• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile paused, mid-chew, as Chase suddenly addressed him. He had expected their banter to resume after they spoke about the notorious pair. He chewed and swallowed before setting his fork aside and clearing his throat. "Rien." He said innocently a smile appearing on his lips. "I listen. I wait." He nodded to Eli and Ash across the table. "It good to know you ... erm.. peeper tom? Before you come spy on pack." He gave the younger wolf a playful wink. "That pack not your first spy job." He glanced to the other two at the table. "He not good at spying, easy to read."

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May nodded, hopeful with Elijah's comment that the pair of hunters would pull through everything and be stronger for it. She glanced to Chase as he brought Emile back into the fold and nearly choked on her toast at the older werewolf spoke. She raised a hand to her lips, covering her mouth until the food cleared and she could breath again but was unable to conceal the smile or laughter that soon followed. For all the talk that he was 'slow' or her worry there would be a language barrier the Alpha had followed through their cursory teasing.
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie closed her eyes, unable to stop herself from crying. She raised her hand to hold over Will's at her cheek before stepping inward and leaning against him. Her free hand rose to fist into the material of his shirt as she wept quietly. After a long moment of silence between them she was able to finally compose herself to speak, though when she did her voice was muffled by his chest. "You are not allowed to make that decision again." She commanded pitifully. "If anything like that happens again you have to consult me first: dead or alive." Her hand freed his shirt, slipped into the front pocket of her jeans to fish around for a moment before she stepped back and looked up at her love. "Do you promise?" She asked as she held out a ring between her thumb and forefinger for him.
Safton Safton

Elijah 8.jpg

Elijah had begun to eat in earnest, unable to resist the frankly beyond-enticing aroma of the food Ashley-May had prepared for them. He was in the middle of chewing a mouthful of egg when Emile spoke up, remarking on Chase's lack of aptitude when it came to spying. Eli stifled a laugh, placing his fist still clutching the fork in front of his mouth as he grinned unabashedly. It was good to see that Emile was far from lost in their banter. Swallowing the egg, he smirked at Chase. "It's all right. I'm sure you have plenty of other talents," he teased.

Crono Crono

William Main.jpg
William didn't hesitate to enfold Mackenzie in his arms as she leaned against him, his own vision blurring as he embraced her. His own emotion and hers coalesced through the link they shared, overwhelming him in seconds. Neither of them spoke and he was more than fine with that: he'd feared that she would lash out at him, even run away again. It was Mac that broke the silence however, and he listened closely. Her words didn't surprise him and he nodded instinctively until he felt her shifting before stepping back.

Will met her eyes first -- the green emeralds still shimmering with moisture -- a look of confusion crossing his features. Then he looked down and saw the ring she held. He paused, utterly still for a moment as his mind worked to process what he was seeing. His heart swelled and he stepped forward to once again close the distance between them, wrapping his arms around Mackenzie's hips to lift her into the air, planting desperate kisses against her lips. "Yes," he murmured between kisses. "I promise."

Finally, he set her down reluctantly, stepping back and extending his hand outward to her, presenting his finger on a shaky hand with a loving smile. "I'm yours," he said quietly.

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

Chase groaned internally seeing that Emile was now playing the game as well, and momentarily pinched the bridge of his nose in slight embarrassment. Between being called a peeping tom and being called out on being a horrible spy. "You two are a bad influence." He commented once it was released, eyeing the two across the table. "And you," Chase said in a mock warning tone with head turning towards the Alpha, "You're just lucky your good looking. Go back to being a silent statue then." With that Chase set back in to eating the food from his plate.​
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile grinned contently as Chase was clearly embarrassed and annoyed with his contribution. He had nothing to add about the relationship between Mac and Will, but he certainly would not hesitate in calling out Chase for what he most certainly was: a terrible spy. He watched the younger wolf return to his meal, very nearly pouting before he looked back to Eli and Ash, giving the latter a wink. "You think he shy like this all the time?" Emile joked with a small laugh. "Mais the loup talk all the time, wit everyone about everyting. Some time I go run just to be quiet time."
Crono Crono

3SijZSx.jpg

Once more Ashley-May found herself laughing loudly unable to contain herself. She watched the interatcion between Chase and Emile, delighted that Chase was finally put off by someone other than herself and it could not have been any better than his own boyfriend. "Oh my God." She managed to choke out after several minutes of laughter, her cheeks turning red and tears of delight streaming down her face. "He is 'perfect' for you!"

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie sighed a breath of release as she heard and felt William's acceptanace. While she knew his love for her, how much he truly did care, there was always a small amount of worry that he would eventually reject her for one of her many faults. She retuned his kisses, thankful when she was returned to the ground and as the man turned over his hand to her, she slipped the ring she had bought him - long ago - Truthfully she had wanted to ask him before he had proposed to her, however the man had caught her off guard at the time of and then they had the pack to contend with.

