• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
1588660981576.pngJupiter - Bank Robbery
This was kind of like a debut all over again. She actually felt a little nervous, butterflies welling up in her stomach, a big smile on her face. She loved the rush. Her smile got a little smaller and a little sweeter as she looked at Caesar after his comment. "I appreciate it," she said, shaking her head, "I should be fine though. I'll limit the blood for your sake since you're squeamish." She teased, of course, knowing he wasn't actually squeamish and was instead just protective. Instead, she rummaged around in his glove compartment until she found what she was looking for, a big black marker, "As for a plan, let's aim for wounding instead of killing. That's usually the goal anyway, but even moreso this time. If I want to set up all my contracts again, I'm gonna need at least a bucket of blood. Doesn't have to be mine~."

Jupiter went to town scribbling on her arms and hands. It wasn't perfect, but it would do for now. Plus it wasn't as serious as if she messed up with blood. With a circle on the back of either hand, she was done as they stopped at the banks. "Ready and raring to go," she said, grinning as she let mana flow into the markings, the ink glowing from beneath with a dark red. Jupiter hopped out of the car and clapped her hands together once before pulling them apart slowly. From between her palms, a weapon was created.

As she grasped it, the dark red form became a long, jagged whip. She watched for what Caesar was opting to do but had little hesitation in her confidence as she walked into the bank.

"Today is NOT your lucky day, villains. Now, normally an S-class and an A-class couldn't be bothered with scum like you, but in this instance... I don't mind having a little extra blood to use," her grin was terrifying, fit for a villain as she shouted into the bank from the doorway, "Do me a favor though! Take a while to bleed out, will you? Lord Caesar here doesn't like it when I use my own... so I have to substitute."

Osuka Osuka Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Last edited:
1588662120418.pngJewel - Library
Jewel popped a mass of gum into her mouth as they headed to the library. It wasn't a long drive, but it was still a kinda boring one. Her mind was on other things. The crater. The crazy life of heroes. Her husband... whether or not he was okay... and then, Fay. Was this kid really alright? She already knew the answer was no... but... ugh. She was protective of the kid.

"Alright. Let's go over this really quick. Guy breaks into library. Sets off alarm. We're the first people there, so that means we don't have any backup. Normally something like this would be handled just by regular cops, but we're responding because it's good to get more experience in ya," she explained, breathing out a quick, heavy sigh, "Now most likely, it's some punk being an idiot. That said, this morning has been weird already, so we need to be ready in case it's actually some villain doing something stupid. Because of that, I park the car, we go in together. You don't go ahead. We alert them of our presence. This isn't a stealth op or something. We want them to have a chance to come quietly and get a simple ticket or a night in jail for being a dumbass. Got it?"

When they parked, she headed out and waited for her little helper to be by her side. She treated him like an equal for the most part, even though she called the shots. Maybe that's why they got along so well. Jewel opened the door and cleared her throat loudly, leaning against the frame, "To any and all that's in here, get your ass out and come'ere. Don't be an idiot and make this bigger than it has to be. Ya already broke in, let's not make that worse, so let's just chat."

Trashler Trashler Osuka Osuka

Last edited:
shield.jpgShield and Muse - Abandoned Warehouses
"Like hell if I'm gonna sit on the sidelines out here," Shield quipped, glaring at SoulFlare, "You dragged me along, and I'm not getting involved, but I'm sure as heck gonna watch the action. Why would I wanna miss that?" He folded his arms, looking genuinely offended that she'd even suggest such a thing.

Muse looked at Kali with concern. Was the villain okay to be here? Her mentor didn't seem too concerned... so she supposed it was okay. They started to walk along the old road, checking the different abandoned buildings on either side. As they continued along, she hummed quietly, improving the mood of her little party just a little, working to make sure they felt alert and sharp. It was all she could really do right now, and party buffs were really her forte.

Shield had a hard time not staring at Muse for the first few minutes of their journey. That chick had... a mesmerizing sort of sound to her. It was bizarre, and as much as usually he'd tell anyone humming to kindly shut up, he enjoyed the noise. It was soft enough that anyone in a building wouldn't be able to hear, but clearly effective all the same. He'd have to remember to ask her about that later. She seemed shy, despite her voice. So weird.

His thoughts and her humming were cut off by the muffled, pained scream of a man inside one of the nearby buildings. It was followed by gargling screams like they were drowning, all while barely being audible through stone and what was probably some sort of cloth stuffed into their mouth. Not a few seconds later, there was another scream, this one female.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

1588663678547.pngTeslie - Beverly Hilton
"WOW," she squeaked, eyes wide, "Not gonna lie! That actually scared me!!" Teslie was all smiles, despite the hairs on her arms standing at attention. The crazed look in her eyes was only worse as the little girl continued. "You can keep the gun. I care way more about your friend now! You need so much work to be pretty but WOW! Look at her! With those wings and that spear!"

"Miss lady person? Did you know how much glitter you could spread with those wings if you wanted to? It would be sooooooooooooooooooo much! It'd be all over the place!"
she tried to move forward to look at her better, but was stopped from doing so by the massive weapon, "You are soooo much prettier than he is, and cooler too, though coolness doesn't matter nearly as much. You know! We should head out. People are gonna start to show up with all this commotion. OH! I know where we can go!"

She fiddled with her pocket and produced a car beeper. With the press of a button, there was a massive rumbling from underground for a moment before a large drill broke the ground beside her. The hideous contraption was bright neon pink with polkadot chrome bits strewn throughout. There were at least ten seats on the inside, and every one of them looked like someone made leather out of holo glitter. The door to it opened and she smiled at who she considered were her new friends.

"Let's have fun together!"

Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne Kyrenka Kyrenka

Kali
2092291-bigthumbnail.jpg

Kalis suit beeped as it heard the screams and she laughed preparing her blade. "Finally action!" she yelled as the propulsion on her suit whirred bursting forward with speed as she sliced straight through the wall crashing into the warehouse. he blade vibrating making a high pitch whirring sound as her eyes darted about looking for some villain to slash. "It said bring you in alive dear teleporter. You can still live without your limbs. SO MAKE YOUR CHOICES CAREFULLY" she yelled. Would she actually cut of the teleporters limbs? maybe if she was pissed off enough. but for now her suits auto rescue mode was scanning for the people that the screams came from. trying to find its source.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

1588664757179.png
1588664808798.png
Zanite had successfully combed over 100,000 books by the time he heard the voice. At the mere sound of the voice, all of his tendrils slowly began to retract back into the main body. He scolded himself for being so careless but soon realized that this would be a perfect opportunity. He instructed his nanobots to form, and soon he shrunk in size to become a teenager. It took some memory to remember what teens looked like, but in a second, Zanite became an adolescent in disguise. He put his module on a bookshelf, and connected it to the teenage body with tiny barely visible strands of nanobots, allowing him to pull some Hollywood magic. "O-okay, I'm coming out, please don't hurt me! I was just doing graffiti, I swear!", A voice cracked before a teenager stepped out in front of the pair. Zanite was inspired to do something they did for one of the episodes on Maniacal Mania, where they used an actual monster to film the episode. The teenager appeared to be like any other teenager, covered with zits, and filled with anxiety.

