• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Jen watched as Graeme left his room. He looked over at the drawer that Graeme mentioned, but out of respect for Graeme's private belongings Jen chose not to. He eventually got up and exited his dorm room. He walked for a short while with a few books in his arms as he found a simple area to relax in. It was a simple cherry blossom tree on the top of a normal little hill. The centaur sat down and waved a hand as the limbs closed together tighter, creating a nice patch of shade that covered his figure. He only smiled as he cracked open another book and began to read.

((Anyone who wants to talk to Jen))

Comet said:
Then, Tori went back into her human form, stating, "No more wolf. Shifting for a third time is very dangerous and I could become a wolf forever." She said, still sitting on the ground and her legs splayed before her and her hands behind her. She was still looking up at the sky, but with a wolfish smile on her face, along with a wolfish yellow tint to her blue eyes, seeing the second shift taking it's toll on her for the day.
@Shiro kurogane
"really? i can see how'd that would be a problem." Tang replied taking note of Tori' leftover wolfish features. "well, the ran was fun. but im gonna go not to be rude or anything." His own gaze lowered from the sky. A buzz sounded from his pocket and all enjoyment from the run left him as it was replaced with reality again. "great, they check in now..." Tang showed a empty shell, trying to pass it off as a real one.

unknown
them
you used your power earlier, didn't you?
me
yeah, what of it? i don't need you peoples permission to use my power.
them
we told you to avoid using them, as so not to cause us problems.
me
yeah, cause it would be a right shame... if i cared what you people thought.
them
and you, have forgotten your place. you foul devil child. anyways, we've seem to have gotten off track. as normal, delete this number and we'll contact you again.

"well... there goes my mood." Tang tried to joke while hiding his clenched fists.

@Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything seemed perfect and silent, until one of the students came up. He set down his book, and smiled over to her. "Sorry to hear that," He spoke in his deep, yet gentle tone. "It happens all the time." Gwynovith held out his hands to take the books, then decided to ask, "What were you trying to learn there?" Gwyn tilted his head as he spoke, and he still held a warm smile as he said that. His eyes focused on theirs, as if he wasn't even trying to glance at the books they held. It was probably a tad creepy.

@The Royal Keen

Jacob started to climb the tree, still a little mentally unsettled by the question. He hadn't really thought about that in a while, about his real fears rather than the things that he wasn't afraid of. Once reaching the top he looked out on the gorge again, seeing Irona laid out on the grass. He took a deep breath, in and out. He actually had two major fears. Both were entirely possible. Both were something he worked to make sure never happened. He took another deep breath before laying down in the tree... and then falling.

Jacob felt the branches give even before he started falling. He only fell six feet until his reflexes allowed him to grab one of the thicker branches with both arms and hold on. The other branches went down to the ground, making noise on the way as they collided with other branches. He pulled himself back up with ease, and laid down on the branch again, this time not intending to fall.

-i-t-t-0x-x/" data-mentionid="27031" data-ipshover-target="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- xD -i-t-t-0x-x/\?do\=hovercard" data-ipshover="">@x xD i T T 0X x

Foundry said:
Jacob started to climb the tree, still a little mentally unsettled by the question. He hadn't really thought about that in a while, about his real fears rather than the things that he wasn't afraid of. Once reaching the top he looked out on the gorge again, seeing Irona laid out on the grass. He took a deep breath, in and out. He actually had two major fears. Both were entirely possible. Both were something he worked to make sure never happened. He took another deep breath before laying down in the tree... and then falling.
Jacob felt the branches give even before he started falling. He only fell six feet until his reflexes allowed him to grab one of the thicker branches with both arms and hold on. The other branches went down to the ground, making noise on the way as they collided with other branches. He pulled himself back up with ease, and laid down on the branch again, this time not intending to fall.

-i-t-t-0x-x/" data-mentionid="27031" data-ipshover-target="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- xD -i-t-t-0x-x/\?do\=hovercard" data-ipshover="">@x xD i T T 0X x
Irona jumped up with the noise his eyes traveled over to thebranches of the tree, trying to figure out what happened while he was looking away. He lookes through the leaves to see the frame and movement of Jacob. Slowly, Irona crawled over tothe scene and lookedatsome branches on the ground. He stared up into the tree, narrowing his eyes when the glare of the sun fluttered into his eyes. " Are you alright, Jacob? " Irona called up, bringing his hand over his eyes to bllock the light out.

@Foundry

Jacob looked down at Irona's small-looking figure and waved, "Yeah, just a small tumble," he said, though it really wasn't. Had he not had those reflexes he would've gotten hurt. But he sometimes wished that he didn't have such great reflexes to fall back on, since they weren't actually his... ah whatever, he thought, just don't think about it. He climbed back down the tree to Irona, "We should probably head back," he said, "Classes might be starting."

