• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Muse.jpgMuse
Muse screamed bloody murder as Kali's hand was impaled into the cabinet. It took her a solid five seconds of flailing and staring in disbelief before she scrambled to get the first aid kit. She couldn't stop herself from shaking like a tree in a storm, fumbling with the bandages and everything, "I-I-I... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I'm sorry m-miss Panzer. I'll be... b... be more careful." She was already starting to tear up and cry from her mistake, "Y-your hand... m-my... I'm sorry... I shouldn't sing ever unless I'm told to..."

She was feeling too comfortable. It was hell. This... damned thing always happened. This or someone did something she wanted, or... who knew what? She didn't want to make people her zombies.

"I don't want to make you my zombie," she whimpered, crying and sniffling as she bandaged through tears, "If... If you don't want me anymore... I'll understand, m-miss Panzer..."

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

addison.pngAddison Soleil
Addison listened like a good roomie to Mary's rant about biology, though to be honest she only sort of understood what she was talking about... and when she was done she laughed through her nose, "I'd say you're doing well. Double-check with your notes and cross reference it with what you just told me, but I mean... I didn't understand most of what you said, so that's a good sign, right? If I did understand, it'd probably be too easy to be on the test!"

She grinned and turned away from Mary as she finished off her slice of pizza, snatching a square of napkin off its holder. "And by the way, I think you look adorable," she teased, of course having no way of knowing what she looked like, "All cute with your hair and eyes. Appropriately human-looking for sure."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

James

Following after Vice as she leads the way he gave a very quiet chuckle at her comment. If there was someone in existence that could give Pydir a good hug and not mind the painful spikes, then that was just fine with him. "It's not being crushed you have to worry about with Pydir." Glancing towards the book case they arrived at he took a few steps forward, looking over the shelves in silence. A lot of this could be handy, perhaps? If only a little bit. The problem with his own grimoires was how complex the binding was and the fact it seemed to just...fucking shift half the time. "Displaying them on your grimoires pages? That's an interesting thought. If it was possible it'd be handy for sure. If you can't, I don't mind having to pop in every so often to read here." Glancing towards the book she pulled out he gave a simple shrug. "I honestly don't think there's a book written to handle that mess."

Keeping close to the okami as she did...something, his eyebrow quirked in curiosity, glancing at the room inside. What was this even supposed to be? He wasn't really certain but...she had just done something. "Wait...you mean Pydir would be on the other side of the door?" He fell silent, mind trying to process the situation and put the pieces together. "So you what...made a demi-plane between this grimoire and hers?... Why didn't I ask Sophia to try something like that at some point..." Walking into the very blank room to approach the door that linked to Pydir's grimoire he opened up the door slowly. "Pydir?"
aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

sean.jpgSean and Ada and People
Mr. Keeler laughed at Casey's response, grinning like a playful companion rather than a stranger, "I guess look isn't the right word. You have that air about you that people in my line of work and similar do. You hold yourself different - and believe me, I'm hardly judging. His parents pay well, and as much as we care about the kid, that's why we're here. You seem like the same sort of serious, so I wouldn't be surprised if you did personal guard work, security, PI work, or whatnot." His voice lowered suddenly so the father couldn't hear them, "We won't let Timothy do anything to your kid. I know you're probably stressed about this all, and for good reason, kids going on dates is always stressful - I have twins, myself - but none of us would let her be alone with him. He's just... got too much of a history. Anyway, we're both adults here, so just call me Keeler, no mister required. On their little date, do you care if we play chase car?"

Timothy smiled and laughed, none the wiser, "Casey, then! Such a neutral name. It suits you! I like your mustache by the way, Casey. It matches my own!"

Lauren groaned quietly and walked up to Ada, "Sweetie make sure to get him to open up, ok? Sean can be a bit shy. I'm happy he found at least a friend, though."

"Mom stop. Please," Sean grumbled, looking to Casey as though he couldn't wait to escape the house, "Drive safe. I'll grab some museum info from online."

Ada gave a little bow and waved as they left, smiling all the while. Once they were outside, and then back in the car, she deflated with a massive sigh, "His dad's a creep. His guards are well-picked. His mom's got Stockholm or something. And I swear I felt like we were being watched in there. Defintely not going to be doing many visits to HIS house if I end up dating him more! Talk about suffocating. I'll take getting beaten and bruised any day to that..."

