• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
I get up from my chair, yawning and streching, "I'm so fucking tired." I grumble to myself, proceeding to walk out the door and soon into my dorm room, proceeding to leap on my bed and drously went to sleep.

Arjean went outside from the library. If the books didn't work they could quickly go back inside and get some new ones. The library didn't seem too full today, so they felt comfortable practicing their powers. Plus, most of the people there didn't seem to care much for them. As long as they stayed quiet and weren't disruptive, things would be fine.

Outside Arjean created some air elemental creatures. They had them create a bunch of air-balls and other objects made out of air and throw it at them. Arjean would catch the objects with their aerokinesis and throw them back, all the while checking their telekinesis book in case they were doing something wrong or for tips.

((Btw, Arjean isn't a girl, or boy, they're just nothing in terms of gender. @SatanJr))

After a while of training, Arjean made the objects smaller to give them some time to recover. They were getting increasingly tired and had to take breaks after every few minutes to recharge. They were getting better though, since they could go on much longer than previously. Arjean could see their improvement and smiled through their sweat.

((Can't tell if joking, or insulting. Anyways, food doesn't have a gender from what I know of. @Mikahil))

Mikahil said:
I quickly keep looking through books all the while I feel the presence of someone watching me, so I hurry and thankfully I find the two books conveniently next to each other. "Quite a stroke of luck if I may say." I whisper to myself. I tighten the straps of my mask, so that it does not fall of my face and I check out my books. I head out to my dorms, but I see that's it's already sunset, so I hurry a little to my dorm, but when I open my door I'm baffled. Someone was in my room! "Who are you?!" @Shiro kurogane
Hearing the door suddenly fly open, added with a voice yelling. This double teaming combo caused Tang to startle, which didn't happen often. "jeez, i nearly attacked you. don't surprise me like that." He calmly told who Tang assumed was his room mate. "im Tang and you must be my room mate." Hyotei, surprised by the sudden yelling, stood protectively in front of Tang. While Daydream had hopped onto Tang's head and was giving the room mate a 'you scared me!' look.

@Mikahil (also, just so you can have a visual of Hyotei and Daydream.)

latest
Daydream is about the size of a adult cat.
latest

Hyotei's average size is slightly bigger then a fully grown human and its real name is Ice Emperor Scorpion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I calm down a bit, walk in, close the door and speak. "I'm sorry, but you startled me as well because this room was only to mine in the morning. I don't mind your presents, but I'm Mikahil and it's nice to meat you Tang." This makes things more complicated since I have to wear my mask at all times now, but I guess this would be for the best since I'm so socially awkward; I could use him as practice, but I guess I'm sleeping with my mask on tonight. "So who are these two creatures?"

Nix walked into the school, trying to be confident, as usual. But she wasn't doing very well; a sick feeling curled around in her stomach, making her sigh. She looked around, and thought, Nice. Could've gotten here earlier... but no, I have to be late. She kept walking, hoping to find her way around. But... she was totally lost.

Arjean got up and made the elementals disappear. They grew bored of practicing their powers and decided to walk around the school for a bit before their next class. While walking they saw a girl who appeared to be lost and approached her.

"Hello, is something wrong?" they asked the girl.

@thebrokendoll

Mikahil said:
I calm down a bit, walk in, close the door and speak. "I'm sorry, but you startled me as well because this room was only to mine in the morning. I don't mind your presents, but I'm Mikahil and it's nice to meat you Tang." This makes things more complicated since I have to wear my mask at all times now, but I guess this would be for the best since I'm so socially awkward; I could use him as practice, but I guess I'm sleeping with my mask on tonight. "So who are these two creatures?"
"nice to meet you too and these two are Hyotei." Tang gestured too the ice scorpion. "and this is Daydream or just Day if you prefer." He finished now pointing to Daydream, who was still currently sitting atop his head. "i guess you could call these two demons, pets, spirits, spirit beasts, avatars or any other fitting name you can think of. Although, technically it'd be closer to say they are me. since they were both born from my own life-force."

