• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters

FluffyMarshmallow

The nerdiest and fluffiest marshmallow of them all
Beings of all shapes and sizes, welcome! here at this fine academy you can grow your personality and find out your true self, be yourself! show your fangs, howl, yowl, haunt, we shall train you to be who you are, make it your own world. Dorm rooms will be assigned as well as dorm mates.
images
984447defb8c08f78d2e1d607b61bcb7.jpg
images
images

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivy sat in her dorm room and waited for her new room mate, she was taking a long time so perhaps she did not have one, you never know here, the year before her room mate had a whole pack of wolves as her pets, she smelled like dog for the entire year, and she still did smell like dog, but the scent was faint, no matter how long it was or how many showers she took. She stared out the window and picked up her book, Pride and Prejudice, an old favorite of hers. She smiled to herself and started to read about the lovable and proper characters that had become her closest friends over the years, she loathed Wickham and Lydia, for some unknown reason she hated the annoying character Lydia, and adored her beloved Elizabeth and Darcy, truly a match made in heaven, she got lost in her book and felt as if she was a character in the story who witnessed it all happen and was retelling it to others. She looked up and felt calm and peaceful. She shut the book and put it away, she had gotten hungry so off to the cafeteria.

tumblr_o5waafhzCZ1tkisbxo1_250.png
Irona sat up quickly, his breathing heavy and eyes sore. He had fallen asleep soon after arriving at the dormitories, not having have had much sleep the days prior. The foolish boy had slept at an awkward angle, however- a most uncomfortable one too. The horns that poked out from his head were sore at the base, and Irona had to bring a hand up to his head to make sure he hadn't snapped one of the delicate materials. He was always weary of breaking the sticks that grew from his skull, the feeling of having a broken horn on his head awkward.

Irona's dream hadn't been the most pleasant either. It wasn't necessarily a dream as it was more of a nightmare of something that had previously happened to him. It was just a bad memory. Images of the sights still stung the side of his head, which only made the stinging sensation in his eyes fire up a little more. With the feeling under his eyelids, Irona had ended up tearing up. His watery eyes gave a sudden wet feeling to his lashes as he blinked them away quickly, wiping up the remains with the sleeve of his jacket. The boy wasn't big on crying- especially not in front of other people- and avoided the tedious act as much as he possibly could.

Standing up from his position on the dormitory room's mattress, Irona swiftly made his way down to the ground of the room, his toes twitching at the cold feeling of the floor.

Almost as if the action was practiced repeatedly, Irona walked over to the door gracefully- opening the hunk of wood with a loud squawk of the hinge's protest against his movement. Twitching slightly, Irona left the room and began his adventure down the hallways of the school. He had no better to do but to roam around- and so he did.

I flew high above the clouds, taking a deep breath of thin yet refreshing air. I tried to clear my mind from my latest trigger.

I had just been roaming the halls. The crowd was quickly thickening and I was shoved and pushed until I ended up in a corner. I dropped my books and tried to make my way out, but there were too many people blocking my way. I sunk down, cradling my head in my hands, trembling and mumbling to myself. A girl noticed me and pushed their way to the corner.

"Are you okay?" She asked, reaching out her hand to try and touch me.

I screamed, "NO!" and slapped their hand out of their way. Everybody stopped in their tracks and looked at me with curiosity and a little fear. I looked at the poor girl who had only been trying to help, then at everyone else, who had no idea what was going on. I then pushded through the crowd, still trembling as I ran into a field and jumped into the air. I untucked my wings and pushed them down hard, feeling the air gather beneath them, pulling me up and away from the crowded space.

And now I was just hovering in the air, my wings automatically flapping as I replayed the experience in my head. I hugged myself as tears rolled down my face. I watched them fall to the ground, then took a deep breath and wiped my face.

That's better. I thought, aiming downward to land.

Ivy wandered the halls wearing her usual outfit, a white shirt with a red tie and a blazer jacket, a black cloak over it, and it flowed behind her as she walked. Her book was clutched tightly to her chest as she walked, she was rarely found without a book at her side. The hood of her cloak was off, she felt no need to wear it. She did not need to wear the cloak, she simply wanted to, and she did. Her stomach growled and she sighed, she needed food, now. Food was her forever, people come and go but Food will always be there. She walked into the cafeteria and bought a sandwich, that she happily took outside to eat under a cherry blossom tree, the campus was full of them, what better to do other than read and eat under a beautiful tree? As far as Ivy was concerned, the answer was nothing. She smiled pleasantly and continued on with her reading, as long as she had her book and food, she was happy.

I landed on a cherry blossom tree, still wiping my face. I took another deep breath and climbed to a low branch, the jumped to the ground. I gasped and nearly screamed when I realized I had jumped onto someone.

Ivy jumped slightly at the new figure right in front of her and screamed dropping her sandwich and book, she looked her up and down and felt shocked "Who are you?" she asked curiously, intrigued by the new form. She saw that she had stained her book slightly and groaned. she glared at the girl only for a second before forgiving her mentally

"C-carmen." I said, horrified. "Gee, I'm really sorry, honest I am! I wasn't looking where I was going." I stepped back, seeing that the girl's book had gotten dirty, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to! Just go ahead and charge anything to my dorm, #259! Again, I'm really sorry, so I'll just um... go, I guess." I started to turn my back to walk away, rucking in my wings.

"It's fine" Ivy said softly "I won't charge you for anything, don't worry" she said calmly as she got up to throw out the sandwich and return to her book. She waved a little to Carmen and sat back down on the bench. Ivy picked up the book and dusted it off before reading it again.

