided her through the back-streets.
St. Boethius St. Boethius

Elijah Main.jpg
Elijah had been curious when Brendan arrived and announced to the men that their assistance was needed, following along behind him curiously as the Elder spoke. Eli nearly froze in his tracks when he mentioned the Men of Letters, but glancing around himself he saw that the others hadn't seemed to notice his reaction. Getting himself moving again was a task, but he managed, heart thudding in his chest as they approached the black SUV. Eli watched the ensuing exchange between Thor, Solomon, and the occupant of the vehicle (a witch, apparently, and a familiar one at that) but didn't dare approach after seeing the driver. He had seen the man only briefly after his family attempted to "initiate" him into the service of the MoL, but hadn't forgotten his face. More to the point, he doubted the other man had forgotten his own. As such, while the others were thoroughly distracted with the newcomer, Eli slipped away out of sight behind several nearby buildings to sort out his thoughts.

William Main.jpg
William was mildly confused at Chase's initial outburst, wondering what had set the man off so severely -- the heat in his voice suggested more than a mere lovers' quarrel regarding Emile asserting his Alpha status regarding Malcolm & Mackenzie. However, as Chase mentioned Joe before storming off in a huff, Will frowned but didn't speak up. He knew anything he could say would only make things worse, though he didn't like seeing Chase upset all the same. He nodded to Emile as the wolf dismissed himself before turning his attention to Ash. Eager to move on from the tension the two wolves had left behind, he smiled at the woman's comment. "She was angry... in her own way. More hurt than mad, I think. I don't blame her," he said solemnly, before summarizing the conversation the two had shared once she arrived back at Vitae. After finishing, he shrugged. "For better or worse, she's given my dumb ass another chance," Will remarked with a smirk.

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide was unfazed by Mackenzie's sudden outburst at the mere question about her informing others of her hunting plans. She eyed Mac from her chair, arms crossed with an unimpressed smirk on her face. "You done?" she asked mildly. Chuckling, she reached over to place a hand on Mac's shoulder. "I'm not trying to steer you anywhere, Mac, but you and I both know Will and Ash won't like you going on this hunt. Just something to consider?"

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg
Chase hadn't a clue if anyone was going to follow him or give if they were going to give him a moment to himself, though he wasn't really thinking about it. The answer to his distant question came when Emile came strolling out of the front door, clearly seeking to make peace rather than argue. It made being mad at him and arguing with him so much more difficult when he did this, and it left Chase feeling like the bad guy more often than not. Emile spoke of the deaths not being his fault, but Chase shook his head and let out a deep breath. Despite his current emotions and tense body language he spoke calmly, "Trent's death could have probably been avoided had I just done more to convince Will, but Joe, that's on me and there's nothing anyone can ever say to change my mind on that."

As Emile stepped closer Chase simply kept his position, the man attempting to apologize for all the wrong things. "I wasn't trying to fix that family, but I was trying to help make sure they can at the very least be acquainted." The man reached up to pinch the bridge of his nose for a moment, "But that's not why I stormed out of there." Finally he pushed off the railing to face his boyfriend still upset but not as angry as he had been before walking out, "It's because we just had this whole conversation not half an hour ago, about learning to talk and trust as you put it. But instead of waiting until we were alone, talking to me about how you were uncomfortable with what I was doing, or voicing your concerns..." Chase threw up a hand, gesturing towards the front door. "Instead you decided to pull rank on me. And in front of the people who invited us over." He knew it was likely second nature to be the Alpha no matter where he was but Chase wasn't nearly as comfortable nor ready for it. Chase also knew he'd possibly made far more of an ass out of himself than Emile had hurt his first impression with the others.​
NanLia NanLia

latest
TbTh8wz.jpg

Arthur frowned, taken aback by by the sudden incursion of people surrounding his vehicle. He only recognized the two fully: he'd seen profile images of Brendan during briefing and reports issued about the Colony to the London Chapter House, the second was vaguely familiar, he recognized Solomon as another Men of Letters from another Brotherhood but couldn't quite identify which exactly. His frown deepened as he was suddenly threatened over his cargo and stepped forward, despite his sever injuries to protect when he felt Brendan's hand on his shoulder tugging him back. He resisted the urge to peruse as the troop of people hurried off his his captive. "This better be good." He hissed to the colony leader but Brendan only nodded, leading him away from his car.

