• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
While the three were walking, Kuromaru pointed out all the things of importance. "This is the hallway to the classes, but if you turn here, you'll get to the cafeteria. On the other side of campus, there are the dorms, but you'll have to ask a teacher of one of the girls here for the way to the girl dorms." He eye smiled at them. "I only know where the boy dorms are. The location of the girl dorms are sealed away by a magic spell from the boys' knowledge." Kuro laughed in a way that made it hard to know whether he was joking or serious.

@Lillian Negus @Tessa Roberts

NekoQueen49 said:
While the three were walking, Kuromaru pointed out all the things of importance. "This is the hallway to the classes, but if you turn here, you'll get to the cafeteria. On the other side of campus, there are the dorms, but you'll have to ask a teacher of one of the girls here for the way to the girl dorms." He eye smiled at them. "I only know where the boy dorms are. The location of the girl dorms are sealed away by a magic spell from the boys' knowledge." Kuro laughed in a way that made it hard to know whether he was joking or serious.
@Lillian Negus @Tessa Roberts
Kennedy smiles warmly. She is glad that she made friends with kuro. He is being a really great help and Kennedy is also very happy to have another of her kind around. She turns to Jordan."So what supernatural spicies are you?" She asks in a friendly manner.

Nix yawned slightly, then her eyes widened as she realized Jack had taken Rori's phone. "Hey, give that back," she said, grabbing it from Jack. She then grinned, and said, "Didn't anyone ever teach you manners?" Though she was tempted to look at Rori's phone, she gave it to Rori, without so much as a glance at it.

@TheFrozenShadows @Pumpkinsisi

Rori was too drained to react to anything that just happened, she just took her phone back and put it in her pocket. "Do you guys think we could go back to one of our rooms?" She slid down the wall and wrapped her arms around her legs, resting her eyes she tilted her head down. All of this social interaction and the nap in the sun had physically and mentally drained her. "I'm just kinda tired," you could hear the weakness in her voice, "it's been a long day."

@thebrokendoll @Pumpkinsisi

Nix looked at Rori with newfound concern, and said, "Definitely. I'm pretty beat, too." She looked at Jack, and said, "Nice meeting you, Jack, but we've gotta go." And with that, Nix bent over, scooped up Rori in her arms, and said, "Welp, let's go. You want to get to my room, or yours?" She began to walk away, glancing down at Rori every so often.

@TheFrozenShadows @Pumpkinsisi

"Huh?!" Jack had said suddenly, looking right at Nix as she took the phone before he could even get a good look at what might have been on there. Manners?! He thought, suddenly raising an eyebrow at her. He was so used to taking things, he had never really thought in any way that it was impolite. "Uh, w-well..." His voice stuttered at her question, trailing off and seeming to go quiet as Rori spoke, looking absolutely exhausted. "Uh yeah, I've got things to do. See yah." He stated after them, finding Nix quite strong to lift another person and wondering if everything was alright. He wasn't sure whether to call their interaction a success or not, but dismissed it entirely and started off down the hallway with another energetic start. The day was just the beginning for him!! Reaching up to his bandana he tightened it around his neck, now scouting for the perfect area to uncover.

@thebrokendoll @TheFrozenShadows

Rori felt bad, leaving jack alone, but she couldn't really do much at this point. She didn't however want to burden Nix, suddenly her skin started turning jet black and her eyes began to glow red. She phased through Nix and became slightly transparent, "In this form I don't use up as much energy, I'll be fine to walk." She started walking toward the elevator, "and uh, if you want some tea I got some great stuff at my place." She smiled at Nix, her kindess to Rori was a great start to her first real friend.

@thebrokendoll

Nix looked at Rori, and grinned. "Mkay, let's go. Hope you don't mind if I listen to some music while we head there; it kinda keeps my mood up," she said, grinning apologetically as she put her headphones back on. As she listened to the Megolovania Cover-Chara version, she sung some of the lyrics under her breath.

"Hide behind that grin,"

"You know you can't win."

