• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
King gasped as he awoke, looking around he took a short sigh. He died, it was inevitable, but to be so helpless as his comrade died infront of him. It hurt more then the pain of death ever could. What would happen to New Sariton. His people, would they be able continue on without him? He could only hope. Looking up to the god, no. the entity beyond gods infront of him. He listened to her quietly. Seeing Odin was next to him a lump formed in his throat. Why were they here. Why did this.... entity take the time to meet two lowly mortals. Closing his eyes and letting out a low growl. "what.... Will happen to us now. Hell? I doubt we go to anywhere nice." He asked calmly.
Deathkitten Deathkitten Djinni Djinni

a man dashes from roof to roof , he jumps stabbing the side of a building with his knifes pulling himself up with it , he reaches the roof top over looking most of the city , he gets as close to ledge as his instinct would allow him , he ducks down a little , moving his hands inbetween his legs , he stares of to the city , he suddently starts runnin , and jumps off , " humans , you steal , you murder and you rape " he lands on the roof next to him " when will your sins stop" he climbs to another building through an iron bar finally arriving to the location landing kneeled down on his knees , he looks through an apartment window , "i found you , you fiend" he says to himself getting ready to kick his way through the window.

raphael dashes and jumps throwing the knife at the window cutting through it before kicking the window breaking it to bits , he quickly flips and lands grabing his knife and bashing the face of the man inside of the apartment " jack walking " he yells then he kicks the man in the face knocking him out , "we'll talk when you get up" he says strapping the man to one of the chairs .

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
angela.pngJenny and Angela
Angela flopped back and stared at the ceiling before she turned over and hugged a pillow to her chest, looking back toward her mom and dad. "You're right... I know that. Is it a case of like... weaning someone off of a drug? I know that some prescriptions are like that - Oh the internet is an amazing thing, by the way." She smiled a little, thinking about it.

Jenny gave a very soft, chiming laugh, "I'm afraid I'm completely out of the loop for such a thing, dear. I vaguely recall you trying to show me something about it at one point, but I've got no clue what the internet is."

She sat up criss-cross, facing them, "It... well... um... It's like..." Angela had no idea how to explain it, she had no idea how it worked, herself, "There are these devices that connect to so many things. And you can write something you want into it, and it will give you an answer! It's so sweet. Actually, poppa, could I have a smartphone? I think they're pretty expensive, but they are so incredibly useful. If... I mean only if we can afford it."

Jenny smiled, "I'm sure we could manage it. I could pick up a job somewhere if needed." She wasn't sure what she could even do as a job nowadays, but she'd make sure her daughter had everything she wanted. She didn't know what Alexander did nowadays for work. They were staying in this hotel, for now, so his situation couldn't be good. Jenny squeezed his hand, "I can work somewhere. I could do housecleaning... or I could be a personal chef."

Angela was quiet again for a few minutes, working on her focus, staring at her hands. She actually managed this time to maintain the darkness over her hands like gloves, where the edges vibrated and shuddered against her wrist in strange wisps. This sucked right now... but eventually, maybe, she could be a hero. She had powers now, even if she didn't like how she got them. She could save people one day. Angela had a little determined smile on her face as she balled her hands into fists, making the effect dissipate. "Dad let's do the shot, and then, can we go outside for a bit? I'm going stir-crazy. I want to go to the mall! And I'd like to visit my friend Amy. She's probably really worried about me."

Mia.pngMia
Mia hopped back over to her frame as the call went on since Jade was no longer in her body. She quietly flexed her fingers and checked all her systems in quick order, making sure nothing unexpected had occurred with her control of the body. Mia bounced at the end of the call, "Eee! Yes! Absolutely! Ariah's met her before but I've been so sequestered! I am so excited to meet her. I hope she likes me. What does she do for work again? Is she into robotics like you are?"

Waiting thirty minutes, while not long at all, felt like foreverrrrrr for Mia right now. She was so excited to meet Jade's mom. She was excited to meet any new person, but the mother of her best friend especially! While they waited, she continued the conversation about a port.

"You have a fair point, by the way, about the private port and how dad would probably be pretty miffed... but... like... I trust you. I trust you as a person and I trust your abilities, your expertise, and your brilliant mind. It is MY frame. It is MY body. My dad made it and does work on it, yes, but it should be my choice what I do with it. And if that choice is... well... I think it would be fun to have you take a look at my frame's internals. Watching you get enthusiastic is pretty cute, too, so that's a definite bonus. Ariah would probably never let you do it with her body," Mia mused, again not realizing how freaking suave she was, "Oh, speaking of Ariah's body! By the way, she will have a human-looking body like mine soon. Dad's putting the finishing touches on it. I hope you like it. Ariah will probably hate everything because that's how she is, but it'll be so nice to have someone to shop with that doesn't make heads turn. I bet it looks really cute."

Jade's mom eventually got to the point where she could be buzzed into the apartment, and Mia stood up, bouncing from heel to heel nervously. She whispered to Jade before she opened the door, "We can let you get an internal look after your mom's visit if you want."

