• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
dx0HE3H.jpg
"You know, I don't make house calls for just any of my patients."

Dark eyes traveled down his body and back up to his own, a slow smile coming to her lips, "Oh, I know I'm very privileged." She spoke softly as she took a few steps away from the couch to drag a chair closer. She stepped out of her boots and carefully moved to lay long the length of the couch, she was short enough to fit between both arms easily. Propping her head up on her hand she reached for her glass to take another drink. "You should know, I tip very well."

She gave a soft laugh, returning the glass to the coffee table, but she still watched him, waiting to see what he'd do next.

GxQZJgl.jpg
"Mom passed away a couple of years ago." She smiled to Chase, "It was peaceful, she had been sick for years, but I'm glad I got to be there with her in the end." She knew it was gift most people didn't get in their lives. "She hated Mac." Ashley sighed and shook her head. "But speaking of fatherly advice...." She didn't want to dwell on a topic she often found made people uncomfortable, for the wrong reasons.

"We never finished our conversation about your friend who needed dental work." She wasn't about to outright call the woman a vampire in the middle of the Mess Hall. It had been less than twelve hours since they'd been here waiting to see if Pan would destroy them or not. "How does your dad feel about her ...presence in Vitae?" She could only assume that Chase would have told his dad about the girl; they were family, and hunting partners. There was nothing, of great importance, that she and Mac didn't tell each other. This was still information not shared with her partner, but she wanted to know exactly why Chase trusted the vampire before she told Mackenzie about her.

Safton Safton Crono Crono

Sibéal Maclachlan As she stepped passed through the doorway, no long peeking in, she'd stand there as her green eyes softly scanned over the male. This was definitely him. And was he wielding the Satyr God? The one who has just recently attempted to destroy Vitae...? While it was a scary thought; that this man was also capable of kidnapping and controlling Gods and Goddesses at his will, she cared not for the Greek goat-god, as long as Solomon didn't try that on any of her deities since that would be a direct, personal attack on her, and she was not one to take kindly to such actions. Nevertheless, she approached the male slow, caution filled steps that only seemed refresh in her mind with every step she took towards him

"Solomon right? King Solomon?"

Her voice was soft and careful not to insult as this man was by every definition her equal when it came to power and skill. They had both given an extensive amount of knowledge about everything ever by extremely powerful deities, they were both masters of the magickal world, and both very skeptical about those around them. So, naturally, she felt a strong connection to him like he was a long-lost brother, or perhaps an ancestor of sorts from way back when, if he was, in fact, the King Solomon from the Biblical stories.

Last edited:
penny-dreadful-jekyll_0.jpg

Solomon smiled and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. " I appreciate the gesture Miss.... Sibeal, but I am not my ancestor. I am no long I assure you." Solomon said as he took a quick glance at the dagger as Pan gave Solomon the woman's name. Solomon chuckled a little bit before gesturing to himself, " I'm fairly certainly my biblical ancestor wasn't left in a state such as this when he captured his first demon after all. Anyway how can I help you Miss Sibeal?"
SynKast SynKast

Sibéal Maclachlan She simply just stood there and nodded as he informed her that he was not, in fact, King Solomon, but instead his ancestor. It was understandable, after all, Sibéal herself had ancestors that were the cause of her natural power. However, as she listened to him talk and mention Pan as a demon she rose a brow, "Is it safe to assume you are the type of Jewish person that demonises all other pantheons besides your own?" again, her voice carried no hint of insult, rather that of curiosity for it that was the case she'd be unsure if they could become friends or even allies... After all, being a pagan of the Celtic and Norse pantheon, if he classified her gods and goddesses under such a title and sought to capture them as he did Pan, issues were inevitable to arise.