"Even if I fall,"

"I'll erase it all."

@TheFrozenShadows

(heres a link if you wanna hear the song it's actually pretty good: [media]

[/media] )

Rori just gave Nix a thumbs up as she pressed the elevator call button. She mumbled under her breath as the door opened, "those lyrics are kinda weird for keeping the mood up." The door opened and the pair stepped inside, Rori took a slip of paper out of her pocket with her dorm information on it. After skimming over the paper she placed it back into her pocket and pressed the number for her floor.

@thebrokendoll

Last edited by a moderator:
Nix could've kept singing that song forever, but she stopped when her phone went off again. Pulling her headphones around her neck again, she muttered, as her eyes flashed a temporary red, "...stop calling me, asshole." She snapped the phone deftly in her hands, the screen shattering into a million fractured shards. "..."

@TheFrozenShadows

I walk around everywhere in the academy-both inside and out-trying to find the perfect creature to tame and keep as a partner. But I'm sadly having no luck being able to find one that suits my needs. I found a few here and there, but none of them seemed like my type, or that they wouldn't fully sink with me in battle. This was harder than I thought to be honest. I keep walking around with hopes high.

Sera was confused, seeing Rim repeating 'no' constantly and hopping around. "Rim, calm down, nothing's gonna hurt you! Shhhh..." Sera deftly caught Slime Rim, petting her head, or at least what she thought was her head. She tried sending light cold energy into her, attempting to cool her off. "There there..."

@Shiro kurogane

@Profoundcactus (You still alive?)

Eventually his wandering led him into a completely different area. Jack had already broken in to quite a few rooms with nothing to show for it, and his trail of open doors was scattered randomly about. I have no clue where I am... Jack thought looking around and walking straight up to a new door. Just the way I like it! He chuckled to himself with a cheeky grin, testing probably the tenth door with a few solid jiggles. C'mon! One room is bound to have something! Like all the previous rooms, it was locked. Already he was digging through one of his bags and pulled out a fresh lockpick, smoothly going to work. It took little time at all, and the familiar click of the door reassured him that he succeeded. "Bingo~!" He half sang, merely pushing the door open into a rather dark room. Without even so much as a glance back, Jack entered and flicked on the light with an eager curiosity, only to stop and blandly stare at it. "Awe, man! Not another storage room!" He sighed, walking over and peering at the shelves. "Oh gee... More boxes of pens..." He muttered sarcastically, taking one anyways and slipping it in a thinner bag. "What else is here..."

Actually, when he thought about it, he didn't have any school supplies! Immediately, Jack grabbed a few spirals, pencils, and even a pair of scissors while he was at it, being careful not to tip anything over in the process or make a mess.

Rori jumped when Nix randomly split her phone, but quickly composed herself enough on the outside to seem normal. "Heh heh, guys sure can be a pain." She forced a smile and an awkward shrug, and turned toward the elevator door. She tried not to focus on Nix because this was obviously a touchy subject, instead she hummed along with the elevator music.

@thebrokendoll

Yum222 said:
Sera was confused, seeing Rim repeating 'no' constantly and hopping around. "Rim, calm down, nothing's gonna hurt you! Shhhh..." Sera deftly caught Slime Rim, petting her head, or at least what she thought was her head. She tried sending light cold energy into her, attempting to cool her off. "There there..."
@Shiro kurogane

@Profoundcactus (You still alive?)
Feeling the cold energy, Rim's movements slowed. Slimes technically did have body temps. But with Rim having the ability to shape shift, her temp ran high at all times. So small amounts of cold were pleasant to her. She also felt something petting her head, which strangely calmed her rather than fuel her panic. Rim's panic slowly faded and she tried once again to re-enable magic perception so she could see and hear.

Being successful, Rim looked around her and saw Sera holding her... as a slime.... She instantly became flustered since not one, but two people saw her real form. Not having a face helped with not showing her embarrassment. But the blue slime tinted into a bluish-red which seemed to indicate her mood. Rim retook human form and covered her face with the mask that never failed to reappear.... unlike her clothes which had been lost during her shift into a bird like Val.