Chutes.jpgChutes
"Skateboarding helps with balance, but it'd be more analogous to roller skating," Chutes said, cheeks flushing slightly, "The bible is a book! And to be fair I should specify the Christian bible. There are many bibles in the world!" His tail swished, wagging back and forth like a puppy dog, letting a grin settle on his face, "I could even specify the edition of the bible. I really can't imagine the Christian god getting trapped or whatever though. As far as I know, he's supposed to be one of the big ones, you know? Like, really strong and stuff? I mean, I'm only around 500 years old, so I never knew him. I'd love to meet him though, I think. He's probably far better company than Nyarlathotep."

"If you're worried about the church and Father Anderson and the little spirit of vengeance, then I could teleport us there to check on them?" he offered, "I don't mind. I've enjoyed spending time with you, but if you're busy and need to get back to work I won't be offended in the least. I could even be perhaps enticed to come along and offer you some support... if you want, I mean." Chutes wanted to spend more time with her, to be honest. He didn't want to get involved in this absolute mess, but he supposed he could get away with taking a look without getting in too much trouble. Going outside was good for the skin, and all that.

death purple.pngLady Death
"I'm impressed and pleased with the two of you, and your lack of an attempt to attack me. You'd be surprised how many people's first reaction is to fight," the concept spoke, crossing one leg over the other, "Your question is normal. What now? It depends on a number of factors. Most often, you will be taken to whatever afterlife wants you. Usually, that corresponds to whatever you believed in life. I'm indifferent to where you go, however. I was considering repurposing your souls for reaper training. You're strong and capable."

She toyed with the hem of her cloak for a moment, "No, I actually have a different use for you two. I have an offer to make you."

"I will resurrect you two. I am indifferent to the squabbles between humans. I think what you're doing is ridiculously stupid, but I think most things humans do is stupid, so that's not a high bar. My requirement for resurrecting you both is for you two to answer my questions honestly," Death said, giving them a demure smile, "That's all. I am severely displeased about the disappearance of millions of souls. It's my domain, after all. I simply want some information. Do you two agree to my terms?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Djinni Djinni Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

James & Co.

As the young village girl snuggled in close to Sato, an arm slowly reached out to wrap around the girl's shoulder, tugging her closer to the kami as her hand settled on her shoulder properly, as if afraid by letting her go she'd be carried off by one of the eight winds, never to be seen again. She was unusually silent as Asano spoke to her, her head leaning towards the side slowly to rest on Thyris's shoulder. How did she explain everything to the child, or how would she explain just what had happened to her eyes? Surprisingly, perhaps, it was the meat-headed demoness who had some insight to offer, causing the kami's jawline to work silently. Must everyone speak for her today, and must they be demons? Sato took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled, letting the air from her lungs as she spoke, steeling her voice with certainty. "I was hurt, long ago, before the village was attacked. I am okay, I assure you. I can still see you, my child," she stated softly in their native tongue, squeezing the young girls shoulder as she spoke. "Sencha tea, please," she stated openly in a request for tea, this time in proper english.

James gave a soft huff of air as he practically sank into his chair, muscles that he had tensed up the entire time so far today finally having a chance to relax. "Can I just get an ice water? A very, very cold ice water. And some Tylenol if you have some anywhere...starting to feel like I should just start drinking whiskey by the bottle full. I won't, but the temptation has existed...just ice cold water and Tylenol, please."
aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png
851b1011996328721bc6990215bd284d.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Seiva, Nadia, Jax, Alexandria, Rose, Tessa, Carmen, Magnus, Aaron, James, Sato, Thyris, Ruru, Scile, Shard, Zuzu, and Epherial all at Devil’s Tale for some damn reason
Given that they had to go deal with paperwork anyway, Seiva knew a perfect location. The Machina girl was taking too long to decide, so she simply snapped her fingers and teleported the lot of them to her brat Shardaken’s bakery. He’d probably appreciate the business anyway.

Once she appeared she saw that it was already rather busy. Oh well. Seiva waltzed right up to the counter and leaned on it, “Yo. Shard. I have to deal with paperwork of all stupid things. Make something tasty for my table, four people. I don’t care what it is as long as it’s edible and good.”

Elementa got back there before Tessa could, though she was still not in costume. She was a regular here, and was here just before the cat situation happened. She waved as she entered again and plopped down at a table in the corner. They’d order later, it looked busy and she still had people coming.

And people indeed came.

Blessed Death, Poltergeist, Grave Speaker, and, after another moment, Phantom, showed up through another mystical portal. Phantom stared at Tessa for a looooong moment, staring at the fluffy little spirit beast with an unsaid question. He didn’t ask why it was there or anything, just, “Huh… I’m kind of surprised Reth is tolerating that creature being that close to you…”

Poltergeist looked at the shop after eyeing Phantom, “It looks as though this bakery is rather busy. Strange given the time of day. I see Elementa, though. Not in her form-fitting, attractive jumpsuit. How unfortunate. Shall we proceed?”

Meanwhile, Asano snuggled up in Sato’s lap, quietly behaving herself. She was upset to hear that her goddess was hurt. The little girl pursed her lips in thought, still speaking in Japanese, “…Goddess Sato… you don’t have to hide your face. Your eyes are still pretty even if they’re different. You should be proud and strong… Miss Thyris? Can I call you auntie?”

