• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

"I'm guessing you two might be getting an earful of complaints about me later." Chase shrugged his shoulders, not bothered about it. The man gave a small consideration to keeping his and Mackenzie's conversation between them, but the two people across the table were her family. And potential allies, as they might agree with him, or just the opposite. "I asked her to meet with Malcolm, all I got was an I'll think about it. Which oddly sounds like a no." He gave a faint smile then downed what was left of the water in his cup.
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

Solomon had been silent for most of the conversation, reflecting on what the vision had shown him. The brutality was a bit more than he was used to, but nothing he hadn’t done when performing vivisections in captured monsters. “ The less risk we can give to Addy the better, but among the history lesson this has shown me that I seriously need to find some new protection before we head to New Orleans. I spent most of this morning hunting demons with no luck, all too weak for what I’m looking for. Would either of you know of a demon strong enough to handle a vampire or two? My magic takes preparation and I need to be sure it can cover my back. “ Solomon asked the two of them.
Alator Alator Safton Safton

bTU0wF0.png

The walk to the Research tent didn't take long at all but it certainly was enough time for Mackenzie to sort out her thoughts: no matter how she felt about the pack and her family being here -even with Chase pushing to have her speak to them, she had a job to do. Stepping into the tent, more like a portable shelter, she quickly caught sight of the witch she was searching for sitting at a long desk with research piled around her. The others within the tent she ignored for the moment, most of them were assistance or deputies of councilors she had heard rumors had gone missing. She crossed the small space and dragged a chair up next to Addy. "Hey, glad you're here already." It was an honest statement - she needed a distraction. "Find anything interesting yet?"

She had managed to supply Addy with dates, names and times of not only the witch that had been slain at the trials but the women the witches ghost had killed since then. She turned the closest book towards her to read a couple of lines before turning it back.

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile raised an eyebrow as Chase returned clearly annoyed with the small hunter, not that it truly surprised him in the least, though the topic of which he had brought up to Skye did interest him. He had made it clear to the pack and specifically Skye's family to keep their distance. She was volatile, dangerous and unpredictable at times and the last thing he needed was for Malcolm or Brody to set her off. People would die, wolves would die and there would be nothing he could do to stop it. He kept his thoughts to himself for the time being, noting that he would have to ask Chase later.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May grinned as Chase complained about Mac. "You are very lucky her answer was I'll think about it." She shook her head, setting down her mug of tea, now empty she was far from satisfied. Elijah had left his coffee behind so she dragged it closer to sip at it. "I would have thought that you bringing up her family, given just what you are, would have different results." She glance to Will with a smirk, she knew her partners finace would know exactly what she was talking about. "Was she unarmed during this talk?" She asked Chase teasingly. "Or were you standing on the other side of a bullet proof window?"
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

1519444691306.png
Elijah was glad Thor agreed with his course of action regarding the vampire aristocrats in New Orleans -- attracting their attention would only bring more difficulties than they already had. As the deity announced a new plan, Eli arched his eyebrows. The Norse god was full of surprises. It wasn't a bit of magic he was familiar with, though if Edgar was confident in its chances of success then he was willing to go along with it, especially if it meant combining the best of both worlds when it came to keeping Addy safe while still making use of her gift. "It's the best option we have. You should run it by her when you get the chance, before she leaves Vitae."

Solomon spoke up next, apparently busy at work lately searching for a new guardian in much the same vein that he had once used Pan... a being Eli was in no rush to see again. That said, harnessing demons wasn't an idea he particularly looked forward to, either. "The only demon I've brushed shoulders with lately was a crossroads dealer named Vahncry. She's not the biggest fan of Will and I. We forced her to break one of her contracts more than a year ago; Will shot her hellhound full of rock salt and iron before I doused her in holy water and exorcised her. She's a nasty piece of work... and I think she might be working to free the First Sin now."

William Main.jpg

William cocked his head at the exchange between Ashley-May and Chase. "Ash is right," he said mildly. "I respect what you're trying to do, Chase, but that's not situation you want to insert yourself into. There's a lot of bad blood between Mackenzie and her family... some of it with good reason," he said with an apologetic glance toward Emile. "It's progress that she hasn't killed Brody or Malcolm, much less took off. Anything more will take time -- and needs to be done on her terms."