"Sorry to waste your um, time. The librarian here is really mean, I wanted to get payback, so I- what was that?"

A thud could be heard from behind the teenager, spooking the daylights out of him. In all reality, Zanite had knocked down a bookshelf with the remaining nanobots he had, and that bookshelf did make quite a noise. Zanite quickly added more nanobots to the barel1588666837017.pngy visible strands, adding a fleshy texture to them. From an outsider's perspective, it appeared that a fleshy tentacle had grabbed the teenager, and curled around his leg. The 'teenager' screamed as the tentacle pulled him out of sight from the pair, before being absorbed into Zanite once more. Impressed by his cinematography, Zanite realized that he didn't have a clue on what a monster in this era would look like, and, in a hurry, formed himself into the monster he thought of first.

Zanite transformed himself into a green swamp creature, resembling the one from the Manicacal Mania Halloween Special. It wasn't particularly scary, or convincing for that matter. The swamp creature looked like a rubber costume from the 60s and would instantly remind someone of the show if they knew anything about it. The swamp creature did make it in the reboot of Maniacal Mania and starred in a 90 minute Halloween Special in 2032. He made a quick howl, motioning his hands at the oncoming pair. For anyone sane, this appeared to be very ineffective, and generally underwhelming.

[Interactions: Deathkitten Deathkitten , Osuka Osuka ]

Aia15.png
Aia
Interaction: Kyrenka Kyrenka

Aia only smiled more as Anne held her hand out for her. Happily grabbing onto Annes hand with both of hers she hugged Anne's arm excitedly on there way in. Her eyes shot everywhere in excitement. She always enjoyed it immensely when her mother let her into public places such as this. Of course Aia knew the rules too to keep herself safe, stay close to her mother, keep into her costume at all times and staying quiet. When her mother finally let her loose she looked between Anne and the shelves cautiously before she smiled brightly. Leaning up she licked her mothers cheek before she jumped off a few feet infront of her mother. Going against a few of the rules Aia walked into the Isle a little more on her hands and feet. sniffing around curiously as her eyes scanned toy after toy. It didn't take much of her roaming the few toy isles before she rushed back to her mother with two things instead of one. one was a white stuffed animal with red eyes like her. The other was a little bubble gun. She didn't know what the bubble gun did but the little pictures on the box looked fun, and of course the stuffy looked like her so she wanted it. She cooed happily to her mother as she cam up[ to her, smiling up at her in the most adorable, innocent way. Hopping her mother would let her have both.​

~Kaden Caruso~
Penhouse Playstore

Kaden C.jpg Kaden felt like a child compared to the hulking mass that was Tomb as he skittered over and around the indents the man left behind. He only hesitated when Tomb went out into the open. We're going to get caught. The brunet couldn't risk losing the man though, so he pulled up his hood as he followed behind Tomb. Of course, things got stranger and stranger as Tomb spoke. He lives here? And nobody's reported him? It didn't make much sense, unless the mysterious mastermind was behind that. But how? Does it matter? Yeah it fucking mattered. He wanted to know what he was up against damnit. Tomb suddenly sped up, causing Kaden to scramble to keep up. Damn he's fast. The brunet had to change gears again as Tomb halted just as unexpectedly as he began running. A wagon in the window held the brute's attention as he gazed at it with a far-away expression. Simpleton. The moment was ruined as the shop owner began screaming and begging for help. So noisy. I bet he'd burn well. Kaden's mouth tilted into a frown, "He's just looking." He could understand why a normal person would be freaked out by Tomb, but he wasn't really doing anything at the moment; he was just staring. Not really scream worthy in his book. Glancing at the wagon, a thought came to mind. I do owe him a car. Mashu made a clearly displeased noise. You're getting soft. It's disgusting. Whatever, like as if he was going to take personality advice from a demon. His hand moved for his wallet but he paused. You won't have enough for food later. She was right, runaway teens aren't exactly flush with cash, but fuck food. If Tomb could give him the info he wanted then it was worth it. He hadn't had a lead for months, he didn't need food he needed- Revenge, Mashu finished gleefully. Kaden could practically feel the demon watch with renewed interest as Kaden pulled out his wallet. "How much for the wagon?"

((Interacting with Trashler Trashler 's Tomb))

~Anne Beaufort~
Store
Anne.png Aia crawling on all fours wasn't too bad. It was a retail store, there were all kinds of weirdos; a kind crawling on all fours was probably the most normal thing anyone's seen all week here. Ten bucks says someone weirder will be in the store. Or a minor celebrity. Who knows. Anne leaned against a pillar as she finally scrolled through her phone again. Looks like the Shield thing resolved. Good, because if she ever saw him again she was going to have a few choice words with him. The doctor winced as she read some of the other alerts. Geez, a murder? And Mad Heist? Yeah, they were definitely staying away from there. She felt bad about those poor people, but her main priority was Aia. As far as Anne was concerned, the girl would never deal with something big like that. As Aia returned, Anne tucked her phone away with a smile, but frowned as Aia brought two things instead of one. "Come on kiddo, what did I say?" Oh but those eyes, they were begging for the toys. Sucking in her lips, the doctor did her best to avoid looking into those damn eyes again but failed. "That's not even fair," Anne moaned. Feeling her resolve crumble, she sighed. "Alright, you can have them both. But only because you've been such a sweet baby." Leaning down to smush the alien's cheeks, Anne giggled at how it distorted Aia's face. "Cutie." Straightening back up, she gestured for the girl to follow. "Let's go." Just as she predicted, they were practically invisible as they approached the registers. Even the cashier didn't seem to notice Aia's strange coloration; the light was gone from the poor man's eyes and the bags under them made Anne pity him a bit. Retail will do that to you. It made her grateful that her days behind a register were long gone. Exiting the store, Anne glanced over the scanner's alerts once again. Maybe if something smaller comes up we can try going out again.

((Interacting with Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving 's Aia))

SoulFlare
The quip from Shield had earned a silent gaze from SoulFlare, causing her to bite her nonexistent tongue. He had a bit of fire in him...it was actually sort of cute. Like a small kitten hissing at her, endearing. Walking along the abandoned road in relative silence, the only noise the somewhat invigorating hum from Muse and the gentle crackle of fire from her...everything. Heading snapping in the direction of the noises and screams from the nearby building. Seeing Kali charge forward like a maniac and bust through the side of the building she shook her head. She was rushing in and yelling like a madwoman with idle threats...interesting choice of action.

Starting forward in a run to keep pace, the chain that she constantly had wrapped around her arm like some sort of twisted arm length bracelet slunk off towards the ground, a wicked hooked end dragging across the road, leaving a slim line of hellfire before it'd peter out after a certain length. In the event the woman was actually in here, better to be prepared after all. The chain began to spin slowly as she worked her wrist, the gentle hiss of air being cut audible. Walking in through the wrecked side of the building she looked around...and if she could frown, she would at the sight before her.
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten

Father Anderson2.jpgFather Anderson - The Cathedral
Father Anderson nodded to each question, his hands steepled in concentration and thought, eyes closed. When he opened them, ready to answer, there were no pupils to his eyes, a bright white glow all that emanated. He cleared his throat, a slight echo in the room as though he were using a microphone. His energy was different, more authoritative, distinct, and intimidating.