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Djinni Djinni Osuka Osuka

Gravespeaker

Selecting a table away from as many others as possible, the same one Elementa was at, Tessa glanced about. "As I said, many heroes come here," she said, shrugging. "Not of ill repute."

As her beau asked his question in the form of a statement and a look, nearby tables shook slightly. "The being is harmless, and it keeps it from acting up. It's the best course of action," she said, looking for Shard. "This cafe has very high-quality food. I even checked where the food comes from; it's all good sources."

At that point, Elementa gave her a hug. Tessa was stiff as a board for a moment before sighing and hugging her back. "Hello, Rose. So, care to explain your rushed statements previously?" When Rose was clearly distracted by her impromptu scarf, Tessa simply shrugged again as a salt shaker got knocked over by Reth's agitation. "As I said. It keeps it busy."

1656801714976.png

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Bojax Varuja

Jax just about jumped out of his skin whenever Seiva snapped her fingers and they were teleported. Shit, her having this much power was unusual to say the least... how did she get this strong?

Looking around, he let out a "huh". "Can't say I've seen a restaurant this fancy before. They're usually little family affairs..." he said, thinking about to the little place he used to go before all this. It was a little place with logs set up at seats, with no tables. He'd seen bigger, but usually only in large settlements, and even then they were simple and not very decorated. The idea of such luxuries being available... what a strange place this was. "Right. So this... paperwork. Weird that you'd waste paper on something as routine as a police action, but I guess this world has that much excess."

Osuka Osuka Deathkitten Deathkitten

Casey Kemp

Casey gave a nod as Ada moved to stand upright, giving a slight stretch as he likewise went vertical, pondering her request for but a moment. "You can help me with it, yes. It's not being handled till tomorrow though like I told you. There's nothing that can be handled right now...I had him fake a successful call to set up a meeting time and place tomorrow. I want to know who hired him, and then I'm killing them. Whether I kill him and his wife or not when this is done is up to debate...he's probably dying, but his wife is just someone caught in the crossfire. Not worth making more work for myself if I don't have to...but if you want something to do, we can go let you bother the Aphera's again. Just let me grab a few things from the armory in case if that's what you want to do."

Casey reached out to give her a quick hug before releasing her again. "We'll find your mom then, I'll look into it. I'll let you get ready to leave the house again...tomorrow we have to help your 'friend' get some training in as well." Casey patted Ada on the shoulder before leaving the room to head towards the armory to grab at least a sidearm at the very least...god he hated having to stand around and be friendly with heroes, they all gave him headaches. But for his daughter, he'd just take a pain killer and deal with it.
5d9f509160e302f51f33865e1c6b04a6.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Adam Marshall

Adam once again took a slow sip of coffee as Catherine spoke, listening to her intently the entire time and having elected the position of attentive listening than actively speaking for the time being. "I see. I'll keep all of that in mind, then. I'd likewise appreciate those notes so I can compare them to my own, maybe you have a trick I haven't figured out myself, yet. As for the talismans, that's likewise good to keep in mind. Though I do advise caution to stay in the gray area of comfortably annoying and proving yourself truly annoying, the powers that be of the Cosmic proportion are rather spiteful I've found." Adam paused as he weighed the commentary about the housefire, a thin line of a frown on his lips as he likewise gave a slow nod. "I'll likewise keep that in mind. If it truly was arson, it may be considered a cold case by now...but you have my word, Miss Auden, I'll keep your daughter safe to the best of my skillset if that's the implied request here. I have no further questions, myself, for the time being. With that said, if you've any questions for me or my wife, I'm happy to field them."
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

1656866820840.pngThe Warehouse
The warehouse was calm. In all honesty, it was your average day, and most of the merchandise that moved in and out of the building wasn’t of the illegal variety in the first place. And most of the workers in said warehouse didn’t have any hand in the nefarious and illegal workings. Those that did were in a secret area of the warehouse, separate from the places that civilians would be able to access, burrowed into the hard rocky underground of the LA coastline. The poor teenage sap that was just doing this job moving boxes around didn’t know what was going on behind the scenes. He, and many other workers, got corralled by the sudden trucks. The boy dropped the heavy wooden crate in his hands, which broke against the ground. People started to scream in confusion, scared, thinking this was some villain attack. But unless they moved into the right area, the nefarious side of the business stayed silent.

Multiple people tried to call 911, realizing in horror that they couldn't connect to the outside world. Most tried to find places to hide, or some tried to run away past the trucks and fog screens.

