• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Castielina said:
"Oops...I didn't know...you okay?" She said as she chuckled a little bit nervously
'I actually didn't think this through completely....I don't know haha doesn't matter to me, whatever your comfortable with"

@Kihara017
Prince Graeme "I'm fine... don't worry about me. Anyway as I just said, it depends on the spell you want to learn. I can preform just about any spell with my glyph magic... but like I said it's very specific. What element do you want to learn first? It's easiest if you start by mastering one element at a time." Graeme forgot to mention the types of glyphs, stone glyphs and syphon glyphs. He wouldn't dare tell her that, it was much too dangerous for someone who's not trained to use syphon glyphs. He also didn't mention that he mastered all six of his elements at one time, a price he payed for loosing his magic abilities in the first place.

"Ohhhhh can we do energy! That's always been one of my favorites!! I'd love to learn more about that"

'Sorry to cut this short but I'm getting kinda tired, I'm gonna go back to my dorm but...I'm free tomorrow before school after school Im hanging out with max.' "Oh thankyou again for helping me find my book, your a great friend"

@Kihara017

Castielina said:
"Ohhhhh can we do energy! That's always been one of my favorites!! I'd love to learn more about that"
'Sorry to cut this short but I'm getting kinda tired, I'm gonna go back to my dorm but...I'm free tomorrow before school after school Im hanging out with max.' "Oh thankyou again for helping me find my book, your a great friend"

@Kihara017
Prince Graeme "Alright, well I'll be here in the library so whenever you want to continue learning glyph magic just come here and you'll probably find me." Graeme chuckled and gathered up his stones, excluding the one they just used. "Keep a hold of that, as your first glyph spell. Anyway, I'll see you around." Graeme walked out of the library and took his time as he got back to his dorm.

Cleo <3
them
Hey Ivy, everything should be ok for now
me
What do you mean?
them
I'm taking Jake to visit sometime soon, we should be fine

Ivy sighed and walked back, her friends would be fine.She walked to the student store to pick up some popcorn, she needed some movie time and no snack goes better With movies other than popcorn

@Anyone who cares/wants to interact

Rim looked at the school building through her mask... well maybe looked was the wrong word since she doesn't see like normal people. She was uncertain where she was suppose to go, let alone where anything was located. What do i do now? She thought to herself. Rim didn't want to ask someone to guide her around since most non-humans treated her like crap due to what she was.

@FluffyMarshmallow (idk where the student store is, so im just guessing its outside.)

FluffyMarshmallow said:
Cleo <3
them
Hey Ivy, everything should be ok for now
me
What do you mean?
them
I'm taking Jake to visit sometime soon, we should be fine

Ivy sighed and walked back, her friends would be fine.She walked to the student store to pick up some popcorn, she needed some movie time and no snack goes better With movies other than popcorn

@Anyone who cares/wants to interact
Prince Graeme Looking over everything on his desk Graeme checked his notes once more. "Okay so if I were to combine these two glyphs... that would result in what... a firey thunder cocktail? I'm not so sure that sounds good but it's worth a shot I guess... actually scratch that... I need to learn how to make a pocket dimension with rift magic..." Graeme reached into his satchel and frowned, picking it up he glanced inside and realized he had nothing to snack on. "Really... god dammit." Slipping on a simple t-shirt, since he had prepared to sleep or possibly injure himself again through magic therefore taking his shirt off in the first place. Walking out the door he made sure to grab his wallet and left.

Walking up to the student store he unwrapped one of his bandages slightly, just enough to see his newest glyph for teleportation. Wrapping it back up he looked up and saw Ivy. "Hey Ivy, fancy meeting you here. Thanks again for the first aid, my back doesn't hurt as much as I thought." Graeme chuckled and looked around the place. He had lost all his mojo from the one month that he decided to be a player... long story short he had good moves... which were all gone now. "So, how's your day been?"

FluffyMarshmallow said:
"Truth be told it sucked" she said honestly remembering the marks on her friend's wrist and she shuddered "And you?" Ivy asked her friend
@Kihara017
Prince Graeme "Really? That's too bad. My day was... interesting to say the least. I told my roommate what I do for a living which freaked him out for a moment, then I taught someone some of my own... semi-custom magic. Then I ran out of snacks." Graeme sighed, "To say the least other than work my day was just exhausting more than anything." Graeme scratched the back of his head while waiting for a response.

Waking up in the unsettling nose once again, I sighed, staring at the cealing I just wanted to go back to sleep, but unfortunately, I couldnt. I took the blanket off me and went to the bathroom, looking into the mirror to se my reflection.

"Hey me." I poked my tounge out, turning in the tap and running the cool water.

I placed my hands under it and washed my pale face, the wetness waking me up abit more I smiled grabbing the brush on the side and brushing through my knotty hair, it doing not much difference, but a little.

Arjean realized they needed to go and left the lost girl. They felt horrible about leaving her, but they had work they had to do. After their training they decided to go out and get some food, something to refill their energy for the next day.

Arjean went to the cafeteria to get some food. They ate fruit and toast for breakfast and read their books while doing so. They would occasionally take a drink of apple juice they got, but would do so away from their books so to not make them messy.

I looked at my face, my black eyes troubled me.

"Todays the day you can morph eyes." I say to myself, obviously giving myself false hope.

