• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

William met Elijah halfway, both men stopping short and staring. Eli saw the larger man's hand tighten into a fist at his side. "Thinking about taking me up on that offer, I see," Eli remarked. There was a long pause before Will sighed, the tension from his muscles draining. "Rain check. How'd you beat us here?"

Eli smirked. "Same way you made it through those gates. Hypnos has an angel in his fan club, it seems. Teleported us -- and you. Brendan is in the process of recruiting a team for New York. You know what it's about?"

William nodded. "Yeah, it's Hypnos. His wife is being held there. Apparently I'm not invited."

Eli shook his head. "Neither is Mac, at least according to Brendan. He wants all Council personnel here. And Will... he's here. Thanatos."

Will frowned. "Than--" a memory sprang to mind. It was only two days ago, but seemed like much longer. Eli had mentioned that name before. His face paled. "Death? Death is here? Where?"

Eli turned and cocked his head behind him, where Mack stood talking to the being. Will immediately rushed past him, jogging over toward the two of them. Davenport shook his head, turning to look at Ashley and Chase. His eyes settled on the latter. "They roped you into this, I see."

dx0HE3H.jpg

Ashley approached Eli and William slowly, unsteadily as the transition into the colony was still effecting her equilibrium.  William appeared to be as tense as ever, but the fact that Eli was still conscious and not being beaten into the ground was a good thing.  She frowned hearing William's concern then watched him jog towards Mackenzie and a few others she didn't know.  "I'm sorry, did you say Death?  Like one of the four horsemen?  And Mac's with him?"  Angel she accepted the possibility, but another god?  And somehow linked to Mackenzie, something was not right with that woman.

Mackenzie bit her lip as Thanatos scolded her, she winced and bowed her head, choosing to look at the ground, hoping to appear submissive.  This god was certainly unwilling to accept humans among those he cared for and he made it clear the only reason she still existed, so far as he was concerned, was because Hypnos wished it.  She would nod as he asked if she wanted to go to New York, of course she did, why else would Hypnos had given her the visions.  She knew the building, was shown the warding, understood what needed to be done, and she doubted greatly that Hypnos had provided this information to anyone else, nor would the existing Oracle be capable of completing what needed to be done.  "Yes, I need to be there."  She looked upwards just as William was arriving, a quick glance behind him seeing Eli was still living made her feel slightly better.

She'd glance to Thanatos as he remarked about her god's power; as though she would doubt that the god couldn't destroy herself and half the world if he had a mind to.  It was his compassion that had earned her respect.  She turned to Will as he came closer.  "Don't take your anger out on Eli, he was doing what I asked him to.  If you need to rage, yell, whatever, then it should be directed to me."  He knew exactly why she'd left without telling anyone, she wouldn't apologize for it but she was regretful.  "I'm sorry I lied to you."

s03e03_lastship_photo12.jpg

Chase watched the interaction between Eli and Will unsure of how it was going to go. When Ashley moved in Chase decided to follow, the news that Death was here was...unsettling to say the least. First and foremost because he was Death, secondly because he was yet another being that could see through Chase and what he was. When Eli addressed him he huffed, "Yeah well, I sort of offered. I was only trying to relay some information about the Werewolves." A sly smile crossed his face, "Didn't expect you all to be such a mess." He added cheekily. That reminded Chase that he had to be sure Will got that information to the rest of the council. Between the multiple packs and that the wolves are scouting and keeping an eye out are both urgent enough.

"Between Mac's solo expedition, the mission for Hypnos' wife, and Death arriving it's turning into quite the busy day around here. Thankfully we aren't stuck out in the midst of that mess outside the gate." Chase would keep glancing by the red head every few seconds towards the other group currently speaking, at one disheveled looking young man in particular.

Thanatos would nod when Mackenzie said she needed to go, "I couldn't agree more. " Death would say watching the approach of another man and Mackenzie speaking to him on another matter. Thanatos would watch the man, much in the same way one would watch cattle. Though Thanatos would focus more on the man when he realized who the human was. It was William the man who not only blew his brother off, but threatened him. 

Will looked Mackenzie in the eye as she covered for Elijah before apologizing. He was silent for several moments before letting his eyes glance past her, completely failing to acknowledge what she had said. Instead, he turned to look Thanatos up and down. Death was doing the same to him -- a very analytical gaze that was. Not menacing though. Cold, calculating yes -- but not evil. He should had expected nothing less from the King of Reapers himself. His hairs stood on end in the presence of this being -- this personification of The End -- but he didn't avert his gaze. He'd been in Death's grasp before and had the mark to show for it. Wordlessly, he began walking again, this time heading towards Brendan.