"There are a number of ways you could reach this spirit you seek, both your mate as well as their captor. There is a serpent on the roof this very second. They would aid you, for a price. Otherwise, I suggest finding your daughter first, which leads us to other questions. Your mate is being controlled by a fairly powerful demon. Given their defenses are precisely counter to my own, I do not know their name. He looks like a human, with a mess of black hair that leads to his pelvis. He is what many would consider attractive. He is pale. He has eyes that stand out. They have a black ring around the outer ridge of the iris, and an almost white, silver interior until you reach the pupil itself," Anderson tilted his head slightly, sighing before he continued, "Your first question and the third are much the same, and they have the same answer. Now, for this young girl. She is your daughter, is she not? She is being treated as a child, a teenager. She has been made to not understand what's going on, but it actually out and about. She goes to a high school nearby, goes to school as if nothing is amiss. She is physical, and more or less alive... give or take a few interesting quirks. Your mate is made to act as... this man's wife, whether she wants to or not. So yes... there is pain. Your daughter, on the other hand, has been treated well, surprisingly enough."

His body was beginning to sweat from the strain, though he showed no sign of it on his face, "Rescue and return of the two... I suppose you will need to end the life of the man that captured them, something that we certainly have no problem with. The only good demon is a dead one, after all. Find your daughter, either with the help of the curious serpent or without. She will lead you to them, and you will have your daughter again in the same fell swoop. I would bring some form of protection, to break whatever binds may hold her so that she cannot be wrenched from you. A mage, perhaps? One well-informed in the way of demons." He looked up at the ceiling and opened his palm to it, a flash of light blinking for a split second before the little dragon was teleported into the church in front of them (assuming they did not flee quickly enough).

"I do not trust you, little tainted one, but I do feel for you. Offer up what you wish."

Osuka Osuka Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Muse.jpgShield and Muse - Abandoned Warehouses
Shield pursed his lips a little at the look she had given him, but immediately sighed at Kali charging on ahead. Stupid woman. This was a teleporter they were dealing with. Shouting your arrival was the last thing you wanted to do. Plus, what if there was a hostage on the other side of the wall? They could have gotten hurt. Ugh. Too late now. He stood outside the warehouse in question, waiting, despite himself, in case the woman was to teleport out here. He didn't want her to get away.

Muse instead rushed in with Kali and SoulFlare, gun out and down, ready to shoot if need be. Double-checked, yes, safety off. The sight inside made her hesitate.

There was the woman in question with bloodied hands and a sharp knife dripping liquid onto the floor, but then there were her victims. At the moment, from what she could see, there were two. One was a man with blood pooling around him, head off at an awkward angle with his throat sliced ear to ear like a macabre pez dispenser. The second, a woman, was gasping for breath now with her throat sliced, dark red bubbles escaping through what should have been solid throat like a smoothie gone horribly wrong. She looked at the heroes with pleading eyes.

She was getting rid of her victims, planning to run.

Muse froze. Her voice caught in her throat as she stared at the woman, the whole scene in slow-mo. This was the first job she got to go on? This? What sort of monster was this woman? Could they save the victim? Were there others in the building? Her eyes flitted to Kali, her mentor, a pillar of confidence. Gods she had so long to go to be someone like her or SoulFlare.

The villain seemed to be tired. She teleported again, but this time only to a doorway to the side as she ran, blinkstepping every few feet until she got her hands on a weapon. A gun. She turned and shot at anything that came through the door, panicked and desperate.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Soulflare, starring Agas

Taking in the sight before her caused her to realize that she never really got used to it...it didn't make her sick, not like it should. What made her sick that people like this woman were allowed to exist, allowed to live. Allowed to not face their penance. These poor people...this sadistic woman...something had to be done. A hand jutted out quickly, finger pointing towards the bleeding out pair. "Muse, Kali, if either of you can do something, do it." Her voice was even, level...but it had slipped back into a deeper tone, the tone she had used with Shield when she first encountered him. A tone that one would expect the thing beneath their bed to use when it spoke. The chain lashed out towards the woman, hellfire licking from it, only to miss as she blinked away.

She was getting tired though, the teleportation must exhaust her body. Good, it meant she wasn't getting away. Rushing after the woman she rounded the corner of the doorway. Before she could make another attempt the woman had grabbed a gun, firing off blindly and managing to hit SoulFlare directly in the skull, a bullet hole going in through her forehead and out through the back of her skull...however the woman seemed unphased, holes closing up as quickly as they came. A voice started in her mind, soft at first, but rising in pitch and fervor, like a single person choir...and it wasn't her own. "She must suffer...She must understand what she's done...She must face penance!" Resisting the urge to tell the voice to kindly shut the hell up she started to advance on the woman, bullet holes from her gun and firing managing to either put a new hold in her head or damaging her leather, only for everything to close up as quickly as it came.

"Janice Moreaux, your sins weigh heavy on your soul. For the suffering you have caused, the pain you have brought...you shall face your due penance." As soon as she closed the distance her hand lashed out, fingers wrapping around her neck and chain wrapping around her like a constrictor, hellfire licking from it and singing her very soul. "Look into my eyes, and understand every drop of suffering you've caused in your miserable little existence." Getting a grip on the woman's skull she forced her to make eye contact, empty flaming sockets gazing into her eyes as she inflicted the worst fate one could have at her hand, the penance stare.

Pain so great, the likes of which no mortal should usually face, racked the woman's body as every sin, every misdeed, every drop of suffering she had inflicted in her life came rushing in all at once, a great wave of suffering crashing over her, again and again. Her entire soul, up in flames, torching and writhing in just agony. So great was the suffering she had brought on others, that her own body began to react in pain. There was no scream, because who could scream with such agony coursing through them? But her head caught alight as smoke poured off the rest of her body, the skull-headed woman keeping eye contact, despite it really no longer being necessary. Within but a minute, Janice's body had gone limp, the toll exacted on it too great to bear. Like that, her soul had been charred and blackened in hellfire and penance, on a direct pipeline from Point A to Point B. As judged on earth, as will be judged in the afterlife.

