• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Brothers: The Ten Pillars

OOC
Here
d4tm3fv-ef481ab2-187a-4d88-9ac9-53caae9ca515.png
"Indeed, you're correct," Peregrine responds with a nod. "Iron Knuckles are renowned for their imposing presence, clad in armor from head to toe. Their stature is unmistakable, towering over most other warriors. And their reputation for strength precedes them."

As they continue across the bridge, the sound of heavy footsteps echoes in the distance. Peregrine's gaze sharpens as he scans the horizon. "Speak of the devil," he murmurs, spotting a figure emerging from the other end of the bridge.

A Darknut strides confidently toward them, its armor gleaming in the sunlight. Towering and formidable, it exudes an aura of strength and authority. Despite the intimidating appearance, there's a sense of discipline in its movements, a controlled power.

Peregrine steps forward, his demeanor composed yet ready for whatever may come. "Greetings, noble warrior," he addresses the Darknut with respect. "I am Peregrine, a Zenith Knight. My companion and I seek an audience with your leaders, in hopes of discussing matters of mutual interest."

The Darknut stands in silence for a moment, his sword already dran. Not that he had a sheath for it anyways. With his red eyes, he looks between Peregrine and Cyan. "None shall pass beyond this point....Turn back from whence you came. Any attempt will be dealt with swiftly and unceremoniously...."
Masters (1).jpg
Peregrine looks at the Darknut for a moment before looking to Cyan, then back to the Legionnaire. "I am sorry, warrior, but this is the upmost importance."

"It matters not to me. And if it matters not to me, it will not matter to his Divinity." the Darknut remarks, his position unmoving.

"If our words will not convince you, we are willing to prove the strength of our determination. If we must, Darknut." Peregrine warns. This was a imperative matter and waiting for approval wasn't an option. Whatever they needed to do to get through, they'd have to take it.

"By all means. My watch has been rather drab today. Which one of you wishes to fall first?" the Darknut asks.

"My friend here is also a skilled swordsman. Probably more so than you. Are you truly prepared to shoulder the ensuing defeat?" Peregrine remarks with a hint of sarcasm in his voice

"Do you question my mettle? I am a Legionaire of the Darknut Legion! Let him step forward and I will show you the diference between a mere swordsman and Darknut soldier!" the Darknut proclaims with vigor as he's ready to prove himself.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Chrom was about to argue with Layton, when the roar and the call of the enemy captain stopped him. “We can discuss this more later. Troops! Formation at the front gates!” The army of Ylisse gathers to face the Gao army.
Ploegy Ploegy SheepKing SheepKing GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

Juri manages to wrestle out of Corrins’ grip, spinning to her feet and facing the group. “Shit. Too much for me to handle. Just you wait punks! I won’t be as nice next time!” She shouts before making a strategic retreat.
SheepKing SheepKing Forevermore Forevermore

Hayden was just confused by all of this. But they were happy to have helped. “I’m terribly sorry, but what exactly is this about an evil tree?”
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Gears Gears SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

Mog and Shadow
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Gears Gears GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy
"Evil tree? I met my share of evil beings. This might be no different then the Black Arms." Shadow replied."Though this is confusing indeed."
"That's the spirit friend Yoshi,Kupo!" Mog said cheerfully to Yoshi.
"We can all stop this evil tree! I shall aid all of you with my dances Kupo!"

Pikachu & Dark Pit
Interactions: Sheik & Samus ( Forevermore Forevermore ), Tetra ( A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity ), Cream & Cheese ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 )

"Chachu!" Pikachu squeaked happily upon seeing the armor-clad bounty huntress. She leaped down from Sheik and ran over to Samus, where she then sat down and raised a paw toward her in greeting. "Chachu! Pikapi! Chaa~!"