"So what'd you think, really? Now that he's not here to hear it."

Mary Moon

A grin spread across the redheads face at the confirmation she probably had this under control. "Great! You're probably right though, if I'm not making sense to someone not studying Biology I'm probably doing alright." Her grin widened a bit at the compliment from Addison, leaning on the counter with her arms. "Hey thanks, you too!.... WAIT A MINUTE!" She had snuck that in on her, dammit! Slouching on the counter with her chin on it she gave a hum. "It's my job to do the quipping...ah, I suppose you own the market on this brand though. Right, I'm going to head to class and get set up. I'll see you after, alright?" Grabbing her notes she hurried back to her room to grab her backpack and the rest of her articles before rushing out of the dorm room. Though, as opposed to going at speedster levels, she elected to just run like a 'normal' person for now.
c5cfd98287cfb21da411b3c9cfdf92465212b882_00.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

7A6A94B9-2546-4872-9CC5-BCDC0CF2B3E1.jpeg
Aia
Interactions: Kyrenka Kyrenka Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Aia whimpered into Anne’s chest as she clung to her mother. Listening to her lightly scold her before being told everything was ok. She practically shook with joy and relief as she chuffed at Anne in apology. Her big eyes going up to Anne’s as she nuzzled into her neck. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and went up to lick her mother’s cheek lovingly. Then her eyes went to the two who where with her mother watching them. “Mama.” She said quietly, nuzzling into her more before she felt her mother push against her moving them so Anne laid on top of her protectively.

Her tail wrapped around Anne’s left leg all the way from her hip to her ankle as she looked from her mother to the other two. The uneasy feeling her mother was giving as she seemed to try to hide Aia was concerning but she was more focused on her mother. Wanting to do nothing else but be held by Anne now. A few more quiet chuffs came from her as she nuzzled back into her mother. Hiding her face as she relaxed slowly.​

Casey Kemp

Kemp glanced in the direction of the head guard who was speaking with him, offering no answer on what his line of duty may entail. He was free to keep guessing, he'd never hit the right nail on the head. "I appreciate it Keeler. You're going to follow whether I say you can or not. Me giving permission just means you don't have to go behind my back in doing so. So feel free to come along. In regards to Timothy...I already hate your employer," he whispered back, withering gaze still on the older gentleman. If he even tried to touch Ada, she'd be able to kill him. And if she didn't, he'd come back and finish the damn job. At the compliment of his mustache and the comparing of it to Timothy's, he had the fleeting thought of shaving the damn thing out of spite, though it disappeared as quickly as it came. Cut thy nose to spite the face stupidity didn't work. "It's been nice to meet both of you. We'll be back in the hour."

Giving a brief wave of fairwell to all parties present as he left the house with Ada, he climbed into the car with his daughter and locked it up. There was no sigh, no noise of pain, just an annoyed grumble though it was very brief. "What do I think...Ada, you know I love you more than my own life, right? And I'll do whatever I can within my power to make you happy. But I get the distinct feeling that Sean and company is going to be a massive thorn in my side for an indefinite period of time. But for you, I'll let it stick in my side." Starting down the road he huffed a bit. "His father was practically undressing you with his eyes. If he so much as lays a finger on you, feel free to separate it from his hand. If you can't, leave and tell me, I'll do the rest. Keeler obviously knows a good deal more than I'd like, I'm going to have to keep an eye on him. I'm going to have to research all of his team, and any available video footage of their combat capabilities and dictate it to memory. If I can't, I'm going to have to force them to act so I can get it fresh, one way or another...Are you looking forward to your date, at least? I'm going to grab my kit, just in case something happens while we're out."
5d9f509160e302f51f33865e1c6b04a6.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Morgan Adler

Morgan didn't really seem fazed by the good doctors reaction to defend her 'daughter' so suddenly, using her own body to defend her. Something about the maternal instinct dictating that they should sacrifice themself for the benefit of the one they cared for. Something she never really got to experience, not that she minded anymore in the slightest. There was no point in weeping over an experience she would never had, she was fine without it. "You're perfectly fine, Miss Beaufort. Dietrich and I have no interest in taking your little girl, we're not monsters." Whatever this young 'child' was, if she had once been human that part of her brain was long since gone dormant. She held herself in more animal like fashion, which only left more questions to be answered. She'd figure it out, just as she always did. She offered a small smile to the both of them, hands behind her back. "It's very nice to meet you, Aia. Your mother spoke quite highly of you, I could tell by her voice."