Solomon couldn't help but feel the need to suppress a laugh, " I apologize, I don't mean to laugh, but seems like I have you the wrong impression." Solomon said still stifling his laugh, " I by no means demonize religions that aren't under the Abrahamic faiths. It's just most people don't make a distinction when speaking about my ancestor's spirits. So it is easier to refer to them as they are most commonly known: Demons. Let me clarify, I don't think that Pan or any other god is a demon meant to be subjugated. I seem them as spirits acting in God's stead. I wish to form contracts with as many as I can to prepare for a great threat. Pan was declining and his power wasn't what it used to be. Even so I'm left in such a state because I don't have the wisdom bestowed by my Ancestor." Solomon lifted up his right hand to show the ring, " It's been passed down the family for generations, but so far no patriarch has been able to unlock the power that King Solomon left behind for us."
SynKast SynKast

Sibéal Maclachlan As he spoke, she nodded with understanding. "Well, Solomon, all I ask if you kindly leave the Norse and Celtic pantheon alone... They are my deities and the closest thing I have to a family." she glared him for a second, a warning flash of coldness crossing her eyes before they re-lit with their warm gaze. "Anyway, if you need help with unlocking your ancestor's power do let me know... I'll see if I can find anything to help. Also, are you a wielder of a Golem?"

Solomon smiled as Sibeal gave both her warnings and her questions. " Don't worry I won't try to go after your gods. Though I would like to have a talk with you about requesting their help at some point, or maybe point me in Fenrir or Jormungand's direction? I'm sure if I can get those two under wraps keeping the coming threat at bay will be a lot easier. " Solomon was a little surprised when he heard her ask about a golem. This woman really knew her stuff, " No I don't have a golem as of yet. All my time has been spent trying to imitate my ancestor's techniques. I know the ritual for making one, it's just that I've never gotten around to it."
SynKast SynKast

upload_2017-5-13_10-53-37.jpeg
William watched silently from the edge of the living room as she laid down on the couch. "You should know, I tip very well."

Will paused in mock consideration, stroking his chin thoughtfully. "Good to know." He moved over toward the couch, settling into the chair Mac had placed alongside it. His eyes roved from her legs to her brown eyes before settling there and unlike the last time they were in this position, there was nothing clinical about the gaze. He suddenly realized his arm was going numb from where he clutched the ice packs, snapping him from his trance as he set them down on the table.

He knew the whiskey was having an effect on him, but he didn't care. Will reached for his glass to take another large swig, trying to tell himself it wasn't for the liquid courage it provided. Setting the glass down, he wrapped the ice packs in the dishtowels, trying to keep his hands steady. Slowly, he reached forward and grabbed the hem of Mackenzie's shirt, rolling it up so that he could set the ice packs in place. His movements were measured, deliberate. He glanced toward her eyes as he worked, trying to gauge her reaction.

dx0HE3H.jpg
Mackenzie watched William approach almost awkwardly. She bit her lip as she continued to witness his desperate attempt to keep himself focused, though she couldn't say what he did with the ice packs was any different than the last time. She winced and hissed feeling the cold spread through her skin, against the wound still present on her back. Annoyed as she came to realize that parts of her back were still numb. It certainly didn't bode well for a full recovery, but it could have been far worse.

"Am I making you nervous?" She asked, rather bluntly, shifting to rest her head on her arm, dark eyes still watching him with interest. He hadn't uttered a word since stepping into the room and it was starting to make her nervous instead. There were very few times in Mackenzie's life were she felt anxiety like this, the worry she had done or said something wrong. Flirting for the sake of flirting was just not one of her things. Flirting for an end goal; luring a vampire or a demon out of a crowded area, easy. Flirting with William just because? She was entirely lost.

Safton Safton

large.jpg

When Ashley mentioned her mom had passed away he gave her a sympathetic nod. He couldn't imagine losing Joe or what he'd do with himself if he were in that position. Ashley's discretion on using the term vampire was greatly appreciated, and caused Joe to glance around at their surroundings anyways before returning. The last thing they needed was someone overhearing such a conversation. And just like that their topic and mood shifted.