In the bowels of the building, the dark side of the business got the notification from a guard that there was an attack. They started to move merchandise.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Osuka Osuka

233b6e8631cc3f20d79688b92f5dce20-png.970120
KYU

Kyu takes the water bottle from the officer "You two...Really standing out here..." Kyu opens the bottle and takes a sip "Because you need back up..." Kyu takes another sip "To find some loss kid..." Kyu takes another long sip "You can clearly hear in the woods...?" Kyu takes another long, drawn out sip "You two must be rookies or something, but it's a good thing I'm here to do what you can't. Cause if I was your boss, I'd--cough,cough, cough, cough, COUGH, COUGH, COOUGGH--F-fire you....! But sit your asses here, I got thi-cough cough, cough- Dammit...!" Kyu proceeds to walk past the two officers and begins to make his way into the woods, following the sounds of crying "Here kiddie, kiddie, kid--cough, cough--ie..! I'm not a sicko, I promise..! Just --COOOUUUGGH, cough, cough-- Man trying to make a living...! Sheesh...I know I'm not this out of shape..." Kyu take another sip from the bottle

RAPHAEL REEDS
1656875492345.png

raphael finishes tying up the man he just knocked out ,he then hears a sound coming from his pocket , he looks down taking out a his phone , " damn it , another late notification " he says looking up at jack who's nose is broken , " saved by the bell ,ill come back , trust me" raphael gets up , he reads the notification fully , "another murdered , youre all the damn same" he kicks the glass still stuck to the window before jumping out of it, heading towards the location of the crime , "maybe i can collect some info there" he thinks.

as he arrives he jumps down to the crime scene almost being stopped by one of the cops " b rank hero , here to do your work" he says pulling the police tape up and getting to where the detectives and police officers investigating seem to be . he walks toward them seeing the women holding her kid , both dead , its so brutal it even makes him freeze up for a moment , he scuffs for a second walking up to an officer " whats the deal " he asks putting his hand on the officers houlder , to calm himself down and to comfort the cop too.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

The Hero-To-Be

Standing in front of the Superhero Registration Office, KING felt anxiety. It was one thing to want to become a hero, and another entirely to actually get there. Sweat on the palms, don't think about it. She tuned out the voice in her head, steeling herself to go in. She did not really have any other options left in life than to get into heroism or villainy, and her pride refused to let her become a criminal. Heroism it was, then. Although... The closer she'd been coming to the registration office, the more woefully unprepared and starkly unsuited to being a hero she felt.

Just a nobody shrimp, too tiny and too weak to be of use to anyone. Nothing more than a street rat in old second-hand sportswear, nothing to show for, and an ignoble death profiling itself on the horizon, a shiv in the gut after one brawl too many, if cancer doesn't get to you first with all the cigarettes you down by the day.

KING's shoulder's sagged in tiredness. Her internal monologue was correct. She was a real nobody, a street urchin, undesired and undesirable. She had wants and desires, but not the strength to follow through on them- how could she ever hope to accomplish anything if she didn't even have the courage to take the first step ?

Oh for the love of... Shut the fuck up.

KING reeled, teeth clenched. But her thoughts refused to let go.

I've seen you more hopeful in much worse moments. For all the hells and heavens' sake, how hard is it to push a door ? I get social anxiety, but it's not like you'll get rejected. There's never enough heroes, and always too many villains. And your people need a hero too - they need YOU too. Want a tip ? Walk in like you own the place. Show confidence, even if you don't have it. It'll start building up by itself. And remember. You are not weak. You are not useless. You are not a failure. You are KING, so go in and ACT LIKE IT !

KING leaned against a lamp post, her hands shaking. She clenched her fists to quell the tremor, inadvertently crushing her pack of cigarettes in the motion. No matter. It's gonna be rough to go without, but it's better in the long run. "Alright, alright... Let's do this. Let's fucking do this before I fall apart like a wet paper bag." She tossed the crumpled cig pack into a nearby bin, before pushing the registration office's door and striding in like she had all the confidence in the world, and headed for the main desk to address the clerk.

"Heyo. Can you help me please ? I want to become a hero, and I have no idea how."

That's more like it.

01faca5f472dd069478e6d9b9773bea5.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

E1DBD355-85D7-4783-AB3E-90514E34E181.jpegMurder
It was actually somewhat refreshing, Darryl thought, having a hero ask him what was going on instead of storming into the situation. The officer, a tall slim man with dark hair, rubbed the back of his neck with a hand as he considered how to respond.

There were a lot of people here now.

The officer cleared his throat, “Ah… A damn shame. That’s what. Honestly this probably would’ve been a case for the normal police force but the kid’s apparently got some strong power. Or. Had. He was involved in that strange gamification incident, the other day. Poor guy. This sort of scene never gets easier.”

He sighed and continued, speaking up so the other heroes could hear if they listened, “Right. So, so far we have a description of the perpetrator and a general direction of travel. Middle aged male. Approximately 5’10”. Fit build. Short, dark blonde hair. Unknown eye color. Pale skin. Dark gloves. Black ball cap. Sunglasses. Black face mask. Light grey biking zip-up hoodie, the kind that acts as a weather breaker. Blue jeans. The woman over there was the closest witness to the event, but there are half a dozen more witnesses since this was on a busy street in the middle of the day.”

“The perpetrator just ran off northward. Everyone was too shocked and scared to stop him. According to the witnesses, he didn’t use powers or the like. He just viciously stabbed,” the officer explained, “It’s not been long. Bodies are still warm. You can talk to the witnesses if you’d like, or the other heroes or whatever you guys do.”

The spirit of the mother and child watched Sable warily. Neither of them seemed sure if they wanted to speak, or even if they could. The child, Louie, was clinging to his mother, and both were shaking in fear.

