• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
NekoQueen49 said:
Kuromaru chuckled at that. "The more you get to know me, the more you realize fussing is what I do," he joked with a wink. "Now, strawberry, vanilla or chocolate?"
@Lillian Negus
She smiles at how nice he was being to her. Kennedy has forgotten what it was like to have a friend. "I don't know! How about you pick for me?"

Nix frowned, and said, "That sucks... Hey, I think I might have a camera you can have if you want it. I never use it." She grinned, then stood up and offered a hand to the girl. "Let's get you up."

@TheFrozenShadows

Rori was surprised at her friendliness when they hadn't even formally met yet, she took the girls hand and stood up. "No no, that's fine. I have all kinds of cameras and parts," she could feel herself blushing now, a delayed side effect of her embarrassment. She threw the broken pieces in a nearby trash bin, making sure to save her film and a few other useful parts. "My name's Rori by the way," she gave an awkward smile, trying to hide her cheeks.

@thebrokendoll

FluffyMarshmallow said:
Ivy nodded her head to reply to Graeme, her voice wasn't strong enough to tell him what she wanted, her cheeks had a slight and faint blush on them when he said he liked her. She was curious to what he looked like years ago, before the scars and such. When Ivy felt confident enough to speak she looked at him and said, "Lets get some food" She didn't want to talk about the past at the moment, she just got over a panic attack about her own past, hearing about how his life was filled with blood was hard to handle but she did, she made herself handle it. Of course she couldn't touch the knife, the last time she held a knife was brutal and she didn't want flashbacks of that going off in her head. Ivy stood up and held out her hand to help him up off the floor, she actually felt a bit hungry after she thought about it, they can tell depressing stories after they eat but all Ivy wanted was to get some food, ask questions, answer questions, then go home, maybe this date was at a horrendous start but it would end nice, wait was this a date, she honestly didn't know any more. Confusion seemed to fill her head, was this really a date? It wasn't like she hadn't gone out on one before but the boys that asked her made it clear, but Graeme was a name she would remember and one that she wanted to know if the were just friends. Ivy pushed all of thoose thought out of her head since they were doing no good for her head.
@Kihara017
Prince Graeme Graeme nodded, picked up the broken knife, stuffed it in his pocket, and walked with Ivy to the dining hall. Surprisingly unlike in the folktales the room wasn't all that large. In fact it was rather cozy. Graeme pulled out a chair for Ivy and waited for her to sit then sat in a chair across from his parents, who were already sitting, and smiled toward Ivy. His mother had long blonde hair and looked fairly young despite being old, she was smiling with happiness and curious eyes. His father on the other hand had short blonde hair, styled to a liking and was just as young looking as his mother. However unlike Graeme's mother who was beaming with delight, he was giving a hard stare of disapproval toward Graeme. Graeme ignored it and looked to his mother, "How have you two fared since I was last here?" "We've been wonderful Graeme, I'm so glad you came back for a visit, and who might that beauty you've brought be?" Graeme smiled and gave introductions. "Mother this is Ivy, she goes to the same academy I've been attending. Ivy, these are my parents, Sarah and Grey Grove."

[QUOTE="Lillian Negus]She smiles at how nice he was being to her. Kennedy has forgotten what it was like to have a friend. "I don't know! How about you pick for me?"

[/QUOTE]
Kuromaru pursed his lips at the suggestion. He smiled easily when came to the conclusion, "I'll just make all of them."

Nix smirked slightly at Rori's blush. "Nice to meet ya. The name's Nix. Nix Anode. Demon, music lover, and creepy stalker at your service," she said, then added, as an afterthought, "Just kidding. Well, about the creepy stalker part, anyway. So... you like photography?"

@TheFrozenShadows

NekoQueen49 said:
He blinked in surprise when she started crying. Then Kuromaru panicked. "Hey, hey, don't cry! I won't make it if you don't want me to! I just like to bake, that's all!"
@Lillian Negus
She sniffles as she tries to control her tears. "It's n-not that. J-just some p-painful m-memories, that's a-all."