His voice lowered slightly with the change of topic, "He knows of her, yes. Who do you think had me look into her?" Chase took a moment to answer the next question, "He probably feels about how I do. So far as I can tell she isn't a threat, which means she could be an asset for however long she's here." It sounded better than I'm a Werewolf so I get where she's coming from, oh and she knows I'm a Werewolf so if I try to kick her out she'll shout that to the rooftops.
NanLia NanLia

upload_2017-5-13_10-53-37-jpeg.310891

William noted the wince that came when he placed the ice packs into position, a concerned frown taking over for the... other things he was feeling for a brief moment. He said nothing, at first, watching as Mackenzie lay her head on her arm, brown eyes staring at him. He fidgeted under her gaze, boldness suddenly gone, trying to maintain his composure as best he could while adjusting the position of the ice packs.

"Am I making you nervous?"

His hand froze at the sudden question. He slowly withdrew into his chair, leaving the gel packs to sit, before turning to meet her dark eyes. "More than you know."

GxQZJgl.jpg
Ashley-May listened to Chase's apparent reasoning as to why the Vampire was not only trustworthy and why she should stay. While she wanted to give the creature the benefit of the doubt, she just didn't see the value of her presence outweighing the chance of her being a threat. She shook her head, her smile gone, she was calculating. "As much as I think your idealistic view of .. her is great, she just hasn't really shown us -me, that she's trustworthy. I mean, she didn't go to New York, she isn't part of any of the hunter forces, elite, officials or otherwise. It seems like she's just really here for her own protection." She gave a shrug. "Can't blame her for that, but really, I don't want to have to watch my back all the time, and certainly not when we're dealing the pack."

She watched the man sitting across from her carefully. "I mean, are you even keeping tabs on her now?" She already knew the answer to it. "I can't keep it from Mac, and really she'd have the best judgement of character when it comes to this." She wasn't sure what Chase had been privy to, but she could only hope the man would take her word for it.

dx0HE3H.jpg
Mackenzie froze, heart stopped, eyes wide. The smile faded from her face and she looked away. She shifted and reached to the table, taking up her glass. "Sorry." She said quietly before downing the remainder of her drink with a wince. Liquid burned in a delightful way, she could feel is seep into her body; warm and tingly. It helped, she told herself, to keep herself from saying anything else that was stupid. She'd pushed it, pushed him. She had made him uncomfortable and she hadn't meant to. She was well aware of her inability to be normally social. Baggage.Someone had once called it, but she couldn't remember who.

Years of being alone. Surviving alone taught her a great many things, the most effective: how to wall up your emotions. "So you believe the pack is Borseti." New topic, something different, away from them, from her. Glass was returned to the table and she was stretching to reach for the bottle. "Do you think trapping one of them has any value now? Would it be worth the effort given what we already know?" Eyes did not meet his again.

Crono Crono Safton Safton

Stupid.

William had spoken without thinking. Again. It was an honest answer, of course. She was making him nervous... but not in the way she assumed. It wasn't anything about her demeanor or what she'd said to him, it was just... her. Him being near Mac like this was enough. He wanted to explain this to her, to tell her that she had nothing to apologize for, that he'd give anything to feel like this all the time. But when he opened his mouth, no words came. She had averted her eyes, embarrassed. Mac changed the subject, moving on from the awkward, painful moment to practical matters.

Will contended himself to drain the rest of his whiskey glass before answering, keeping his eyes centered on the gel packs as he spoke. "At this point... I'm not sure. After what's happened, it's safe to say that the people here are dedicated to the fight. But if we did manage to capture one and interrogate it..." he said, his tone considering. "Whatever information it gives us could help in the long run... it's still a risk though. After the Trial, it's possible the Pack is on higher alert than normal. What do you think?"

dx0HE3H.jpg
Mackenzie considered what William stated for a long moment, he had a very valid point; there was, could be, information they hadn't gathered that could be vital to their survival. She shifted to reach the bottle, ice packs slipping from her back as she grasped it. Glass on the floor; so she wouldn't have to rise, she refilled it. "Since it is Borseti." She said, sliding the bottle back onto the table and bringing the glass up to be sipped again. "I'm going alone." She took a long drink before resting the glass on the floor again, coffee table too far.