Speaking to the one who could see her, Vera spoke up to Sable, voice soft and unsure, “…what… what happens now…? Louie is so young… please. You can take me, but I’ll do anything. He’s so young. He has a whole life ahead of him. Just take me. I beg you.”

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Osuka Osuka wigi wigi

ronin
( cause i should use the alias when in hero time)

1656875492345.png

ronin slowly approached the bodies of the poor women and her son , kneeled down next to them , paying respect .
"im sorry , more innocent lifes taken by awfull people , ill avenge you , i'll bring the killer to hell , rest now , a better place awaits" he whispers standing up , he seems mad but doesnt show an expression , only his way of walking changing to a fast walk , " i need a group to help me find this man , i can hear him if im in close range , or even smell him , but if i dont know the general location of this man , i'm as good as useless. we need to bring this man to justice and fast before he kills someone else" he yells in a loud voice for other close heroes to hear him.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
3ACD6721-E01F-4E00-A6F5-E38C161EF018.jpeg
Isla
Location- Undead tower
Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Isla could sense her distaste. Smell her fear at the surrounding horde as the tension wafting off the poor girl was palpable. Still though the smaller girl kept right along her merry way with Overwatch in town enjoying the way she king to her, glued herself to the master of death’s hip as she led Overwatch away from the hordes and inside. Despite the run down, old and very dead demeanor of the outside Overwatch was greeted with a very gothicly regal interior as they entered the main hall, a deep red carpet lead from the door to a grand staircase, the floor made of black marble, sculptures and ornate works of art decorated its black walls. Even the dead that awaited them inside was much more clean than the horde, dressed in suits like butlers and soely made of clean white bone they bowed in greeting to Isla and Overwatch.

“Welcome to my home!” She shouted happily gesturing to the grand entrance with a wave of her free hand and a happy giggle before starting forward once more with Overwatch in two as they headed towards the staircase. “Well ya hungry? Thirsty maybe?…… oh wait I don’t have food here hmmmm oh well! We won’t be here long darling!” Isla rambled on to Overwatch as they started up the steps. Leading Overwatch up seemingly endless stairs and through a maze of halls before they came upon a massive black door that ended the last spiral staircase. With a little huff and a good deal of effort the small woman managed to open the door to a massive space, clearly the top floor besides the roof as windows surrounded the area looking out 360 degrees making the staircase sit in the middle of the room, numerous bookcases filled wit hbu old books, tables overcrowded with parchments scientific equipment and a few with body parts as well, a stair case sat on either side of the main door they entered and lead up to an upper level that seemed to be where isla slept.

Hurriedly she pulled Overwatch towards the far window and giggled. Letting go of her and going to the window to lean against it and look out over the tower and the hordes below. “Isn’t it amazing!!” She said excitedly like a child before looking back to Overwatch with a smile. “I’ve been alone for so long I almost thought no one would ever find me….. but you did.” She said in a coo as she leaned her back against the window and stared Overwatch down with dead eyes. “How did you find me if you don’t mind me asking? If you can’t speak English I know every language or we can write.” She explained to Overwatch so they could finally get down to business.​

54CB3E6F-6E73-4CD5-BCAB-A39123486BCB.jpeg
Havoc
Location- Bryne’s home
Interaction- Deathkitten Deathkitten

His words couldn’t help bring a slight smirk to her lips as she watched him. Having eaten only two slices when he teleported to the kitchen she spoke. “You should know that’s a loaded question baby. Or did you forget what I did to that little punny rat hole of blue for taking my little girl?” She asked with a smirk, clearly one of joy as she reminisced on the carnage. When he came back and gave her a cup of soda she took it then downed the entire cup in one go before setting it on the table and climbing onto Bryne straddling him.

The look on her face screamed mischief as she stared down at him for a moment before speaking. “Of course I found this place. After all I always get what I want.” She said with a sly giggle as she walked her pointer and middle finger of her left hand up his chest. Seeming to think for a moment before speaking once more. “So you never do it cause you want to? Only cause you wanna be safe? How’s that even fun?! Sex is meant to be thrilling not safe……. But if that’s what you need to get into it I can oblige.” She said her look turning even more mischievous as she laid down on top of him, her right hand playing with the hair on the back of his head before her smirk grew even wider and her left hand rapidly pulled the firearm from her hip and pressed it to the underside of Bryne’s chin. “I can be deadly if you want…. Make sure this little finger doesn’t get itchy as long as we have our fun. To keep you safe of course.” She cooed with a teasing giggle. If Bryne looked enough he would notice The safety was on which would be a surprise for Havoc but hey she didn’t want to lose her new plaything much less risk blowing his head off. But if this is how he got off shed surely oblige, guns were a turn on anyways for her so might as well get both of them in the mood.
58F45FF2-95BD-4787-B7C9-3A3B7EC566F2.jpeg