NekoQueen49 said:
Kuromaru's eyes softened. In an attempt to comfort her, he petted her hair. "Are you okay?"
@Lillian Negus
"to be honest? I don't think (sniffle) that I have ever been okay....At least not these past 10 years..." She whispers sadly...

NekoQueen49 said:
"Do you need to talk about it?" Kuromaru asked. He knew he was practically a stranger to her, but he couldn't just leave her like this. Instead, it was his instinct to comfort her.
@Lillian Negus
"I don't think I could make it one word without bursting into tears again." she says with the very slightest hint of humor in her voice.

June walks up to the academy and looks back. She sighs thinking about home with her little sister and hopes she'll be ok. She looks back at the academy and walks in. She looks around for someone who can help her.

Kuromaru chuckled lightly at that. "Well, if you're ever up to, then so am I," he gave her a friendly smile. "And we should also hang out during the full moon. I've never shifted with someone else before, so I'd like to see what that's like."

@Lillian Negus

NekoQueen49 said:
Kuromaru chuckled lightly at that. "Well, if you're ever up to, then so am I," he gave her a friendly smile. "And we should also hang out during the full moon. I've never shifted with someone else before, so I'd like to see what that's like."
@Lillian Negus
"Thank you Kuromaru. Really. And I might just take you up op both of those offers." She smiles sweetly.

NekoQueen49 said:
He ripped out a piece of paper for a notebook he took from his bag, sloppily wrote something and offered it to her. "It's my number so you can contact me when you want to," Kuro explained.
@Lillian Negus
She blushes and takes the paper. "Thanks but I don't have a phone...." she says shyly.

She Looks at the paper that tells her where to go to find her room. She sighs and starts walking. "Where is everyone?" She asked out loud as she walked.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both" she said, she didn't feel like a handshake would be welcomed from Graeme's father but his mother was all smiles. Ivy took a seat beside Graeme, and smiled at him for a split second. She flashed the queen a quick smile and the King a slightly different one, though it was still full of her angel personality. Her mood had changed and she sensed tension between the two men, though she particularly felt that she had no right to butt in to their lives and such, oh how she wished life could be simple and to live life without those types of things. Graeme's father Grey seemed to be a bit silent, perhaps this feud was something she shouldn't be around, since it was the Graeme's first time back in a long while, Oh Aslan what had she gotten herself into?

@Kihara017

NekoQueen49 said:
Again, Kuro blinked in surprise. "Heh," he laughed awkwardly. "How about we just meet when there's a full moon? In the courtyard?"
"I'm new here. I just got here not to long ago...." She says blushing.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both" she said, she didn't feel like a handshake would be welcomed from Graeme's father but his mother was all smiles. Ivy took a seat beside Graeme, and smiled at him for a split second. She flashed the queen a quick smile and the King a slightly different one, though it was still full of her angel personality. Her mood had changed and she sensed tension between the two men, though she particularly felt that she had no right to butt in to their lives and such, oh how she wished life could be simple and to live life without those types of things. Graeme's father Grey seemed to be a bit silent, perhaps this feud was something she shouldn't be around, since it was the Graeme's first time back in a long while, Oh Aslan what had she gotten herself into?

@Kihara017

"It's a pleasure to meet you both" she said, she didn't feel like a handshake would be welcomed from Graeme's father but his mother was all smiles. Ivy took a seat beside Graeme, and smiled at him for a split second. She flashed the queen a quick smile and the King a slightly different one, though it was still full of her angel personality. Her mood had changed and she sensed tension between the two men, though she particularly felt that she had no right to butt in to their lives and such, oh how she wished life could be simple and to live life without those types of things. Graeme's father Grey seemed to be a bit silent, perhaps this feud was something she shouldn't be around, since it was the Graeme's first time back in a long while, Oh Aslan what had she gotten herself into? 'Foolish girl' she thought bitterly

@Kihara017

June finally finds her dorm and walks in and drops her stuff on the spare bed. She sits down and sighs. "I am sooooooo tired." She flops back on the bed and grabs a lollipop from her bag and pops it in her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back