Elijah smirked at the comment. "We've had our share of dysfunction, that I'll grant you," Davenport replied to Chase. He then turned to Ashley. "That's right. I don't know what his intentions are, but he doesn't seem outwardly hostile... yet. Mac is being her usual charming self," he remarked dryly.

dx0HE3H.jpg

Ashley slowly shook her head.  "Not really surprised by this, honestly, it's Mac after all."  She didn't know the details, and certainly was not about to ask.  She could only imagine what Mac could have done in the few hours she'd been apart.  "As long as she hasn't sold her soul, I think we're good."  A quick glance to Eli, she could only shrug.  "She's never going to change."

Mackenzie refused to look away from William after she spoke, though she had expected any sort of reply from him.  The fact that he had turned and walked away had to have been the worst possible reaction she could have thought of.  Yelling?  No problem!  Hatred?  Expected.  But ignored?  It stung more than she cared to admit, she watched him leave, willing herself to quell the bitter feelings within.  Not worth it.  She told herself, tried to will herself to believe, but it would be to no avail.  He was entering the barracks where she had no doubt he would receive the same reception as she had, and she was not about to warn him.  Eyes would turn back to Death, "When do we leave?"

Hunters from the other vehicles transported into the colony were also headed towards the barracks, entering them to find a rather distraught Brendan, as soon as he felt he had enough of them he would start.  "Get your gear together, I'm sending you out on a god's errand.  Hypnos has located his wife, he and his brother Thanatos have asked of our assistance extracting her."  Brendan would note William's entrance but beyond that he wouldn't acknowledge the man.  Not yet.  "Alaric will be taking you all there by the same means you came into the colony today, I believe we will only be encountering other humans, so please; non lethal weapons.  Meet back here in an hour for departure."

The men would go as directed, to get what ever supplies they would need for the coming extraction, though what did you need to save a god's wife?  No one really knew.  Brendan was coming to William, angry.   "You.  You brought this on us.  Thanatos is only here because you declined Hypnos' assistance.  He threatened to wipe us off the planet, Hendirx.  How is that protecting this colony?  You and your aide don't seem to understand what that means."  He was exasperated, bordering panic.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyle chuckled as Alex cheered for her sugar fix. He knew what made her happy, and junk food helped. He opened the door and walked across the room to the box. Opening it, he grabbed one of the lemon jelly donuts and turned around. "Here you are. Sorry it's not raspberry. I didn't expect..." He noticed that Alex had stopped and became confused and concerned. "You good, Grey?"

((Sorry, dude. I want snow too.))

aa728589-a75b-4216-a210-66fde6cbd293_zpsqlcdxhls.png

Alaric, stood a moment, listening to the man "Brendan", yell at the other one, who he could tell was William Hendrix, the man that Mackenzie had been looking for.  He walked up behind Brendan and placed a calm gentle hand on his shoulder.  "Easy there, don't want to give yourself a heart attack," he says reassuringly.  He then turned to the William gentleman.  "Hello sir, I am Alaric, self proclaimed Fallen Angel," he says.  "I'm going to put this lightly... what the hell were you thinking refusing to help a god?" he asks him nonchalantly and in the calmest manner any man could seem to be in.  

Chase watched past Eli as other hunters filled into the barracks before coming out moments later. "So he's just going to port you all to New York to save Hypnos' wife? Out of curiosity do we even know who is holding her? To nab a deity's wife that's quite the feat, to keep her held captive is possibly a bigger one." Chase still wasn't a fan of being ported into the colony, the taste of bile still fresh in his mouth. It was like heights for him even though it was moving from one place to the other. Chase and heights didn't get along so well, he was strictly a no-goer when it came to planes. Maybe there was something to that whole Wolves aren't meant to fly thing he'd heard back in the day. 