Last edited:
PARADOX THE GRAVITY QUEEN

unknown (1).pngRita took a deep breath as she got off the bus. Sure, the past two days hadnt gone well for her. But today was her day! It would be different this time! She knew it would be! She practiced in front of a mirror all night and even wrote down her cool ass lines. And she even bought a new supervillain costume last night! The police officer who took her to jail after that hero beat her up scolded her for wearing those types of clothes at her age, especially the makeup and fake body parts. He was really nice, Rita kinda felt bad about knocking him out and escaping. But anyway! NEW COSTUME NEW VILLAIN! She is no longer just Paradox, she is Paradox the queen of gravity! "okay Rita... you got this... just like you practiced." She spoke to herself before letting go of the stuffed animal. She filled it with weights to use it as a weapon with her powers. With the stuffed teddy bear and her treasured book floating on either side of her. She walked into the museum,

The security guard yawned as he Scrolled on his phone, it was a slow day in the museum anyway, even with the new jewel exhibit, they had going on, not many people wanted to visit during how hectic LA was, honestly. Who's idea even was it to put a jewel exhibit in the musuem of one of the most villain active cities! That's like leaving a wealthy car in New Jersey! Joe the security god looked up from his phone to see a young girl in a weird dress walking in. With a floating teddy bear and a book on either side. "....Oh god damn it" he mumbled to himself as he put his phone in his pocket and walked over to her, "Listen kid, I don't know what your trying to pull her. But you should just go home" He said as he went to stop her. until "Don't touch me peasant" The girl sternly said as a sudden force pressed down hard on the entire area. "Kneel before your queen" The kid said again as the strength increased, forcing the security guard to his hands and knees, along with everyone else around her. The child just smirked and walked along, past all the kneeling people. Groaning the security guard grabbed his walkie talkie and said"c-code V, telekinetic...."

Rita was ecstatic, everything was going well! Walking merrily through the museum she kept up her haughty smirk, calling anyone in her way peasant, yes! This was the way to go! this shit was so cool! she was probably gonna have so many fans! Rita paused in front of a display case admiring herself in the reflection. Finally, a real villain, Shed have to get respect now! Entering the jewel exhibit she simply shattered the glass and Ignored the alarms. floating all the jewels out of the cases and right into her backpack. Except of course A brilliant blue diamond. She just had to hold this, The villains always held the most expensive item! Unable to contain her joy she made giddy noises of happiness, confusing the few civilians on the floor around her. Clearing her throat she quickly said "ahem, Hear me peasants! I AM PARADOX, QUEEN OF GRAVITY. AND THESE JEWELS BELONG TO ME NOW OHOHOHOHOH"

6767F23E-9BA2-4234-80E0-54BDE637E7FD.jpeg
Bladed wolf
Interactions: Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Osuka Osuka wigi wigi

Samantha clung to the guardian for as long as she could. Trying to comfort the poor thing as Samantha knew all to well that feeling, the hopelessness the loss the trauma of losing someone under your ward and care Especially children. It tore at the deepest part of your soul, no matter how powerful, how strong how hard you fought for them losing them tore at your heart long after they were gone. Hearing Kallen’s question she finally loosened her grip around her but didn’t let go fully as she looked to the body’s with a cold frown. “No I don’t believe so…. This doesn’t fit there M.O at all. If it was they would have kidnapped the boy. They took my daughter just a few days ago and we busted them saving a bunch more kidnapped kids with powers.” She explained to Kallen before looking back to her. Gently she brought her right hand to the left cheek of Kallen’s face plate to make Kallen look at Samantha. She stared back at the face plate for a moment in there embrace before she spoke. “We will find who did this. I promise you.”

She whispered quietly to her before finally letting go of the poor girl and slipping past her to go to the bodies. Slowly she came to there side and got down onto her knees beside them. Glancing over to the being seeming to converse with people she couldn’t see Samantha turned her attention to the bodies with a frown gently she reached down to Louie’s mother. How could someone do this to such a good soul let alone her and her child. The memories were still fresh as can be of her bawling in her home. Begging samantha and another hero to find her child and bring him home, the smile on her lips as soon as her and Louie were reunited. To see such a beautiful mother in this state and her child right next to her tore at the deepest part of Samantha’s heart. And what made it worse was she knew them. She had to hold back tears as she gently leaned over them. Brushing a strand of hair from the mothers face before she gently closed the woman’s eyes with her hand so that she could rest. Then gently she did the same for Louie before looking up to the strange being conversing above Louie and his mother. “Anything?” She asked them softly as her eyes scanned the area her nose started to sniff around as she took in the scents as best she could looking for the man’s trail before eventually his scent caught her nostrils and she looked to Kallen. Getting up she walked back over to Kallen and gently put a hand on her shoulder. “Hey I have his scent. Ready when you are.” She said knowing Kallen would want to hunt him down immediately and what better way than to hunt him down with a wolf. Her eyes looked to the newest hero that arrived on the scene and the cop as they conversed before gesturing for the two of them to come over.​

~Dietrich~
1657582866115.png Dietrich might've preened as Morgan pointed out how sharply he was dressed, so what? Compliments were meant to be taken with pride. Of course, she probably was talking about that suit, but nobody else knew that. He might as well take the compliment for how the others would interpret it. The friendly atmosphere that was delicately made was shattered by Morgan's next words. Tension was heavy, but maybe that was only palpable to him, Morgan, and Avro. His partner's gaze might've been heavy on Avro, but Dietrich's was firmly on Kali.