Dark Pit stopped upon hearing Samus's voice. He wasn't surprised by her appearance; there was no mistaking the sounds of her power armor's foot steps. Under most circumstances, Dark Pit would've ignored everyone and kept to his own path, but even he wasn't foolish enough to brush off Samus Aran. It was more than just a simple acknowledgement of the bounty hunter's power, however: if it was not for Metroid, Kid Icarus wouldn't exist! As such, Pit had a lot of affection for Samus, and from Dark Pit, a deep respect that was shown by the dark angel turning to face Samus and make direct eye-contact with her.

But Dark Pit was the physical manifestation of Pit's repressed thoughts, urges, and instincts. Rebellion is as much his nature as it is a bird's to fly! The high regard that both Pits held for Samus did not mean that the dark reflection was going to roll over for her. "I go where I want. I have to find Pit." Dark Pit turned his gaze away, annoyance on his features as he muttered, "That idiot's got himself into trouble again, I know it."

Dark Pit would not be able to explain what he felt as he slept the night before, and even if he did he doubted anyone would make sense of it. All he knew was that some great and terrible darkness had seized his twin, an all-consuming terror that overcame even Pit's noble spirit. While he no longer sensed that Pit was held sway by this force, it was a sensation he wouldn't soon forget. Just what in the name of Heaven happened?

Now wasn't the time to dwell on it. Dark Pit locked eyes with Samus once more. "Do not stop me."

It was then that the little rabbit girl, Cream, and her Chao, Cheese, landed and pleaded for Dark Pit to not leave. Dark Pit turned his fierce red eyes toward the girl and spoke bluntly, "Go home."

Though it sounded like a threat, it was anything but. While Dark Pit did not know all of the details, what he did know was that the Super Smash Brothers were now considered enemies of the realm, and their presence would put this innocent child in harm's way. Without another word, Dark Pit turned away from the group and continued on his chosen path.

***​
The Lake Shore
Interactions: Princess Zelda ( SheepKing SheepKing ), Link ( Forevermore Forevermore ), Corrin & Marth ( A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity )

Nurse Joy, the sister of the Nurse Joy who Joker freed from the Stadium, approached the group as Corrin returned to the form of a woman. "Sir Link, Prince Marth, Lady Corrin! I'm sorry to be so forward, but do you have any news of the Stadium? Some of my sisters may still be trapped there! Oh! Lady Corrin, you're injured. Please, let me take care of that." As Nurse Joy was about to grab her first-aid kit from the laboratory, she spotted the Mouser and the ring he wore as a belt. "Hey! That's my Keystone!"

The Lake Scientist cackled. "So, a full medicine cabinet and the return of the stolen ring; to think such good could come from a ruffian like that one! Ah, that reminds me. Excuse me, Princess Zelda." Upon getting the princess's attention, the Scientist gently pressed a bottle into her hands. "Just a little something to help that raven-winged rascal recover from the bump on his head." He then winked at her mischievously. "Make him take two a day, and I guarantee you'll have a brand new angel!"

The bottle contained vitamin gummies in the shapes of Yoshi heads, smiling flowers, and heart fruits. How cute!

From Marth's grip, the Mouser ringleader groaned as he slowly came to his senses. "Ugh... where am I? Where hast thou taken me...?" The first thing the rodent thief saw was the vacant features of Big the Cat. Mouser let out a high-pitched shriek and fainted dead away! Big blinked slowly, expression not changing in the slightest.

Nurse Joy carefully removed the ring and Keystone from the unconscious Mouser. "This is wonderful! With the Keystone, I can call Rayquaza from the lake!"

user112479.jpeg

Kaoyàn watched Sephiroth's cold chuckle with a sense of intrigue, his eyes sparkling with curiosity. As the one-winged angel spoke of his goals, Kaoyàn simply listened, absorbing the weight of his words.

"Ah, the allure of mystery and danger," Kaoyàn remarked, his voice carrying a hint of amusement. "But fear not, my friend, for I am no stranger to the dance with death. As a poet and a seeker of truth, I am drawn to the shadows as much as I am to the light."