Nix shook her head at the question. But then she sighed, and said, "I'm lost. Yep, lost." She pushed a stray hair from her eyes, and grinned crookedly, hoping she didn't look like a loser.

@The Royal Keen

Arjean giggled. "Yeah, it's easy to get lost in this place the first time you're here. I actually got really lost when I first came here, but luckily I was able to find my dorm pretty quickly after listening to what people were saying in the school." They then gasped and put both of their hands in front of their mouth. "Oh dear, I'm sorry, I'm rambling. Anyhow, where do you need to go? I know how to navigate through here pretty well after a few days here."

@thebrokendoll

Puzzled from what I heard I wave it off and sit on my bed, all while I straighten my mask again. "Well I hope that all the three of you and me get along very well." It would be disastrous if we didn't, so I need to keep him as close as possible, but I am curious if we could be great friends...I can already tell that I've changed a great deal ever since I came here, but I don't think that's a bad thing, but maybe a change for the better. I open my book, so I can get started really quickly on what I need to and about to learn. @Shiro kurogane

Castielina said:
Emily lifted her head from her hands.
¨its a little bit old looking and it has a special symbol on it that sorta looks like a flame and yes it is a personal spell book it was my mothers when she was growing up¨

@Kihara017
Prince Graeme "Alright, got any more details? Like what color is the book, is it enchanted, does it have anything added or taken out?" Graeme pulled out his knife and began carving into one of the stones. "Here take this transport stone. Think about the book and think of it being in your hands. Then say the words, 'What's lost will be found, what's found has already been lost. Let light be shed and reveal what I seek.' That will activate the spell stone and the book should be transported to you."

Mikahil said:
Puzzled from what I heard I wave it off and sit on my bed, all while I straighten my mask again. "Well I hope that all the three of you and me get along very well." It would be disastrous if we didn't, so I need to keep him as close as possible, but I am curious if we could be great friends...I can already tell that I've changed a great deal ever since I came here, but I don't think that's a bad thing, but maybe a change for the better. I open my book, so I can get started really quickly on what I need to and about to learn. @Shiro kurogane
"same here." Tang managed before promptly fainting onto his own bed, much to the surprise of Hyotei and Daydream. Who started panicking and sharing looks between each other. Not even Tang had noticed how much he'd strained himself, what with just arriving here earlier today, then having fun running through the woods with Tori in wolf form. Then to top it all off, having to meet-up with the sect's newest bunch of watchdogs. Assigned to keep an eye on him.

Reading my book on spells and other great things about magic, I start to doubt myself and wonder if I can even do magic at all. I've mostly thought of these as powers and not magic, so if I can't do magic at all then I'm royally screwed, but then again...maybe I could test to see if I can do magic. I turn to Tang. "Do you have a way to see if I can do magic?" I say as I stand upright on my bed. "If I can do magic then I could possibly get stronger, and I would be able to-" my body sparks red "Take revenge on the world." I smile looking purely chaotically insane, but then I regain control, and try to play it off. "World...of....maps in my book. It was such a drag to read today." Even though he couldn't see my insane smile through my mask, I give a nervous smile hoping he would buy it. @Shiro kurogane

¨well it was brown and it had a gold clip on the front and a red ribbon hanging out of it,¨

Now she wasn't freaking out as much as she was before but she hoped that she was gonna find it soon.

@Kihara017

Castielina said:
¨well it was brown and it had a gold clip on the front and a red ribbon hanging out of it,¨
Now she wasn't freaking out as much as she was before but she hoped that she was gonna find it soon.

@Kihara017
Prince Graeme "Take this stone, and say the words I just told you. It's a special kind of magic that is extremely efficient, but you have to be specific. So say the words exactly as I told them and the spell will work. Your book will be in your hands, and neither of us will have to worry.