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide turned to give Mackenzie a weary smile as she entered. She shrugged noncomittally, "Not as much as I'd like. A lot of people were executed during the Trials and not all of the records survived to the modern day -- if they were even kept in the first place. A lot of the victims didn't know the first thing about witchcraft, I imagine -- they were just convenient scapegoats. Trying to sort them out from the real deal centuries after the fact..." her voice trailed off as she sighed. "I found a few names that might be our spirit, but I nothing definitive. I'll have to learn more at the apartment itself."

Last edited:
MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

Chase eyed Ash dubiously as she spoke about his unlikely survival against the ginger wrath, "You just don't give me enough credit, once I turn on the charm I'm good." He shot back sarcastically, eyes moving to Will and narrowing slightly as the man followed up by essentially telling him to back off. Chase relaxed some so he didn't come off as being annoyed when he started speaking, "I get that, but I'm the one who's seen the other side of that family. All I was trying to do was make sure she knew the door was open for a conversation, because Malcolm thinks it's already shut." The man let out a small sigh as he sat back against the chair with a lazy shrug, he guessed the conversation piece wasn't the most comfortable for Emile all things considered. Hell, it wasn't exactly comfortable for him either. But it was a fact that he'd gotten to know both parties involved and was a link or common thread of sorts.​

Da Ji let out a sigh and rested her index finger against her chin, " Well I suppose I could teach you to use illusionary magic that doesn't involve touch, that way even if they know you're a Djinn they won't be able to stop you, especially since no-one has seen kitsune magic in centuries. Perhaps even a few spells of the destructive kind to keep things interesting~ But that is for tomorrow, today will be used to get you comfortable with your own skin."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny continues to listen intently when her new mentor speaks, wondering how she’s going to do with all this. After all, she’s young and inexperienced. It will probably be interesting, that’s for sure. She tilts her head, confused at the last part of what Da Ji said. “How do you mean? I’m just… nervous, I guess.” I’m surrounded by people trained to kill me. Nervous is an understatement.
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile shook his head as Chase continued to peruse the topic on behalf of Malcolm. "Maybe they right," He said finally, no longer able to keep silent on the conversation at hand. "You try and do good mais, this could be very bad for Mal et for Skye. You do not know everyting that happen; it a very very long story but you only see a pére wanting to talk to his daughter." He sighed glancing to the other two before speaking again. "He is wolf, he open the gates to let us in. He left his familie wit his wife who do not believe what we are, what we do. She fight, she tell her enfants to fight. Brody was changed ... err turned by force. He did not want but Mal believe it the best. He was wild, angry, even after he knew the truth. You know how he is, he barley control him self when calm. He chase Skye for years; he do not rest until she almost kill him. I chase her to Francois to save my pack."

He paused, considering his next words carefully. "No more," He stated simply. "No more ask Skye to talk to Malcolm, no more helping Malcolm see Skye. No more books, no more message. You stay away from this, Honiahaka, you understand?"

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May frowned as Chase passed off her chiding, though she was thankful Will had backed her up in it all. Pressing Mac was a dangerous game - one she had witnessed more than once and was thankful it had never been turned on to herself. She was about to speak again when the Alpha spoke up, in mostly broken English. She didn't know much about the topic: Mac had told her nothing about life before the first Nest. She had told her barely anything about the Nest that had turned her mother. What she had said about hunting with her Brothers was only when she was referencing something they were hunting, some prior knowledge she was sharing but not details about her life or events.

Mac said little about Franklin and his Nest, to her at least, though she assumed Will had more details now. Emile's words were frightening and enlightening all at once. To know, even just a little bit, about what happened before spoke a great deal about not only Mac but her family as well. Her frown deepened as Emile finished, his last statement sounding very much like a command and she glanced to Chase wondering just how he would take it.

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie wasn't surprised to hear they may not even know the full truth or name about her vision, but she was certainly disappointed. She knew this person, her life and her family. She knew exactly where she lived and for how long. She knew her parents, her husband and children but didn't know her name. It was frustrating to cal on the memories of someone else but only be able to watch them play out, not truly see or know what was happening beyond them.

She glanced over the information from the apartment; it was certainly from a lower class area, low income meaning deposits were necessary and payments were weekly. She pulled her wallet out of her coat pocket and tossed her credit card onto the table. "Book a flight and put a deposit on one of the apartments. We'll go see what's going on there and hopefully come up with a way to help her pass over." She paused then, glancing to Addy. "I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there aren't any witch spells that can be used for that."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

1519571571355.png
William kept his expression impassive as Chase replied, merely nodding. He considered how best to reply, not wanting to sound as if he was chastising the man or trying to start an argument -- certainly not with Emile present. However, as it happened the Alpha soon spoke up; not in defense of Chase and Malcolm, but rather in agreement with the two hunters. Will couldn't help but turn to give Emile a mildly surprised glance as he stumbled through his thoughts in broken English, though the message was clear enough.