Attention drifted to the young boy, a friend of the lost 'child' perhaps? No matter, he seemed to be ready to head out, he'd prove no wall to be dealt with. He was simply saying goodbye. "Your a very kind individual, to help a lost girl with no reward offered on your end. I respect your kindness, and I'm sure Aia does as well." Moving her attention back to Anne and her 'daughter', she needed a way to get to talk with the woman a bit longer. The plan to speak with her at length was obviously a missed opportunity, she'd want nothing more than to spend time with Aia now. But perhaps she could still get an hour of her time? "Could Dietrich and I perhaps interest you both in some brunch? It's been an eventful morning for you both, obviously, so perhaps an hour or so of peace and relaxation would be a pleasant reprieve? I can cover the expenses, and you can pick where you want to go. After such a horrid experience, a return to normality should be quickly sought out after all."
latest

Kyrenka Kyrenka Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno

IMG_4648.jpg
Samantha
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Samantha was needless to nervous as she turned to face the house. Pulling out her phone to make sure this was the right address she sighed quietly. "What are ya doin ol girl?" She asked herself quietly with a gentle puff of the cigarette that hung from her lips before she took it out and dropped it on the pavement and stepped on it snuffing out the fire before she started forwards. The words she had been told yesterday in her drunken state seemed to resonate as she was now coming to do hero work again, Granted very hungover and even still a little drunk she was ready all the same. Her hands in her pockets as she fished for the box of pocky she had before slipping on out and slipping it between her lips. Her tail gently wagging and her sword on her hip as she got to the door and gently knocked gently on it, hoping to get an answer so she could try to help this lady find her missing child. It was confusing that the alert said proceed with caution though, It was just a missing persons wasn't it?​

ada.jpgAda
Ada's excitement dimmed a bit at his judgment of the situation. A good thought can never start with the "you know I love you" line. She gave a sad, disappointed sort of smile to her dad as they drove, "Dad... if it's gonna be that much of a pain in the side I can just tell him no after this date... heck if you want I can just cancel now... I don't want to be that much of a hassle. I mean... I am looking forward to it, of course, but..."

She cut herself off, looking away from her dad. Damn it... if she talked anymore she was gonna make herself cry. She was already tearing up. She wanted to have a chance, at least. She didn't want it to be this difficult. She just wanted a normal date with a normal boy. Her dad didn't get to love anybody. No one was safe. It was too much of a hassle. It... honestly she'd never trade this life for any other (not that she knew any other) but she didn't want to be alone. Her dad was amazing, but eventually, he'd be gone, right? She'd be alone. If she struck out on her own once she was old enough... she'd be alone. She was already alone. She knew basically no one her age. For whatever reason, right now, that loneliness felt suffocating.

"He'd probably hate me if he knew me anyway," she muttered, defeatist already, at least in part thanks to her dad's own defeatist attitude towards dating.

Casey Kemp

Glancing over in the direction of Ada he couldn't help but frown. "Hey, do me a favor and shush. You're a Kemp. When things get tough, we don't back out of the fight. We wipe the blood out of our mouth and go in for round two. If you honestly think you dating this boy is going to be the biggest problem in my life, you've got worse memory than I do. I can think of at least fourteen other instances in my life where I was on deaths doorstep. This kid is nothing more than an aggravation, and a potential one at that. You're going to go on this date, and if you like him, you'll go on more. Alright? Don't get that pessimistic attitude, doesn't suit you."

Turning onto a street he blew a small sigh, focusing on the road. "As much as I dislike his father, and trust me if I could have gotten away with it I'd have snapped his spine, the kid seems nice enough. I don't trust his power, obviously...but I can account for that." Especially since an easy solution had already expressed interest in hiring him...sometimes the universe tossed him a curveball like that he supposed. "If he finds out, and he hates you? Damn shame, he's missing out on the most wonderful girl I know. He seems pretty star-struck over you though, so I think you'll be fine. Just don't go dropping answers to his deep questions, alright?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

tabby.pngThe Crater - Pt. 1, Tabby
Tabby groaned as Axiom dragged the now-unconscious man away as Beast ate the carcass. Geezus this man was more of a pain than he looked, but... at least he could fit inside a tunnel............ actually that made her kind of wonder what would happen if Thomas transformed inside a tunnel. Ah, well. Probably a bad idea. Most things were a bad idea with this creature. Others stepped in to scoop up the captive and take him away, and she was left, once again alone, to deal with the beast. It made short work of the carcass, though it was a better meal than steak for it for sure. Would Thomas end up full after this? Focus Tabby! Focus!