Mikahil said:
Reading my book on spells and other great things about magic, I start to doubt myself and wonder if I can even do magic at all. I've mostly thought of these as powers and not magic, so if I can't do magic at all then I'm royally screwed, but then again...maybe I could test to see if I can do magic. I turn to Tang. "Do you have a way to see if I can do magic?" I say as I stand upright on my bed. "If I can do magic then I could possibly get stronger, and I would be able to-" my body sparks red "Take revenge on the world." I smile looking purely chaotically insane, but then I regain control, and try to play it off. "World...of....maps in my book. It was such a drag to read today." Even though he couldn't see my insane smile through my mask, I give a nervous smile hoping he would buy it. @Shiro kurogane
"way to test you for magic? yeah, there are lots of ways to see if a person a potential for magic." Tang answered without lifting his head or opening his eyes. "although, the only way i know of, is my family's way and its a bit.... intense to put it lightly." He opened his eyes and gave a 'what was that about' look upon hearing Mikahil say something about revenge and seeing red from somewhere. Tang decided to not question the outburst since his own reasons were less than honorable.

Jen was snapped out of his world of reading as he saw a girl sit down in front of him. When she asked him for help, he lowered his book and replied,"Sure, what exactly is it that you need? I'd love to help."

((Sorry I wasn't able to reply till right now, I was out watching a movie))
@Comet

Relieved that Tang didn't notice my slip up I decide that I'm up for anything, even if it means getting stronger. "I don't mind if it's intense, and I won't blame you if it turns out to be too intense for me." I honestly did not care at all because all I want to do is get stronger and find who killed my mother. I don't care who the person is. I'll rip their throat out...! I need to calm down a bit. I shake my head a little. "So what do I have to do?"

*sigh* okay

'She held the stones in her hands and repeated the words Graeme just told her. It wasn't long until her book appeared in her hands.'

"Graeme! My book i-its here! You helped me get it back.. Thank you." She said as she gave him a tight hug

"Your awesome"

@Kihara017

Mikahil said:
Relieved that Tang didn't notice my slip up I decide that I'm up for anything, even if it means getting stronger. "I don't mind if it's intense, and I won't blame you if it turns out to be too intense for me." I honestly did not care at all because all I want to do is get stronger and find who killed my mother. I don't care who the person is. I'll rip their throat out...! I need to calm down a bit. I shake my head a little. "So what do I have to do?"
"well first you have a choice. we can do the ritual at any time of your choosing or, we can wait until the blood moon comes. in either case, the survival rate for this is quite low." Tang was sitting up now with a deathly serious face and tone. "at least with the blood moon your chances would be higher than the 50/50 chance of doing it otherwise.

also, know that it won't be just you who dies if it fails. since in this case i'll be the one doing the ritual, we'll both die if your judged to have no potential for magic." Hyotei and Daydream looking at Tang in disbelief that he's actually even consider using 'the ritual' which had been forbidden from use long ago by his family. Since it often killed more people than it did pass them.

@Mikahil

Castielina said:
*sigh* okay
'She held the stones in her hands and repeated the words Graeme just told her. It wasn't long until her book appeared in her hands.'

"Graeme! My book i-its here! You helped me get it back.. Thank you." She said as she gave him a tight hug

"Your awesome"

@Kihara017
Prince Graeme That was a close call, and then he was hugged. Graeme winced and lightly pushed Emily away. "Sorry but don't hug me... I had a mishap not too long ago and my back is a bit of a mess..." Graeme chuckled nervously and grabbed another stone, "Now then... what spells do you want to learn in this style of mine?" Graeme's back pain was back as he was reminded that he had scratched it up because of his fall, he kept on going though since it wasn't causing too much trouble.

"Oops...I didn't know...you okay?" She said as she chuckled a little bit nervously

'I actually didn't think this through completely....I don't know haha doesn't matter to me, whatever your comfortable with"

@Kihara017

Users who are viewing this thread

Back