• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
alright, sorry '''333

-

"Never really been interested in those books," He murmured, "Though, I would love to show you to that section of the library, unless you've already found it, which is most likely." Gwynovith simply shrugged, then walked out from behind the desk. "Anyways, it is a pleasure to meet you, Arjean Soie." He spoke as he headed over to one of the nearest book cases, and running his fingers over the spines. Occasionally he'd pluck one out, locate the correct spot, then make a place for it there. He already seemed to have forgotten about Arjean, at least temporarily.

@The Royal Keen

Tori finally reached her dorm room for the first time, looked around it, then went to go grab one of the notes with her name on it to look at her schedule. She looked over it quickly, nodding to herself then looked towards the door. "I guess I gotta get books while I'm here.." She said to herself before walking back out and to the library. When she got there, she looked around in confusion. I don't know where everything is.. She thought then saw a half horse half man reading a book. "He can help me.." She muttered and walked over to him, sitting down in front of him wit a smirk, the wolffish yellow tint to her eyes still there. "Hello, can you help me?" She asked.

@Isune

I finish all my classes since all of them were insanely easy, but some of them only taught you the basics of things and we didn't even do anything, but just get homework to just read some books. The titles seemed boring, but you know that cliche...you can never judge a book by it's cover. I set off to the library and tighten the straps on my mask, as I look for the books I need.

I lay in my dorm room, sleeping, the most peaceful thing to me. But being awoken by the sound of.. Others..

I grunt, turning over and trying to sleep again, but to no avail, the voices was too loud.

"Piss off." I grumble, getting out of bed and heading to the library, since I enjoy reading.

Before Emily went to the library she quickly stopped off at her dorm to grab her magic book, When she opened the door and walked in and looked where she put it and it wasn't there, she searched her whole room,her magic book...was gone!

¨OMG my book, I-I-its gone!¨

she rushed down to the library and saw Graeme sitting at a table with stones put out on the table.

¨Graeme! my magic book, its g-gone!!¨

she then went into full on panic mode.

@Kihara017

I sat in the corner of the room, reading a random book I found off the shelf, listening to the kid who was quite panicked about her 'magic book'.

@Castielina

Emily didn't know what to do with herself, so she just sat there with her head buried in her hands thinking about where it could have gone, or who may have taken it.

¨I don't know what to do Graeme¨

@Kihara017

Arjean walked towards the area of the library that held all the magic and spell books. They took the books they needed that they felt were interesting and easy to learn from and sat down. Arjean began to get irritated with the girl complaining about her magic book and asked her to quiet down quietly. "It's a library, we need to be quiet." they whispered to her.

@Castielina

Emily got a bit carried away and forgot she was in a library, she was disturbing everyone trying to read.

¨sorry.. I didn't mean to disturb you¨ she whispered back

@The Royal Keen

My leg bobbed up and down, my fingers intertwined with my others. Smiling, I felt the need to do something, anything. An energy spazzem attacked me as a twitched furiously, and then again.

"Fuck." I said, rather loudly, unable to control myself my energy was too much before I got another one. It was also the cold making me twitch. I sighed and eased myself down.

Arjean glared towards the girl who was jiggling her leg quite frantically. They then looked back towards Emily and made a friendly smile. "Just don't do it again." they said, the response sounding more like a threat than anything. It was hard to tell if it was truly a threat though, since Arjean looked nice and kind, but their tone sounded domineering.

@SatanJr @Castielina

As I keep trying to find the books I need, I hear a few problems here and there, and even the yell of profanity in the air. This library isn't at such a good start with me, and I feel as though some people are giving me stares for my appearance, but I decided to shift my mask uncomfortably, and pretend that I don't notice, while I search for the book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, I calmed down abit, cracking my knuckles. I realised you was looking at me.

The voices laughed at me, as I growled, I pushed the remaining hair out of my face then sighed.

"Why did she look at you like that?" One of the voices cooed.

"Are you gonna sit there and take that? Pussy!" Another one of them teased.

I growled some more, looking right back at you and saying "no."

"Why are you looking at me?" I say in quite a demanding, dominant voice. Being controlled my sub consios.

@The Royal Keen

Arjean looked back at the girl. "You were being a bit noisy." they said, seeming bored, but still trying to keep up their polite attitude.

They wondered why the girl was so angry and so annoyed, all they did was look at her. Arjean wondered if they looked at them in a rude way they didn't realize. They were trying to have a look that said, "Shhhh." but not looking too rude, but also not being too nice where she would ignore it.