"It's best that we discuss this alone, for the time being." Brendan assured the man and started to lead him towards the Clinic to seek healing.
Alator Alator St. Boethius St. Boethius SynKast SynKast

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May regarded Will appraisingly, impressed that he'd managed to sooth over his error without Mac flying off the handle. It was clear the pair were meant for each other, not that Ash had thought otherwise but her next question was interrupted as her phone buzzed. She answered it swiftly, glancing to Will as she listened to the Councilmen on the other side requesting her to meet him and an injured party at the Clinic. "I'll be right over." She dismissed the call before giving Will an apologetic smile. "To be continued: I need to know more of this taming the wild beast story." She promised before rising and heading out the front door.

The two wolves were standing on the front porch, clearly having some sort of lovers quarrel but she didn't pause long. "Got called in," She said to Chase as she stepped in to give him a quick hug. "Sorry but I got to run. You should come back, though, I missed talking to you in person." She chided. She glanced briefly to Emile and gave him a swift nod. "It was nice to meet you, Emile." She descended the steps and started across the lawn calling out over her shoulder to the wolves. "When ever you two are done and want to have make up sex: Mac's car is a great place, just saying."

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile paused as Chase finally spoke out; he wasn't about to start down the road about who should or shouldn't feel at fault for the deaths of Trent or Joe, he knew better from his own experience that it would be a losing battle. The younger wolf continued on to explain why he had been upset with the conversation. He slowly shook his head, annoyed that Chase was angry at him for this: for something simple and very nearly petty, he was about to speak when the blonde dashed out of the house to issue her good byes. He smiled pleasantly and nodded to her at she left, waiting for her to get a far enough distance away to continue when she called out to them.

Emile blinked at moment, watching after Ash as she headed into the distance before glancing to Chase with confusion. "She mean that?" He had to ask; uncertain if the woman was joking with them or if it were some sort English saying he had no idea how to translate.
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie glared at Adelaide as the woman clearly unfazed by her sudden and deep anger. She glanced to the hand that was patted onto her shoulder before returning her eyes to the witch. While she was certain Adelaide believed that she said, that she had no intentions of steering her anywhere, it certainly had sounded a great deal like Addy wanted Mac to heed to what Will or Ash would dictate for her to do. "I don't really care what either of them like." Even as she said the words she knew it was a lie but she refused to back down now. "I don't see a reason why I shouldn't go on this hunt: I have the most information than anyone else might and I'm just as capable to handle any kind of fight now that Will has healed me."
Safton Safton

A017BED1-C0A4-4A98-933B-B69A8BAB33E1.jpeg
It didn’t take long for Solomon to guide the witch through the back alleys to his apartment within the Colony. With Pan keeping her magic at bay Solomon was able to relax a little and allow her to rest when needed. No doubt she hadn’t had much use of her legs since her capture.
When Solomon opened the door to his apartment the witch would see magical wards and arrays decorating the walls like graffiti. While all individually unique they all were part of an overarching magic system that guarded the sorcerer’s home, practically cutting it off from the rest of the world. As soon as they were inside Solomon closed the door and the system was complete and functioning again. The walls flowed with power briefly as Solomon’s magic flowed through the complete circuit.
Solomon guided the witch to his couch, which usually served as his bed because it was one of the few places in his apartment that didn’t have books or his notes on it. Gently setting the witch down Solomon said, “My name is Solomon David, and I welcome you to my home. May I have you name Miss....” Solomon’s words trailed off as he began looking around for a glass to give his guest something to drink.
SynKast SynKast

Before Abiageal was even seated in her "host's" home she was immediately uncomfortable due to the feeling the walls were closing in on her. And, as far as the wards blocking her magickal essence, they were. And with Pan, who still remained feeding off that same essense like a babe suckling from it's mother's teet. She was becoming sick. Ill even, to the point her face was becoming wet and sticky from sweat that would eventually begin to glisten against her milky white skin. It wouldn't be to much longer until Abiageal stood up and rushed to the kitchen sink and once again began to vomit heavily. This time instead of just the contents of her stomach there would also be traces of a thick crimson fluid amongst the waste that found itself coming up. She was dying. Her magick essence, being so closely tied with her life-force once her magickal energy was completely drained, it was then her life-essence that was beginning to drain.