Eli had just left the area so if he was going he likely got what he'd needed. Otherwise Chase wasn't sure exactly who was on this elite personal squad of Brendan's. Though he suspected William was getting chewed out for leaving the colony without a word, rightfully so. Again Chase peered over at the others, the ragged man, Mac, and the older gentleman speaking. It wasn't until the wind shifted and he got a nice strong whiff did he realize that this older man was Death. It was hard to explain the scent beyond the fact that he smelled of it, but not the putrid part but simply...the act. As if he was aged so far past decay that the scent had morphed, which to Chase, was a completely new experience. Momentarily he narrowed his eyes and scrunched his nose as if it would help him crack the code that was Death.

latest

Thanatos would think for a moment, trying to find the best way to set this whole thing up. Hypnos was much better at such schemes than he was, but he had a basic idea of the picture Hypnos wanted to paint. So while his brother was preparing himself for what was to come Thanatos would do his best to support his brother. Looking to Mackenzie Death would simply say, " Curious are we? Why not ask the Oracle. After all they are the mouth pieces of the gods." Thanatos then gestured to the broken man expectantly. God's didn't interact directly with humans for a reason, and while they weren't technically gods the principal still stood. Too much time on earth can drastically effect the fate of the world, and the last thing anyone wanted were the Fates getting involved.

" But I'm sure that's something you'll become more acquainted with one day." Thanatos would then brush past Mackenzie and not even acknowledge the werewolf. He was going to search for some food. Death couldn't help but wonder if this place had some good pizza.

Elijah sighed. "I suppose you'd be the one to know," he said resignedly. "I'd best grab my gear and get to the barracks and join the chaos before Brendan has a stroke." With that, Davenport jogged back to the truck, grabbing his bag before following the direction William had left in.

Hendrix held eye contact with Brendan, arms crossed. The man was on the verge of a breakdown, though he could hardly blame him. Death itself was here, making threats. Will knew the councilman's accusation wasn't entirely off base -- Hendrix hadn't thought twice about dismissing Hypnos' request, thinking he could simply shelf it until later. At the time, he thought Mac and Eli were in danger or headed for it. Now his sudden leap to action had left Vitae vulnerable... but the worst part was that he knew he'd do it all over again if he had to. "No, Brendan. I wasn't willing to make a cross-country road trip at the whim of a god when I had other obligations," he said flatly. "Now, unless you're planning on handing me my pink slip, fill me in on what you have planned."

dx0HE3H.jpg

Brendan very nearly laughed when he head William's calm tone, after the morning meeting where Hendrix had been overly threatening the man now seemed calm and contained.  How could he be when the god of Death was wandering the hill top?  Brendan would visibly shudder as the angel made contact, briefly waving him off; he and Hendrix needed to discuss matters further.  

"At this point?"  He'd start, attempting to restrain himself, but it was difficult and every so often his voice would raise as he spoke.  "Thanatos has given us until this evening to get our forces to New York and relieve Hypnos's wife from some office building there."  The man was raising his hands to his head, running his fingers through his thinning hair.  "Beyond that?  Nothing.  Death hinted that Hypnos had given information to someone of the colony, but didn't tell me who, and I'm not about to ask him."  With a sigh his hands dropped to his side's.  "I was hoping it was you, but clearly not.  Any ideas?"  Given the angel's presence Brendan felt it was obvious on the how portion of the plan, but beyond that and why he wasn't sure how to fill in the blanks.

Ashley glanced to Chase after Eli ran off to collect his things, "I don't think Brendan even knows who's in his elite," She'd state, the man looked nervous.  "So I don't think he'd notice if you skipped this mission."  She was attempting to give him a way out.  Items collected from the back for Chase's toyota, she walked the short distance to Mackenzie's car, dropping them onto the front seat.  "And even if he did notice," She continued, "I could cover for you, that teleportation thing was rough."  Chase was starting at Mackenzie and another young man, Ashley's eyes would follow his before returning. "You keep staring over there like you're going to find your messiah....  Is something wrong?"  Chase had been acting off since they got within sight of Vitae; to be fair she didn't know the man well enough, maybe sudden bouts of anger and staring issues were common place for him.

Mackenzie did not like Death's reply, telling her to ask the broken Oracle when they would be leaving to New York.  The kid, because that's what he was, was stone silent, staring and rocking in place.   It was unpleasant to see, to witness, but Thanantos had said this was God's doing, not Hypnos, or his own for that matter.  Would a deity lie?  She could hear Brendan shouting in the barracks and winced, knowing who exactly the older councilman was shouting at.  Maybe she should have warned him, but she hadn't felt the need to be forthcoming to William after his decision to ignore her.  What bothered her more about Death's final words before he left her was that he seemed to know her fate already, as though he knew she would accept Hypnos's offer and become his Oracle.  That alone sent a chill through her spine.