She stood up on her toes and kissed his lower jaw gently before nodding back to the packed car and trailer. "I have a few things to deliver and then we've been invited to the pack tonight - I wanted to check on Missy and Bart won't bring her here, for obvious reasons."
Safton Safton

1517637790267.png
Elijah was only spurred on by Chase calling out the two of them as a poor influence on Emile, intent on proving the man's point further. He wasn't disappointed in the least when Emile latched onto the opportunity to continue embarrassing Chase, a conspiratorial glint in his eye all the while. Eli grinned at the display, attempting to stifle his own laughter and failing immediately as Ash burst out into tears alongside him. Placing a hand on her shoulder to steady himself as much as her, Eli propped his forehead against his hand for a moment to regain his composure before looking up at Chase. "Are you beginning to regret agreeing to this visit yet?"

Crono Crono

1517640065211.png
William flexed his fingers experimentally, looking his hand over. The dense weight of the simple tungsten circle was comforting... for what it represented as much as anything. He looked to Mackenzie as she spoke, nodding slowly. "Understood," he said. In truth he was somewhat hesitant about visiting, knowing his presence would likely ruffle more than a few feathers within the Pack. After his tenure as the False Alpha and his role in Trent's death, Will held no illusions that he'd be welcome there. Still, he certainly wasn't going to let Mackenzie go alone. He was initially surprised by her willingness; the Pack not being monsters was still a new concept for her to grapple with, after all.

Her reason for visiting also surprised him. While he knew his love was far more compassionate than she gave herself credit for, he was initially curious as to why Missy would warrant a visit... until it struck him. The things he'd read in her journal flooded back to him and made her reasoning all too clear, causing him to squeeze her hand gently as his chest filled with warmth. "You ready?" he asked, nodding toward the Mainline.

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

Chase let his fork slip back onto his plate as he paused in his eating. "You have no idea." Chase replied in a low tone to Eli's question, then took a deep breath and crossed his arms over his chest with a light smug look on his face. The three of them were having a good laugh at his expense and currently he was readying to fire back. Eyeing Elijah first, "You're in the doghouse for being an ass." His eyes turned to Ashley and one hand pointed at her, "You got knocked up by an angel." And finally it landed on Emile, "And you used the pack to corner me in the woods while I was naked to try and conscript me into the pack, and you'll be joining Eli in the doghouse." Admittedly he didn't have much to use against Emile in a negative fashion at this level, falling back to the earlier topic was his only choice. Despite it he didn't mean his words menacingly towards them, but he did want to inflict payback on a teasing level.

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile grinned as Chase fired back, completely expecting him to "lash" out at the three for poking fun at him once more. He followed Chase's finger as he pointed at first Elijah, using a term he didn't quite understand but the meaning he was certain was not a good position to be within. He bit her lower lip as he pointed at the blonde and called her out for her less than angelic pass time with the Heavenly Host; he'd not heard all the details of the why and how, but he also wasn't certain even Chase knew that. As the finger turned towards him he feigned innocence and shook his head.

The remarks were entirely true, he did use the pack as a very effective tool in herding the unknowing wolf directly where he wanted him to be and he certainly had attempted to coerce him into joining the pack - at the time it was really the only course of action Emile could take. Letting him return back to the colony with whatever information her might have gleamed about the pack and their partners for the moment without making the would be hunter perfectly aware he was on to him would be a mistake. Doing so while the other was naked and himself wearing the hunters pants? That was simply for his own amusement. "Je ne crois pas que je vais être là longtemps." He leaned in and planted a chaste kiss at the corner of Chase's lips before turning to the other two and giving a playful wink. "Now that he tire 'imself out, tell me, how you meet?"

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May flushed slightly as Chase pointed at her and spoke about her previous predicament. It was a rarity she ever felt embarrassed about anything but she was the first to admit her nativity of her choice of actions. Prior to her finding out - publicly thanks to Alaric - she didn't know that Angels could breed; she was aware that they were beings using vessels, much like demons, but honestly thought if they could have children their spawn would be human like the host. She watched as Emile suavely murmured something to Chase she didn't understand, glancing to the ladder to see if he did. The moment passed and she smiled, glancing to Eli. "Easy answer: our partners started screwing."
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie felt his hesitation when she mentioned going to see Missy, she understood why he might feel uncomfortable being near them after the night before: being bit, and previously his involvement with the Trial, not to mention his involvement with herself. She knew they would both work through it, having no doubts whatsoever that he would likely come out better at the end than herself. She smiled slightly as she felt him squeeze her hand and she nodded in response but paused. "I think you should drive though: I had was given a prophecy while I was out: nothing like the visions I used to have, but I need to call Addy and have her meet us." She turned out her pockets and handed over the keys to Will. "Do you know where Ash is? Is she at the clinic with Eli?"
Safton Safton

1517730129677.png
Elijah shot Chase a playful glare as the man once again reiterated his position outside of Ash's good graces, clearly using whatever ammunition he could to try and wrest control of the situation from Eli and his two co-conspirators. The comment he directed at Ash would have provoked more than a little protective annoyance from the hunter had it come from anyone else, but he knew Chase only meant it in jest -- and so did Ash by the look on her face. Eli raised an eyebrow as Chase finished his tirade, "He's your Alpha, no? If anyone ends up in the doghouse I think it'll be you," he remarked with a smirk.