He paused for a moment, his gaze lingering on Sephiroth's retreating figure. "Perhaps our paths will cross again, in this grand theater of life. Until then, may the symphony of your ambitions play on, one-winged angel."

With a graceful flourish, Kaoyàn vanished into the depths of the Mushroom Platforms, leaving behind only the whisper of his presence.
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

hulk
───────────────────────────────────────────

Location: Mountain Falls | Interactions: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore
The Smash Bros had never failed... Shulk supposed that was factual though it was always after heavy loss that they were. That was a point he decided to keep to himself though. It was best to leave his melodramatic thoughts in the back of his own mind and not let them slip from his lips.

After a brief moment of silence, Shulk nodded his head and turned back in the direction they had been previously moving. He could continue to think however he pleased, but none of it would change the situation they found themselves in. He had to press on and seek answers for himself. Assumptions would get them nowhere even if he formulated them off logic and past experiences within the realm.

Without another word, the visionary moved forward. It wasn't that he wished to come off cold in the moment, but he wasn't sure what to say. His mind was far too bogged down by his own thoughts of how to approach their situation that conversation had been pushed to the back of his mind. That only seemed to open the way for a vision to cut through and break that train of thought. It seemed he had jinxed that as well. Even as his eyes faintly glowed, Shulk continued to walk on, trusting his other senses to guide him while his eyes were blinded by the scenes that flashed before him.

It was a hard scene to take in. Flames danced across the fallen Stadium as it laid in ruins in the plains that had sat beneath it. Bodies of fallen soldiers which were mangled beyond recognition laid among the rubble. This was where they had met their end. It was horrific, though far from the first time Shulk had seen such horrors.

He pushed those thoughts aside as the scene played on and a Nopon appeared from nearby and moved closer to his focal point. It wore some big, fancy hat with an oversized fur coat. The tips of her wings had golden rings on each "finger" and pearl bracelets wrapped around the middle. Her eyes seemed to have some star-like shape in them though a long, purple fringe poked out from the right side of her hat and nearly blocked one of them. Her mouth seemed to move, but given it was merely a vision no sounds would come from it. Instead he was forced to read lips. "He did this." It was an bizarre statement and Shulk was sure he had misinterpreted what was said until a wanted poster with Joker on it was pulled from the Nopon's coat.

It was at that moment the vision cut off and Shulk was forced back to reality. Stumbling as the world around him became visible again, he lifted a hand up to his head and rubbed his temples as confusion overcame him. What had he just seen? He knew it was some glimpse of his future, what what it all meant was far over even his own head. Had some of the Smash Bros gone rogue? He hoped not. The thought of it caused his stomach to drop. Something wasn't right.

Trying to brush off his concern, Shulk looked back over his shoulder at Min Min and Lucas knowing he couldn't tell them what he had seen. He needed to verify it all, but who knew how long it would be before they'd reach the plains around the Stadium. Still, he had to know.

Cream and Cheese
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Forevermore Forevermore
Cream gasped as she heard Dark Pit's replied.
The dark angel refused to cooporate.
The ypung rabbit was determined to bring Dark Pit back.
" No. Princess Zelda entrusted me with the mission to bring you back. Our friends need you! You can't do this yo us!" She said being surprisingly firm.

yra / ythra

Location: Shiny Sand Shores | Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
There wasn't much Pyra could do as she found herself trapped and the water within her magical prison began filling up at a rather alarming rate. Looking the Sea Witch as she approached her, the aegis narrowed her eyes. It sounded like she was after the crystal they had gotten from the Ghost Ship. Unfortunately, she had no clue where it had ended up, though she doubted this Zola would believe a word that would come out of her mouth, thus she opted for silence.

It was a difficult ordeal, especially as she was forced to watch the villagers try to fight for her safety, but what could she even offer? The last thing she wanted was to declare that Toon Link had it and send potential danger his way, wherever he might be.