Hand and chain ungripped her, letting the still smoking, flaming body rest on the ground with a thud as she turned on her heel, starting back to check on Kali and Muse...hopefully that suit of hers and Muse had some sort of aid they could offer...otherwise they had simply arrived to watch two die. At the very least, she could search for others. As she moved she heard that same voice in her skull, softer but still full of spite. "She is but one of many...her penance was due, as is many others. We will be quite busy in this city." This time, she didn't hesitate to speak in her head with a thought, simple and to the point. Agas, shut it, working.

penance stare.png
Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

KALI
Kali clicked her tounge as she observed the bodies. Interesting method. One designed to make it quick. Yet slow for the victims at the same time. Sighing as her flight module detached she grabbed one of the kits attached to it pulling it off and walking up to the two almost dead victims. Opening the box showed it was a first aid kit and some technical tools. Taking out two needles and slowly injecting both. One a dosage to calm him down and stabilize heartbeat. Another to numb the pain. "Stay alive." Is all she said as she cleaned up the excess blood. Her first thing was to secure oxygen and blood to the brain and heart. Taking a rubber like tube she attached to to the split trachea and using a heated scalpel cauterized it to the trachea. Securing a breathing apparatus. After which she began cauterizing all non essential arteries for now. And took another rubber tube attached it to a blood way. With a little mechanical pump securing a blood stream. "He has five minutes like this before he dies. If you cant get him in an ER and stabilize him. Hes dead." She said without emotion. Turning it on she gently set him down as she moved on to the lady. Carefully moving her hand away she took another gauze wiping it clean. "This may hurt" she said delivering the two needles again. Before slowly taking a heated scalpel again. And with her free hand she gently spread open the wound more. To get a view of the trachea. "This will hurt alot" she told the women as she inserted the scalpel and cauterized the cut trachea shut. Thankfully her cut was less severe. So some simple cauterizing of major ateries would solve blood loss. The doctors would just need to shave the burnt skin off in the ER. "She has more Time then the man. But both are critical. Muse. Please burn this image into your mind. This is what heroes try to stop. This is the scenes heroes will have to see every day. I have seen a child mutilated in front of me. Innocents slaughtered like pigs. So remember muse. This is what you fight to stop." She told muse as she packed the kit up. While one wouldn't expect a psycho like Kali to know first aid medical knowledge was one the most important things on a battlefield.

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Sherm Tristan

Sherm Internally sighed as he worked on the safe door. Of course heroes had come. And of course both sounded arrogant as shit. Their presence would probably cause a bunch more casualties. "Hello heroes. instead of stroking your own shaft and ego in public please try actually being useful and doing something. The blimp known as your fragile ego can only get so big inside these tight spaces" Sherm yelled out to the heroes as he kept his focus. He was almost done in fact. Meanwhile the child the last remaining conscious member of the grunts was freaking out hiding behind a pillar as she levitated bodies near in the pathway of the door. Using them as human shields to keep the heroes away from her boss. To say she was having a panic attack was an understatement. Hell she didn't understand how that pathetic man in an orange jump suit was calm. (The answer is depression my dear)

Deathkitten Deathkitten Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Osuka Osuka

Shield and Muse - Abandoned Warehouse

Muse looked on in horror, frozen until she was spoken to by Kali. That snapped her out of it. “Yes ma’am,” she said, clearly shaken as she approached and knelt down beside the two of them. From what little she knew, shock was a huge factor in survival chances. For the moment, she could at least lessen that. She sang a soft lullaby, one she had heard from an anime, but the source or content didn’t matter. The simple sound of her voice, as pristine and sweet as an angel, was enough to calm them down.

Shield wasn’t so frozen, and once he realized what was going on he stepped in too. “Can your cycle take two passengers?” He asked SoulFlare as he inspected Kali’s work. Definitely wasn’t pretty, but it’d work. The point of emergency medicine wasn’t to fix them, but to stabilize them until they could get to a hospital. That’s exactly what she did. She bought them some time. Muse was mesmerizing again. Her voice was something else... and Kali was so intimidating. Weird team up.

“Take them and go. If you’re worried about me running off then either Kali can watch over me or you can wrap your chain around me and drag me behind your bike. I don’t care, just don’t get my hair caught in your gears... and be careful too. They can’t take much jostling,” he frowned, arms still folded from before, but a genuine look of concern on his face, “Remind me next time to prepare some stuff for situations like this...”

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

SoulFlare
Hearing Kali speak on the status of the two hostages she gave a nod, Muse's tune an out of place tune for the situation...yet it was nice, and she couldn't deny that fact. "Five minutes? I can get them there in half that, they'll make it." Glancing at Shield she tilted her head a bit, studying him before speaking. "You'll start being better prepped...but even if you were in this situation, you couldn't intervene...Kali, take care of the kitten for me. Just haul him to the hospital and I'll meet you all there. I can fit these two on my bike, but I'm not wrapping the kid in a chain. I'm not about to test if he's hellfire proof or not."

Walking over to the two individuals she paused for a moment, a scent she'd been ignoring now coming to the forefront of her mind. She'd been so focused on her job she'd ignored it but with the woman now dead...she could smell it. The stench of misdeed and sin...selfishness and tears of others. It was overwhelmingly disgusting as if she was near a landfill. Head snapping towards Kali, empty eyesockets studied her...it was her. She wasn't going to bother glancing at her soul, bigger things on her mind at this moment. Closing her distance towards the two hostages she knelt down, carefully hoisting them up with ease, like a little girl collecting her favorite dolls. "It's best if we limit interaction after this job...your scent is awful." Turning on her heel she didn't bother to pause, though she continued to speak, words directed at Muse. "Good look, kitten. Welcome to the world of heroes...sorry it was such a shitshow on your first job. It won't always be this bad unless you decide to specialize in it."

Stepping outside a large bonfire erupted out of the ground, coalescing into her bike. "You two aren't dying, just take it easy." Despite the fact, her voice was still deep and a bit nightmarish, there was as much concern as she could muster for these two in her voice. Getting them onto the bike she got on as well, revving the engine. "Shield! I'll see you at the hospital...Glad you showed a shred of concern for the situation. Good sign." With an infernal screech, the bike's wheels skid on the ground for a moment before she was gone out of sight, a high-speed bullet that defied logic leaving a trail of licking flames behind her. While she and her passengers were on the bike, they'd probably have the smoothest ride in their lives...no bumps, no wind pulling their faces back by G-forces. She had to get these two to the hospital, then once Shield arrived they'd get him registered. And then she'd like...get him some trail mix or something for a good day done...then tomorrow she was going to have to get him on an exercise regimen and test if he was truly fireproof.
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten

Athragazar Yzedrai Morgothroi // Corvo Carneras Cyrianus - LA Cathedral

It seemed like the earlier spell had not brought much result. Neither Athra whose death magic was his core ability, nor Corvo who was gifted with surreal senses when it came to the feeling of nervousness and fear of the prey, could find any back sensation from the wave of deathly mana the young dragon had sent through the city earlier. Well, aside from the various ghosts that were roaming here and there, obviously, but those weren't what mattered for now, and their signatures were as uncanny as usual, so they were excluded from the perceptions the two of them had received.