There was no illusion of ignorance anymore. Kali was smart and they were not being subtle. A refreshing leave from the norm. He did his best to keep his form loose, contrary to the tight coiling of his stomach as he watched with anticipation. Maybe it was a bit immature of him, but he was excited. If a fight broke out it most likely wouldn't be the best for their plans, but holy fucking shit did he want to go toe to toe with Kali. To wipe that malicious grin he had seen on her face clean off. To make her regret what she's done.

Taking in a deep breath and holding it before finally releasing it, Dietrich forced himself to calm down. You're not an animal. Even though she deserved it, beating her to a pulp right here and now would make him no better than her. Instead, he tapped his fingers against his leg as his eyes continued to be pinned on Kali. He would be irritated by how calm she was if Morgan's solid and reliable presence wasn't next to him. Morgan always came out on top and this situation would be no different.

((Interacting with Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Avro, ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Morgan, and Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon 's Sherm and Kali))

The house of Cain

House of cain.PNGThere was a cold Silence as glass had ransacked the house. But after a full 5 minutes pasted from when Glass set the golem down. The floor began to shake. And the golem bubbled and morphed, as if it had become putty. Forming from the doll was a human looking figure. Walking towards glass it inspected her. "I̸̛̍̋͜t̵̡͕̅ ̷͈͓̼̀̑̅͜i̸̹͊͠s̸̟͎̘̺̽͑̃̃,̴̩͎̹̓͌ ̵̖͉̅̚p̷̩̟̥̌̓͑e̸͇͖͂̂̄r̸̢̫̤͐͆̿p̶̞̮̖̎l̷͙̽ė̷͔͇̯̫x̷͖̋e̴̢̖̖̫̓̋͘ḋ̷̮̟́̚.