Swallowing down her own concerns, she cast her gaze downward, watching the water continue to fill up. All she could do was wait for the eminent moment where she would be forced under and eventually pass out. That was until she heard Pit's voice and she lifted her head to observe what was happening outside the bubble. She wasn't sure where the angel had come from, but it was a relief to see him alive and seemingly doing well. That was a relief, although it would have likely eased Mythra's mind more than her own. Sadly, she didn't think her other self would be coming back any time soon given the emotional distress she had been under.

Pushing the thought aside, there wasn't much she could do from her position except watch the battle outside. While it made Pyra feel utterly useless, she couldn't change her situation. Sighing softly, she felt the water rising higher as the fight raged on and soon enough she'd be fully submerged. Closing her eyes, she sucked in a deep breath before her cage was filled over her own head. She wasn't sure how long she'd last, but she had to hold out.

As she teetered between consciousness, the water burst from around her and the moment she was free, Pyra fell to her knees gasping for air. How many times would she be forced to almost drown in this world? Maybe she didn't want to know the answer. She didn't pondered the question long as she stayed kneeled over still catching her breath. It was clear she was in no position to currently fight.

Ploegy Ploegy GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

Fawful, unbeknownst to the trio, had hidden a small piece of himself away in one of Toon Links’ bottles. Transferring his consciousness over as the rest of him faded away. If they wouldn’t get the Zolas’ gem for him, he’d be patient, and wait for them to take him to it.

Toon Link
Location: A coastline in the northwestern part of the Smash Realm (Subspace Emissary Map)
Interactions: Forevermore Forevermore

"Well, it's about time I was brought into this game!" Cranky Kong exclaimed from his rocking chair, waving his cane. "If I had been in charge, we'd be further along in the plotline, as bare-bones and unoriginal as it is!"

Cranky leaned back into his rocking chair and grumbled. His cabin sat alone on a tranquil beach to the north of Shiny Sand Shores. Despite the troubles that plagued the Smash Realm, Cranky's life had been relatively peaceful and undisturbed.

"Ha!" Cranky scoffed. "That's because that circus clown reject Lunaris and his cronies know better than to mess with an old ape with a big stick! Why, if I were a PC instead of an NPC, his behind would already be wearing my footprint, with a few bumps on his head for good measure! Might even make him less ugly too! Who wears a mask unless they're so darn ugly that bananas peel themselves upon seeing his mug?"

Cranky's ranting was cut off by a BOOM, followed by a shockwave that knocked the rocking chair back and sent the Kong tumbling on the ground. Fortunately for him, Cranky was very resilient for his age, and after a lot of grumbling and groaning he managed to get back onto his feet.

"K. LUMSY!" Cranky shouted. "Have you been stuffing your face with overly ripe mangos from the ground again??"

A massive Kremling head poked out of the tree canopy. "Uh, no? It wasn't K. Lumsy!"

Before any more words could be spoken, a beam of light appeared in the horizon, above the sea, and a large white machine ascended into the heavens. Almost immediately after, a small green speck fell from the sky and landed on the beach some distance away from Cranky's cabin.

"What was that?" Cranky asked.

"It came from the sky," the gigantic Kremling answered helpfully.

"I know it came from the sky,"
Cranky said with barely contained temper, "I was asking what it was!" The old gorilla then shook his head. "Never you mind. I'll go check it out! You keep gathering those ingredients like I told you to!"

"Okay!" K. Lumsy responded cheerfully.

Cranky sighed despairingly as he slowly made his way down the shoreline. "Really? A gas joke? THAT is my introduction?!"

When Cranky finally reached the spot where he was sure object from the sky landed, he found a group of Gnawtys in a huddle. Apparently they were investigating the disturbance as well. Without a moment's hesitation, Cranky pummeled the large blue beavers with his walking stick.

"SHOO! Go on! Get out of here! Get lost you flea-bitten, lazy-eyed, buck-toothed rodents! Get out of here before you're black AND blue!"