As the feedback from the spell faded, they thought that they were not going to have anything significant happen today. Well, it seemed like the hunch Athra had had that led him to come to the Queen Mary had been a dead end, ultimately... Though it wasn't like one wasted day was going to hamper Athra's plans in the slightest. Maybe he would take a rest, and simply wander the city in Corvo's body - there wouldn't be many who'd still recognize the Corpseater and those who did probably imagined him as a terrifying beast rather than just a ghoulish-looking person clad in black leather with a frightening mask covering half their face. Indeed, Corpseater - real name Corvo Carneras Cyrianus (that wasn't his real name either but he was so convinced that it was that even his soul had grown to believe it) - had been a keen and subdued individual back when he was alive, even when he was committing graverobbing and other desecrations, enough for people to believe that his works were those of a mad beast. And a mad beast he had been when Athragazar went to subjugate him. Their battle had torn holes in the nearby hill, though the dark of night had ensured that there would be no witnesses - that and Athra's magic. Thankfully his abilities were of the kind that were bound to the body rather than the connection between it and the spirit, which meant that even in death he could use them.

Barrow Reaver.jpg

As such, when they felt a spike of energy coming right from beneath them, Corvo's surhuman reflexes made him have the puppet somersault back a few meters, right in time for them to witness magic flooding a roughly two-meters-wide circle, right where they stood the previous instant. It looked like a couple of half-transparent golden hands, reaching out for those who should have been there, dragging down nothing but air through the roof of the cathedral. The magic faded instants later, prompting Corvo to release a sigh.

"Close call. The fuck was that ?"

He was preparing himself to add something more, but the feelings he perceived from Athra quickly made him shut up before he even began. The dragon's soulscape was stormy, dark clouds of unrestrained anger roiling over the terrified beastly souls who found themselves running away with abandon as fury's lightning was pouring down. The human souls within Athra were not so lucky as to be able to outpace those of many beasts, and had to protect themselves with what dreary "vegetation" grew in such a place (Though calling it "vegetation" is the same as calling an idea a sprout). And Athra's mind was fuzzing with stray lines of thought. Who dared... Who deemed themselves a great enough hunter to try and trap him, the predator, the one who hunted down killers and monsters ? Who dared to try and set them above himself ? And along the rest was the thought that the one who did that was decidedly very impolite if their goal had been to bring him inside. Now, he was going to teach them not to trifle with him in such a manner.

Jumping down the roof, the puppet's wings extended, flapping as to allow stationary flight in front of the Cathedral's gates - albeit also sustained by Athra's own levitation. The dragon reached within himself, aiming for the untameable current of psychic energy that he had devoured from his countless prey. It was like rapids, a chaotic and dangerous flow that could snatch the unwary passerby and be quite lethal; untameable for anyone but Athra, that is. The tide was roiling, translucent hands, faces, jaws, wings, beaks, emerging as a shape and then submerging, returning to the tide in the same motion. Athra drew from the current, making two hands of invisible psychic energy, and with great force used them to push wide open the Cathedral's gates. With the puppet's arms resting alongside its body, the wings being the sole moving part, it would to some look as if a vampire had entered the holy site, and the spiritual stench of death came with him.

He floated silently above the central alley, till he noticed a strange duo near the altar. One of them was a priest, or so did his garment indicate; confirmed by the golden and blue cross-and-sapphire ensemble hanging at his waist. Even from here, his glowing eyes were noticeable, and the energy he emitted was noticeable - and noticeably angelic. Feeling closer, it was the same energy that tried to entrap the both of them on the roof. His soul was that of a man, though with many a shining chain of gold ran through its ethereal "body". It didn't look as much as a supplice as it did a benediction, for the shapes of the chains' links were those of the power it was exuding. Corvo's voice reached through the storm to Athra's mind - and the shock of the contact was enough for Athra to actually pay attention to it.

"Hey, calm down ya git. You won't make any friends if you zap their souls to oblivion. Look at that mess you made... Shit's going to take me a fucking long while to repair. Well anyway. Looks like it's him. How you gonna do it ? Yer favored instant death magick stuff ? I have the feeling that he'd shrug it off, to be honest."

A mental sigh came back to Corvo, and Athra's voice arrived soon after, noticeably disgruntled.

"For now... Let us be civil. If things turn out poorly, I will unleash the hounds."

"Hoh. A rare trick, that one. Wait. When you mean the hounds... You mean that handful of greyhound pups that you took in because someone dumped them on the highwayside, or the actual fucking Hellhound this Incubus bastard had sent on my ass when I was still alive ?"

"I moreso meant the Black Dog. You know the one."

"Oooh... Ohhh fuck. Well I hope it doesn't turn to this. I hate that bitch."

"So do I. Now shut it."

The entire mental conversation had taken less than three seconds, talking soul to soul being a really quick method of communication. In the meanwhile, Athra had lowered the puppet to stand in front of Anderson. The contrast was jarring. Neither were one inch, not even a hair's breadth taller than the other. One was fair-skinned and fair-faced, with glowing white eyes and wearing priestly clothing of blue, gold and white. The other was all scar tissue, skin a shade so pale that deeming it transparent would not be a mistake, face hidden by a hideous mask revealing one eye only, bright and bloody red and beating like a living heart, clad from head to toe in skintight gnarly black leather. The pious, holy good man was standing face to face with the devilish dragon that dreamt of divinity - one of his many masks, rather.

"I make no offers, Celestial One. And I wish for nothing that you could or would want to give me. If you were seeking my services, know that I serve not. If my help you require, know that I do not feel inclined to give it to someone who tried to ensnare me mere seconds ago. That said... As I am here, I suspect that either you or someone here is in need of the assistance of one whose dealings are in the deathly domain."

There was like a heartbeat in the nave of the cathedral as the young dragon was done snarling at the priest. Something like a sigh came out of the puppet's mouth, whose jaws - even though hidden behind the mask - had not moved once for the entire thing. When it moved, it was another voice that came out, not domineering and stark like Athra's, but deep and barely tamed, the voice of someone who could use to sleep in a grave, yet was most of the time busy squatting people out of theirs. In short, Corvo's.

"He's saying, don't do that again or he'll wreck you, but now that he's here and ready to do stuff, ask him about what you need."

The puppet shuddered imperceptibly as Athra's half-mirth half-annoyance rang through it. Then it came to both of their minds. There was someone else here. Maybe... ? The puppet's head swiveled towards the shade. And what their eyes beheld was far beyond anything they would have ever deemed possible.

Kaleidoscope.

Thousands upon thousands of reflecting lights, all identical and all different, all tied together yet independant, all swirling and jumping and vibrating like traces of light on a panel of glass.

Labyrinth of shattered mirrors.

There was no meaning. There was no wholeness. There was no light, no guidance. There was only smoke and mirrors, endless mirrors... Never assembled, every piece ever shattering more and more, a puzzle of insanity unmaking itself through sheer existence.

Pit of shadows.

An endless hole, filled with devoidness, brimming with dashed emotions and thoughts, teeming with orderly nonsense and chaotic significance. A place where the imaginary number was the unity and the zero was a divider of sense.

And two voices rang through the holy place, hissing at the eldritch unknown.