Finally! Graeme showed up! Emily jumped up from the rock she had been sitting on for a couple hours she was a bit soar, due to sitting down for too

long.

" hey Graeme yes I did summon you, that's because I want you to teach me a bit about magic and the symbols you were drawing earlier...if you don't mind of course..."

@Kihara017

Ivy was walking to the gate with her bag stuffed with enough clothes for two days, she was going to visit her friends and make sure that they were ok. She opened the gate and it let out a creak that hurt her ears. Ivy walked through and closed it, it made the same creak 'The gate must be rusty' she thought to herself. She walked down the dirt road heading for her old home and friends.

Foundry said:
Jacob looked down at Irona's small-looking figure and waved, "Yeah, just a small tumble," he said, though it really wasn't. Had he not had those reflexes he would've gotten hurt. But he sometimes wished that he didn't have such great reflexes to fall back on, since they weren't actually his... ah whatever, he thought, just don't think about it. He climbed back down the tree to Irona, "We should probably head back," he said, "Classes might be starting."
Irona gave a soft grunt in response for a moment. He kind of wanted to stay, but he nodded his head anyways. His grey-brown eyes rolled around the tree branches expertly before he pursed his lips. The onky reason he wanted to stay was because of the forest spirit, or so he assumed. " Sounds good to me. " He said.

Comet said:
Tori sighed and made a pouty face. "Oh yay, leaving right when I got used to being around you." She said and looked down at the ground and stood up, brushing dirt off. "I guess I could go to my dorm and meet my roommate.." She grumbled.
@Shiro kurogane
"well i could stay. but i'd be pissing off some people involved with my past. That and if you stayed near me for too long, you would probably be annoyed." Tang said putting the phone back into his pocket. He retook his usual spot on Hyotei's back with Daydream still on his head. "besides, we go to the same school. so we can always meet back up later." Tapping Hyotei's back the ice scorpion shared a look with him before setting off towards an undisclosed location.

@Comet

"Fuck those people. You're a new friend, who cares if it pisses them off. It's your life, not theirs." Tori said and nodded, "alright, I guess meet up later. I gotta go rest up anyways cause Well.." She pointed to her blue-yellow wolffish eyes and grinned. "If I keep it up the wolf side will mess with my head." She explained, stretching again and waving, "have fu to where ever you are going!" She called.

@Shiro kurogane

Tang simply wore the mask of a smile as he waved a silent farewell. Daydream mimicked Tang by waving its tail awkwardly. He pondered over Tori's parting words for a moment knowing she was right, but even so. Tang for now would abide by the sect and its demands until he could make certain the sect had held up their side of the terms and left his family alone. He turned back around to face forwards on Hyotei again as he disappeared deeper into the forest.

@Comet

"Sure, why wouldn't I wanna share a room with one of my friends?" Max answered happily with a laugh, glad that his roommate wasn't going to be someone hard to get along with. Noticing his phone vibrate again, he guessed correctly it was Em sending a text back. Quickly typing up a reply, Max sat his phone down to eat more gummy bears from the bag in his hand while continuing the conversation with Egill. "So did you find out what classes you got? It'd be awesome to have a class together!" Max asked, before quickly remembering to hit the reply button on his phone.

Library Girl
them
ya hopefully we do have classes together, thatd be pretty rad :) hey wanna meet me in the library tomorrow, then we can properly meet not over text and without me having to leave in a hurry haha..
me
Sure, do you wanna meet up before school or after? I'm not great at waking up in the mornin', so I might be late if you wanna meet up before school starts OuO''

@Castielina

Moving his attention back to Egill, Max noticed the guy's face was pretty red. "Hey, you alright dude? Your face is like a tomato....you ain't sick on the first day are you? That'd really be a sucky way to end your first day here..." He asked with worry, but didn't move to either get away to keep from getting sick nor getting closer to help. Although he considered Egill to be a buddy, Max wasn't so friendly as to instantly make a opinion of someone, rather letting the actions and reactions of someone to show him how they truly are. @Yewitz

Castielina said:
Finally! Graeme showed up! Emily jumped up from the rock she had been sitting on for a couple hours she was a bit soar, due to sitting down for too
long.

" hey Graeme yes I did summon you, that's because I want you to teach me a bit about magic and the symbols you were drawing earlier...if you don't mind of course..."

@Kihara017
Prince Graeme "Well I guess I can... it depends on the spell you want to learn though we'll need some reagents before we start. C'mon, let's go to the library, that's where most of the stuff will be anyway." Graeme was concerned about this since if he used his magic at the school his arms would start glowing. If people found out he had carved magic into his flesh he might have questions to answer. He'd have to be careful about his spell casting. "I'll have to pick up some stuff from my dorm as well, so I'll meet you at the library okay?" He might as well grab some blank rune stones for this.