The Gnawtys scattered, and Cranky was met with a rather peculiar sight: a pair of tiny booted feet sticking out of the sand! He poked the legs and they twitched.

"K. LUMSY!!"

It was the work of a moment for K. Lumsy to pull Toon Link out of the sand. The poor boy lay upon the beach, unconscious and worse for wear. The giant Kremling was full of empathy for the tiny Hylian.

"Aww, he's so cute! Poor thing! Cranky, can we keep him? Pleeeeeeeease?"

Cranky ignored K. Lumsy as he closely inspected Toon Link. He muttered to himself as he poked and prodded a few places, carefully maneuvered limbs, and briefly opened a large cat eye.

"K. Lumsy, bring the boy to my cabin. I pray to Inka Dinka Doo that you managed to gather at least SOME of those potion ingredients!"

44460515-FAAF-4690-A08E-6DAE673A624F.jpeg

Mewtwo

The legendary physic Pokémon Mewtwo … has no idea where he is or how he got there! All he could see was trees and bananas for miles.

“Where am I?” He thought to no one in particular. He would scan the environment and immediately spot three individuals in a beach area. They looked to be …. apes, monkeys? He couldn’t tell. They were huddled around a small kid, poking and prodding him.

Mewtwo regarded them for a moment, pondering either he should reveal himself.

It took only a moment for him to come to a decision.

He approached the trio. Questions needed to be answered.

“Greetings,” he would say as he approached, I am in a bit of a pickle, I seem to have been displaced. Do you mind telling me where I am?”

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

Last edited:
Pit
Location: Shiny Sand Shores, a beach town on the western coastline of the Smash Realm
Interactions: Pyra/Mythra ( Ploegy Ploegy )

"Pyra!" Pit called out to the Aegis. "Are you alright?"

Before he could receive an answer, Aquamentus howled with fury and turned its one-eyed glare onto Pit. It lowered its head and prepared for a charging attack. The angel captain planted his feet and raised his hands in a grappling stance, a smirk on his face. From the corner of his eye, he saw the Zola Sea Witch raise her staff into the air and wave it in a wide circle. The winds became violent and the sky darkened with storm clouds.

"I shall drown you both as I should've done earlier!" she shouted as she spun her staff around and around.

The sea churned violently once more. Thunder boomed and lightning flashed in the darkened sky. Waddle Dees ran for shelter or for any solid object to hold onto so as to not be blown away. The Sea Witched laughed in wicked delight. Soon, the pitiful town will be enveloped within a hurricane!

"Wanya!"

The Sea Witch looked up. "Eh?"

The Adoring Fan Waddle Dee leaped from a rooftop and landed right on the Zola's face! Her shrieks were muffled as the Waddle Dee tugged on her head fins. Her limbs flailed, and the winds began to calm, her spell disrupted by the Waddle Dee's bold move. The other Waddle Dees saw their opportunity and pounced on the Sea Witch as well, until she was covered in them. The Sea Witch screamed as the little round critters clung onto her.

Waddle Doo charged up his Beam Attack, but the Sea Witch, while flailing and spinning about in a frantic attempt to shake off her attackers, danced out of range.

"WOO! You can do it, little guys!" Pit cheered on. The sounds of massive footsteps coming his way reminded Pit of the charging Aquamentus. "Oh, right!" He went back into the grappling stance just in time to wrap his arms around the dragon's snout and halt its charge. Then, in another show of incredible angelic strength, Pit suplexed it!

"My lady!" The two remaining Zola warriors arrived on the scene and rushed toward the Zola witch. "We're coming to save you--"

They were crushed under Aquamentus's body!

Pit jumped to his feet and thrusted a fist into the air. He was PUMPED! "Aw yeah! How'd you like that, huh?" Pit had spent many a night watching wrestling with Little Mac and Min-Min; he had been waiting a long time for the chance to attempt a suplex himself!