1519948274123.png
William watched Ashley-May curiously as she answered her phone -- a call from the Clinic judging by her tone. After she remarked on the need for the conversation to be continued at a later date, he simply smiled and nodded. "Stay safe," he called after his friend as she left. After the front door shut, Will was left alone in silence. He had caught a glimpse of the two wolves out on the porch and wasn't keen on interrupting them in their current state. Instead, he simply took a moment to lean back in his chair, bringing his hand up to stare at the ring on his finger, thoroughly mesmerized as a slow smile appeared on his features.

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide watched Mackenzie patiently as the woman defiantly continued, not lowering her eyes as she spoke. Even without being able to read the woman, she knew Mac cared about what her partner and fiance thought of her -- likely more than she'd ever let on. "You've given me all the information you had, right?" Addy asked mildly. "I'm not doubting you or trying to ground you, Mac. It's not my place even if I wanted to. God knows you're more of a hunter than I am. But I just want to make sure you have a real conversation with Will and Ash beforehand. You know one or both is going to want to follow you on any hunt you go on."

She paused, cocking her head. "How did things go with Will, by the way? Did you talk to him when you got back?"

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg
Chase could see the look on the other mans face change to an unhappy one, but before they could continue the front door opened and the man found himself in an embrace. Attempting to relax so he didn't feel so rigid or tense as he reached one arm around her quickly in return before she released him, he gave her an awkward and apologetic smile for their argument as well a small nod. "I'll try for sure." He told her, watching as she spoke to Emile before bounding off towards the clinic. But not before shouting back at them, while out of his reach to choke mind you. He shook his head and reached up with a hand to push against his closed eyes, attempting not to chuckle. Emile's questioning him on the subject and the look on the Alpha's face made it unsuccessful however, and he gave a small chuckle and lowered his hand. "She was just trying to break the tension."

And for the most part it had worked, though it didn't exactly mean they were done with the subject. Letting out a small defeated huff he rubbed at the back of his neck, any fight or resistance that he'd had written on his face or in his voice now calmed. "You want me to stop trying with the Cannonach's, fine. I took the hint considering all three of you had your say about it in there. But if they come to me, I don't make any promises." Eyes raising to meet Emile's own with an adamant look, "But I wouldn't do anything if I even thought for a second it would hurt the pack."
NanLia NanLia

4A05E2FF-6B5B-431F-A0D3-89B0054FD88D.jpeg
Solomon sighed and leaned over his counter as the Witch all but bolted to the sink to vomit once more. “ That’s enough Pan, Stop. Rest.” Solomon ordered and the presence withdrew back into Solomon’s knife which rests on his coffee table. Solomon looked through the fridge but didn’t find much, some filtered water, sodas, he preferred Pepsi, and some instant meals. The sorcerer grimaced as he realized he was running low on pretty much everything. Nonetheless he pulled a can of Pepsi and set it next to the Witch to drink when she recovered.
“Looks like that old goat was trying to drain you dry and strengthen himself, I apologize for that..... What’s your name?”
SynKast SynKast

When was Abiageal was finished vomitting, she collapsed infront of the sink on her knees, panting heavily. No longer having her very being being devoured from her she was stable. And would from here out, begin recovering phyiscally without the usage of her magick. Though, when he opened the fridge, she looked over and saw a few bottles of water which would have made her mouth start to water had she not have been dehydrated. Choosing to ignore his generous offer of the carbinated drink, she crawled to the fridge in a way that was out of a horror movie. Her body, naked and underweight from the lack of food and water during her transit, her hair was greasy from the sweat and laid infront of her face as she moved from infront of the sink to the fridge and then into the sink to fetch that water that her being so desperately craved for. It wouldn't take long until she had the cold bottle in her hands and ripping the lid off before turning it upside down and began chugging slow, large mouthfuls at a time until there was just a little left in the bottle.