Will remained silent, jaw clenched as he heard the man recount some of the darker parts of what he had read in Mackenzie's journal. That answered the question of exactly how much Emile knew about the Cannonach family history; his Beta clearly hadn't held back. In any case, it was probably best this way. William resisted the urge to glance at Chase, wondering how the man would respond to what amounted to an order from his Alpha. There had been an unspoken change in dynamic at the table between the two of them, from doting boyfriends to an Alpha and a member of his pack.

Crono Crono

1519572395477.png
Adelaide glanced at the credit card with a nod. Mackenzie's small fortune hardly surprised her at this point. As the hunter asked her about the potential of solving the problem with witchcraft, she smiled ruefully and shook her head. "I'm afraid not. There are purification rituals I've used: cleansing poltergeists from the items they're attached to, that sort of thing. But there's no telling if it would even work on this spirit... and if it did, it's functionally the same as salting and burning her bones. Convincing a spirit to pass on is less of a hunt and more of an... intervention. We'll have to commune with the spirit, make her leave on her own terms."

Addy frowned, cocking her head. "It won't be simple. Death echoes and wandering souls are one thing, but once a spirit goes vengeful and begins killing, it's far more difficult to talk to them... but it's doable," she remarked, smiling again up at Mac. "I'll figure something out."

Chase turned to look at the man seated next to him curiously as he recounted Mac's family past in more detail than he'd already had knowledge of. Momentarily he'd glanced to the other two across the table to gauge their reactions. Chase clenched his teeth in an attempt to hold back a challenging growl after Emile essentially told him he was done getting involved. There was a quiet pause in the room afterwards as he eyed the older man and he knew the others were watching them but he was focused on Emile, "Are you saying this as the Alpha or the boyfriend?" He asked with a clear annoyed tone and slightly narrowed eyes. Chase was pretty sure he already knew the answer but he still asked.​

Last edited:
Solomon perked up when Elijah spoke of a cross roads demon and her he’ll hounds. If nothing else getting a hound under his thumb would be a great help. “That sounds like a winner to me. Could I ask for your help? Which cross roads she deals on primarily. Of course if you want to help me take her down, get that target off your back, I’d gladly welcome you on the hunt.” Solomon offered as he started plotting how he was going to capture the hell hound. He already had a magic array that would work thanks to his ancestors, but the issue was the preparation. It would work best if he carved it into a bullet, but that would take hours.
Safton Safton Alator Alator

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile huffed as Chase questions who was telling him to cease and desist; he wasn't a fool to not have believed that this sort of issue would rise during their relationship. It was partly the reason why Emile had never sought out companionship, a boyfriend from within the pack, having to be both Alpha and boyfriend was a difficult task; more so when his partner was as bull headed and as stubborn as himself. "Both." He answered firmly, very aware of the other two seated at the table listening in on their small tiff. "I do not want my pack hurt because she angry when cornered." He reached out to take Chase's hand, still resting on the table top. He gave it a gentle squeeze. "No do I want my boyfriend hurt because his heart too big and his brain too small."

He gave Chase an expectant glare, though couldn't keep his smirk concealed. He knew Chase had good intentions and that those intentions were no doubt fueled more by the recent loss of his own father. He didn't doubt for a second that Chase knew exactly what it was Mackenzie was losing out on and everything he wished he still had.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May cleared her throat through the awkward moment, bringing Elijah's mug to her lips to take a deep dip before turning slightly in her seat to be facing Will. "So did you go out and find Mac against her wishes? Or did she find you when she came back?" She had been curious about the entire affair - If Will had gone out of his way to find the small hunter or not, she had just been waiting for a private moment to speak to him but now was as good as ever.

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie frowned for a moment as Adelaide relayed sort of what would be needed for this sort of 'hunt'. She leaned back in the chair, mulling it over. "Alright so 'communing' with the spirit probably should be kept out of my hands." She admitted, she knew very well just how harsh and abrasive she was in person, she could only imagine that sort of connection with a spirit meant that they could easily determine her inner thoughts and likely wouldn't be pleased.