"With Eli down, we both can't go." It made sense to her, at least. "I've done this before, plenty of times. It's easy." She wouldn't go forward if William followed her; she wouldn't risk him for something like this. "Besides, I've got the Oracle thing working for me. Hypnos says it'll stop them from killing me, it'll protect me, but not anyone else." She knew he wouldn't be able to counter that, dark eyes rose to regard him carefully, uncertain if they had passed the awkwardness she had caused. She was quiet for a time, but when she spoke again her voice was soft. "My dream was the same. I was home, they were waiting for me. My family. A husband. A child." She winced a little, "I didn't know who, I couldn't see them. But... but I knew that I loved them, that I wanted to be with them."

Safton Safton

Whatever anxiety William was feeling in the wake of his hamfisted response evaporated as soon as Mac laid out her plan. She wanted to go after the Pack herself, trap one alone, without any backup. He turned to meet her eyes, trying to search them for any clue as to whether this was just the whiskey talking. He was already opening his mouth to reply when she spoke again, her tone softer: "My dream was the same. I was home, they were waiting for me. My family. A husband. A child. I didn't know who, I couldn't see them. But... but I knew that I loved them, that I wanted to be with them."

Will paused, his mouth closing before forming a rueful smile. He reached out to take Mackenzie's hand in his own, lifting it up to plant a kiss on her knuckles before lowering them both, rubbing small circles with his thumb. "And I want you to have a chance at that one day..." he said, his voice not much more than a whisper. "...which is why I can't let you go alone. I don't care what Hypnos said. I'm not going to trust him with your safety. Not again." He shook his head. "Either I go with you, or we find another way. Promise me, Mac."

dx0HE3H.jpg
Mackenzie smiled, feeling his hands take her, an automatic response to his touch. Cheeks flushed as she watched him kiss it, but her eyes brows raised as he stated he wanted her dream, the one Hypnos provided to her, to come true. The thought rattled her, the idea that any sort of a normal life would be available was so far out of her reach, out of her thoughts that despite Hypnos showing her it she had never thought it would be achievable. Yet here William seemed to believe otherwise and it made her reconsider the options of her future.

She gave a slight frown as he asked her to promise not to go alone, yet another person, man asking her to swear by something, lips parted and she thought to give an offhanded remark, or even a twisted promise that simply sounded like she swore, but really didn't. Like she had given the god earlier. But she couldn't bring herself to lie to him, not again. She inhaled deeply before sighing, playfully dramatic. "I promise." She smirked, "But you can't keep me out of danger always, you know this. I'll get bored." She gave his hand a gentle squeeze; she meant what she said, that she wouldn't attempt the trapping run without him. "So my plan doesn't work with two people, too many variables." She bit her lip considering. "We'll have to come up with something else."

Safton Safton

large.jpg

Ashley was hesitant about Alex and he didn't blame her, he was hesitant himself. Maybe he was being biased due to his own similar predicament. Chase moved Joe's old tray out of the way and slipped forwards in his seat so he could prop himself further on the table to talk lower. "If there was even one person who suddenly came up with bite marks or talks of her I'd end it. I'm not saying I trust her, she's a vampire and I don't know her. But if the pack ever makes it close enough to get in these walls then having someone like her around isn't the worst idea, that's all I'm saying."

"She did kind of freak out last night. But if you want an idea of who she is then why don't you just go talk to her? I can tag along if you'd rather not go alone." Maybe he shouldn't have thrown himself up as a drag along though. "Or if you really want Mac to be the one to talk to her then you two go do your thing." Though he wasn't sure why Ashley felt Mac was more qualified on the subject, he just chalked it up to the fact that they were partners and Ashley trusted Mac on all things supernatural, more than someone she'd known less than a week.
NanLia NanLia

William's smile broadened as Mackenzie gave his hand a reassuring squeeze in tune with her promise. She had run out on him once... but this time he wasn't afraid of that happening. He trusted her. "But you can't keep me out of danger always, you know this. I'll get bored."

I can try.