"What the hell are you ?!"
"The fuck is that shit !?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Shade
Each and every one of Alexander's words was carved into his mind with a blazing hot knife, holy gospel fed to a willing learner, information chiseled into stone. He felt a swelling of emotion, mixed and violent like a storm. His daughter was safe...she was being toyed with as well, but she was safe! But joy gave way to unfettered rage, an ember of anger that erupted into an inferno in his mind...his wife was in pain. His wife was being used as some sort of toy, being forced as another love. But he had a face...no name, but he had a face. And that mental image seared itself into his mind, branded into his mind's eye with a hot iron. What he would do when he found this man...demon...whatever he may be. He would enact such righteous agony and suffering that he had at one point considered impossible. When he found him, he would paint a Picasso of his own format, one done in blood and justice. His body shuddered the man's fragile psyche in a typhoon of thoughts. Rage, joy, sickness, elation...all spiraling together into one monstrous Balrog that resided in his psyche. He needed help though...he'd need to find a skilled mage who had skill with demons. There were plenty of heroes in LA...shouldn't be too hard. Self-preservation whispered that it may be a terrible idea, but a new voice, one built of desperation, rage, and lust for his family drowned it out. Whatever it takes. Whatever he must do. He would get them back, and enact justice.

So lost in his thoughts he hadn't even noticed the arrival of Corvo, let alone the wings and levitation. Indeed, he was shaking, body wracked with tremors. His neutral mask had been replaced, a wide white smile sprawling across the head he was using, eyes sparkling little stars growing wide. One would shudder to imagine what thoughts raced through the man's mind, and indeed, a telepath would need months of counseling to unsee what he saw and heard. Finally he took notice of the new figure...the serpent perhaps? Looked more like a man, but perhaps Anderson had not been literal. Wings, red and translucent, ten meters from tip to tip...yes, he may be of use.

"What the hell are you ?!"
"The fuck is that shit !?"

A slow chuckle started to escape him, the composure breaking like fine china. "I...I am..." He clutched his stomach, breaking out into laughter...at first just deep. But it slowly became more twisted, dark, nightmarish. His original voice from the queen mary...what he considered his true voice. "I am the thing that goes bump in the night. I am the last thing the wicked see before they are torn apart piece by piece. I am the rage and suffering of untold thousands...I am an artist of pain and blood." Sparkling eyes never left Corvo, his body melding into one large looming shadow, Alex turning into Shade in full earnest. "I am the Shade of LA, the demon of the streets. Souls I hold very close to me are being toyed with and I will not stand for it." His body contorted, jutting out at odd angles that should rightfully shatter bone before it restored to its humanoid shape...Shade may have actually gone off the deep end. "If you can aid me, I will offer help in exchange. I do not deal in strings...you name your price for your help, and I will work to make it agreeable. If you will not aid me, I will find others...I already must find a mage who deals in demons...it will take me a day, perhaps two. I cannot rush, though every fiber demands I do so....I request your aid. What is the price you seek?" As he spoke he seemed to come off his psychotic high, leveling out and relaxing a bit...though that smile was still too wide. Too far, too deep. "There is just one thing I will not negotiate. When this man is found...I am the one who will take care of it."
Deathkitten Deathkitten Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Last edited:
Caesar Aphera
AKA: Lord Caesar

The drive was fun, the metal made it better, and the best part of it all was that he had good ol' Jupes with him. It felt like there was something he was forgetting, though.... It was as if a nagging itch in the back of his mind. Tapping his chest, he found that his seat belt was securely attached where it should be, and it wasn't like he was going to need weapons of any sort since his ability was basically a weapon.... And he was dressed this time...

But it all came to light the moment that she had ran ahead to enter the scene before him. Truth be told, it was a little off-putting that she went in first. He could've targeted a baddie with his ability and roasted them alive to throw the criminals into a panic, or at least separated the criminals from the hostages. What he was forgetting was that Jupiter, on a rare occasion, liked to announce her presence when she walked into a room full of bad guys, and he should've known that today was going to be the day she'd do it. They'd been dead for ten years, after all, and maybe it was an attempt to mark their "return" of sorts, but personally, Caesar thought that maybe at least a lesser demon rushing someone would've been a better choice while he was roasting another of them.

So he'd just have to work off of it. Hell with it.

By the time that she had finished her little declaration of her presence, Caesar was finally up the stairs and cussing a stream of endless profanities under his breath as a torrent of flames ripped through the area - doing just as he wished it to do. It moved as if a serpent of blazing death, though with his control of it, it only radiated its heat in one direction - towards those who would be potentially doing harm towards the hostages. Even with the nerdy-and-oddly-dressed redhead that seemed to be assisting the criminals out of necessity rather than willing cooperation being so close, the boy wouldn't feel the heat that would pound from the coil of lapping flames. If the Criminals in question weren't quick enough to remove themselves from the area, they would likely be subjected to sweltering and searing heat, which raised from the floor to the ceiling in nigh an instant...

But it wouldn't scorch the ceiling.

"Now that my comrade has dutifully announced our presence for some reason," Caesar started, arms folded across his chest with his usual business-only glare. "Do me a favor and stop. Just... stop everything. If you stop here and turn yourselves in, we won't be required to elevate our use of force.

"And, just a question, if you don't mind - just one tiny, insignificant question..." He continued, then gestured around. "This bank? Really? Of all the banks, you're going for this one? Literally the worst one to pick for this operation."

(Just gonna go with this to work myself back into posts. Sorry if it's not all that great. T_T)

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

94488217e6280d19b77cf8653ef0ee2c--jinx-cosplay-anime.jpg
Havoc
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten Osuka Osuka Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Havoc wasn't expecting such a brash and cocky move from the hero's. spinning around to watch both of them rush in, one with a whip and another that shot flame all throughout the bank. To say the least it was stupid, brash and moronic for them to just charge in, despite the woman's claims of S class there stupid actions said otherwise as she watched the fire flood the area. Before it reached the red head and her little side kick though she intervened. A devilish smirk on her face as she stepped in front of the stream of fire with her arms outstretched wide. Taking it blunt to the chest with a laugh of joy. For a moment her body was engulfed in the stream before it started to change. The fire was forced to change directions and all move towards Havoc. Being sucked into a bright ball of energy and fire that streamed into Havoc’s chest along with the heat, engulfing the energy he decided to hand her on a silver platter till he was done with his flashy little attack. She knew her little sweet partner would be fine so she didn't even worry about her, Sure she might be young, and panicking but she knew her little telekinetic would be fine.