Pausing to check her phone her phone vibrated.

"Max replied!"

She quickly sent a reply ..

"After school, I'm not much of a morning person either :) "

'Okay, I'll meet you at the library. See you there!"

@Kihara017 @Silvey

Castielina said:
Pausing to check her phone her phone vibrated.
"Max replied!"

She quickly sent a reply ..

"After school, I'm not much of a morning person either :) "

'Okay, I'll meet you at the library. See you there!"

@Kihara017 @Silvey
Prince Graeme Nodding he turned around and headed back toward his dorm. When he arrived he looked at the desk, which was untouched as he had hoped and opened it. Grabbing a handful of large polished stones he shoved them into his pocket and closed the drawer. Taking long strides despite his aching back Graeme looked back to the shirt Ivy had given him. After a long pause he left the dorm, closing the door with a soft click.

As he arrived at the library Graeme sat near the back of the library and spread the stones out on a table. Taking out his knife he started spinning it on his fingers waiting for Emily. "Time for some magic tricks..."

He smiled when Max called him his 'friend,' and sat up. "Okay! Cool.." Egill giggled, before his blush only grew deeper. His eyebrows knitted together when the other spoke again, and shook his head. "No.. They'll probably all be normal classes.. I don't really know anything about magic, and I can't really use it." He flopped back down onto his back, "I'll figure it out tomorrow." The selkie said, glancing over to him to see his phone was out and he was typing. Egill wanted to say something about it, but decided not to. "And.. No, no.. I'm fine. Just.. It's weird here. Some of the people, I mean. I assure you I'm all right."

@Silvey

Tori went on her own way back to her dorm, taking her slow time so she didn't have to get there so quickly. She didn't want to go there, but she had to to find out her schedule and other things. She mentally groaned to herself as the big building came into view.

I walk outside, looking at the plants and life around me, and it looks very nice. This place takes very good care of it's surroundings, and I can't wait to meet everyone in my classes....since when did I start wanting that? This is strange. I shouldn't be hopeful like this. I'm alone and I always will be alone. I spark red for a moment, the grass catches and makes a small fire and moves around in a circular motion. I stand up really quickly and stomp it out leaving a rotten ash. Now there's a dark spot in the grass, as if it were an empty dark whole inside a heart.

((Back!))

"I was just... erm... trying to learn some stuff on powers. These books didn't really interest me and I felt like I could find something better." they said nervously.

Arjean also tried to give a warm smile while also standing in a polite stance. Everything about their body language showed politeness, but there was something off with how they spoke, how their eyes moved, how they moved. It seemed like they were faking it all, but it was hard to place where they were faking it. Perhaps it was how their eyes seemed empty of emotions, or at least the emotions they "expressed" on the surface.

@Yewitz

wait they meaning gwyngwyn or they meaning arjean lMao

-

"Oh, I see.." He responded, "Well, keep looking, is all I can say." Gwynovith set the books down on his desk, and stood up to his full height. He held out a hand to the other. "I am Gwynovith," He introduced himself, "I would like to get to know every student. It is quite useful to know their names. May I have yours?" The man's eyes gleamed gleefully, and he grinned like a child. "I suppose, though, that it would be alright if you don't wish to. Names are important."

@The Royal Keen

((They meaning Arjean. I always refer to Arjean as "they/them". Plus, if I was talking about someone else I'd specify.

"My name is Arjean; Arjean Soie." Arjean answered. "Um, do you have any good suggestion for books for magic and powers? I'm looking for books on shapeshifting, cryokinesis, aerokinesis, and telekinesis. Something that will keep my interests and help me learn." they asked.

They wished they could find a partner to help train with them, or even better, train them, but all they had at the moment were their teacher for magic. Every time they thought of something they didn't like here, they remembered it would've probably been solved quickly back at home.

@Yewitz

I think it's about time for my classes, so I need to go right now. Hopefully no one will notice this dark spot....who am I kidding? I'm going to get kicked out at this rate, and I should really watch myself. "Why is this so hard?'' But what isn't hard on me? My life has been nothing but bullshit. Just. Bullshit. But I'v dealt with a lot, so why not deal with a little more? I didn't cry when my mother died so I'm emotionally strong. I put on a confident pose and walk off to class.

Tang and his two companions finally exited the forest some considerable time later. "well that was fun as always." he muttered in a sarcastic tone to Hyotei and Daydream. The two shared a look before returning their gazes back to Tang. "now... what should we do? go to the dorms and meet our roommate, if they're there or, we do something else. Hyotei wasted no time in pushing Tang towards the dorms. "ok, ok. i can walk Hyotei."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back