Chase's eyes would follow Thanatos after Eli and Ashley went to the back of the Toyota until he realized Ashley was speaking to him. He turned around and scrunched up his forehead in a quick confused look and honestly Chase hadn't realized he'd been staring until she'd pointed it out, "Wha-? No, don't be ridiculous. But that however," And he'd turn to point at the older gentleman who was walking away, "Pretty sure that was Death, call it a hunch." He practically felt a nonexistent shiver at the thought. Oddly enough he still felt some need to check back over his shoulder at the other group even though Death had left. "You get your gear ready miss secret strike team agent?" The sarcasm rolled out nicely as he raised an eyebrow her way.

Unknown to him was that Chase had been eyeing an Oracle, one who was in close proximity to what he assumed was Death. To Chase that meant the Oracle was close to danger and as such he'd been keeping an eye on him and ready to intervene without even realizing it. Now however the danger level near the Oracle had lowered considerably, and for the moment Chase was less tense and distracted.

latest

It didn't take long for Thanatos to find the eating area. Though when the dining area itself was plainly labeled Mess Hall his hopes for descent food went down into the gutter. Well it was worth a try at least. After all he could remember the first time he had pizza. It was in Chicago no less, and while it looked repulsive at first it was quite delicious. 

Walking into the mess hall there were a few people in there eating meals that looked like rations. The more he thought about it the less it seemed like he was going to be able to eat something even remotely good. Thanatos walked to the end of the line and grabbed a tray. Moving slowly down the line he would pick up a little bit of everything before finding a quiet place in the corner to eat.

The food was absolutely terrible. Calling them rations was an insult to rations. The food was barely nutritional enough to warrant consumption, but with the rise in the monster population of late Thanatos supposed it couldn't be helped. Especially in a Colony made entirely of Hunters. This made him miss pizza even more.

Pushing the food away Thanatos wondered how long it would take Brendan or any of them really to ask Mackenzie, the one person who seems to attract all this supernatural attention. A few moments later there was a clap of thunder and clouds slowly began to take over sky. Death wiped his mouth and looked to the sky. " Tick tock Brendan.... Tick tock...."

Dayne Matthews

Dayne looked at Thanos and shivered, backing away from him. Something about him was not right.

"No no....not you, someone like you"

Hearing himself being addressed as an oracle made him freeze.

The others were not supposed to know about him.

Folding his arms into himself he looked away from the god.

Dayne made sure not to touch anyone in the room incase it triggered a vision.

Clearing his voice he spoke, quietly to the gathered group.

"Its true, I am an oracle, In some situations I receive visions of possible or confirmed future events

I have no control over it, and it used to be touching someone gave me a vision, but it seems to be getting stronger"

William shook his head. "All Hypnos said to me is that his wife was being held by a conglomerate in New York and that they had warded the place against him." Hendrix shrugged. "Whoever has that information, we need to make sure that the extraction team has it on hand. They need to know what they're walking into. Whoever this 'conglomerate' is, they have the resources and know-how to trap a goddess. That makes them dangerous. Speaking of which... who are you sending?"

dx0HE3H.jpg

Ashley's eyes would trail the man Chase had pointed out as Death, "Great" She murmured watching him wander through the town.  Where he was going?  She didn't really care, as long as he left her out of it.  A quick glance towards Chase and she'd nod.  "Yeah, let's head over to the barracks, see what's going on."

Mackenzie frowned listening to the boy speak about being an Oracle, she didn't know which god had created him, but she knew at least to believe Death when he said it wasn't Hypnos.  "Let's go then, I think you should be talking to the council."  She knew Brendan would want to hear this, and it would save her tail from having to tell the whole council when she spoke to Hypnos next.  She'd step back into the barracks to see Brendan and William speaking, at least they both looked a little calmer.  She approached them slowly, and as she stepped closer she heard Brendan speaking to William.

"Ashley Brantford, Elijah Davenport, Thomas Smith, Bruce Valois and Aiden Patton.  Those were my selected before the Alliance ambush, plus Mackenzie and yourself, but neither of you can be expected to go.  I've recruited the angel, Alaric, or at least I hope I have, hard to tell.  If you have any other suggestions for that list, I'd be glad to hear them."  He'd frown, "Who the hell would Hypnos give the information to if not you?  He had to have told someone more than the basics."

"Me." Mackenzie would interrupt the two Councilmen, she made a point of addressing Brendan only, after all he was the one questioning it.  "He sent me a vision earlier, gave me the details: building address, layout, warding and the company.  Minotaur something, I was trying to tell you this earlier, but you had better plans, like turning me out on my ass."  What she stated was complete fact, no malice or contempt in her voice.

