• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural Roleplay Hunt

Ophelia.

What Am I looking For?
I'm looking for someone who knows the show Supernatural, since I have been watching it I just fell in love with this show. This show does have some pretty dark themes so please be ready for that. All I ask from you is no one liners, for me story's cant really progress when they do not have much going on. I like to roleplay on different platforms but we do not have to do this, I also like to have some OOC chatting but this is not a must. Last thing I ask is please be willing to double, they can be side characters but we can talk more about this later.

Who I can provide!
Sam Winchester
Castiel
Bobby Singer
Ellen Harvelle
Jo Harvelle
Meg Masters
Gabe
Lucifer

Who I'm looking for
Dean Winchester
Sam Winchester
Castiel
Jack
Meg Masters
Dean (Maybe, I have been playing him for a while and need a break)

I'm very OC friendly so use all the characters you want, if you have more then one canon character that you want me to play just let me know and I would be happy to do it. PM me or post on this thread and we can talk more, hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back