• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
FluffyMarshmallow said:
"It's a pleasure to meet you both" she said, she didn't feel like a handshake would be welcomed from Graeme's father but his mother was all smiles. Ivy took a seat beside Graeme, and smiled at him for a split second. She flashed the queen a quick smile and the King a slightly different one, though it was still full of her angel personality. Her mood had changed and she sensed tension between the two men, though she particularly felt that she had no right to butt in to their lives and such, oh how she wished life could be simple and to live life without those types of things. Graeme's father Grey seemed to be a bit silent, perhaps this feud was something she shouldn't be around, since it was the Graeme's first time back in a long while, Oh Aslan what had she gotten herself into? 'Foolish girl' she thought bitterly
@Kihara017
Prince Graeme Graeme’s mother smiled, "It's lovely to meet you Ivy. Has Graeme-" Graeme faked a cough, "Mother, we don't need to repeat the friend mishap. I have enough trouble because you ask too much too soon." Graeme's mother giggled, "I'm sorry dear, it's been a year since you've visited us. I wouldn't know if you had a girlfriend by now." Graeme's father chuckled lightly at Sarah's lack of silence. Graeme sighed and suppressed the nervousness he was feeling. "Mother, you're repeating it again." He chuckled in exasperation and looked toward a passing waiter. "Is the food ready? I'm about to lose my mind, I'm rather famished. Please make sure to give the chef my compliments." The waiter nodded and left, soon he arrived with food as well as several other waiters with food. "Father, do you have any words before we eat?" His father smiled a sarcastic smile and spoke, "I'm surprised you're not out killing anything at this hour." Graeme sighed again, "Father please... we have a guest. Put your grievances of my life aside for one night." Graeme's mother looked to Ivy and giggled, "Oh men, always having something to prove right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rori giggled a little before speaking, "well yeah. I enjoy letting others see the world from different perspectives, and I'm also a demon." She brought her hand up to her horn and started to touch it, "dad always said to rub 'em for good luck, looks like it hasn't been working since this is my third broken camera." She sighed and noticed she'd started falling behind and walked a bit faster to catch up.

@thebrokendoll

Nix grinned, and said, "Awesome. But, uh.. maybe your luck is just in a slump?" Before she could add anything else, Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin started playing loudly. "Oh uh, that's my uh, phone," Nix said, pulling it out and glancing at the ID. Her casual expression changed into a harsh, cold, demonic expression. "..."

@TheFrozenShadows

Rori noticed Nix's sudden change in mood and put a little distance between them. "Uh- erm, it's a nice song I guess, not really my style but I'm not one to talk. I'm probably one of the only teens here that listens to classical music," she gave a nervous chuckle and kept moving. As the pair approached the dorm building Rori jogged ahead of Nix so she could hold open the door. 'Let's try to be nice to the bipolar demon girl,' she made a note to herself as she motioned Nix inside.

@thebrokendoll

Nix walked inside, her expression cold. But then, she took a deep breath, and said, "Hey.. sorry if I kinda went off into a bad mood. It's just.. never mind. I don't think you'd understand.." She sighed, then grinned. "So... classical, huh? Classical's okay. It's not my style, but it's okay."

@TheFrozenShadows

Rori followed Nix through the building, tailing her closely. "You don't have to sugar code it, you probably think it's trash. Most people do. I just enjoy how you're able to convey feelings without words, and I'm not really a big talker so the less words the better," Rori caught herself before she let herself ramble on too much. "Oh and um, I'm a pretty good listener. Even though we just met, if you ever do want to talk about something I'll be here," she smiled shyly to herself. She wanted to make a friend, something she'd never really had, and even if she had to go out of her comfort zone to do it she was determined.

@thebrokendoll

Berit slowly makes his way to the dorm room (although it may have taken an hour...) he finally made it. But, of course, he forgot why he was even there. Soon, he remembered and found his dorm room. He slowly walked inside. He wondered who he got paired up with. Berit snooped around the room, and soon got bored. Plus he was getting hungry. If only he knew where the cafeteria was.

Jack had aimlessly wandered the school, not even bothering to find his dorm first. Who needed directions when he could explore everything himself?! It wasn't like he had a suitcase anyways, as the most he had on him was a sturdy belt fit to hold out a good fight. It had a few little purse-like bags attached to it and one fairly bigger one that miraculously held a few other clothes neatly folded within. He re-adjusted it around his waist before continuing down the path at a run, anxious excitement fueling his system. The school was so big, who knew what wonders and secrets were hiding behind every door and corner? As he thought this he recklessly turned down another hall, colliding with another student! He fell backwards, surprise clearly in his eyes, before looking at the two females. "... Sorry." He said after a moment, getting to his feet. "I should have been watching out for two cuties while out and about! You okay?" His golden eyes flashed towards Nix, hoping he didn't somehow accidentally harm her.

@thebrokendoll @TheFrozenShadows

Nix smiled. "No, honestly. I actually enjoy a little bit of classical.. Beethoven's 5th symphony in C minor is actually pretty good. And his 8th is okay, too," she said, and then heard the last bit. She felt her face heating up a bit, and she nodded. "'Kay. I'll keep that in mind, Rori," she said, before something crashed into her.