His moment of celebration over and the Sea Witch completely distracted by the furious Waddle Dees, the captain turned his attention back to Pyra. He ran over to her and slid to a halt before kneeling down. He reached out, but didn't touch her, instead choosing to lean from side to side to inspect the woman's condition. "Pyra?"

1710126224553.png

Any further chit-chat was cut short by the rumblings of a growl from the darkness, Pichu’s ears perked up as his little eyes darted around the area, determined to locate the source. A sound like that out here could only mean trouble, and right he was. A large feline sleuthed out the shadows, circling the group with malicious intent written all across its grinning face.

“Pi! Pi pi pi!”

The fur along Pichu’s back rose as he’d puff himself up to look bigger and chirped out a bark of his own, yelling at the animal to back off now. Yet, just as a pyroar wouldn’t listen to the demands of a feeble Dedenne, Pichu’s words evidently fell on deaf ears. The Gao held no interest in the squeaking rodent, Pichu barely a blip on its radar as it continued to prowl closer and closer. If that’s how they wanted to play, then Pichu would gladly teach the oversized skitty a lesson or two. He’d continue barking right at the beast, warning it that he and the others would surely make quick work of him. After all, what could just it do against a group of the best fighters out there? Yet, Pichu’s confidence melted away as he caught sight of the bright eyes shining from the shadows. This wasn’t a lone straggler they were dealing with, it’s a pack.

This realization was what finally made Pichu’s natural prey instincts kick in, as he shrunk back with a frantic squeak, hiding between the legs of the closest ally as more and more Gao began to surround the entire group and army. Despite this, he’d still continue his little show of bravery, barking, squeaking, and hissing from between his hiding spot as more and more Gao made their presence known.

It was a sea of beasts, each one eager to make it known about just how excited they were to dig into their next meal, pointing out any especially delicious humans or, to Pichu’s dismay, the “black and yellow bite sized snack”.

Yet, one in the group thought it possible to reason with these beasts, as the legs he was hiding behind walked forward, their owner, Luke trying to form some manner of dialogue, only to nearly get burnt by a fireball flung his way.

His hiding spot now gone, Pichu was left fully in hordes’ sight. His body trembled, the voice in the back of his head yelling for him to run and hide, but Pichu forced himself to stand his ground as the Gao’s leader made his presence known. Then with one command, the world was soon bathed in flame.

Already so small, Pichu was lucky enough that the flames went right past him, though for the humans too slow to duck down and unprepared for the attack, the same couldn’t be said. The crackling fire failed to mask the sounds of people screaming all around him. Pichu frantically squinted through flame and smoke in dread of the possibility one of his friends had got caught in the crossfire. It was a small blessing, however, that everyone quickly was accounted for. Surprised and deeply horrified at the bloodbath before them, yes, but still alive. Sora’s eyes soon fell onto Pichu, and as he gave the Pokémon instructions to fight unless it was necessary to flee, Pichu returned with a quick nod and “Pi!”

Sora's cheeky comment about cats and mice didn’t exactly bring a smile to his face, as Pichu grumbled from beneath Sora’s hand. But, lack of humor aside, the comment did manage to snap Pichu out of his fear. After all, Pichu wasn’t an ordinary rodent, or even an ordinary Pichu for that matter. If he could battle against the likes of other fiery kitties like Incineroar, he wasn’t going to let some silly prey and predator dynamics get a hold of him. And so, as Pichu looked towards the pack of Gao, he’d separate from the Keyblade wielder and quickly got to work, diving straight into the crowds of Gao.

1710126191206.png

Just as Sora said, Pichu’s height put him at an advantage, as through all the chaos it was difficult for any Gao to notice the little rodent scurrying below them, which left their ankles and legs perfectly defenseless. He’d slide under any beast nearby and bite hard into their ankle, delivering a painful shock of electricity before they could react in time. Then, dodging any swiping claws, Pichu weaved about their body, letting the Gao aim its fire right at him, as with his speed the beasts were more likely to miss and accidentally singe their comrades’ feet in the process, earning yelps and meows of alarm as the Gao surrounding Gao were left in confusion.