As Emile spoke up and asked how Eli and Ashley-May had met, he opened his mouth to respond only for Ash to beat him to the punch. Elijah went silent, lips pursed, halfway between a frown and a grin. Deciding not to comment on the crude albeit not incorrect remark, he added, "The night the rogue pack attacked Alliance. William and I went to help Ash and Mac-- Skye get back to Vitae. We met on the road here."

Crono Crono

1517730500483.png
William took the keys from Mackenzie, climbing into the Mainline and waiting for her to join him in the passenger seat before replying. "They're at the Clinic House. Thor was there too, at least a few minutes ago. There are a few things you still need to be caught up on..." As he drove them toward the house, Will explained the deal Thor had made with Heaven's Host and the fact that he had returned -- barely -- much worse for wear. He also asked for an explanation of the vision Mac had apparently received and how it related to Addy, allowing his fiancee to fill him in as they arrived outside the Clinic House.

After his payback shots Chase couldn't help but shake his head with a small smile as Emile replied in French, knowing full well he wouldn't understand. For the moment he couldn't help but wonder if it was just instinct to speak the language or if he was doing so because Elijah would understand him. Though he didn't lean away from the other mans small kiss which he assumed was some sense of apology, before the conversation was pushed in the other direction. Not before Elijah got out a comment that bothered him more than it was meant to or should have. "Hardly." Chase replied frowning just a little at the other mans smirk. It did answer the question that Elijah knew Emile was the packs Alpha, how he couldn't know, unless it was mentioned in their conversation. If he had to hazard a guess this was news to Ashley. What stupidly bothered him about it was Emile being called his Alpha, and he'd rolled his eyes at himself for being annoyed about it. It was different when speaking to other pack members as it felt like a different world. But here, back in his normal world it was a off-putting to have someone say that Emile was his Alpha. Not to mention the only time Emile had actually ever used his status to order Chase to do anything was after Joe's death where he hadn't been allowed to leave the packs camp.

It was mildly amusing to see the couple across the table give different answers on how they met. Ashley going for the direct and short approach, more directed at how their relationship started. Whereas Elijah went for the more detailed and exact moment of meeting type of answer. The mention of the other pack made him huff at remembering his own run-in with them shortly after their own altercation with the wolves. Chase had been careless and paid for it, luckily not with his life. "They weren't exactly friendly were they."

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile smiled at Ash's simplistic and no holds barred answer to the question, he had expected as much; that was often how people met others. Friends of friends getting together and finding love or a sorts. He paused, however, as Elijah mentioned Alliance and the attack, his smile slipping as he certainly didn't need to gory details to recall exactly what had happened. He certainly felt guild for what had occurred, given the other pack has been directly associated with his own. Emile nodded as Chase noted, sarcastically, they were not friendly. "It true." He said quietly, "The other pack, the alpha, wanted -thought- he stronger than me, than our pack. Challenge my atority." He paused after a moment. "He gone now, his pack separated and ... chased?" He frowned slightly, knowing the word chosen hadn't been correct.

3SijZSx.jpg
bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie was more than a little curious to know what Eli and Ash were doing at the Clinic House rather than the clinic, but it occurred to her then that Will had healed Eli and clearly the two had reconciled. She had little doubt that Thor was more than a third wheel at this event, but she was thankful for once that the gods were not hounding her instead. Hearing about Thor and the First Sin made her feel cold; if a supped up god, couldn't hold his own against the First Sin then who did? At the very least the had more time to try and reinforce its cage. She recounted the prophecy for Will as he asked, explaining how it would involve Addy since there would certainly be no one more qualified that herself.

Stepping out of the car she gathered some shopping bags and her duffel from the back of the Beast, nodding towards the Bubble. "Can you grab the rest, babe?" She asked and when he nodded she headed into the house. Mac didn't bother to knock, she let the door fling open and she stepped inside. "Honey I'm home." She called out to Ash. She could smell the delicious food Ash had made - clearly she had been rewarding Eli and so Mac dropped the bags in the hallway and stepped into the kitchen to scrounge. She found herself several strips of bacon, stuffing more than one into her mouth she continued on through the house towards the dinning room to where she assumed Ash and Eli were in attendance. "I hope you're both decent - I'm not going to look away-" Mac paused, eyes first glancing at Chase then the man seated beside him. She could feel her blood run cold through her veins.

"Mac?" Ash asked, glancing from her partner to Emile and back again. "Something wrong? Do you two know each other?"