She stood there smirking viciously at the idiots moral high grounds they took with there words. As the man spoke she simply held out her hand, her signature sinister smile only growing, her eyes staring back into his clearly unfazed or intimidated by them as a ball of pure raw energy appeared in the hand she held out, only the size of a ping pong ball and clearly as light as one as she gently tossed it up and down a few times in her hand before simply lobbing it at the Hero's feet with a cute giggle. "So naive, I cant wait to play with you two." She cooed softly as the little ping pong ball landed at there feet and went off with the force of an Artillery shell. the massive cracking boom shook the foundation of the bank as the explosion destroyed the entrance to the bank. "You keep working red head. Ill be back for you." She cooed to him without looking away from the Hero's position. She glanced to her little telekinetic friend for a mere moment and winked at her to tell her to get out of here through the back. With that she turned back to her new play mates once again with the same broken insane smile as she started to laugh. Her hands spreading out as a ping pong ball formed between each of her fingers. Waiting to see if her new toys where alive or if her one little ball had been enough to destroy these self proclaimed s and a class hero's.​

Last edited:
Aia11.png
Aia
Interaction: Kyrenka Kyrenka

Aia's smile grew wide as her cheeks where squished. her tongue poked out and wrapped around her arm as she purred at her. Till her mother let go she smiled and cuddled her new stuffie with one arm and with the other she hugged her mothers arm while holding the bubble toy. Walking hand in hand with her mother out the store without issue. As they exited the store her excitement only grew more at her new toys as she looked down to them. Jumping up and down a little in joy as she walked beside her mother. To absorbed in them to notice the man she walked right into. Running into him with a little thud. "Hey what the hell!" The man growled as he turned to look at Aia. She looked up at him curiously as he glared down at her. "the hell kid! Don't you know how to walk straight?!" He started to yell at her making her frown and whimper. Quickly she zipped behind her mother. Peeking out from behind Anne in a scared fashion as the man stared the two down, clearly unhappy at the minor inconvenience of being bumped into by the girl.​

Last edited:
1589053571718.png
1588046700293.png

1588654028009.png

The owner looked in disbelief when Kaden wanted to buy the wagon, and suddenly had an epiphany on why Tomb had been torturing him the past month. It had never occurred to him that he was staring at the wagon, he just thought that he was Tomb's next target. The owner sighed and picked up the wagon from its display case, putting it on the ground. He opened the door to his shop and spoke in a quick manner. "If it will get rid of Him, you can have it for free. I can't get any business when this freak is outside my window, staring there for hours. You people need to control him sometimes, especially with this rent we have to pay to you now. Now get the hell out of here." With that, the owner left the wagon outside and slammed the door shut.

Tomb stared in disbelief at the wagon now in front of him, as he slowly reached out to touch it. He grasped the metal handle of the wagon and realized that it was indeed in front of him. He let go of the wagon, and slowly approached the floor of the alleyway. He reached for an empty lunchbox on his back and equipped a much older one. Tomb opened the lunchbox and retrieved a glowing yellow rune, which seemed to emanate some yellow sparks. He placed the rune on the floor of the alleyway and stepped back quickly. The rune suddenly began to emit a large amount of electricity on the floor, before suddenly stopping. The floor of the alleyway suddenly began to melt away, almost like a liquid, revealing a set of stairs leading down. Tomb once again grabbed the wagon and headed down the stairs.

Once inside, the liquid of the alleyway suddenly began to reform itself, until it was solid, covering the entrance once more. Once down the stairs, it would reveal Tomb's home; an abandoned railway. Plantlife was abundant down here, some common, and some so unrecognizable that even a masterful botanist could not determine their origin. The plants had blue bioluminescence and lit up most of the abandoned railway. On the track of the railway, there was an old cab of a train, completely covered in rust and plants, followed by a single red box-car. Next to this boxcar was a large pile of lunchboxes, almost touching the ceiling.

The boxcar's entrance was surrounded by glowing Christmas lights, adorned with drawings made by Tomb. Inside was a bed, oven, and fridge, somehow retaining power with no plug anywhere in sight. Tomb turned to the fire-man, saying with an exciting tone, "Tada!", the sound echoing in the tunnel. He trodded his way towards his boxcar, leaping on into it. "Stay as long as you need Fire-man. If stay long enough, I make us soup! IT THE BEST!", He yelled, bringing out a large metal pot. He stepped outside of the boxcar and placed the pot down on a pile of wood. He quickly ran off to grab the remaining supplies from the boxcar and quickly scurried back. Tomb poured a large jug of water into the pot, before adding a ziplock bag full of spices, and a few vegetables. Tomb looked towards the fire-man, and back towards the pile of wood. "May use Fire, Fire-man.."
1589055999801.png
Interactions: [ Kyrenka Kyrenka 's Kaden.]

Rogue Killer and Warboss Mazok - The Airport - Joint post with chaieftainoftheeye chaieftainoftheeye

The policemen were quite taken aback by the appearance of the ork boyz, though they quickly composed themselves. Those of them who were here were run-off-the-mill policemen, not members of a special squad or unit or anything. They were just here to secure the area and keep civilians and potential villains at bay. However, one of them - bearing the insignia of a lieutenant, pointed a finger towards a police van parked a couple paces behind their position.

You’re heroes, right ? There should be spare guns in there, assault rifles and pistols, nothing really fancy though. Oh, and a couple flashbangs. Take what you need, that’s a case of force majeure, so it’s better if someone who actually gets in the thick of things gets to use that equipment.

Alroight.as they ran over and armed up with what seemed like the loudest and most aggressive weapons there, one wearing a pair of flashbang bandoleers around his torso as they got hyped up, running after Mazok into the building with a cry ofWAAAGH !!

-

Mazok.png

While the ork boyz were equipping themselves, Hayato gave the scene a circular glance, confirming that there were no other threats in the area besides the attackers inside the airport. Blasting open the rubble-obstructed emergency door with a magically charged arrow, he ran to cover, giving a small hand sign to Mazok. All was clear, you can go in, it meant.

Mazok nodded as the boyz ran in, flashbang bandoleer in the front as Mazok followed with thudding steps, dakkagun deafening in the cramped halls.
Follow us ya git !as they moved through the halls, keeping together in a ball of firepower in front of Mazok.

Hearing Mazok’s call, Hayato rushed in after him and his troops, on the lookout for any enemy who might have been hiding themselves behind the heroes. While doing so, he reached out in his pocket, deploying a very small surface of his cryptogram onto his phone screen, sending a message to the FBI agent outside.
Breached in, about to reach main hall.

Seconds after, he yelled to Mazok’s bunch, as the whole group arrived at an overhanging pathway over the main hall,Look down, there might be some there !

Mazok nodded and got his men in order swiftly. The ball became a squad as Mazok took a flash off the bandoleer, pulling the pin with his thumbnail but holding the spoon as he looked down, dakkagun in his other hand, analyzing the layout below him.

On the left of Mazok’ position was the elevator shaft, about 2.5 meters wide and square-shaped, facing the larger space of the main hall. There should logically be an identical elevator door on every floor above and below this one. On the overhang were the doors of many corridors, leading to other areas of the airport. Those closer to the facade were silent, while those on the inner half of the area were ringing with sounds of yelling and firearms, with a couple explosions scattered here and there. On the lower floor, all around the central space was a row of concrete pillars supporting the overhang, as well as a handful of scattered luggage that had been abandoned here by people who had scurried off when the attack began - or had been too slow to do so, judging by the few corpses laying around. Facing Mazok’s position were the twenty or so ticket booths, obviously currently empty, and a sign showing the direction of the embarkation area was hanging from the ceiling nearby.

However, as soon as the heroes’ faces appeared looking over the main hall, very close bursts of firing sounds echoed, and a couple bullets crashed into the guard rail, while a voice with a thick german accent bellowed from behind a pillar.

STAY WHERE YOU ARE !