While this tactic certainly helped to cause strife from within the horde, it wasn’t effective at putting them down permanently. Pichu could only rely on his size and speed to avoid being burnt to a crisp, so he had to avoid getting close to their heads and mouths, instead prioritizing getting as many shocks and bites as he could in before fleeing the scene, which more often than not wasn’t enough to finish the job and if anything, left the Gao forces angered and all the more eager to burn everything around them in a blaze, which wasn’t exactly what Pichu intended. So, Pichu eventually darted his way out of the Gao crowds, looking for any other means to help everyone.

Unlike Sora, Pichu didn’t have any ice or water moves to help mitigate the flames, so unless a Rain Dance TM magically appeared in front of him, he’d have to focus his attention somewhere else. Chrom and Robin were directing what survivioring soldiers were left to defend the front gate, while Byleth focused all attention towards slaying as many Gao as possible with his whip like sword, something Pichu could only gulp at the thought of getting caught in the crossfires of. That left the current hiding Luke and Layton who went off to inspect…something? He looked really focused on whatever he was messing around with too, like he had a plan. Scurrying across the battlefield, Pichu climbed over the heads and bodies of both the living and the dead as he tried to reach Layton’s position. But, between the ice, earth, fire, and weapons that were flying about the battlefield, Pichu had to duck and weave about to avoid becoming roadkill. A stray Gao even caught him by the tip of Pichu’s tail, raising the flailing Pokémon up to his mouth to either burn or swallow him whole.

“Piii-CHUUU!”

It was only through a panicked thunder shock and skull bask to the forehead that a Pichu was able to force the Gao to drop him, fleeing before the beast could recover.

After some time, Pichu would finally make it to the stalls Layton stood near, and waving his hands to get the gentleman’s attention, he pointed at the catapult in confusion and curiosity. If Layton had any idea to get them out of this mess, Pichu was all ears and eager to help in any way he could!

Interactions: Darklord95 Darklord95 (Robin & Chrom) Ploegy Ploegy (Byleth & Sora) GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Layton & Luke)

• full

Interactions: Shulk, Min Min
    Tags: Ploegy Ploegy A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

~
    Lucas couldn't help but giggle as Min Min ruffled his hair, his blonde locks almost immediately resuming their interesting, spiky hairstyle afterwards. "D'aww shucks, Min Min..." Lucas mumbled. He couldn't help but smile at the fighter's upbeat attitude, and he quickly hastened to follow both her and Shulk down the mountain.

Maybe Min Min was right. Maybe the Smash Bros would come out of this stronger than before, just like they had in the past.

As they continued down the mountain, Lucas was taking in the sights of the Mountain Falls. The rushing water was peaceful, even though his abrupt entrance had proven that it was truly anything but. Lucas smiled slightly and turned to ask Shulk something when he caught sight of his eyes glowing. He seemed like he wasn't all there as he walked. Lucas bit his lip and kept quiet, wondering if he should call the attention of Min Min, before he saw him break out of his trance-like state and stumble a bit as he walked, rubbing his temples.

At this point, Lucas had seen enough to know that Shulk had seen some sort of vision. He took a breath, and asked timidly,
    "Hey, Shulk, is everything alright?"

Sephiroth watches as Kaoyan leaves wearing a stony expression he glanced in Roxas and Isabelle’s direction. Hastily making his way over to the pair intercepting them before they could do anything. “ So we meet again, boy.” His voice was cold as ice and bore his serpentine eyes into Roxas’s eyes as if staring into the kid’s soul. Sensing the boy’s fear is easy to pick up with his Jenova genetics. “ You have doubts on whether you should fight me or run. I'll make this easier for you..” His tone still carried that ice it’s frozen now like a predator ready to pounce on their prey. “ I suggest running away, you are no match for me unless you are a masochist and enjoy pain and suffering..” He chuckled, his gaze went to Isabelle then back to Roxas. “ I’m feeling mighty generous today. I'll give you two a head start to run, ignore the chance I’ll not hold back, that's not a threat.” He crossed his arms in front of his chest waiting idly for the duo to make their choice. Being brave in the face of fighting a pointless battle isn’t smart in his honest opinion, so he let Roxas and Isabelle choose whether they run or fight. The idea of them taking him, the demon of Gaia is laughable. He stood there menacingly, towering over the pair.