"You okay?" the boy had asked her. Nix nodded, her face turning slightly redder at the words "two cuties". If I'm included in that statement, then I have no idea what's wrong with him. I'm not.. cute, she thought. "I'm fine... and it's okay," she said. She couldn't help but notice the golden tone of his eyes, and smiled. "So... I'm Nix, and this is my friend Rori. What's your name?" she asked the boy, grinning.

@TheFrozenShadows @Pumpkinsisi

Rori let out a little scream when Nix suddenly flew back towards her, she quickly covered her mouth though. Her heart pounded in her chest, she took a few deep breaths to calm down before realizing what happened. She did her best to help Nix up, but the boy was a lost cause. First impressions are everything, and he didn't exactly make a great one. Rori stayed behind Nix, trying to avoid talking, or any interaction in general, with him.

@thebrokendoll @Pumpkinsisi

As her face turned a darker shade of red, a half smirk appeared at the corner of his mouth. It was nice to know he didn't cause a hazard his first day here... yet. "Pleased to meet you both, though I doubt you both would think the same for me." Jack said looking between the two with curiosity. It was the first solid interaction he had all day aside from passing by conversations here and there, and he was internally nervous but held a completely extroverted viewpoint. "Call me Jack! You can say I just got here and was checking the place out. I never expected it to be so big! I can't wait to figure out this bad place!" Trailing his gaze slightly behind Nix to the horned girl, he offered up a cheesy grin. "I didn't mean to scare you, Rori." He paused as if checking to make sure he got the name right. "Think you can forgive me or will I have to do a trick?" He leaned against the nearest wall, folding his arms a bit mischievously. He figured he could attempt at making a friend or two, but wasn't entirely sure about the whole friend idea either.

Rori put up her hands as if to block something from hitting her, "No no, it's fine. No tricks necessary." She sighed and began leaning her back on the wall as well. She fished her cell phone out of her pocket and began messing around on it, she wasn't sure what to do next and was hoping Nix would step up and take control of the situation. She felt weak all of a sudden and a little dizzy too, she'd spent too much time in the sun.

@thebrokendoll @Pumpkinsisi

I wake up after having a long day yesterday since I was up late on trying to find out where to search for a creature. I get out of my bed, put on my clothes, tighten the straps on my mask, and walk out the door to the bathroom. When I do so, I brush my teeth; making sure that it's as clean as possibles because I have a feeling that today will be a gloomy yet a little fun day. It's one of those ups and downs kind of days. I walk out, and I just look at the nature outside of the dorms. It's very beautiful.

Ivy chuckled nervously, and stared at her hands "I suppose..." she trailed off, oh why had he brought her here?, she suppressed the need to grab her music and listen to fall out boy. Ivy put aside music and worked up the courage to look up, Ivy wasn't naturally shy, but awkwardness can bring out the wallflower in her. Ivy finally looked up and reminded herself that there was nothing to be afraid of. When she looked up she saw food and her eyes lit up, and a pure smile found its way on her face and she was absolutely pleased with the smell, she looked as she normally did when she isolated herself in her room away from the others in the outside world. Her eyes sparkling with joy and a slight blush appeared on her face, it was a natural light pink and she had no idea why she was blushing but she was. She smiled her smile to Graeme's parents before sighing in a pleased fashion and for the first time all day when she felt this way her wings stayed on her skin. All of her cynical thoughts had vanished, food, her best friend, had returned to help her with the rest of the night.

@Kihara017

Jordan sat on the window seat in her dorm. The view here was beautiful. She sighed and stood up. Walking out the door, she exited the building and went outside. Everything was so lovely.

@Anybodyy

@Lillian Negus

"Suit yourself, princess." Jack murmured with a shrug as he watched her take out a small device. Jack peered at the phone inquisitively, now staring at it with great interest. He had never owned one himself before and his old, bad habits kicked into effect. "What are you up to?" He asked with a quirk in his voice as he walked over and swiftly snatched Rori's phone right up, not even seeming to realize or care that it was an invasion of personal space and privacy. Examining it, the redhead flipped it over with a toss to the screen side.

((I was going to wait for the response, but this was such an opportune moment! I had to seize it, and so I did! > xD ))

[QUOTE="Lillian Negus]As Kennedy and Kuromaru walk around the campus they notice a girl walking around. They walk towards her and Kennedy greets her in a friendly manner taking small steps out of her comfort zone. She holds out a hand to the girl as she says,"Hi My name is Kennedy and this is Kuromaru."

[/QUOTE]
Jordan turned and smiled, shaking her hand. " Hey!!! I'm Jordan! Nice to meet you."

[QUOTE="Tessa Roberts]Jordan turned and smiled, shaking her hand. " Hey!!! I'm Jordan! Nice to meet you."

[/QUOTE]
"Are you new here?" she asks with a small friendly smile on her face.

Soon, Berit was lost...AGAIN. And for him, this was normal. Berit would get lost almost everyday. The thing is, most of the time he never finds his destination. He was getting really hungry now. And he was still lost. Even when using Energy sources, he couldn't find it. (If he even knew what energy sources were...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back