"We might not be alone on this adventure, by the way." She said after a moment, glancing at the others within the tent working diligently to convert the records into digital data. "If I know about this Seal then so does the First Sin. We need to consider that there may be others trying to get to her too."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

1519156661019-png.403406

Thor shrugged "That's probably for the best, I've never bothered with lesser demons, the ones I know of are ancient and by far too powerful to be summoned without risk with me being in this weakened state. Would you need me by your side when you do this?". Even in this state he was much stronger than a human, and he was more experienced by far than anyone in the Colony, having been around since the creation of the Universe.

St. Boethius St. Boethius Safton Safton

1519617059162.png
William watched the tense exchange between Chase and Emile, the former's response every bit as curt as he'd expected. His eyes flicked back to the Alpha, wondering for a moment if the man might lash out in anger. Instead, his response was calm, measured, even touching. Will smiled at the scene, happy to see the potential argument defused before it could begin.

He was surprised as Ashley-May suddenly spoke up, turning to glance at her. Will sighed, rubbing at the back of his neck. "We sort of... found each other. No punches were thrown, if that's what you're asking," he said with a rueful smile.

1519617249802.png
Adelaide nodded somberly at Mac's remark. "I know. In fact, it's probably safest to assume that every Seal we make a play for going forward will be contested by The First Sin and his disciples. We'll have to be ready for anything," she said with a shrug. She squinted at Mac for a moment, cocking her head. "Does anyone else know that you're planning on coming?"

1519617385878.png

Elijah arched an eyebrow as Solomon spoke excitedly about the prospect of capturing Vahncry, or at least her canine companion. He didn't like the idea of summoning the demoness a second time -- certainly not after how last time had played out -- but he couldn't deny that it was a tempting prospect to be able to bring her down with Mac's new gift and eliminate her from the board... especially if she was working with Mur and the First Sin now. If Solomon got a new pet out of the deal that would help with future Seals, so much the better.

Eli sighed, closing his eyes before nodding. "All right. I'll help however I can. You need to be careful, though. She's not your average black-eyed brute -- she's crafty, not to mention she has more than a little witchcraft under her belt. She'll be expecting a trap after our last meeting. I assume we all need time to prepare?" he asked, glancing between Solomon, Edgar, and Viktor.

Chase hated the position he found himself in, the position Emile had just put him in. Whereas Emile clearly had zero concern with saying what he'd said in front of them, pulling rank and embarrassing him in the process. The other mans hand found his and gave a squeeze, though Chase didn't reciprocate nor did he budge from his firm agitated form. Ashley and William were trying to divert the conversation or simply distract themselves but Chase couldn't sit there and pretend it hadn't just happened. The words, whether they meant to or not, hit nerves throughout his body. He pulled his hand free of Emile's grip, still eyeing him. "Yeah, I get it. Just keep your mouth shut Chase or we might have another Joe situation on our hands right? Or a Trent for that matter. We don't need your shortcomings getting anyone else killed, right?" There was an angry eye-roll and scoff before he scooted his chair back and stood up, moving towards the front door. "I need some air." He stated simply without looking back, huffing once he'd made it to the front porch of the house.

Chase walked off to the side towards the railing and placed his hands on it to lean against it, staring out at the colony street ahead. For the moment he wasn't sure how to feel about what was said. Angry, upset, annoyed, they were all in the mix. And he knew Emile well enough to know the mans aim wasn't for this but this time it was Emile who'd spoken before he thought things through as far as Chase was concerned.​

Last edited:
Solomon arched his eyebrows when Edger or Thor offered to help him, “ By all means, if you are willing to help I will gladly accept it”. Solomon then looked over to Elijah. “ You’re right, I’m going to need some several hours to prepare. I need to carve a spell into my bullets, and some protection arrays in my cloths. “ Solomon explained as he smiled. The hunt was coming together and the sorcerer was absolutely beaming with excitement. “If you’ll excuse me then I’ll start prepping my end. Shall we meet at the gate around sunset?
Safton Safton Alator Alator

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile could only shake his head as Chase rebuffed him. It wasn't really a shock to him, there wasn't a way he could answer that question, even in private, that wouldn't have had the other wolf miffed in some way or another. His frown deepened as Chase clearly mistook what he had said for something else entirely and he watched, dumbfounded as he stalked out of the house. Confused, Emile rose from his seat turning to the other two apologetically. "Pardonnez-moi." He turned to follow Chase out the front of the house.