"You did such a great job today. I promise you'll get to smash more soon, as soon as we find that little man's friends... but for right now you need to go to sleep again. Okay?" she coaxed the beast, though in the back of her mind she worried about Thomas having to go for a round two on the same day. The poor guy hated this. Hopefully, there wouldn't be a round two, but the tunnels were like pandora's box! There was no telling what was going to go in or come out of those things.

Quasar, Airborne, heading towards Villin house

It had been a slow day overall, not a lot she could have responded too and handled well enough anyways. Besides...Jade had insisted she run routine maintenance on a majority of her units today, leaving her with just Knight for now. A call had gone out recently about a young child going missing had gone out, and she knew she could most certainly handle that. It was just a little boy running away from home after getting angry, right? No big issues. Thanks to Knight she'd be able to sweep sectors in quick order and probably find the boy in time for lunch. Jetting overhead in a flyby of the house she stalled, hovering in the air before reversing direction, landing softly on the ground. Starting towards the door she stalled as she grew closer to a woman also waiting...another hero? Running through databanks and hero registry popped up a Samantha Waters, the bladed wolf. Huh...says she retired though.

"Hope you don't mind assistance?" With the blade retracted into it's 'sheathe', the Knight unit just had a sort of iron man feel to it, perhaps a bit bulkier though. She offered a hand out towards Samantha, head giving a small nod. "If you and the mother don't object, I can keep an arial view of the streets and you can take the ground. We'll be able to find him quickly that way."
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Deathkitten Deathkitten

image0.jpg

Vera Villin.jpgVera Villin
The two heroes would hardly have time to talk to each other as Vera swung open the door with urgency and ushered them inside, "Hi! Hello! Thank you so much for coming please, please come in."

She looked like she had been crying, worried sick, and with a bandage or two still wrapped around her from the car accident just yesterday. Vera couldn't stop fidgeting and moving, the police officer that was seated on the sofa helpless to try to calm her down. She just wouldn't sit.

"The officers told me to wait for the heroes to get here and then you guys would handle it from there but I need to explain to you the situation first," she stammered, hardly taking a breath throughout her explanation, "Louie is six. He's wearing a - a green hoodie and red shorts. I don't know if he even thought to grab his umbrella or not. He and I were talking... we... I just found out he has powers and they're strong and just starting to show themselves. We don't know the full extent of them yet. He's at least somewhat like his dad. Creation powers to some extent. He made the farm that caused the accident and alert yesterday and the very same one that we crashed into ourselves. So they're definitely strong powers."

She had to take a breath, fingers tapping out of nervousness against the countertop, "I was worried... beyond worried... I sat him down and talked to him about it, about what our plan was going to be, about his dad... Ah... his dad died... it was power-related, so I'm extra cautious about this whole thing. I didn't even want him to get powers. He wants to be a hero though... he... I... we got in an argument. He stormed off and disappeared. I checked the entire house. He's not here. I... I don't know where he would have gone. Please find him... please."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

The Beast

As the monster finished devouring the carcass with little problem, it mulched up the last mound of food in its jaws before swallowing, attention going back to Tabby. Its eyes narrowed on her as she brought up the mention of sleeping for the day. "Don't want sleep. Want to crush little bugs!" It dragged a clawed hand into the rubble, creating a line of trenches in front of it. Of course, Tabby didn't take this as the final verdict, and what followed was an exchange that lasted for a couple minutes of her trying to calm the damn thing down. Eventually, she made enough headway that it swayed on it's legs like a drunkard before slowly falling to the ground, eyes going shut. This subsequently resulted in the Beast shrinking down and reverting back to a normal 5'10 Thomas who was very much unconscious, and very much unclothed...at least they brought a spare change with them, as well as the ol emergency blanket, right?

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

0EFEB72C-978C-4AE6-BD5E-CF22116D8BA3.jpeg
Samantha
Interactions: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Samantha had stood patiently munching her poky before she head the landing of someone behind her. Her ears perked up as she turned her head to look at the suit that had landed. Standing silent as she listened to the presumed woman speak before pondering on it. Well a little help might be nice till she got fully back into the groove and all. She looked to her to speak before the door swung up commanding her attention. Staring the lady down she listened carefully before being asked to come in. Turning back to the suit to speak.