@SatanJr

I pushed out my arm, the bone popping and me giving a satisfied sigh.

"Was I?" I yawned and streched out my back, clicking that aswell and looking back at you, "sorry, but you didn't have to give me a glare like that." I say, my voice calming down abit. Yet my eyebrows still furrowed in rage.

@The Royal Keen

It sounds like a fight is going on. Meh, I don't care; as long as they don't- oh hey one of my books- bother me. Only two more to go, and if I may add, this library has a very fine assortment and a large array of books to choose one; it wouldn't be hard to lose sight of one easily, but this is a place that gives me shelter and makes me feel safe, even with the students who give me second looks, or the anxiousness I get around other people. It gives me...a feeling as if I might lose control. My fear of Red is at large, and I feel as though I may have to meditate tonight.

"Sorry, didn't mean to look rude." they said, genuinely sorry, but looked a bit annoyed at how she still looked angry. They were sort of disturbed with how she popped her bone out, but they've been through worse, and seen worse. She didn't seem to mind anyways.

They went back to trying to read and decided to ignore the girl. If she started causing trouble they would just quickly exit the situation and maybe call for some help, they couldn't risk letting lose their power in one of their favorite places to be in.

@SatanJr

Tang finally found his dorm room and entered it with Hyotei behind him and Daydream sitting on his left shoulder. Reaching up and reclaiming his bag from Hyotei's tail. Tang threw his stuff onto the unclaimed bed as evidently, whoever his room mate is. Had already been to the room. There wasn't much in Tang's small bag, just what a traveler would need. The bag still had a bit of miscellaneous food items, along with some water. "i'll need to wash my clothes..." He muttered with a sigh, looking at his current set of clothes. It was his only set of clothes so he would have to avoid getting it ripped up in any way. As well as keeping it cleaned. Daydream jumped off Tangs shoulder and onto the bed, while Hyotei was a bit too big too get on the bed.

I grunted, my exspression went back to the emotionless one, as I said in a gruff voice.

"Yeah, sorry." Mumbling the words under my breath almost hard for it to hear.

I look over to the other man, causually looking through the books. I didn't say anything to him, since he didn't do anything to me, I just watched.

@The Royal Keen @Mikahil

Castielina said:
Emily didn't know what to do with herself, so she just sat there with her head buried in her hands thinking about where it could have gone, or who may have taken it.
¨I don't know what to do Graeme¨

@Kihara017
Prince Graeme "Woah now, calm down first of all." Graeme stopped spinning his knife, putting it back into some pocket inside his coat. "Now by your book you mean a personal spell book right? What does it look like?" Graeme had done plenty of things like this, searching for things people had lost, retrieving it from another person, and so on. "There might even be a spell I know of that can help us, but first lets hear what you have to say."
((Sorry for late response, I passed out when I got home))

Arjean ignored the girl. They heard her "apology", but decided it would be better to just pay no mind to her and continue reading on in their books.

After scanning through their books and deciding these were good enough to help them, they stood up and went to check the books out. Their plan was to go to either their room or outside to practice their abilities. They thought that maybe outside was the best place; if they did any damage at least they wouldn't damage too much, or, at least their room.

They couldn't help but get giggling from excitement. They covered their mouth but they were obviously excited about something, and once they finished checking out their books they were borderline skipping out of the library. Arjean knew that they could potentially mess up badly and get out of control with their powers, but the idea of things working out for them and learning how to control them some more made them too happy to not skip and twirl.

I watched intently around the library, watching that girl walk out made me raise a eyebrow. I was eager to find out what she was doing but reminded myself not to be nosy.

My 'eyes' trailed around the room, scanning if I could do anything.

Emily lifted her head from her hands.

¨its a little bit old looking and it has a special symbol on it that sorta looks like a flame and yes it is a personal spell book it was my mothers when she was growing up¨

@Kihara017

I quickly keep looking through books all the while I feel the presence of someone watching me, so I hurry and thankfully I find the two books conveniently next to each other. "Quite a stroke of luck if I may say." I whisper to myself. I tighten the straps off of my mask, so that it does not fall of my face and I check out my books. I head out to my dorms, but I see that's it's already sunset, so I hurry a little to my dorm, but when I open my door I'm baffled. Someone was in my room! "Who are you?!" @Shiro kurogane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back