He was satisfied to see that Chase hadn't stalked off, Emile didn't honestly want to chase the younger wolf through the colony trying to make amends and explain himself. He waited, quietly for a moment, as he had at the cemetery but this time didn't wait for an invitation to speak. "It not your fault what happen to Trent ou ton pére." He said simply, turning to lean against the door frame of the open door. "No matter what you think, it is not. I worry because you have a big heart: you want Mal et Skye et Brody to be une famille again because they can and because it is what you lose." He chanced to wander closer. "I sorry I anger you."
Crono Crono

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May paused at Chase's outburst - it had been unexpected to say the least, more so because she had no doubt the man question prior to the Alpha's answer had been a trap. She wasn't certain, however, if Emile had caught onto the nuances of the English language. She kept her eyes averted as Chase exited the house, seeking some quiet soon followed by Emile with what she assumed was him excusing himself. With both out of ear shot - or so she assumed - she looked back to Will. "You're lucky then, that she didn't try and break your arm for that letter. I'm actually really surprised she doesn't seem to be angry with you at all." She studied him then, curious to know just how he had done it.

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie watched Adelaide as she made a face, at first confused why it would suddenly come up but when it was soon followed by the inquiry she knew the reason behind it. "What business is it of anyone else's what I do?" She asked stiffly, annoyed and offended that she would have seek permission from anyone to hunt - more so that she could be denied going on a hunt that she had produced the vision for. Riled slightly she leaned back in her seat, tilting the chair so it balanced on two legs. "But no, no one knows that I plan on going on this hunt and I don't think it should matter anyways: no one had ever told me what I can and cannot do prior, why would that change now?"
Safton Safton

latest

Arthur Clarke spat blood as he leaned back against his SUV, the doors finally shuttered closed after days of hunting. Three weeks before he and a team of five others had been tasked to the assignment of catching and returning home with one Abiageal Ó Mordha ; a powerful and ancient witch that had recently cropped back up on the Men of Letter's radar. She had been spotted near or within the vicinity of the Vitae colony, however the colony itself - allies of the Men of Letters - were unable to set resources at the time of to take in said asset. They had had little luck over the past three centuries in catching her previously, always a wile and un-trusting sort she never seemed to spend much time in one place. The fact that she had arrived at the colony, no less one that reported daily to the Men of Letters its events and findings, had been nothing less than fate.

Mrs. Brimley, current head of the assets and acquisitions department for the London Chapter House had issues the team to retrieve the witch at any cost. He had not expected it to cost what it had.

Three weeks, five members and plenty of his own blood later they finally had Abiageal bound in iron chains locked within the iron plated cage in the back of his SUV. He didn't have the resources, or the strength, to return her back to the Men of Letters safe house in New York so he needed to resort to local allies.

TbTh8wz.jpg

Brendan had heard of Thor's sightings back within the colony - he had known the deity had vowed to keep the colony safe, to protect them during Pan and even after with the Pack but when he had suddenly fallen off the radar Brendan had lost hope in any gods help. Hearing now from other hunters that he had not only returned but was within the Rec center, Brendan had hurried from the Council's Tent to the center to speak with the god.

As he stepped through the doors his cell phone rang. With a mild curse he looked at the display only to see a Men of Letters contact appear. With a frown he answered it.

The short conversation done, Brendan made his way across the Rec Center where Thor, Mr. David, Mr. Davenport and another man he did not recognize arrived. "Pardon my interruption however I will be in need of your assistance; all of yours, if you'll follow me." he turned without hesitation, leading the four other outside to see the gates. There Arthur arrived, stopping over as Bart insisted. Brendan spoke to the four with him. "Within the back of that car is a very dangerous individual. The Men of Letters team sent to retrieve her have all but been eliminated. The man driving is Arthur Clarke; he has come seeking asylum until another team can be dispatched and has requested assistance from us until then: We need to keep the individual away from harming others and under guard until his team can arrive."
SynKast SynKast Safton Safton Alator Alator St. Boethius St. Boethius

13323265_1046277588797372_975134567264155681_o.jpg
Abiageal sat in the back of the SUV completely wide-eyed. Like a deer who stared death in the eyes of oncoming headlights. Although, she wasn't to different from a deer as she sat naked in a cage just large enough to allow its host to kneel within the iron, barred prison. And if that wasn't enough? She was bound by her wrists, ankles, and throat by shackles forged with iron. The manacle that clenched her throat even had a heretic's fork that kept her silent as the iron prongs dug into the flesh just behind her collarbone and under her mouth forcing her head to constantly face upwards less she perish.