“sure thing kid. Though I’ll probably find them rather quick so let’s finish this up and get searching.” She said with a gentle tap to her nose before heading inside. The whole time she listened with focus. Hearing the mothers numerous please and cries for them to help and when she was done Samantha waited a moment before walking up to her. Without a word she wrapped her arms around the woman’s neck and pulled her into a tight and loving hug. She knew this feeling that Ms.villin had all to well. “Do not worry any more Miss. I will find you’re boy ok.” She whispered quietly into her ear as she slowly pulled away and cupped her cheeks. “Right now though. I need something from you. Something with Louie’s fresh scent on it. A shirt, a sweater. Does he have some kind of toy he always has, maybe a blanket. I need one of those to find you’re boy for you ok.” She said softly to Ms.Villin. Though she was clear, conscience, and straight to the point her tone screamed understanding of her pain and an undying will go help her.​

Quasar

Kid? Samantha was only eight years older than her. She reached 'human' maturity after a year for cripes sakes! Bah, whatever. There was no malice in the statement, annoying as it had been. Being ushered into the room she stood patiently as the mother had her panic attack and tried to explain the situation as best she could. This was...well, frankly, a bit of a mess. "Miss Villin, please calm down. We'll find your son." It seemed Samantha was more for the 'hands on' approach to calming the poor woman down, wrapping her in a hug. Well, seemed Samantha was getting information her way, she may as well try the officer. Approaching the officer she gave a nod, voice cutting in again. "While the wolf speaks with Miss Villin, do we know anymore about the boys powers? Beyond him manifesting and creating things such as farms in the center of free-ways? Have there been any other incidents related?"

They were looking for a needle in a haystack essentially, so even if she could cover a lot of ground quickly they'd be slow. She could probably run a facial recognition search on anyone she saw, but she'd need an up to date photo. Turning her head she raised a hand, as if to get her attention. "Miss Villin, do you have an up to date photo of your son? That would help me find him a bit faster."
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Vera Villin.jpgVera Villin
Vera nodded, smiling weakly at Samantha as she was hugged and consoled. She'd save feeling better for when he was home. "That... yes. Yes, I should have something that smells of him. Maybe his blanket?" she rushed off to his room and returned with a spiderman throw blanket, "Here. He cuddles this when he's sleepy. Does... does tracking a scent really work when it's pouring out like this? I'd think it'd be harder..." She didn't doubt the hero's abilities, of course, she was more just surprised, and ever concerned. If it didn't work, they could go in circles to no avail.

She futzed with her phone to try to find the most up-to-date picture she had of her boy, while the officer spoke to Quasar.

"Considering his abilities are freshly manifested, we don't have a good idea of what he's capable of. I swear kids are getting stronger and stronger these days though..." he sighed, "Anyway. The farm incident is the only one confirmed. The heroes that rescued the mother and son from the car crash said the boy was creating health kits like from a video game. The farm itself seemed to be straight from a game too. That's the only linking factor right now, and it makes a lot of sense. Louie is big into games, according to his mom. Always wants to play one. Since he was strong enough to make a farm with a working inventory system... we called for heroes... just in case."

Vera nodded along to what he said, then offered her phone to Quasar, "This is Louie. I took that picture maybe... two days ago? Three? You can airdrop it to yourself or I can send it to you or you can take a picture yourself... I don't know. My best idea would be that he'd go somewhere nearby, but it's raining so bad I can hardly see. My car's totaled... I can't go out and drive looking for him."

The officer piped up, "I'll keep my ear to the radio and social to see if anyone sees something a little too close to be cosplay, and notify you two accordingly. I'm going to stick here with Miss Vera, however. Most times when a kid gets angry and storms off, they come back in short order. I'd prefer someone to be here if he does. Beyond that, if little Louie's really pissed at his mom, he might hide if he sees her coming, so she can't come with."