1520032693991.png

Thor had accompanied Abiagael and Solomon to his door, as they walked the deity had been able to find out what had actually happened during her capture after having been allowed into her mind. Given how weak she was he probably could have found out anyway, but forcing himself into a friend's mind was something he found highly distasteful. Realising that Solomon was serious in treating her humanely, he had left them, though not before grabbing hold of Solomon and saying "I may be weak as of now but mark my words, I am not Pan, if anything happens to her you'll get to know a side of me I am quite confident you wouldn't like."

Leaving the two without hearing Solomon's reply he headed towards the building where he thought Arthur would have gone, the Clinic. In a black rage he pushed open the doors, only to find Brendan inside, Arthur had presumably been taken to a room for examination and was nowhere to be seen. "Where is he Brendan? I looked into her mind and all she was guilty of was sacrificing a boar in the honor of my Pantheon. You know that I've never acted against the benefit of the Colony, and if you've read the lore you know I have a long history of helping humans. But they attacked someone who matters to me and I can not forgive that, I don't care if Arthur is a human. I hunt monsters, and that is what I am doing right now. So I ask you Brendan, where is he?". The deity's eyes were cold, his jaws were clenched together. Brendan had seen Thor annoyed before, but (if one excluded the incident by the SUV), he had never seen him like this. Every trace of warmth was gone, his eyes were aflame with rage.

SynKast SynKast St. Boethius St. Boethius NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
53591E66-56CA-422D-9F42-8251B52C588E.jpeg
Solomon only gave a slight nod in reply to the god’s threat. He would make sure she was cared for so he would have nothing to worry about. Still... it may be prudent to prepare a binding circle specifically for the god.
Alator Alator
Solomon waited for the witch to finish guzzling one bottle of water and offered her another when she was finished. The Witch’s lack of clothing didn’t bother the sorcerer, in fact it was somewhat convenient considering he had planned to draw some binding circles on her skin. They would store any magic she tried to gather like a battery. They would also allow him to keep track of her within the Colony. “Can you stand on your own? We need to get you cleaned up and clothed. I don’t want you catching some disease because of my negligence.” Solomon said offering his hand to the witch.
SynKast SynKast

She looked to the male as he offered her another water bottle before also offering a hand to help her. She'd quickly snatch the water from his hand, though she'd quickly deny the hand that offered to help her up. "I dont..." her words laboured from exhaustion, "I don't want... Your help... Binding magic is what... is what you practice, it is." her hazel eyes looking him up and down. He'd put something on her, something powerful to feed off her magic and had called it off. And to a witch as old as she? She didn't need to count on her fingers to know that one plus one equals two. "I am... I am not yours to claim..." her eyes looked at him in despise as she took another few sips of water before struggling to heave herself back to her feet. "I can take care of myself, I can. I just need... Time..."

john-cho.jpg

Arthur was more than a little impressed with the amount of information Brendan turned over on their short journey from the car park to the Clinic. The colony Councilmen stated he was about to call Brimley to make a full report when he had arrived requesting help. It seemed the sleepy tiny colony had advanced in leaps and bounds in just the past twenty-four hours; enough to make them a significant interest to his superiors. While he was still annoyed at loosing his asset he knew there would be plenty more here to return to the London Chapter with that would more than make up for his failed mission. He turned his attention to the front door as the electronic chimes set off announcing the arrival of a blonde woman. He smiled pleasantly as Brendan introduced her as Ashley-May; asset number one.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ash quickly looked over the man - a stranger - as Brendan gave his name, Arthur. "Alright Arthur, you look pretty worse for ware but lets get you into the back and I'll see about making you a little more comfortable, right?" He nodded and Ash, with Brendan's help, lead Arthur into an exam room. She was thankful when the Councilmen excused himself; she didn't want to pull rank and send him out. "So what happened, if you don't mind my asking?" She always found it easier to examine and treat when she knew exactly just what the hunter had been up against.

"Witch hunt gone wrong," he said shrugging out of his jacket with a wince, glancing down to Ash's gloved hands as she unbottoned his shirt. "Went sideways. The rest of my team-party didn't make it."

Ash winced hearing his reply but nodded, pressing on with the exam.