Mac finally swallowed the remainder of the food in her mouth, it tasted like ash. "Oh, you could say that." She said quietly, not moving from the doorway to the kitchen. "I've never seen his human face before but I do know who that fuck is." Every part of her wanted to fight, to get Ash and Eli out of the house, but she fought to keep calm - as calm as she could be with him in the room. "That's the pack's Alpha. Big mean black mon... wolf. Real good at sneaking up on you, not sure how since he's a giant."
Crono Crono
Safton Safton

1517805968321.png
Elijah didn't miss what appeared to be slight annoyance on Chase's part as Eli teased the man about Emile. He wasn't sure what about his remark rubbed him the wrong way, but knew better than to comment on it. If Chase were truly offended, he knew the man wouldn't hesitate to call him out. Within moments he was commenting on the less-than-friendly disposition of the pack that had attacked Alliance and Eli nodded grimly. "Hence the wolf blood you found in the car," he said quietly. Eli glanced to Emile as the man confirmed that the rogue pack had been driven off, nodding again. "Glad to hear it. I doubt that'll be the last we see of them, though."

Moments later, he heard the door open and a shout he hadn't expected, at least not yet. Mackenzie -- apparently in high spirits, or at least what passed for high spirits when it came to the tiny hunter. Elijah traded a look of surprised look with Ash, turning to look at their lupine guests. He doubted Chase's presence would be an issue, but Emile... that was possibly another story. As Mac strode into the room and he saw the look of recognition on her face, he knew he was right. His muscles went tense as the spoke, making it all too clear she knew exactly who the man was. Elijah didn't know what to say to calm the sudden tension in the room -- if he even could.

1517807472887.png
William grabbed the items Mackenzie had pointed out to him in Ash's car, shutting the trunk back before following her into the house and the smell of a home-cooked meal. He wasn't sure if he needed food as a Nephilim, but the aroma of Ash's cooking didn't fail to set his stomach growling all the same. Any thought of his appetite evaporated as he felt a spike of adrenaline shoot through him -- not from himself, but Mackenzie. A stressed fight-or-flight response was rapidly forming in her brain and he felt it all too clearly as he dashed through the kitchen and skidded to a halt in the dining room. He paused for a moment, surprised to see Chase and Emile at the table across from their partners.

It was obvious which one was the source of Mackenzie's sudden distress and he nodded slightly to the two wolves, slowly setting down the bags he carried along the wall. "Good seeing you, Chase," he remarked before turning toward Emile. "Welcome back. The two of you haven't... 'formally' met. This is Mackenzie." He reached out to wrap his arm around his fiancee's waist, not so much a protective gesture against Emile as to keep her from diving across the table at the Alpha.

Chase nodded as Emile explained what happened with the other pack, having known about it for a while. Though the mans final translated word left some small confusion and Chase couldn't decipher exactly what he was going for. Before anything could be said further the sound of the front door caught his attention followed by a familiar female voice calling out to those inside. Though the moment she stepped into view and locked eyes with Emile the rooms comfort levels changed rather quickly. Chase tensed slightly unsure of how this interaction was going to go, since the redhead clearly recognized Emile as the packs Alpha and they had a past. Luckily William wasn't far behind her and was quick to try and ease the tension in the room. "Same to you," Chase replied in a flat yet sincere tone, his gaze flicked to the woman held close to him. "Both of you."

It was difficult to gauge Emile's current state but Chase was quick to take a cue from Will on introducing them as well as trying to bypass this awkward discomfort, if that was even possible. Reaching his right hand over he grabbed hold of Emile's left which had been on the table and gave it a gentle but firm squeeze, "This is Emile, my boyfriend." He spoke plainly with nuetral facial expressions, though his tone held a hint of defensiveness.​
Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile paused as the small hunter entered the house, he tensed re actively but make a conscious effort to relax in his seat as she called to her friends. He watched her in the door way, quickly calculating the room as she spoke. He didn't think for a moment that she hadn't immediately made some sort of plan of attack. He appreciated the introduction made on both Chase and Will parts, though he knew if he moved too soon or too quickly she may take it the wrong way. He returned Chase's squeeze before following their lead. "Bonjour Mackenzie," He said slowly with a pleasant smile on her features. "Vous souhaitez vous joindre à nous pour le petit déjeuner? Der is plenty of food to share. Ash made more food than any wolf could eat.... Well, any wolf but Chase."

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May watched in shock as her partner, not so smoothly, made it clear that Emile was a point of contention. As the Alpha made his introductions she nodded along, happy at least one of them was reasonable. She was watching for any signs that Mac was triggered by the conversation but she seemed oddly calmed, likely because of Will's presence. "Yeah, Mac. Come sit with us," She stood from her chair, waving Eli to move his along the table so they could add to more. "We'll just cut off Chase." She smiled and stepped closer to the pair of hunters in the door way. She stepped closer to take Mac's hand and was about to lead her back to the table when the parcels caught her eye. "Oh my god, Mac!" She beamed, leaning in to hug her partner instead. "Why didn't you tell me you were going! I would have gone with you!"