I took a step back from the counter and took a deep breath in, continuing to turn my soul into eyes. I felt something happening, I instantly opened my eyes as I saw the atom for a eye forming.

I gasped and took a breath in, "c'mon!" I cheered, as I felt them disserpearing.

"No!" I groaned, as the vanished.

"Well, it was worth a shot." I rubbed my head.

I rubbed my chubby belly and sighed, "im really hungry." I say, turning around and leaving the bathroom.

I sighed, walking to the door that connected me to the corridoor and sighed.

"I really hate doing this." I walked uncomfortably down the corridoor, that lead to the cafatiera.

I got to the main door, and stepped in, looking around the room, feeling really unconftable.

Arjean saw the girl from before, but they quickly looked back down towards their almost empty plate. They had a piece of paper beside them that listed out the powers that wanted to train for from most important to least important:

1. Starry Oricenta Form

2. Celestial powers

3. Shapeshifting

4. Telekinesis

5. Aerokinesis

6. Cryokinesis

They left out some powers, but for the moment these would do. They really needed to practice their Starry Oricenta Form, but whenever they tried to do it they became filled with anxiety and went for something lower on the list.

@SatanJr

I saw the girl I was quite rude to before, my face went flat.

I walk over to the place where they had food and shakily put some mac and cheese on a place, along with a milk carten, I laughed, " im not five anymore." I say aloud to myself, walking over to a table and using my fingers to navigate the yummy food into my mouth.

@The Royal Keen

Kihara017 said:
Prince Graeme "Really? That's too bad. My day was... interesting to say the least. I told my roommate what I do for a living which freaked him out for a moment, then I taught someone some of my own... semi-custom magic. Then I ran out of snacks." Graeme sighed, "To say the least other than work my day was just exhausting more than anything." Graeme scratched the back of his head while waiting for a response.
"Sounds exhausting for sure, of course I don't want to mingle with magic, I have nothing against it I just don't want to mess with anything I can't handle, My talents are limited, I can heal but with my powers not just my skill with a med kit, and Fly, and my intelligence is just me" she sighed and paid for her food "Magic spells and such is my week spot, you must be very talented to handle it" and she smiled at him

FluffyMarshmallow said:
"Sounds exhausting for sure, of course I don't want to mingle with magic, I have nothing against it I just don't want to mess with anything I can't handle, My talents are limited, I can heal but with my powers not just my skill with a med kit, and Fly, and my intelligence is just me" she sighed and paid for her food "Magic spells and such is my week spot, you must be very talented to handle it" and she smiled at him
Prince Graeme "You have no idea... glyph magic is actually one of the most dangerous to deal with, but it's also the only kind of magic I can use due to... an accident of sorts." Graeme looked down at his bandaged arms and chuckled nervously. "Anyway I could teach you how to control magic sometime if you want, after all magic has been in my life since I was ten."

Kihara017 said:
Prince Graeme "You have no idea... glyph magic is actually one of the most dangerous to deal with, but it's also the only kind of magic I can use due to... an accident of sorts." Graeme looked down at his bandaged arms and chuckled nervously. "Anyway I could teach you how to control magic sometime if you want, after all magic has been in my life since I was ten."
"I would rather not mess with it, thank you for the offer though" she said bowing her head down a little and she smiled again "Thanks for being a friend by the way, and im glad your back is ok"

With a hum and a positive attitude, Kuromaru walked into his newest school. He might have arrived a little late, but, ha, isn't that how it usually was? Ah, well, nothing he could do to help it. He entered the dorm without much event and set his luggage on his bed. He kind of hoped his roommate was younger than him. He usually got along better with younger kids.

@unsinkableShipper

Weighing my options heavily, and starting to think about doing it now, I stand there mildly surprised at what I just heard and I think for a moment. "Would you be mad if I wanted to do it right now?" I know I'm asking a lot, but I a little impatient on getting stronger, and I sometimes work myself too hard, and even though I know this I still do it because I believe I can do it. I've trained for years and I think I have a chance of magic in me. I just hope that he's cool with my decision; I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to and just wanted to do the blood moon thing, but I would be surprised if he agreed with me on this. This is his life I'm putting at risk. @Shiro kurogane

Arjean eventually finished their food and put away what they had left. They left the cafeteria and went outside to begin practicing their powers. Arjean hid in the shade for the most part, although it was obvious they were there. They tried to switch between their Starry Form and their normal form, but could only flicker between them. It felt weird willingly doing this, they've done it before but it was very hard and they were much younger.

Eventually they finally got into their form, but began to panic when their powers began to get more unstable. It was small at the moment, their hands glowing randomly with light as bright as a star, their eyes glowing, but they learned that if they practiced breathing and calmed themself it wasn't too bad.

FluffyMarshmallow said:
"I would rather not mess with it, thank you for the offer though" she said bowing her head down a little and she smiled again "Thanks for being a friend by the way, and im glad your back is ok"
Prince Graeme "Hey, you've still got that slip of paper I gave you right? Whenever you need me or simply want to talk you just destroy it and I'll be there before you know it." Graeme chuckled, "Besides I enjoy our conversations." Graeme turned, about to leave and then turned around once again. "I hope to speak to you again Ivy. After all you're a lovely girl." Graeme bowed and turned once more leaving, without finishing the task he had originally came to the student store for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back