TbTh8wz.jpg

Brendan stepped out of the back in time to see the deity stride into the Clinic, angry. He frowned deeply as the god demanded Arthur be turned over and he didn't doubt for a second Thor intended on kill him. "He was doing as he was ordered to by his superiors." Brendan countered. "Not to mention his superiors have been an asset to my colonies survival and will continue to do so. I will not stand idly by and let you take your vengeance on a man doing his life's work. Up until yesterday we all hunted monsters." He corrected the god defiantly. "Until yesterday we trapped and killed wolves, burnt witches and exercised demons - not everyone got the memo, Thor. It is going to take time and understanding."
Alator Alator

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile frowned after Ashley-May long after she was gone, uncertain why she would have wanted to or bothered with 'breaking the tension'. He glanced to Chase as the other wolf chuckled, clearly because of his lack of understanding. He had long ago stopped bothering with being upset or annoyed with the idea of Chase mocking him - he understood it wasn't done with malicious intent. Chase conceded but Emile wasn't about to relent, not until the younger wolf understood him. "You my pack too, Honiahaka. I worry you hurt yourself, again. You don't think before you do." He sighed, leaning against the railing of the house and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't stop you from doing what you want." He frowned, knowing it hadn't come out the way he wanted it to. "I ... You do what you want, oui? No Alpha. No boyfriend. I tell you nothing but: please be careful, yes?"
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie continued to regard Adelaide cautiously, uncertain if the woman was behind honest when she said she wasn't acting an agent for Will or Ash - or both. She leaned back in her chair as she considered the next set of questions. "He found me when I got back: can't really hide when your souls are connected. We talked, he told me he could feel the change, that he wanted it done so he wouldn't hurt anyone. I made him understand that his life doesn't belong to anyone else but me." She shrugged slightly. "At least now I can keep tabs on him, I'll know if he tries another stunt going forward but I'm not sure if I can use the connection to stop him or not." The idea popped into her head then and she mulled over it for a second. "Maybe I won't try that..." She smirked as she regarded Addy. "If it is a thing I don't want him to learn how to use it."
Safton Safton

Chase frowned lightly at the fact that Emile had seemingly withdrawn his earlier statement about Chase being involved. It left him momentarily speechless but he was seeking to stop the arguing so he wasn't about to start back up again. Though when the other wolf asked him to be careful it reminded him of when he and Joe would say the words and always return with the same answer, this caused the frown to turn upwards in a small smile. "Always." He said softly before taking in a deep breath and letting it out then stepping closer to Emile.

Chase placed a hand on one of the mans crossed arms giving a small tug and an expectant look. Once the man had unfurled his arms Chase grabbed hold of Emile's right wrist with his own right hand, and lifted up his own shirt to reveal the dark purple bruised ribs with his left. He guided Emile's hand to land flatly on his wounded side whilst staring at the man without flinching, "Even if I do something stupid with this big heart of mine one day and get hurt. I know you'll be there to watch after me while I heal."

"I knew what I was getting into when you and I started this. I can't have the man without the Alpha, they are both who you are." Chase spoke, having released Emile's wrist long ago to allow him to retrieve his own hand when he was ready. "Both of them know how to push my buttons. What's the saying...those that can hurt you the most are the ones you love...?" Chase's words had teetered near the end, unsure he was saying it right but he wasn't bothered much. He'd locked onto Emile's eyes with a soft look, "And I do, for the record, love you." It was basically the first time either of them had decided to use the L word. Chase gave a flash of a smile, "Even if you tell me I have a small brain." He teased the other man.​
NanLia NanLia

1520103391951.png

Thor frowned "A demon could say the same, so could anyone, we all have a choice. You humans are so quick to judge everyone else, but do you ever look at yourselves? And no, you do not hunt monsters, you hunt creatures you define as monsters because they in many cases prey on your kind. Arthur and his like are no less murderous than these, they are murdering sociopaths hellbent on eradicating anything not defined as human. Why do you think so many, even fellow hunters, have distanced themselves from them? They may have been an asset to your survival, but have you been enlightened by the fact that without me you'd all likely be dead? I put myself between you all and Heaven's wrath, even when still posing as Edgar unbeknownst to any of you. There is a high possibility that they'd levelled this entire Colony in search for the Nephilim. And if that hadn't killed you, you would have certainly been dead soon if I hadn't bought you time by venturing into the Abyss and facing the First Sin alone. I did this when I simply could have left you all to your fate and returned to Asgard."