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie nodded to Chase as Will welcomed him back - she certainly was glad to see he wasn't hurt or injured and that his time with the pack didn't seem pressed. She glanced to them holding hands before back to the Alpha as he spoke to her in French, uncertain if it was because he knew it was her native language and he wanted to seem more pleasant or for any other reason she couldn't decipher. She glanced to the table, still mounded with food as he suggested they join them, Ash jumping in on it. She gave Ash's hand an uncertain squeeze, wanting to drag her out of the house if she was too stupid to do it herself but the woman soon squeed and hugged her, obviously she had found the bags. "Because I needed some space." She said quietly in reply to her partner.

She nodded to the bags nearest to them. "Take those, I'll grab the others." She stepped back from both Will and Ash's grasp, ducking back through the kitchen to collect the rest of the bags. She paused there, looking through the open front door; any normal day she'd close it - that was what people did to keep their homes safe: close the door to keep the danger outside. She collected her bags and decided to leave the door open wide, knowing it was open, that there was potential to escape made her feel just a little bit more comfortable. She came back through to the door way where Ash and Will were still standing, the former already digging through a pink bag. "I have a few things to give out, as it were." She said, cautiously moving to the open seat at the table though didn't sit, "Even for you, Chase."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

1517805968321-png.396648

Elijah was glad to move over when Ashley-May signaled him, simply grateful that the tension in the room was was slowly evaporating. What truly surprised him was Mackenzie and William's apparent comfort with one another -- he'd been (thankfully) correct in predicting their reconciliation. The realization made his heart swell, a smile coming to his face. As Mac announced that she had things to hand out, he arched an eyebrow, turning around to straddle his chair. "Show and tell time?"

1517807472887-png.396663

William was relieved when Emile replied in an almost absurdly polite manner that would have been comical in any other situation. He released his hold on Mac when it was clear she had no interest in fighting or running, shaking his head with a smirk as Ash excitedly began to dig into one of the bags. As his fiancee returned to the room, he stood back against the wall and watched her with an expectant smile. He had already received his "gift" -- and it was more than he ever could have asked for.

It was a refreshing moment when both Mackenzie and Emile spoke and were clearly willing to be civil. Chase was even able to relax a little, though he decided not to move from his seat next to the Alpha as the hunters started carrying things inside. "Oh good, someone else he can speak French with behind my back. And I think this is the second time you've called me fat." Chase mused at Emile knowingly, "And this time you brought Ash in on it, thanks for that."

When Mackenzie returned to the room and announced the gifts Chase released Emile's hand and let it slide back to the side of his plate, though it was still on the table in the event the other man decided he needed it. His gaze turned to Mac when it was mentioned that even he had one and at first he'd given her a confused look out of surprise but it turned into a smile, "If it's a box of dog treats I'll be sure to leave a nice hot steaming smelly pile in your car on the way out."
Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
nKdhc2k.jpg
Emile smiled as the tension seemed to relax a little and the small hunter was trailed along by the blonde and her compantions. He appreciated Chase's solidarity - though he expected nothing else from the man after he had described other less than favorable interactions from the same hunter in the past. Of course he hadn't thought much of it at the time, or now, Skye/Mackenzie was an ever volitile person when it came to beings like themsevles and he didn't doubt for a second that maybe some part of her had instinctively knew Chase wasn't like herself.

He raised an eyebrow as Ash bounced in delight as she tore open package after package oooing and ahhing at the various articles of clothing she had been purchased. He frowned slightly in confusion and leaned closer to Chase to speak softly. "It is her brithday?" He asked caustiously.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May was in retail heaven as Mac had clearly bought out the store when she had gone shopping for her. She collected the varitety of shopping bags and sat back next to Eli, patting the now open chair to her right. "My God Mac, really? " She exclaimed finding another pair of designer jeans that were made for pregnant women. "You must have spent a fortune!" She frowned slightly as she found a manilla envenlope at the bottom of the bags. Taking it out she opened it slowly and read over the first few lines.

"Mac..." She didn't have words to express what she felt, instead tears formed in the corner of her eyes as she tilted the documents for Elijah to read. The first being her altered Will, naming herself and Will as benificiatires - she was aware of Mac's small fortune though had never expected the woman to share it. The second listed Liam, by name, as the owner of an education fund, set up to pay for a college fund; she knew Mac knew how much she had wanted a normal life for her kid(s) and this would certainly set them one a path. The third was a bank account, set up with a card in Ash's name that had been cosigned with Mac's fake name.

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie rolled her eyes as Chase threatened her car. "Just for that I should have got you dog treats." She grumbled as she came to sit where directed by Ash. The woman was a crying again and she rolled her eyes. "Control yourself baby-mama." Though she knew far too well that Ash would do no such thing. Since Eli seemed to be inspecting the paper work she figured she'd start with Chase. "I didn't expect to see you here today but I was going to find you and make you a peace offering." She made a point of not directly looking at Emile, though the large man hadn't made a move beyond speaking quietly to Chase.