He stopped, keeping his grip on the flash and his dakka gun.We’z got you outgunned bub, rokets ain’t doing much to this hide.as he slowly turned to face the voice.Yer surrounded and ‘ave no way out, why don’t ya let the weaker ummies go and surrender.. Jail may suck but it’s better than a pointless death roight ?as he spoke, he tapped one foot in some sort of code, only audible to Hayato and the other git’z on the platform. One of the boyz, armed with a pair of pistols nodded and began working his way to the elevator, keeping the pillars and other visual obstacles between him and the pillar as possible, Mazok still talking.Yer ‘eavy weapons men are dead far as i’z know.. And i’z doubt you’z has more rokets lying about." Once to the elevator, the pistol ork jumped and started skidding down the cables.

As the ork was going down the elevator cables, the man down there, behind his pillar, let out a harsh
As if. You really think there were only four or five of them ? We’re two hundred in this airport ! NO WAY YOU CAN DEFEAT US ! WE ARE THE BLACK FANG !Then he unleashed a few sentences of what seemed like german in his mic, and soon after, sounds of running drew closer from the inner corridors on the bottom floor.Talking about heavy weapons… More of ours are coming, hero. You cannot face us all. KLAUS !

Soldier-Officer.jpg
-

Hayato’s neck hair rose suddenly as the man yelled from his position. A small glint coming from one of the corridors, far away, on the other side of what they could see now. A miniscule flare… A gun’s lens. And all he could think was “danger”. Throwing himself down, making sure not even his hair was visible above the guard rail, he yelled to MazokSNIPER ! They got a sniper in the escalators!to warn the other hero of the coming danger.

He looked to Hayato, then to the glint. Firing the dakka gun at the glint and throwing the flash to the pillar as he hopped over the rail, ducking his head as the flash went down, the pistol ork opening fire after the detonation at the figure behind the pillar, the rest darting to the elevator, one holding a riot shield and getting in the path of the sniper. Mazok fired at the sniper with deafening shots.
Bowman! Take down the long gun.

The flashbang detonated without much sound, blasting the area with blinding light for a short second, and judging by the movement at the foot of the pillars, it had been really effective in disturbing the sole enemy present in the hall. While the orks were positioning, one, two, three large caliber rounds bounced off the riot shield, the enemy sniper having seemingly understood what was going on.

Hayato nodded, and he passed a finger on the side of his bow, from one tip to the other, tracing a line of golden light. Next second, a shining ring of light was hovering in front of the bow’s aim, shrinking and widening with every heartbeat.
Give me twelve seconds and he’s dead. I need to focus to make sure I don’t miss, he’s quite far and the lights are off.

Calling a small deflector shield in front of his head, Hayato peeked above the guard rail and aimed towards the escalator, drawing an arrow that was - like the others - charged with magic. Power was not an issue here, accuracy was. And as things went, accuracy was inversely proportional to power, so if he wanted a guaranteed lethal shot at what seemed to be almost a hundred meters, a little preparation time was needed.

I’ll get him.

Got it.” He kept firing on the sniper, seeking to keep them from moving as he drew his choppa with a hand and tossed it to the pistol ork, to whom it was a 2 handed machete at best. He proceeded to charge at the leader, swinging wildly at them as mazok put both hands on the gun and kept firing, the barrel starting to glow red and increasing in fire rate. The rest of the orks sliding down the elevator cables and advancing, pistol moving as flashbang tacked the leader into his pillar as the rest got into cover.

Behind the pillar, the man who had “talked” with Mazok earlier was still disoriented from the flashbang and didn’t see the orks coming - his death was swift and brutal, nailed to the concrete by a crude sword in the middle of the chest and tactical armor be damned, the strength of the ork was enough to rip through it. He gurgled a few seconds, blood seeping through his face mask from the corners of his lips, dripping through the fabric and falling in large, viscous drops on the floor. Well. Someone at the maintenance service would have a shitty shift it seemed.

Mazok’s hail of fire also had the advantage to be very noisy, and the hall being very large, the echo was extremely disconcerting for about everyone who wasn’t either him or Hayato, and judging by the yelling-slash-conversation that could be heard coming from the escalator corridor, the enemy was thrown in confusion. Soon after, agent Whittaker’s voice crackled in the heroes’ phones.

Whittaker here, SWAT reports that the enemy has intensified their assault on the southern side, and apparently the front group has lost their leader. Good job for you. However, it seems that they’re getting supplied somehow, and apparently they got something going on in the luggage triage area. If we want that shit to be over, we have to make sure they can’t get more rockets to throw at our men.

Hayato bit his tongue hearing that, and the rich flavour of his blood flared in his mouth, almost instantly swallowed as the wound closed itself forcefully, the few drops of blood falling down his throat. He was already enough under tension without needing to go underground - he hated being underground, it was always so hermetic, so confined… Five, six seconds left. Then the sniper would be dead and they would be able to know what was of the civilians’ status, in the main embarkation area.

Five seconds.

He nodded.Oi! You dere with a shield, cover the boom git till ‘e can throw them ‘ashbangs into the nest and the rest of us is gonna follow you.The shield nodded and him and the flashbang ork moved up. Working hard to keep them both alive as Mazok and his people moved up, Mazok continued to suppress the sniper nest.

Four… Three… Two… One… Hayato released his arrow at the last second, between two heartbeats. There was almost no motion, only two fingers slipping from the bowstring. Next instant, a flash of gold and dark purple flying through the dark corridors, rending the air for a moment till it hit its target. Well. Hayato wasn’t really sure it had hit, even if he had focused his power through his aim. A hundred meters wasn’t nothing indoors, and he was already at full power. There was nothing else he could do but hope that his arrow had hit. When the orks reached the feet of the escalators without being shot at, he knew his hopes were well-founded. Running behind the orks, he yelled at Mazok

Good luck upstairs ! I’m gonna go underground, in the triage area. Let’s say we catch up in the embarkation area ?

Good plan.he looks at the shield and the remaining ork, armed with a shotgun.You 2 go with them. We’ll head upstairs.as he ascends, drawing his choppa.

Hayato jumped over the guard rail, touching the central hall’s floor in a perfect three-point landing. Putting his bow away in its storage, he activated his armor, releasing a puddle of black, waxy smoke at ground level while the bands of metal unfolded from his innards to surround him and wrap him in black steel, giving him an appearance that wouldn’t be out of character for a grim reaper. Bringing out his bow again, he asked the two orks at his side.

Grimstalker.png

Ready to go ?

Aye boss, we’z ready"

Xiard
1428373228005.jpg

Xiard watched as a woman entered the room. donned in the fluffy looking skin of a unicorn... This was either a sign of heresy. or immense bravery to publicly wear the skin of a unicorn. But before he could think more he was told to drink the water. Before Alexandria could finish her talk about the pinky promise Xiard downed the cup setting it on the table. "That voice....you are the magic swordsman in the strange armor are you not?" he asked while looking at his restraints. His head was still a bit fuzzy but all he could say was. "where am I?"

Osuka Osuka (sorry for short post on my phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back