"I appreciate you not leaving me alone, officer..." Vera muttered with a depressed sigh, "I just... with all this violence going on... all the OA nonsense... I'm worried about him. I don't want some villain getting a bright idea."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

31E643B6-8C53-4113-91D8-B01BC9320C0D.jpeg
Samantha
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Samantha watched as Ms.Villin went off to get the requested things. When she came back Samantha greeted her with a gentle smile as she took the blanket. “While it is more quote on quote Difficult. I can still track him with relative ease so there is no need to worry.” She said softly to Ms.Villin to help calm her a little more. For now she turned her attention to the conversation. Unable to help but wonder how weird it might look, to have a stranger sniffing you’re child’s personal blanket. Even if it was to find the child she figured she would wait. Though taking a quick gentle sniff to start familiarizing herself.

Listening to the two talk she took in all the info. “So he can bring game worlds to life. If he does use his powers that will be helpful in finding him. We appreciate you’re efforts officer.” She said softly to him before looking back to Ms. Villin. “I won’t let anyone do anything to him Ms. Villin.” She said to them before giving her one more smile of reassurance before she walked over, pulling some old tech from her pocket she handed it to the mother. “This is some old tech. I’ll be able to notify you the instant I have found him and you will be able to talk to You’re boy through it. Rest assured Ms. Villin I will find you’re child and bring him home safe.” She said to her. Giving her one last hug before she nodded her goodbyes to the officer and her and turned for the door figuring the robot would follow.

Getting to the door she stopped and brought the blanket to her nose. Sniffing it gently and taking in the scent of the child before ending with one deep inhale before she folded the blanket neatly and set it down on the nearby stand then exited the building. As soon as she was out she pulled a cigarette out and lit it, slipping it between her lips and taking in a deep breath to calm her nerves a little as Well as sniffing around the general area to find the freshest track as she waited for the robot.​

Last edited:
1601043211655.pngThe Tunnels
While Tabby tended to poor Thomas, making sure he was covered in a blanket, clothes to the side for when he was aware enough to take them, etc... The tunnels offered a foreboding entrance to the now-lone Axiom. Once inside, there was no connection. His radio fizzled and crackled with static before it filled the cavernous length of the tunnel with silence. It looked as if something had dug the walls of the tunnel out with its own might, something beyond just manmade. Then, whatever made it smoothed out the walls, ceiling, and floor into rough but equal stone.

There was no end to the tunnel in sight, but after a minute or two of silence, a sound could be heard coming forward.

Scraping, like a number of thin limbs dragging against the floor, and then... the squeaking of a wagon's wheel. Out of the darkness came an abomination, some combination of a spider-like creature and a fleshy wagon. Its pace was steady, heading straight for Axiom without hesitation or change.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

ada.jpgAda
Ada whined a long groan and turned away from her dad a little more, looking out the window, "I knowww. I just... I'm not even pessimistic, I'm just worried. I've never done this before. I'm also worried about what happens if I really like him! If he finds out about us somehow, like with that ability of his or whatever... If I end up liking him, then it'd be really hard to kill him or make him disappear. I guess that's what I'm most afraid of... aside from me just generally scaring him off like most boys. His guards are bought from the sounds of it, so he's at least familiar with the idea, but like... at what point would it be fine for him to know? What precautions would we have to take at that point?"

She groaned again, melting into her seat as she slouched down, "Ugh! I know I know. I'm thinking way too far ahead. Gah, I'm so nervous. I know better than to answer any deep questions or whatever. I wasn't born yesterday. He's pretty gullible anyway, probably in part thanks to his abilities. He's probably used to fact-checking someone when they aren't around to see it. I can lie to him as easy as butter on toast."

Her mood perked up as they arrived at home, remembering her own little investigative work, "Oh! Speaking of! How'd I do? I tried to ask important questions and stuff. I got him to tell us about his guards and stuff!"

Last edited:
62faac751fa2b98a5be0adac1ceacad7-jpg.685184
AXIOM

Axiom ventured through the tunnel in silence, looking for anything that stood out to him and give him some clue to if this was related to the Occard Alliance. As he ventured further, he noticed the tunnel was losing his fine, smooth architecture and began looking slightly more crude in comparison. Perhaps from the Attack, but he began to feel uneasy as he notices that this part of the tunnel looks like someone ....Something carved themselves manually. Axiom presses his earpiece only get immediate static. He figured, he was underground after all. He didn't feel like talking to All-see anyway with that mess they had him do. Axiom suddenly heard something coming down the tunnel in front of him. His body tenses up as he lights his armor even more to get a better view, only to immediately regret it as he sees some insect-like abomination coming his direction. Axiom's mind began shifting through his options. He could try dodging out the way but there wasn't nearly enough room to do that. He could attack it but everyone back at base might want to look into this thing. So, his only option comes down to paralyzing it. Axiom quickly pokes the ground with his finger and a single stream of electric side-winding towards the creature until it makes direct contact with it.
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Antonii.jpgAnthony
Anthony chuckled at the excited young girl whom Corvus treated as a sort of daughter. He thought about it for a moment, but decided rather quickly as he sat himself up on the edge of the bed, "Do allow me the privilege of coming with, would you? I wear my mask around regardless, and I do imagine with that in tow, as long as I don't go trying to touch you, I'd probably be fine? I'd love to get to know you a bit more, dear. After all, you're rather dear to a dear friend of mine."