The deity continued "You are so quick to see a witch as a threat, and justify the torture of her, but you gladly harbor the man responsible for what happened to her? What separates you from the monsters you hunt if you lack even the most base of morals? You don't want me as your enemy Brendan. Unless you give me a damn good reason why I shouldn't break his neck you should step out of my way, it isn't a question of whether you'll let me or not, you have no chance of stopping me. The only reason why we are having this conversation is because I would prefer to do this the more civilized way. My concern for my friend far outweighs my concern for the convenience of British aid. And this one happens to be one who's been at my side for centuries, and I saw her tortured and on the brink of death in a cage mere minutes ago.". The deity was implaceable and his iron will permeated his every word.

NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
10E47E7B-F8B2-4927-BEFE-61B91178BF2C.jpeg
Solomon sighed and leaned against his counter top. “Unfortunately as it stands right now you don’t have a choice in the matter. However I will give you a choice: stay in my home until it is decided what to do with you, or I can allow you to roam around the Colony as you please. Think on it and get some rest. Feel free to use the shower or anything else you need, just don’t read my notes please. If you feel up to exploring the Colony I’m going to have to ask you to take this knife with you.” Solomon said showing her the knife that held Pan and placing it on a table next to the door. “ Otherwise Pan won’t let you leave.” With his guest about as together as she was going to be Solomon left, locking the door physically and magically as he left.
SynKast SynKast

Last edited:
1520123479854.png
Adelaide stared at Mac, wide-eyed as the woman stated plainly that Will's life belonged to her -- and no one else. Slowly, her mouth curved into a grin. She stood up from the chair, stepping over to lean down toward Mac (carefully so as to avoid tipping her chair) and embrace her in a hug. She was beyond relieved to hear that both of her friends had managed to reconcile despite Will's rash decision after the attack.

Addy chuckled, releasing Mac as she added that it was probably best if she not give Will any help in harnessing their connection to keep her in check. "You may be right," she remarked. Adelaide turned to look back at the book resting on the table where she'd been sitting. "We've got a long road ahead of us, don't we?" she said quietly. "With these Seals, I mean. Demons, wolves, spirits -- those are all one thing. But the end of the world..." she shook her head.

TbTh8wz.jpg

Brendan long ago had made peace with his God, having believed that the end was neigh and the pack would descend upon them he hadn't thought he would see another day. He was grateful, for once, to have been wrong about his life, his world and his life choices. As Thor stood before him, full of threats and bluster, he could see how the Pagan God could be frightful. He listened quietly and respectfully as Thor made it clear that he would not be stopped without just reasons. Once it was evident the god wouldn't speak over him Brendan spoke calmly. "You have sentenced a man without knowing who is he or what he represents. You have asked us, the colony, all of our hunters here, to cast aside our knowledge of monsters. To change everything we were born and bred to do and embrace said monsters into our walls and homes and yet you are unwilling to do so yourself."

He slowly shook his head, saddened. "You have asked us to trust you, Thor Odinson, but you cannot trust us. If you choose to act as you have said: take his life, then you will no longer be welcome within our walls and among our people."
Alator Alator

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile was thankful to hear Chase agree to being cautious, that the younger wolf understood his apprehension. He didn't - never- wanted to tell Chase what to do or who to be but each and every time the man stepped out of the door in the morning Emile wondered what sort of trouble he would get himself into. Chase attracted danger to him like a bee to honey, and much of that danger was what had drawn Emile in in the first place. Who else would voluntarily wander around an enemy's army to get intelligence? Only Chase. Who else would throw himself at an immortal enemy to defend others? Only Chase. (though he liked to believe he would do the same in the situation).