@Profoundcactus

Seeing that Rim also needed her clothes back, Sera re-used her ice-maker magic to create another thin veil of snow and ice for Rim to wear for now. "Are you alright now, Rim? You seemed really out of it earlier..." She smiled to her. "I'll get your clothes now, I'll be right back." Sera pet Rim's hair before going off to retrieve her clothes.

She was back after two minutes, jogging back with a bundle in her arms. "Here you go, Rim~"

@Shiro kurogane (I swear, doc, I keep seeing naked people!)

@Profoundcactus

Jekyll got to the school and started walking around it was bigger then he expected he just wanted to find his room. Hyde on the other hand " come on Jekyll let's have some fun let me out new school, new ladies" Jekyll just kept walking trying to ignore him trying not to get in trouble. Jekyll was getting lost he looked around for someone that could help show him around.

Rim changed into her clothes again and looked at Sera from behind her mask. It was a useful thing for hiding her flustered face. "y-you two can't tell a-anyone im a s-slime." Her face may not be giving her mood away. But her voice pretty much did. She lifted the mask enough to glare at the two with one eye, while still hiding the rest of her pink face. Although the glare looked like one you'd get from a tsundere since Rim wasn't a mean person.

@Profoundcactus

@Yum222 (i blame the world for not having shifter-proof clothing. xD )

Sera didn't really get why Rim didn't want others knowing what she was, but it seemed to be important to her so she nodded. "My lips are sealed~" She walked up to her, then spoke quietly to her ear. "I guess I could tell you one of my secrets, just so it's fair...wanna hear it?~", she whispered to Rim. It wasn't necessarily a secret, since you could research online, but most people wouldn't really think about it.

@Shiro kurogane

Rim eyed Sera suspiciously for a moment. It was hard for her to believe that someone would just drop the subject without asking a few questions at least. She then felt bad for doubting the girl who'd been nice to her, so Rim removed her mask off her face after calming herself some more. "... no, you don't need to tell me. i-... i'll trust you." Rim whispered since she could bring herself to say the word trust aloud. Rim stepped back a step from Sera as she was being overly conscious of the girl's closeness.

@Yum222

Sera giggled a bit, then smiled warmly at Rim. "Well, it's a little important if we plan on being close friends...I'd rather say it now than have you find out by accident. Is that alright with you?", Sera asked Rim. She didn't want her first friendships at this school to end just because of a little secret she couldn't hide. Kind of like Rim right now, it occurred to her.

@Shiro kurogane

Rim looked at Sera and returned her smile with a rosy-cheeked smile of her own. "sure." She answered since she also wanted to be close friends since she'd never had one before. That and now she was secretly curious about Sera's secret.

@Yum222 (replies might be short. real life is interfering again.)

'Rim's face really is cute..too bad she usually hides it..'

Sera nodded. "Then I'll be borrowing your ear for a moment..." she got close again, whispering to her ear again. "You know how we're called snow women..?...(rest in PM, can't have everyone learn the secret!)"

@Shiro kurogane (So yeah, check your PM xD )

Rim's face fully flushed red. She didn't say anything for a few minutes, just kept glancing along Sera's body and back to her face. "r-really?" Her eyes were wide too. It was a shock, but Rim quickly settled back to normal and smiled. "doesn't matter, were still friends" She smiled before blushing and adding something in a whisper. "plus, im bi so for girls like me or lesbians, it would be a plus." Rim instantly regretted even whispering it because her already flushed face turned a deeper shade of red.

@Yum222 ( xD i see what you did there.)

Sera sighed in relief, thanking the gods for not ruining their friendship. Then Rim's words made her think for a second. "Oh, your bi? Well, I'm strictly into girls in general...", she said, then looked at Rim's face. "Just so you know, I'm using a lot of willpower not to hug your adorable blushing face right now~" She really was. And that willpower was running out fast.

@Shiro kurogane (Power hug incoming!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back