Brendan sighed, crossing his arms.  "Then I guess you are going.  The rest are gathering their belongings and returning, you'll brief us all when they get back."

Alex shook her head when she heard Kyle address her. "Hmm? Oh. Yeah. I'm good. Just... your place is awesome!" She couldn't tell him what happened, he'd think she was crazy. She took the donut and bit into it. The sweet sourness of the lemon jelly made her smile. She swallowed the bite, licking her lips. "Lemon. Almost as good as raspberry. Might be good enough to keep me alive until I get a raspberry jelly donut." She stuck her tongue out at Kyle and pointed at the tattoo equipment. "If you're any good with that junk, maybe later I'll let you do my first. But only if you're good. I'm not walking around with a sucky tat."

Chase watched Ashley walk momentarily thinking of some excuse to leave, but opted against it with a small sigh and followed after her. This was meant to be council and such correct? He couldn't fathom why she'd ask him to tag along to this meeting at the barracks. Ahead he could see that Mac and the young man she was with already entering and both he and Ashley followed in soon after. When Chase entered he moved out of the doorway staying rather beside and behind Ashley, the barracks had quite the amount of people in it. He decided to blend in and stay quiet, however he did catch sight of the angel from before. Asshat. He'd think to himself, having not really enjoyed the forceful teleportation. Though he wasn't sure if the angel hadn't realized or couldn't realize he was a Werewolf or just hadn't cared. Other supernatural beings could outright spot him so Chase only assumed Angels could as well but to be honest he'd never met one before.

Dayne Matthews

Dayne followed Mackenzie quietly, not saying anything. The cat was out of the bag more or less.

Feeling thankful with Thanos disappearing, he folded his arms sort of hugging himself.

He was barely able to make this confession once, now to do it again was going to freak him out.

Hearing Mackenzie briefly mention a vision, he turned to face her looking bewildered, was she an oracle too?.

He could feel eyes on him briefly and despite being near the unsettling presence of Thanos he felt safe.

He turned and his eyes briefly met Chases before he turned away, a soft blush on his cheeks as the council spoke.

William was silent for a moment, turning to look at Mackenzie for a moment, his face impassive. He looked back at Brendan. "I should go." He could sense the incoming wave of protest and quickly added, "This isn't a Hunt, Brendan. This is a hostage rescue mission against living, breathing human beings with unknown resources. I've got experience doing recovery ops in insurgent-held territory in Iraq and Afghanistan. How many on your list can say the same?" He crossed his arms, deep in thought. "If the angel facilitates, the travel time is irrelevant. Maxwell knows what my plans are for the Colony's defense in the meantime... and with the stakes as they are, if we don't succeed here then the Wolves will be a moot point," he finished grimly.

dx0HE3H.jpg

Brendan had thought to protest William volunteering, but gave up after the explanation was provided.  "Fine."  He was raising his hands in defeat, looking between Mac and William.  "I'm tired of fighting a war on both fronts."  To William he continued.  "While you're there you are in charge, as part of the Council you act as a representative of Vitae; keep your people in line."  He was mostly referring to Mackenzie, but didn't feel the need to bring up her name, no doubt in his mind she knew it.  He quickly assessed the room then nodded to Mac.  "You're on."  He would nod towards the front of the room, expectantly.

Mackenzie had not shifted her position, nor looked at William while he spoke, he'd made it clear earlier he had no interest in speaking with her, and she was not about to broach any painful topics now.  She very nearly said something to Brendan when he was telling William to keep people, her, in line but snapped her jaw shut.  No need to fight. She reminded herself. Get this done.  Hypnos was waiting on them, on her.  "Brendan when we're done here, there is a boy," She'd nod towards Dayne.  "He needs to speak to you, it might help Vitae."  She would leave Dayne to explain to Brendan what he was.

She made her way through the small crowd to where Brendan had pointed to and waiting, unfortunately being on the petite side meant the majority of the men within the room couldn't see her.  Brendan had to come to the front and quiet the men.  "Sit please,"  He would wait until the men were seated on the edges of the beds and what chairs were within the room.  He'd step aside for Mac to continue.  Being in front of this many people actually made her nervous, it became obvious as her cheeks became rosy in color, but she pushed herself to do as she was directed.  