He tilted his head aside as Chase approached, urging him to uncross his arms. Of course he complied, wincing as he looked over the deep busing again - it never got easy. His attention was drawn once more to the younger man as he spoke, his hand gently pressed against purple flesh, his thumb cautiously running over Chase's smooth skin as his boyfriend continued on. Emile paused a moment as Chase spoke a saying - of course one he had never heard but that didn't matter as he knew the context of it. He felt his heart stop, trying to decipher the words a second then third time to make sure that he truly understood what Chase had said to him. He smiled, thankful that Chase rounded back to clarify the statement. A warmth swelled within his chest and he could not stop the grin from crossing his features. His free hand raised up to gently cup Chase's cheek, "I love you too, mon choit, more than you know." He didn't leaned in to press his lips against Chase's, careless of who may be around.
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie was taken by surprise as Adelaide came at her, momentarily confused by the other woman's actions until she felt Addy wrap her arms around her in a hug. She gently patted Addy's back, letting all four feet of her chair come to rest on the floor once more, waiting for her to settle back down. Addy's mood turned somber and Mac's smiled faded; this sort of world -hunting and killing- was not what Addy had been about before. While she still dabbled in hunting, Mac knew she had been primarily about helping others in her own way. "It'll be fine." She said, cautious to make any extreme promises. "Heaven will keep feeding me the intel and I'll keep use headed in the right direction." She bit her lip. "And if all else fails.... Well we already know the Pack and Franklin with his Nest have been preparing for the end of days. If worst come to worst; we might have to pack up and head for the hills, but we'll survive it, together."
Safton Safton

Abiageal would be alone again once the male had left, leaving her with the option to remain a prisoner at his home or simply be bound by whatever magic he'd place on her. And being one against the idea of having her freedom stripped from her any more than what it already was. She decided she'd simply stay put for the time being until her trial was called and she was either set free or sentenced to whatever punishment was originially destined for her before Thor had managed to save her.

Chase watched as Emile took in his words, the recognition as the Alpha had to think over the words more than once was clear and left a smile on his face. He'd half expected to have to translate something but instead Emile returned the sentiment before leaning in for a kiss. Chase decided to meet him halfway, reaching his hand up to the back of Emile's neck, smiling as they released. He wouldn't pretend it wasn't nice to find out Emile felt the same way he himself did. Chase glanced at the nearby door with a light smirk, "We should probably head back inside or Will might start thinking we took off on him." Eyes returning to Emile curiously to see if the man would be returning inside or if had somewhere else to be.​
NanLia NanLia

1520167507104.png

Thor smiled, but it never reached his eyes "No, I do not know who he is, but neither do I care, but I do know what he represents. I daresay even better than you, the difference between you and me is that I don't fear them. The only thing I care about is what he did. And spare me that talk, you had monsters within your walls before I even arrived. I asked you to not treat me as if I was out to eat you all when in truth I have saved more humans over the course my long life than this entire Colony combined, by far. Neither have I hurt someone because of what they were, the only thing that could make me do that is their actions. As you seem to think I am a degenerate that kills without reason, well, allow me to show you why I've sentenced him." Thor placed two fingers on Brendan's forehead and shut his eyes.

The deity sent a flood of memories and emotions into Brendan's mind, the things he had percieved from looking into Abiageal's mind. She was doing her blót and sacrificed a boar to the glory of her gods, the sense of freedom and joy, but then suddenly strange men had burst into her glade, with firearms and evil intent. Confusion, fear, hurt and a sense of desperation overcame her as she fought for her life against numerous enemies. Her capture, bound in chains and thrown into the little cage. The heretic's fork digging into her soft skin. The unrelenting weakness, loneliness, hopelessness, pain... Thor did not spare Brendan in the least, he allowed him to feel it all as if he had been the one captured to begin with.

He broke off the contact, slightly fatigued. Thor continued "It isn't a matter of trust Brendan, nor is it a matter of me being out for blood for no reason. He unlawfully attacked a friend of mine and subjected her to torture, and if I have to break with Vitae to get justice, then I will. But I would do so knowing that I am in the right. I owe her, she has put her trust in me and my kin and I won't fail her just because you'd prefer I did. But I invite you to contemplate this, would you have said the same if they had done this to someone you cared about? Let's say Ash, for the fact that she is the mother of a Nephilim... Would you have stood idly by and allowed that to happen? They were after all just following orders, and Nephilim are dangerous, surely that would justify the murder of an innocent woman and her child? You know as well as I that was what would have happened if they had found her, before the grace was removed, instead of Abiageal. They wouldn't have tried to remove the grace, killing her and the child would have been more economical." Even if it came to that he had to break with Vitae, he wouldn't do so without either exposing the hypocricy, or ruthlessness of Brendan.

NanLia NanLia

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back