She was helpless, and for the second time in her life? Scared. And yes, while she may be temporarily immortal, the Men of Letters knew how to get around such spells and it was that fact that had crippled her in fear.

All was silent. everything except the sound of the engine and the wheels of the SUV as it tread across the land. That, and the sound of the laboured breathing of the driver who was without question heavily injured. Though, even they were drowned out by the sound of the fear that grew within her heart until it was beating in her ears like a drum.

She was helpless and had no one. Not even her Gods could save her now that she was in the hands of the Men of Letters... It was only when the SUV came to a halt and the car-door opened and shut that she snapped back to reality. Immediately noting two things, this was without question was happening to her, and second, her lower body was soaking wet and very hot from her having soiled herself sometime recently during the ride. Although, now Abiageal sat in her prison, waiting, without a clue as to where she was or what was to become of her.

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton St. Boethius St. Boethius Alator Alator

Last edited:
EEAB9749-4884-4B0F-9BBA-D35033EF534E.jpeg
Solomon’s mood was immediately soured when he noticed Arthur just outside the Colony. It would seem that the hunt would have to wait. Immediately Solomon’s face hardened into the mask of the leader of the Israel chapter. “I know exactly who he is.” Solomon said with a tinge of disdain. ”You’ve conviently left out what exactly this cargo is.” Solomon observed as he moved to open the door and see what exactly they were to be detaining. Without too much effort Solomon opened the SUV to see the witch who was heavily detained. Obviously nothing was being left to chance. The smell that had been all but fermenting in the back of the hot car practically smacks the sorcerer in the face. Solomon wrinkled his nose and turned away for a moment. “ A Witch then... I’ll need to prepare a room to hold her. Give me a few minutes to draw the necessary magic arrays.” Solomon said turning back to the others.
SynKast SynKast NanLia NanLia Alator Alator Safton Safton

Last edited:
While locked away in the dark like a feral animal, she was greeted by a few rays of light and cool(er) air when the back of the SUV opened and the sun peeked through several small holes that were in the dark blanket that covered her cage. Though, when the the door slammed shut her heart sank a little more as even more horrid ideas began to cross her mind. These Men of Letter's were barbarians when it came to her kind. But who was to stop them from selling her for something much more valuable. After all, to the right buyer any witch who was old and powerful enough was worth something, surely?
Her heart began to beat in her ears again until she had the desire to vomit, although, with her stomach having been empty for a few days now? Nothing came up and all she did was do something similar to a dry heaving motion.
St. Boethius St. Boethius NanLia NanLia Safton Safton Alator Alator

1519762183897.png

Thor, Viktor and Mikael followed Brendan silently, all professional and wasted no time speculating. As the SUV opened, he saw both Viktor and Mikael wrinkle their noses briefly as the stench from it came out, with their superior sense of smell it was quite overwhelming the first second. He saw a witch in a small iron cage. Only he knew this witch, she was the one who had returned his hammer. Reaching out with his mind he let her know it was him, wrapping his mental presence around hers as a protective blanket, calming her. "You'll do no such thing." he said plainly to Solomon. Thor turned his eyes to Arthur "You are lucky I have respect for the hunters of this Colony, that is the only thing that is keeping me from crushing your throat here and now." they were filled with a cold rage that he had yet shown to anyone in Vitae, the deity had a flair for dramatics, but now there was no trace of it. Instead, all over his face was a written promise that what he said was true, the deity could have killed him right there and then, such was the extent of his fury. Knowing the Men of Letters, they had just come after her for what she was, not what she had done.

The deity cast a quick glance at Brendan, who looked rather suprised "This witch is someone I care about, she even retrieved my hammer. She sells flowers for a living, and I know her well enough to know that she is not a monster deserving of this treatment. Her powers was something she was born with, not gained by dealing with demons." Whilst he was very weakened, he was still much stronger than a human, and he was enraged, climbing into the back of the SUV, he met Abiageal's gaze and said with a gentle voice "Don't worry, I will get you out of there. Allt verður allt í lagi.", grabbing hold of the cage, clenching his teeth together from the effort, he began pulling out the iron bars with his right arm, creating an opening from which she could get out.