Pushing the thoughts aside for now, he nodded at her remark about needing a new plan. "So we can't bait and trap them as things stand. But we need any information we can get at this point. Trying to scout them out conventionally is too much of a risk -- they'd be on to us before we even had a fix on their location." He paused, rubbing his free hand across his jaw in thought. "Chase managed to get close to them, somehow. He got us the intel about the Pack growing in size. Maybe he has an idea?"

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May listened to Chase, understood where he was coming from. She had considered confronting the vampire herself, but assumed it would end poorly, and she certainly appreciated his offer to join her, but then he suggested she take Mac, and he sounded rather sour. She smirked, and gave him an odd look. "I trust Mac on this for two reasons. She's been inside of two different dens" She whispered the last word, practically under her breath.

"The first one after the pack attacked her colony, they kept her captive there, fed on her until Vitae freed her. The second one was voluntary; she trusted them. I trust she can tell the difference between the good and the bad." While she knew Mac would not likely be pleased she had divulged this information to Chase so willingly, she trusted the man and his father. Both had gone far and above what she would have expected total strangers to do. After all Chase had volunteered to help track down Mac just the day before, then followed them to New York when he could have just stayed in safety. And then again today the two men had gone out of their way to help her and Mac get Eli to the Clinic on time.

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie's head tilted slightly at the mention of someone getting close to the pack, getting intel and returning unscathed. She frowned and blinked, running his comments again before speaking. "I'm sorry, what?" She was baffled by this, how could someone been able to accomplish this. "How did he do it?" She shook her head, William had already said he didn't know. "Did he give you details? Was it accidental? Or did he go looking for them?"

She was shocked that Will had known this and never thought to tell her. "I don't know anyone else who has been near them and came out human." She said then, "You're certain he said it was the pack, and not just some random wolf?" That seemed like far more of a possibility to her. Now how would he know it had grown in size? She closed one eye, still watching William, the smirk returning to her lips. "I think I'm getting drunk." It certainly did not stop her from reaching for her glass, however.

Crono Crono Safton Safton

William turned his head from Mackenzie liked a chastised child. He knew he'd been remiss in not letting Mackenzie in on this information. It hadn't been deliberate, but that didn't excuse the omission. He held up a hand to stem her flurry of questions, a smirk appearing on his face as she commented that the whiskey was indeed taking its toll. It wasn't news to him; he could feel it catching up with him as well, though he hadn't quite moved past the point of a buzz just yet.

Hendrix reached down to gently take the glass out from under Mac's outstretched hand, holding it hostage for a moment. "I wanted to tell you earlier, but he didn't fill me in until after you left Vitae two days ago... between that and New York right after, it never came up." He winced, knowing how weak the explanation was, even if it was true. "No excuse, I know. To answer your questions, though: Chase volunteered to seek them out the day he showed up. He got GPS coordinates from Elijah for the site where the Wolves jumped us on the road to Alliance. He didn't give me details about how he pulled it off, but he managed to run across them on the way and figure out that the Pack outside Vitae was an alliance of existing ones, coordinating together against the Colony." He paused, taking a deep breath. "And Mac... he said they asked about you."

With that, Will reluctantly handed the glass over to Mackenzie before grabbing the bottle and taking a swig for himself.

large.jpg

Listening to Ashley recount Mac's past he found himself rather surprised. Run out of your home by wolves straight into the arms of vampires, only to be saved by humans, and return to a different set of vampires. It was more than he'd expected. "She decided to live with a nest after the first one?" The question came out low with a slight hiss before he could really think things through and realizing it sounded a bit disapproving. Mac was a human who went willingly to Vampires, and here he was a Werewolf and unwilling to do so with his own kind. It was nearly mind-boggling but Chase attempted to stay on the matter at hand, and gave her an apologetic look, "I'm sure she can. If you want her to check I don't have a problem with it. I mean for all we know after last night she might have hit the road, I probably would have. Alaric wasn't really budging on the subject." Which was also an enigma considering he'd allowed Chase to stay rather than tossing him off a mountain.
NanLia NanLia

dx0HE3H.jpg
Mackenzie eyed her glass as William held it hostage. She frowned, annoyed that the mere mention of its effects had him cutting her off, clearly the man knew nothing for her tolerance. She listened as he continued on about what Chase had told him about the pack. The man had volunteered. Found out there were multiple packs, not just one. Asked about her. And he made it back to the colony. She slowly shook her head, while the information was good, great even, she still did not understand how the hell he accomplished it. "Are you sure he isn't a god?" She asked with a smirk on her lips. "Because I don't know anyone, besides myself, that has got that close to the pack and didn't come back a wolf, and yet. Here he lives." She took a long drink from her glass before setting it back on the floor.