She dug through her duffel and pulled out a small well beaten leather back book. It was old, and clearly well used but she placed it across the table where Chase sat, between himself and his declared boyfriend. "It's my - our - plans. Brody, Dougie and I used to draw out traps and plans for capturing, torturing and killing wolves." She maintained eye contact with the man, she knew her part in all of this and there was no one and nothing to hide behind. "That's all of them, every bit of research and planning we found about the pack from the first day I started hunting until .. well, yesterday." She bit her lip with a slight frown. "I don't expect you to keep it." She continued then, "I figured you could take it to the pack and burn it?" She gave a little shrug, only now discovering just how odd the gift actually was.

She shook her head slightly and returned to digging through the duffle before removing a leather sheathed blade. It was the same to that she had given Will a month ago when they had been cornered by the demons in the bar. "Eli," She started. "This is for you, I know how much you appreciate fine blades and Will told me you didn't have one of these in your collection."
Crono Crono
Safton Safton

1517950158920.png
Elijah smiled, hearing Emile's confused questioning as to the occasion for Ashley-May receiving so many gifts. Directing the smile at the Alpha, he shook his head lightly, allowing Chase to explain more thoroughly. Eli watched as Ash unveiled each of her gifts, initially confused as to what they were until he took a closer look... and then it all clicked into place. He realized that these were from Mackenzie's cache of "contingencies" had the Pack Night ended poorly for Vitae. The things he would have had to use to care for Ash and Liam -- funds, assets, an education.

Eli knew Mac's reputation in the Colony for being careless and brash. The latter might have some truth to it, but it had always been clear to him that she cared for her friends deeply -- even if she didn't always wear it on her sleeves. He bit his lip as his girlfriend was moved to tears by the gesture -- he could hardly blame her. Elijah reached over to take her hand in his own, squeezing it lightly as she presented Chase with his own gift -- more symbolic than practical, but no less important for it. He glanced up in surprise when Mac called him out soon afterward, handing over a sheathed knife. He raised an eyebrow, taking it before sliding the blade from its leather scabbard.

Elijah paused, eyes scanning over the weapon: deer horn handle affixed to a finely polished, partially-serrated blade that ended in a wicked point. Runes were inscribed along the flats. His eyes widened suddenly and he looked up at Mackenzie. "This is a Kurdish demon-killing knife. I read about these... but I've never seen one in person." He smiled, sliding the knife back into its sheath. "Thank you, Mac."

1517950902975.png
William watched the exchange of gifts silently, smiling to himself as he leaned against the wall. He hoped Chase and Emile appreciated Mac's gift to the former. It was undeniably "unconventional", but it represented a great deal -- especially from her of all people. Ash's reaction, hormonal or no, brought no small amount of warmth to his chest. He was glad to have been there to help at the bank that day; as much as the contingency planning had made him uncomfortable, seeing Ashley-May reap the benefits now, with the lot of them weathered the first part of the storm... that made it all worth it. Eli's reaction was amusing, though more for the way in which the rare blade managed to reduce him to the demeanor of an awestruck child.

An idea forming in his head, Will stepped over toward Ash and Mac's seat backs, allowing his hand to rest on the former's -- the ring Mackenzie had given him in plain view. He wasn't sure Ashley-May could handle much more excitement, but couldn't resist all the same. He looked to Chase, cocking his head toward the man's abdomen. "How are you healing?"

"Not that I know of." Chase replied to Emile's curiosity, about as confused as he was as to the amount of clothing Ash was pulling from the bags but amused nonetheless. He had to agree on Ash's comment about spending a fortune and he hadn't the slightest clue how she had that amount of cash, but wasn't about to ask. The final kicker for the blondes emotions was when she pulled a parchment out, showing it to Elijah as she lost control of her eyes. Chase simply smiled whilst watching, knowing full well it was something that meant the world to her. With Mackenzie now addressing him he nodded at her words, having a similar plan with her. Instead he focused on the worn journal she pulled out of her bag, brow furrowing ever so slightly in confusion and curiosity until she explained it. Despite the oddity of the gift he understood the meaning behind it, reaching out he accepted it. "No, that's great. Thanks." Turning his head to Emile he tilted his head slightly as he set the journal down on the table between them, "What do you say, burn it?" He asked the man, who he felt should have a greater say in what should happen to the book than himself.

When Will asked him how he was healing he reached up to scratch at his hairy chin in a moment of thought, "It's been what...almost twelve hours?" Chase tilted and adjusted his body a little in the seat, as if trying to get a feel for how it felt or hurt at certain angles. "Bones are mending, the bruising's the real bitch though...but it's getting there." It wasn't until he saw the look on Will's face that it dawned on him what the man might be getting at and shook his head, "Nah uh. We don't even know if you can heal a Werewolf, and I'm no guinea pig."

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile was satisfied to hear he wasn't the only one that was lost as to why Ash was being gifted but soon enough the small hunter was doling out other items. He regarded the worn journal she presented curiously - he had seen many of these traps in action and after he and the pack had destroyed plenty of them though he certainly wanted to know what else had been in store for his people. As Chase addressed him he smiled briefly and nodded in agreement. In truth that would be the only acceptable way of disposing of the information, though he didn't doubt that Mackenzie had plenty stored in her mind.

