• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Redfork2000

The Red One
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello there! I'm Redfork2000, but you can just call me Red or Fork for short. Are you ready for a story of superheroes? Well, before we get to that, here's a bit about myself:
  • How long I've been roleplaying: about 7 years.
  • How long I've been writing stories: about 10 years.
  • Average post length: 2-5 paragraphs (but I can adjust to more or less depending on your preferences)
  • Preferred roleplay genres: Slice-of-life, comedy, romance, adventure, etc.
  • Writes in: Third person perspective (I really do not like first person perspective at all)
  • Pairings: Only MxF
  • Activity Frequency: I'm usually active most of the week, except for Sundays. I will occasionally miss a day every now and then due to my changing schedule, but I'll let you know if I have to leave for several days at a time.
  • I don't like swear words, so if you could avoid them while chatting or roleplaying with me, that would be very much appreciated.
I love writing, and for me the characters are the heart of any roleplay. That being the case, I put a lot of love and effort into crafting the characters that will be used for the roleplay. I love to create several characters for my roleplays, so you can expect me to provide a wide cast of side characters to accompany our protagonists throughout the adventures and situations we put them through. When it comes to main characters, I can really play either gender.

So recently I've been really craving superhero roleplays. As much as I love slice-of-life, I've been playing a lot of those roleplays recently, and not nearly enough superhero roleplays to satisfy my craving for them! If you're reading this, then you must be looking for a superhero roleplay as well, aren't you? Otherwise you wouldn't have clicked on this interest check. Well, keep reading and see if any of the superhero plots I have in mind interests you. If you don't see a superhero plot that you would like to roleplay, please feel free to talk to me about it, and we'll see if we can make it happen!

What I'm looking for in a roleplay partner:
  • Someone who contributes to the plot and helps it progress. I'd prefer if we both push the plot forward, not someone who just reacts and lets me do all the work of advancing the plot.
  • Someone who is respectful. We should both respect each other at all times, no matter what.
  • Someone who won't use curse words. They make me highly uncomfortable. I don't mind if you use them elsewhere, just please don't use them when talking to or roleplaying with me.
  • Someone who can provide decently-sized replies. I don't want to put a strict limit on this because I know it's not always possible to pump out large multi-paragraph replies all the time. I've also enjoyed roleplays with people who write only one-liners, but for this roleplay I would appreciate some well-sized posts. Instead of putting a strict limit, instead I'll just say, I'd really prefer roleplaying with someone who has a similar post length to mine. If you post a bit less or a bit more than that, that's ok as well.
  • Someone who I can communicate with. I want to be able to discuss the RP with them in OOC chat, and plan with them. And while I don't require it, just chatting for fun in the OOC chat is a big bonus for me.
  • While it's not a hard requirement, I'd enjoy the roleplay a lot more if you're willing to add romance as a major element of the RP.
If you message me, I would really appreciate if you mention to me how active you are, so I can know how often I can expect you to reply, and tell me your preferred post length. And if you also tell me where you stand on all the other points, I can assure you the extra effort won't go unnoticed by me. Let me show you some plots I've thought of, and let me know if any of them interest you!

1 - Rival Superheroes

In this big city, there's a few superheroes that keep the town safe from villains and other threats, but out of all the heroes in town, there are two that stand out the most. In terms of heroic feats, popularity among fans, and overall how much impact they've had on keeping the city safe, both heroes are always the most outstanding of them all. Both heroes even have fan clubs that admire them, fans of both clubs frequently arguing over which of the two is really the best hero.

However, the truth is, these two heroes never really got along very well. That's quite an understatement, in fact. They can't stand each other. Their rivalry is infamous, specially considering the two of them are pretty much celebrities that news reporters are constantly getting new information about. Whether it's because of their rivalry in their career as superheroes, personality differences, or whatever other reason, these two simply can't stand each other. What will it take for the two heroes to let aside their differences and start to learn the value of working together? Could these two ever become friends, or maybe, just maybe, something more than that?

2 - Superhero Agency

This one requires each of us to roleplay multiple characters. Basically, superheroes are common in this world's society. Being a superhero is a professional job you can actually have, if you have superpowers. Heroes join forces and form superhero agencies, which are teams that work together to make sure their assigned territories are safe, and track down dangerous villains to stop them.

Our story will follow the beginning of a new superhero agency, with our characters being the team members that will form this agency. Together, they will work as a team to protect the city from danger, as well as have all the typical shenanigans that come along with living together.

3 - Superhero High School

In a very similar setting to the previous plot, superheroes are common place, and a large percentage of the population are born with superpowers. Those who aspire to become superheroes attend a special school where they can develop all the skills they need for the job. We will play as the students of that school, as we go through their journey of learning to become superheroes together as a class, with all the usual teenage shenanigans along the way as well!

4 - Villain Team

Superheroes are always getting the focus of everything, don't they? What about a story focused on the villains for a change? It all started when a group of misfits, rejected by society, find each other and decide to work together, using their powers to help each other out and strive for a better situation in life. At first these guys can't stand each other, but sooner or later they become a found family of sorts, and while they carry out crimes, they develop a sense of unity and companionship, and together, they're willing to go as far as they must to achieve what they want, and to cover each other's backs.

5 - Magical Teens

Are you familiar with the magical girls genre? Teenagers who are given magical artifacts that allow them to transform into superheroes, who must save the world while struggling to live a double life, keeping their identities a secret? Think of Miraculous Ladybug or Sailor Moon as examples. Well, what about a roleplay about a team of magical teens who are trusted with the responsibility of keeping their city safe, while dealing with their usual teenage lives at the same time?

So these are the plots I had in mind, though I'm also open to your suggestions as well! Do any of these sound like something you'd like to roleplay? If so, don't be shy, and feel free to send me a PM, or just let me know in the comment section below so we can discuss this idea further together.

Are you not interested in any of these ideas? That's perfectly fine as well, I have several other ideas and plots in my main interest check. If you'd like to check that one out, click on the link below:

Or if you have a particular idea you'd like to roleplay with me, feel free to message me about it as well! That's all for now, thank you for your attention, and I wish you a beautiful day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back