̵̛̞̝̅" From its mouth came a cacophony of voices, men, women, children, of all different languages and ages. forcibly being formed into dialogue that no matter its sound, was understood. It felt as if knives were carving into one's ears. Silence permeated the entire shop, the only sound allowed being the never stopping cascade of noise pouring down on Glasses mind. "t̵̥͘h̴̚͜ȁ̷̬ṭ̸̄ ̷̘̒a̶̮̕ ̴͇̍m̶͇̄o̵̗̓r̷̪̉t̶̩͊a̴̩̋l̸̼̒ ̶̛̠w̴̥͐i̶̡͊s̷̛̲h̵̠̚e̷̻̎ŝ̶̪ ̵̧͑t̴̙͗ọ̷͊ ̷̼͛b̶̙͑a̷̠̐r̸̬͋ḡ̴͇a̷̤͛i̷̹͑n̸͍̓ ̵̡̕ẅ̶̱i̴̤͛t̴̨̆h̴̪̓ ̵̞̊t̷͙̄h̶͕̐á̷̠t̴̲̆ ̸̖̇b̶͍͒e̸͖̿y̴͎͂o̸̪̅n̸̢̏d̵̞̈́ ̴̖̊h̵̼͊e̶̼̍ṟ̷̓ ̶̺̄p̷̺͌o̴̼̎ẉ̷͋é̷̖r̸̦̈́.̵̭͛ ̶͇͝T̵̟̆h̷̢̾è̴͙ ̶̙͝m̶͙͑o̵̩͋r̵̞̾ẗ̵̟́a̶̛̤l̷̘̋ ̵̩̕w̷͖̔ị̴̊s̴̯̆ḧ̸͜e̷̝͒s̵̥̊ ̶̖̒f̴̦͋ŏ̷̹r̸̕ͅ ̶͓̉ş̴͂o̴̮͂m̶̳͋ë̸͕́t̸̠͑h̴͙̔i̷͙͗ň̶͎g̴̠͊,̶͈̚ ̷̩͋i̷̻̓n̷̗̉ ̵̱͆r̸̭̎e̸͕͋t̷̺̿ù̸̞r̷͍͛n̴͇͘ ̶͙̔ṯ̶̃h̶̩͊ẽ̸̞ ̸͈͂m̷̰͋ơ̸̙r̷͖͠t̵̗̄ą̷̓l̸̞̚ ̴̭̓w̶̲̑i̵̱͂l̸͚̈l̸̮͠ ̵͙̓r̵̝̍ẽ̶͙t̴̫̄ů̸͉ŕ̴̡n̶̟̎ ̶͉̾ḭ̶̿t̶̥̒s̴͖̃ ̶͙̐p̸͕̈o̷͈͝ș̶̋s̸̺̈́ê̶̗ṣ̷͠s̴͕̀i̴̯͆ǒ̵̟ñ̷͙s̴̗̊,̵̖͝ ̴̳̐d̸̹̓é̵͙s̷̬̅p̷̤͑í̵̟t̵̜̆e̶̱͆ ̸̳̈́k̷͖̎n̶̻̚o̷͕͂w̸̏ͅi̴̠̅n̴͇͛g̶̠͊ ̸̩͛i̵̦͒t̴́͜ ̵͙̄c̴͇͆a̷̤̓n̵̳͂ ̸͇͊m̵̮͌ḁ̶̊k̴̪̽e̸͔̚ ̶͍̾m̵͕̋ŏ̷͎r̴͈̾e̷̮͘.̴͕̾ ̴̟̀Ẁ̷̙h̶̛̰ă̴̘t̸̘͋ ̵̧̂i̶̤̇s̷̺͒ ̵̻̑t̵͔̂h̸̥͒e̴̬̅ ̵̰̌m̷̝̄o̷͍͋ṟ̸͠ṭ̴͂a̵̞͊l̵̢̕s̴̮̋ ̴̰̆à̵̞i̸̥̇m̵̖̆,̵̰̀ ̸͎̂d̴̰͘o̶̭̊e̴͈̓s̴̠̾ ̸̢͗s̵̞͑h̷̝͛e̶͕͑ ̵͇͝ṣ̷͝ḝ̶è̴͎k̸̠̓ ̵̦͐ẗ̴̺h̶͔̒e̵͈͊ ̶̩̂ṕ̴̤ò̵̱w̴̤̕ē̶̩r̵̳̒ ̵͍̃o̴̹̓f̷̺͝ ̷͈͝C̷̢̆a̷̦͐í̸̩n̸̯͂.̵͉̍ ̸͖̅O̴̪͒r̶͍̃ ̶̲̑i̴͆͜s̵̡̀ ̸̒͜d̷͍͝o̶̘͊ ̷̻̀t̸̳̎o̸͛ͅ ̸͎͆a̷̟̿ ̸͔͛f̸̫͘ȍ̸̢r̸̛̩m̵̱̉ ̶̨̈́o̸̼̎f̴̜̃ ̷̢͘p̶̱̊r̸̯̋í̵̥d̸͓̃e̷̩̋,̶̗͆ ̸̺̈t̷͍̓h̶̟͛a̷̹͐t̷͖̓ ̵̜͝ẃ̴͚ĥ̴̩i̴͉͝c̶͔͑h̷̝̊ ̷̮͒r̵̢̄e̶͓͠f̷̘͒u̶̟̍s̶̲̀ẽ̶͕s̷̤̏ ̶̀͜t̸̛̹ô̴̝ ̶͎̃k̵̥͗n̸̪̓ö̸̻w̵̱̚ ̸͚̎h̶̗̋e̶̖͛r̷̭͘ ̶̦͊l̸̺͂î̴̪m̷͔̽i̷̕ͅt̸̀͜š̴̙.̷̡̃ ̴̛̥I̶̯̎t̵̳͆ ̴̱͠ï̸͇ş̷̃.̶̦͑.̶͙̕.̴̬̊.̶̰̐.̶̼͆ ̸̤̀ȉ̷̬ń̸̙t̵̥̾e̴̳͆ȓ̸̲e̶̼̒s̵͉̑t̶̹̓e̴̮͑d̸̪̋ ̸͇̂i̶̳͘ń̴̫ ̸̎ͅt̸̖̊h̶̯̓ę̵͊ ̶͈͠m̸͙͐o̵̝̅ȑ̴̜t̶͕͝á̵̮l̴̩̀ ̵̪́w̴̱̋ḥ̵̊ì̷͜c̷̬̈́ḧ̷̨́ ̶̺̾i̷̲̐s̶͖͗ ̶͎͠e̸̜͝i̷̤͗t̷̢̀h̴͔̿e̷̫͋ṟ̵͝ ̸̝̀a̸̳͊n̷̰̕ ̶̤͋i̷͚͐d̵̯̅i̷͕̇ô̸͍t̷̺̀,̷͚̕ ̴̯͝o̷̰͛r̵̳͐ ̴̙̀ḯ̶̗n̸͓̍s̸͉͂ă̵̤ṇ̴̔e̵̯̒.̵̹̽ ̸͚̐Ẁ̴̗ḫ̸̛ạ̴̑t̵̫̽ ̸̘̔c̷̜̍ő̵̰u̴̼̕l̷͚̈d̴͙̾ ̸̯̍a̶͎͠ ̴̡͆m̵͔̓o̸̫̓r̷͕͒ẗ̵͈́a̶̞̚l̸̛̘ ̵̔ͅp̶͕̚o̷͗͜s̶͔͐s̵̻̔i̵̬͛b̴̰̃l̷̻̂y̵͕͂ ̶̬̅h̶̢̋ơ̶͎p̶̥̏è̵̞ ̶̪̒t̸͙̅ò̸͜ ̴̣̈p̵̗̅r̵̛̖ö̷̻́v̴̌ͅi̴̦͆d̴̹̓e̵̦͌ ̶̲̆i̸̕͜n̴̙͊ ̴̛̖à̷̬ ̶͕͗d̸͙̓e̴͍̚ȁ̴̩ĺ̴͎?̷̣͊" A chair was behind the humanoid figure which allowed it to take a seat. "I̵̞͠t̸̯̀ ̴͚̔ë̴̹́x̶̖͐p̴̺̈́e̴͉̓c̷̞̓t̵̯̊s̵͈͆ ̴͓͐a̴̞̋n̵̛͉ ̷̨̄a̴̺̅n̴͘͜s̸̻͑w̷̝̆e̵̠͑r̷̝̅.̴͍̿"

Djinni Djinni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back