"Hypnos's wife Pasithea, has been abducted and held hostage by humans within New York city.  A company called Minotaur Research."  She closed her eyes as she spoke, re-viewing the vision Hypnos had provided her.  "The building houses around four hundred employees at any given time, but only the buildings security is armed; tasers and rubber bullets.  Pasithea is being held on the seventeenth floor in the right wing.  The building is warded on two levels against gods and their creations, including angels.  The first set of wards are in the basement; runes refreshed daily in blood -destroying one will allow the gods and angel into the building.  The second set are encased in metal around the doorway to the room Pasithea is being held."  Eyes opened and she'd blink, turning to look towards Brendan.

Brendan understood she was done and came back to the front of the room, she stepped away, to stand off to the side as Brendan took over.  "Alaric is our angel on this, we'll need him to get you all to New York, William will take the lead, follow his directions."  He was slowly scanning the room, looking over the hunters.  "It is of grave importance we do this right, if you haven't heard already Hypnos's brother Thanatos is in Vitae, and he is less than pleased we haven't responded already."  He felt no need to add Williams failure to his speech; that issue had been resolved.  "Anyone going gather here for more instructions from William, everyone else get out of their way."

latest

Having had enough of this Colony's poor excuse for food Thanatos checked the time to see how much the Colony had left. Walking towards the barracks Thanatos could hear the grand speeches being made and decided to remind them that their time was running out. All in all they had several hours which with the angels help would be more than enough time, but the quicker the humans got a move on the more likely it is that Pasithea will be okay. 

So to reinforce the point that he wasn't going to wait a moment past Sunday Thanatos used his power to call forth a storm. With a huge clap of thunder overhead the wind picked up and the clouds around the Colony began to rotate in a clockwise manner. Death had chosen his manner of execution for the Colony and it fit the area perfectly. A Tornado and while there wasn't sign of one yet the wind would pick up exponentially as the time got closer and closer. 

Thanatos walked into the barracks and took a seat to the side not caring about the speeches or the people there his presence there should act as a reminder of the cost of failure. Also there was another sign of the impending destruction of the Colony though only Divine beings such as the Fallen angel would notice. There was a massive spike in the amount of Reapers in the Colony. Invisible to human of course, but it was just another sign that Thanatos wasn't pulling his punches. Pulling out an old pocket watch as Brendan and Mackenzie droned on about the objective Thanatos once again checked the time.

Elijah had slipped into the barracks during the beginning of Brendan's speech, setting down the bags of gear as he quietly took up a position at the back of the room. William approached him. "I'll need to grab mine too. I'm going with you," he said, little more than a whisper. Davenport shook his head, nudging one of the duffels with his foot. It was Will's. The man frowned. "How'd you know I'd be going?"

Eli rolled his eyes before nodding toward Mackenzie. "Because she is."

William said nothing, his mouth pursed at the comment. After Mac and Brendan finished, Will strode up to take their place at the front. When he spoke, his tone was calm, but assertive. It was one well-practiced when it came to mission briefings... but these stakes were higher than most. "All right, you all know the basics. This mission is very time-sensitive, but that doesn't mean we can go in guns blazing." He crossed his arms, steadily scanning the arrayed faces. "The building is secure, with a large presence of security personnel and bystanders alike. We go about this the wrong way, they go into lockdown and bide their time until we're drowning in first responders... and that's it, for us and Vitae. Luckily, an angel will provide rapid transport for us. One of our primary tasks will need to be destruction of the warding sigils in the basement in order to allow direct assistance from our friends from on high; the angel also figures into our extraction plan once Pasithea is secured." Hendrix paused. "Take what equipment you think you'll need -- we're not sure what Minotaur's resources are, so we need to be prepared for anything. But remember -- we need to keep a low profile, at least for the first phase of the operation."

Chase had been watching and listening with his arms crossed, eventually he caught sight of the young man from earlier looking straight at him. The moment they locked eyes the younger turned away leaving Chase with a confused look across his face. One thing he wasn't quite sure of was why he'd come with Ashley, it wasn't like he was really involved. Then when someone entered the barracks he turned to see it was Will who paused to speak near Eli, so Chase honed his hearing in to listen.

"Because she is." Eli had spoken.

Oh. It was like a lightbulb went off for Chase as he realized why William had risked so much and turned his head at certain responsibilities today. For a brief moment the Werewolf felt rather stupid and amused at his lack of attention to that idea. Afterwards William had laid out the plans, or rather the basics, for this mission. Chase couldn't help but feel like this was a very...let's wing it sort of plan they were going with. But the information on this group and what they'd be running into was limited so it wasn't too surprising. The door opened again and this time Thanatos entered, Chase felt a breeze wafting into the building this time. Where exactly was Hypnos anyways. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back