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton St. Boethius St. Boethius SynKast SynKast

F218BA1C-3A4A-407D-BB61-4A76316255CF.jpeg
Solomon gave a sigh of resignation of Thor said he would stop Solomon from holding the witch. He knew as soon as the mystery cargo had been revealed to be a human Thor would shutdown the situation and demand thier freedom. What surprised Solomon was just how weakened the god was from his fight with the First Sin. As it stood the bullets imbued with a binding spell might actually work against him. Though he only had three shots he may be enough to force the situation if he had to.
“As much as I’m sure you know of here Thor we don’t have all the information here. By simply throwing your weight around and expecting us lowly humans to fall in line your no better than those Greek gods.” Solomon said putting his hand behind his back and grasping the butt of his revolver, which was hidden at the small of his back under his coat.
“You may know of who she WAS, but that doesn’t account for what she may have done to warrant this treatment, and while I may not agree with my comrades methods there are protocols in place to guarantee everyone’s safety. Protocols I expect to have been followed to the letter.” Solomon said now speaking to Arthur.
Turning his gaze to Thor he began again. “ let me take her to my home. It is properly warded to keep magic at bay and can serve as her cell. I will make sure she is treated humanely for the duration of her stay while we figure things out.” Solomon offered hoping against hope that the situation wouldn’t escalate.
Alator Alator SynKast SynKast Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

1519766071756.png

Thor briefly stopped and turned his head around, his eyes were filled with rage "I've known her for centuries, I've known the Men of Letters even longer, I daresay I can guess what happened. Even if she has done something, she will not be treated like this... And are trying to chastise me for freeing a woman who's guilt you have no idea of, being held in conditions that would be deemed cruel even if compared to an animal? If so you're no better than the monsters you hunt, so spare me the lecture. You know as well as I how the Men of Letters operate. Had I been like the Greek gods, this situation would be much uglier than it is." Few things offended Thor as much as being compared to the Greek gods, they gave all the gods a bad name.

Taking a deep breath, he was slightly calmer as he spoke again, appreciative of Solomon promising to treat her humanely "You can, but I shall come with you. I will look into her mind and find out the truth." Now turning to Arthur he said "If it turns out that this was unprovoked, I will hold you responsible for this."

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton St. Boethius St. Boethius SynKast SynKast

Last edited:
When she felt the presence of one of her Gods within her mind, her heart further sank as he went to his full extent to free her, yet to no avail as she heard the another man's voice deman Thor to stop his actions. Something about his voice scared her too. Something about it seemed so, certain. Certain that he could speak to a god, not even to mention demanding a God around and go without punishment. It terrorfied her. She'd already lost her mentor to an Archangel and if this man was as capable as he came off as would Thor be able to hold his own?
However, it wasn't long until the idea that crossed her mind was thrown away when she heard Thor concoc some form of agreement with the other individual. It seemed that while a light was forming at the end of this tunnel, she was still had a few more patches of hell to walk through before she reached green fields.

07E150AD-BABF-4DDE-9560-2AD64B2B9180.jpeg
Solomon visibly relaxed as Thor seemed to calm down and agree to holding the Witch in his home. Still keeping face hardened as one with responsibility for the situation should Solomon turned to the others briefly, “ Then I see no point in delaying any further. A debriefing needs to be held immediately, whereby expect my colleagues to explain the situation in full context. I will join you all in the command tent once I make sure our... guest is properly settled in.” With his expectations and plan laid out for the others Solomon hopped into the SUV and set forth to freeing the witch. As per the security protocols her chains had been fed through several hoops inside the cage that prevented her from moving and secured her in place should the vehicle crash. It only took a minute or two for Solomon to draw the necessary magic array on one of her shackles, opening the mechanism and freeing her. With Thors help Solomon helped her out of the cage and carefully led her back on solid ground.
“This is an act of good faith. While I can’t allow you to speak just yet I will undo your bindings and allow you to move unrestricted.” Solomon said before drawing the same sigil on the shackles on her arms and subsequently freeing her. Then He removed the hood that had been blinding her, allowing her to see sunlight for the first time in God knows how long as well as thier faces.
“Now... let’s go. I’ll not have you paraded down the street as a criminal. I know a more discreet back back to my home. Nod if you understand.” Solomon said starting to take her into the Colony, supporting her as she walked until she could walk on her own.
SynKast SynKast Alator Alator NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back