"Okay..." I said, still hesitant. "Again, I'm horribly sorry. At least tell me your name so I can buy you another sandwich sometime." I smiled, turning back to her. She seemed like she wasn't going to attack me like I expected.

Jacob arrived at the academy with his bags and a weary smile. The smile was weary not because he was worried, but because he wasn't necessarily sad, but he was about to enter a whole different environment, which is very different from the small mountain town. He was optimistic none the less, as he walked into the dorms and found his room. It might take getting used to, he thought, but once it settled in it would be OK.

He walked into the room to find that he had been beaten by his roommate, who was nowhere to be found. However, it seemed that he already got comfy in his bed. Jacob could tell by the askew sheets thrown every which way, scattered across the bed like leaves under a tree. He unpacked his stuff before promptly laying down on the bed, exhaling deeply. Nice bed. He could get used to this. But, it was still daylight. And he couldn't waste that time. He got up and left the dorm, looking back on the bed with a tinge of sadness before he exited.

Jacob entered the sunlight and started to walk towards the forest, arriving at the edge of the academy limits. Beyond was forest, with but one measly foot trail. Well that had to change eventually. He looked both ways to make sure nobody saw him, before bringing himself under the trees, trying to find a spot to relax now and for future reference.

Portal opens in the ground and Tamika climbs out. Tamika takes a look around and smiles. "I think I can call this home!" Tamika scratches her horns and get's her stuff. Tamika goes wandering through the halls and finds her room. she opens the door to find a girl with great big wings "whoa"

Ivy smiles "My name is Ivy, a pleasure to meet you Carmen, and thank you for the offer" she truly meant that and she spoke once again "But no need, it was a cheap one anyways" she shrugged

"Okay." I said, smiling. "It was a pleasure to meet you too. Goodbye, Ivy." I turned my back and started walking back to my dorm.

Ivy waved goodbye to carmen and she got up, deciding to head back to her dorm room to put away her book.

A few minutes after getting to my room and sitting down, a girl walked in. "Oh, hi." I said, standing up and holding my hand out to shake. "We must be roommates. Nice to meet you."

"Sorry, but I'm dog tired. I just went out for a long fly and need some rest. I know it's light out, but goodnight." With that, I flopped onto my bed, belly down, and was asleep in minutes.

(I actually have to go to sleep IRL because it's almost 11 o'clock where I am so goodnight.)

Ino was having a, well, there wasn't quite a way to describe her day. Maybe the best word would be... confusing. Yes, it was very confusing. But still, she persevered, and after she was given quite vague instructions about going on some certain roads which she had no idea what they were talking about, she simply showed the paper to some nice strangers.

They had driven her as close to the school thing, or whatever it was, as they could, then taken all of the green crinkly stuff that had lended to her by the school recruiter. There were a few stacks of it, and they said it was "just the right amount for payment". So she had happily agreed and walked the rest of the path to the academy.

There were some students milling around at the front, talking as if they knew each other. This place seemed... farmiliar. Like she had been here before, but she knew she hadn't. She had never been to a school in her life! A person, well, a person with horns, walked up to her with authority. He wore a tag on his shirt that read "guide". He spoke quickly and concisely, staring at her with a little amused smile.

"I noticed a positively baffled look on your face, would you require any assistance?"

"Why, yes. I would love some. First, what is a school?" She smiled at him sweetly.

Now the guide was the one with a baffled look. His eyes locked with hers in pitiful bewilderment, then he grabbed her arm and walked her quickly but gently through the halls. He really didn't want to deal with this kind of thing, so he made a split second decision and decided to dump the responsibility on her room mate. When they reached it, he pushed her lightly inside and said: "Enjoy your stay!" before almost running down the hall.

Ino looked around the room. Was this all really hers? Then she saw another girl, holding some rectangular thing in her hands. The word 'book' popped into her head. "Um, hello." She wore a cheery expression, unperturbed by just being dumped by a guide. "Who are you?"

@FluffyMarshmallow

Ivy turned around to face the girl "Oh, hello! You must be my room mate" she smiled sweetly and put the book in the bookcase and she walked over holding out her hand "My name is Ivy, Ivy Beauchamp" she said "And you are?" she asked. Ivy was quite happy she wouldn't have to spend the year with a pack of dogs again.

@Yaoke Saint

Still smiling, but staring at Ivy's hand in a what-on-earth-is-she-doing kind of way, she decided to just ignore the offered limb and simply speak. "I'm Ino. I think. And what are roommates? I remember the polite man saying something about that, but he never explained." She wore an earnest look, genuinely interested in what a roommate was. Hmmmm. It smells weird in here... sort of like that furry animal I met in the forest! Oh well. She hoped that this girl wouldn't drag her off somewhere new for asking a question, which seemed to be how they did things here. She wouldn't really mind, but this girl seemed nice.

@FluffyMarshmallow

Ivy giggled "Room mates share a room, you can have that bed over there" she said pointing towards the canopy bed. She walked over to her own bed, it was smaller but it was by the window and book case. She then pulled out her suitcase and started to unpack her clothes, she was in a bigger hurry to unpack her books earlier. "Feel free to read what you want" she said and put away her clothes in her black bureau dresser and glanced at herself in the mirror. She decided to put her hair in a ponytail and she grabbed a rubber band to do so.

@Yaoke Saint

"Yes, actually." I said, untucking and halfway extending my 13 foot long wings. "It's been nice meeting you, but I have to go bring this to someone." I said, holding up a sandwich from the cafeteria. "I'll be back in about half an hour." With that, I walked out of the door and towards the school library. When I got there, I looked up Ivy's name and found out her room number.

When I arrived at the door, I took a deep breath and knocked. I was always shy about these kind of things, even if I had met the person before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back