"Too much to think about right now." She mumbled, still watching William, still smiling. The man still held her hand, the connection making her happy. "Not much of a date." She said after a few minutes. "I'm not very good at this." She admitted. "I don't really date, much. Could you tell?"

GxQZJgl.jpg
Ashley-May gave Chase a shrug in answer to his question. "I don't know the details, she's not really forthcoming on those, but she says she did. That and her and Will have invited the leader of the second here to talk about protecting Vitae." She glanced to the door way as she saw Brendan's aide stepping through. "This should be interesting." She whispered as she watched Anna come to the table.

"Ashley-May." She spoke rather sternly, as always. Ashley noted she looked mostly recovered from their drinking escapades last night.

"Anna." Ashley said, attempting to match Anna's stern tone, but failed.

"Brendan has asked his Elite to meet him in at the Command Tent." She watched Ashley until the woman nodded, then she turned her attention to Chase. "I apologize for interrupting your meal together. Have a nice day." Without more than that, she turned and headed to another table within the Mess Hall, where she started to speak to another set of Hunters.

Ashley snickered and turned to Chase, "Well, guess you're off the hook again." She said as she rose from the table, picking up her cup of ice. "I'm guessing you never spoke to Brendan after we got back from New York." It would be the only reason why he wasn't included in this request to the Command tent, she snagged a pickle for the road. "Thanks, Chase." She said briefly before stepping away from the table, it had been a pleasant chat.

Safton Safton Crono Crono

Sibéal Maclachlan She hummed a flat tune softly as she looked to the male, "Well, perhaps we can be of use to each other... I am by no means Jewish or invested in the Abrahamic Law so I am unsure if you'd want me to participate in such rituals as the Golem creation. However, If you need my assistance in anything please do not be shy to ask... However, I kindly ask you to keep this between us... I already get weird looks, the last thing I need is any solidified proof that I am what they think I am... And I'm not a big fan of being shot at."

William remained silent as Mackenzie mused about Chase's frankly miraculous ability to gather the information he did while making it out in one piece. Will had been happy not to second-guess the intel at the time with all that was going on, but Mac did have a point. He was fairly certain Chase hadn't lied about the information; everything that had happened only served to confirm what he related about the Wolves. But that still left the question of how he pulled it off over the course of a single night... Hendrix doubted the man was a god, despite the seeming influx of deities to the Colony over the course of the last several days.

Will was shaken from his thoughts as Mackenzie spoke up again, admitting her lack of experience in the dating arena. William smiled at her. "Honestly? No, I couldn't. If it's any consolation, I don't do much dating either. That's Elijah's thing... if you could call what he does 'dating'," he said with a mischievous smirk. "So, I guess we get to be clueless together," he said quietly, rubbing small circles against her hand as he locked eyes with her. "We can figure it out one step at a time."

large.jpg

Chase inwardly sighed at Ashley mentioning that some nest leader was coming here, it sounded like trouble more than anything. But if it was to help the colony then maybe it'd prove worth it. With Ashley's warning whisper came what he believed to be Brendan's second to sit at their table, giving a verbal order to Ashley before splitting.

"Nope, guess that means nobody who went on the mission mentioned me in their report?" Chase shrugged, he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. "Suits me, less political crap to deal with. I can be free like the wind, I prefer it that way." He joked sitting back slightly before nodding at her thanks. "Give'em hell." He told the blonde as she started leaving, then stood from the table himself to head out.
NanLia NanLia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back