He stood, taking a moment to test his bearings before he slid on his gas mask and placed upon his head his top hat. His voice, though slightly quieter, came through rather clear - he was accustomed to this by now and knew how to speak in one, "Just as well, if you'll allow me, I'd adore treating you both to a couple of indulgences on my coin. I know a delectable bakery nearby, and they have all manner of treats and beverage. If that doesn't suit your fancy, then perhaps instead I could treat you both to some of my home cooking. Corvus would be able to cleanse my house in a snap, I'm sure, so I don't mind your own miasma sticking around whilst you're in."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Quasar

Listening carefully as the officer gave her a rundown to the best of his ability, she nodded slowly. "I see. With that in mind, it's a fair shot he'll gravitate towards locations that appeal to his interest. Perhaps a video game store, or a toy shop. If he's upset, he'll likely be seeking out a means of comfort, in this case it's video games. In the event he manifests something to strike out against us, we'll take precautions to calm him down without getting smashed by donkey kong." Turning her attention to Vera's phone she stared at the picture, taking her own 'snapshot'. "No worries, no airdrop or download needed. My suit has his picture now. I'll be running facial recognition scans in the background systems, and I'll get an alert when and if he shows up in my sights."

She tilted her head a bit, wishing she could give a comforting smile. "Don't worry Miss Villin. We'll get your son back." Following after Samantha towards the door she glanced at her, then towards the stormy outside air. "I'm pulling up the closest game shops now. I'll do flybys there and the surrounding streets to try to find Louie, we'll cover more ground if we split up. Here, take this." Reaching up to the side of her head, she plucked off a small 'piece' which strongly resembled an ear piece, offering it to Samantha. "We can stay in touch this way, it's tuned to my suits personal comms. If either of us find Louie, we call for the other. Good luck, Bladed Wolf." Provided Samantha took the earpiece, Quasars thrusters kicked in and slowly lifted her into the air, her head darting in a direction. "Closest game shop is in this direction, I'm off." Shooting off down the street in a low fly-by, she scanned the street below. The advanced positioning system was running, facial scan system was running, a lot to manage...but it felt sort of natural to her. Then again, this was all parts of her 'brain' working at once and not actual systems, so no wonder it was natural to her.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Deathkitten Deathkitten

image0.jpg

Casey Kemp

"Ada, just live in the moment right now. That's all you can do right now. If there's complications, we'll face them when we face them. Leave the planning and strategy to me for now, alright? I'll take your input on job planning, but for this...just go with what happens. I'll let you know when it's safe to tell him though, alright? Your old man has had zero luck with relationships, but your grandfather got married, right? He gave me an entire college thesis on 'breaking the news'. Just enjoy yourself, have better luck than I have. That's all I ask." He didn't want Ada to live her life alone, she deserved better than that. He didn't even live his life alone, he had her here. He didn't really need anyone else. A sick feeling crawled into his stomach and the back of his mind...dear god if she figured herself a natural dater she might try to set him up with something. The thought made him want to gag.

"Speaking of his fact-checking, I'm going to pull a few strings so he can't do just that on us. I'll place that call while you're on your date. I am extremely proud of you. I left those questions out of my own questioning so you could try to snag them. I'd honestly have had to talk to you if you passed up that opportunity. I can go digging easy enough, so if he didn't want to tell me at the time I'd have found out anyway." Hiding the car and heading into their little 'home' with Ada, he went to the armory to assemble the gun and put it up. "I'm going to grab my kit and put it in its secure case. Always best to be prepared. I'm not going to run off on you otherwise. I know you're nervous but you got this." After about seven minutes he had his kit again, and was heading out to the car with her again. "By the way, did I mention how much I hate his father?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back