He glanced across the way to Will as he questioned the younger wolf about his pain and recovery; it was hard for him to shake the first impression of the False Alpha heedlessly tearing through the woods, careless of the pain inflicted on his pack. Though his frown deepened as Chase had clearly been insulted by some sort of suggestion he missed.

3SijZSx.jpg
bTU0wF0.png

Ashley-May managed to regain enough control to look and see what other items Mac had selected for people. She was surprised to see the small hunter turn over the leather bound journal to the two wolves; she'd seen it in the past, and had even witness Mac writing it in occasionally during their time hunting together. She certainly never thought she would see her part with it. She smiled fondly as Elijah examined the blade with interest, knowing just how much he would appreciate it. She found the whole seen between friends oddly comforting, like they were celebrating Christmas together; she certainly hoped they would all keep this close so that they could continue to celebrate together.

She glance to Mac, reaching out to take her partners hand when she noticed something out of place. She frowned as she eyed the dark ring on his finger. She made eye contact with Mac, who clearly saw the same thing she did. "What is that?"

Mackenzie raised an eye brow at Ash's slow question to something that was plainly obvious to her. "That," She said, a slow smirk crossing her lips. "Is to deter you from ogling him when we get back from the gym." She could see Ash trying to understand what she was getting at but she continued. "Don't you think I haven't seen it, watching him come into the house all and hot and sweaty. This is a reminder that pregnant or not I'll still kick your ass if you go near him."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

Elijah Main.jpg 1517977228133.png
William simply smiled as Chase preemptively turned away any offer of healing from him, raising a placating hand as he turned away. He wouldn't push the issue and in any case he hadn't expected the healing would be necessary for Chase -- Mac and Elijah had been in dire need of care, but Chase was healing quickly from injuries that were minor... at least from the perspective of a werewolf. It had been taxing to use his Grace to stitch up wounds as he had, even with Gaveel's help.

Will turned as Ash spoke up, a frown on her face. It wasn't hard to guess where her gaze was directed. His smile broadened, though it was replaced by a look of mild bemusement as Mackenzie proceeded to playfully threaten her partner. William pursed his lips, turning aside to awkwardly rub at the back of his neck before meeting Elijah's gaze.

The younger man was profoundly amused with the exchange between the two women, not remotely put off by Mac's toying implication of Ash's wandering eyes. He simply leaned back in his chair, arms crossed. He cocked his head toward Chase, "What about our guest over there? I think I might have caught him sneaking a few glances..." he said, giving both of the wolves a wink to make his joking intentions clear.

Chase watched silently in amusement as the two girls bantered, stifling a laugh when Ash was called out. Though he was quick to choke on the chuckle the moment Elijah drew him in on it as well. The wink made it clear he was doing so in good fun but either way it not caught him off guard being who he was sat next to, but Eli wasn't entirely wrong. Chase pounded a fist gently against his chest as he coughed, then proceeded to grab his glass of water and drink to clear his throat. Recovering, he gave an awkward smile, "Congrats. So does this mean you two got hitched, or is this leading up to said event?" He asked out of curiosity. Though he couldn't imagine Mackenzie going out and getting married without bringing Ashley along and letting her gush.​

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile had become concerned and confused as Skye threatened the kind and bubbly blonde when the latter noted her mates ring, it had been said in such a serious tone that he hadn't caught onto the joke, at least not until both Elijah and Chase were amused by the conversation. He smirked, watching Elijah as suddenly his counterpart was mentioned, he raised an eyebrow and watched as Chase clearly attempted to change the topic, without denying it. It certainly didn't surprise him that the younger man would have had interests in the colony prior to the pack - he simply didn't ever think he'd find out who. He shook his head slightly, leaning back in his chair, allowing the younger wolf to move on: they'd talk more about it later.

bTU0wF0.png
3SijZSx.jpg

Mackenzie watched Ashley-May roll her eyes at her joke, much to Mac's bemusement. Her eyes flitted to Eli as he spoke before her eyebrows raised and she turned to focus on Chase. "I'm not worried about Chase," She replied to Eli, though pointedly continued to keep her eyes on the wolf across the table. "He has a whole book of reasons to keep his distance from what's mine." Her triumphant smile didn't last long as Chase questioned about the potential nuptials. "This is as far as it can go," She glanced to Will, whom she knew already understood. "I can't get married, in the legal sense, I'm a wanted felon in Canada and the US would most certainly extradite my ass if I turned up on any legal documents and it doesn't mean anything if I use my false identity."

