• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural based Roleplay(TV show- DOUBLING FRIENDLY)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! My name is Aria, but you can call me Ari!
I’m 23, married, and work full-time though I have plenty of time to sit down and write after work!

To get to the part you all probably came for;
I’m looking for a long term rp partner for romantic stories in the Supernatural universe. I do have some premade ideas though I would rather bounce ideas together and make up a storyline together! I prefer discord but am willing to stay here if you would prefer.

Requirements:
- must be 18 +
- must be willing to double
- understanding mindset as I do tend to get writers block or will get busy with work
- absolutely no one liners please! Give me enough to work with and I’ll do the same

My writing style:
I’m novella - advanced novella, it’d be nice if you put in the same amount of effort
My paragraphs are long, as are my responses so please bare with me
I do better with stories with more than one or two couple(s)!

Characters I can play:
Dean, Castiel, Jack, Sam, OC

Characters I’d like you to play:
Sam, Castiel, Dean, OC

I don't mind having multiple couples in one story either!

Thank you for stopping by!!
If interested please message me with any triggers I should be aware of

Last edited:
I'm interested! If you are still looking

Still looking? I’m interesting in doubling up if you can play Dean for me. Shoot me a message if you’re interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back