Ashley-May's frown only deepened as she hear partner mentioned her lack of wedding. "Wait, no!" She glanced to Will to confirm that what she had said was true. "Alright fine so you can't write you name on a piece of paper but at the very least you're having a wedding....?" She glanced between the two hunters again, several times but when neither offered up a counter shook her head. "That is just not fair, Mac. I was really excited to see you in a wedding dress! You're having a wedding anyways, I don't care what you say. I'll plan it myself." She huffed and crossed her arms, glaring at Mackenzie, daring the woman to try and stop her. "Six months from now y'all better be free because it's going to be the most amazing wedding ever." She pointed to the two sets of couples seated around the table.
Crono Crono
Safton Safton

1518048703215.png 1518048693725.png
Elijah was more than a little satisfied when his remark clearly had the intended effect on Chase, who didn't manage so much as a witty retort but instead hastily changed the subject. Eli was fine with the switch; he was ecstatic to see that not only had Will and Mac's relationship remained intact, but was progressing. He lowered his head lightly as Mackenzie explained why the nuptials couldn't proceed conventionally, placing a hand on Ash's shoulder as she spoke in a crestfallen tone.

William had remained silent as Mac laid out the details of the situation, idly running his thumb along the wedding band while she spoke. He had known full well that this would be the case when he proposed to her and he didn't care -- having a piece of paper with their names on it meant nothing to him. Mackenzie was what mattered -- and he would love her regardless of their "official" status. In many ways, he suspected Ashley-May was more disappointed in the realization than himself or his fiancee. However, as the woman announced her intentions he smiled. "Six months, huh? You sure you won't be a little busy by then?" he asked, nodding toward her abdomen.

Elijah chuckled at the remark, wrapping his arm around Ash's shoulder. "Please. She fixed the two of you up in days. Give this woman six months and there's no telling what she can cook up." He turned in his seat to face Chase and Emile. "I hope the two of you will be able to attend. I'm sure one of you cleans up nicely... you'll probably look better in a tux than Will," he remarked lightly.

Mackenzie's comment on not being worried about him forced Chase to bite his tongue with a grin. Had Emile not been seated next to him he might have spouted something witty but decided against it. There was no doubt in his mind Ashley was going to let them get away without some sort of ceremony. His thought process was rewarded when she adamantly turned on her hunting partner and proceeded to essentially give a wedding date. Chase glanced at the man next to him silent once again and leaning back in his chair and he too leaned back to join him. With mention of Liam's birth putting a kink in plans six months from now Chase spoke up, "That's what she's keeping Eli around for, free babysitting." He flashed the man a smile as the conversation teetered on to Elijah mentioning he and Emile coming. Mackenzie inviting him was one thing, but Emile was clearly another. But Chase didn't think on it but a moment then chuckled, "I'm not a tux kinda guy." Chase jerked his thumb up pointing at Emile, "Neither is he, sadly."

Following his thumb's pointing with his eyes he smirked, "I believe your words were, You'll never see me like that." Though Chase left out the slightly broken English. "But if you have a beach wedding we can show up in bathing suits, we'd look even better in those." He said turning back to them with a wink.​

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile raised an eyebrow as Chase indicated that he wasn't a tux guy and he smirked with a rumbling chuckle as he quoted him not wearing anything so formal - while it was entirely true, he was certainly not a suit type man, he knew how to dress for the occasion. "Because I do no dress pretty all de temp do no mean I no no how." He cautioned the younger wolf. His smirk spread into a grin as he cheekily suggested beach wear. "If you want to see me in my, how you say ... speedo, you just have to ask, Honiahaka, that is all."

3SijZSx.jpg
bTU0wF0.png

Ashley-May all but glared at Will as he suggested that she would be too burdened with Liam to plan and event for himself and Mackenzie. Her eyes narrowed as Elijah came to her 'defense' though she didn't truly need it. "You don't think I can multitask?" She questioned the tall man though did not expect an answer. "You don’t even know the power I can wield. I learned from the best: my ma held down three jobs, raised me and still managed to take time to raise me right and not make wild assumptions of other people and their abilities."

She turned her attention to both wolves across the table from her; Chase joking about a dress code, she glared at the two a moment before continuing on her rant. "And you will both be there -in suits- because this will not be a beach bum wedding. If you choose to show up any other way I will intervene."

Mackenzie watched with amusement as Ash sounded off on Will - he deserved as much for making the assumption Ash wasn't capable in anything (she would know best, considering she had made the same mistake more than once and was scolded just as harshly, if not worse.) soon followed by Chase and his boyfriend. She smiled as Ash turned her determined focus on to her once more. "You won't stop me from this, Mac, I swear to God." Her tone hadn't changed and it was clear she thought that Mac might try and stop her partner. "I am going to plan your God-forsaken wedding if it's the end of both of us."

Mac waited a moment, thinking that Ash would continue but when she didn't Mac leaned inward and kissed Ash's cheek. "Good, since you're officially banned from hunting - can't be out there fighting things and defending a tiny human soul at the same time, you'll need something to keep you occupied. I'm telling you, though, no pink is allowed in the color scheme." She watched the surprise don on her partners face as she stood and face the wolves across the table. "And you're both welcome to come, I imagine a majority of the pack will be invited by this one," She nodded back to Ash. "But for now I need to see a witch about a ghost."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

Users who are viewing this thread

Back