SheepKing SheepKing Ploegy Ploegy

Last edited:
yra / ythra

Location: Shiny Sand Shores | Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Pyra hardly paid mind to what was occurring around her as her hazy mind tried to dial back in and focus. Her mind was all over the place though and every ounce of her being was doing whatever it could to keep herself from passing out right then and there. The sounds of battle still rang in her ears as she stared downward at the sand beneath her.

What was she doing?

That was a question she couldn't answer. Maybe she was pitying herself too much. Her body was screaming after all; begging for some real rest especially after she had now been doused in water multiple times. Her flames were struggling to rekindle because of it. Water was her natural weakness as much as she hated to admit it. She was weak and without Mythra to bail her out, the cracks in her own armor were beginning to show. It bothered her so much! As mopey as she felt, she couldn't let it consume her. She had to find a way to keep fighting.

Upon hearing Pit's voice, Pyra slowly lifted her head to look at the angel. A forced smile crossed her lips though her eyes hinted that she was suppressing other feelings. She wouldn't admit to it though, but a response dared to leave her lips, even if it wasn't entirely truthful: "I'm okay. Thank you."

While those first words might not be genuine, the thanks certainly was. She could only imagine where she might be if Pit hadn't shown up and she appreciated his aid. Her gaze didn't linger long on him though and she looked towards the Waddle Dees that had ambushed the Sea Witch. Despite how weak they seemed, they hadn't given up on this fight. Maybe she should be following their example.

Picking her sword up, Pyra rose to her feet though she wasn't entirely steadied on them yet. Her body was still trying to quickly recover, but unlike most blades her natural healing abilities had been stunted the moment she had given Rex half of her core crystal in order to keep him alive. In that regard she was no better than a human and as such that was a weakness as well. She couldn't think of it now though. Even if her body was exhausted, she had to push on.

"Any idea on how we can beat these things?" She had doubts that he would, but it wasn't as if she expected him to have all the answers. Pyra herself didn't even have all the answers and she was supposed to be some powerful being and yet she was far from that. "My flames didn't seem too effective against that monster so I'm unsure how well my abilities in their weakened state will help."

Toon Link
Interactions: Mewtwo ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss )

Cranky's head snapped up. It was clear by his expression that he was not pleased by Mewtwo's interruption. "You great test-tube twit! You're in the World of Trophies! The Smash Realm! Where do you THINK you are?! Aren't you some kind of powerful psychic? Can't you feel it? The world is in peril, and you're wasting precious time asking stupid questions! BAH!"

Cranky waved his stick at Mewtwo to force him to move out of the way, then continued on his trek toward his cabin. "K. Lumsy! Move your fat scaly butt or I'll move it for you!"

The titan-sized Kremling carefully scooped up Toon Link (whose pupils had changed to dizzy swirls), and beat Cranky to his cabin by simply turning to his left. Of course, he couldn't fit in the cabin. It took a few minutes before Cranky made it to his doorstep. From there, the Kong glared at Mewtwo and used his cane to point from Toon Link to the door of the cabin.

"You might as well make yourself useful and bring the boy inside. I'm too old and already did my time carrying children! K. Lumsy! Where are those ingredients??"

Cranky opened the door to his cabin by striking the end of his cane into it. He stepped inside and hobbled his way to an elaborate chemistry set. After slipping into a lab coat and safety goggles, he got to work! Strangely colored liquids bubbled within flasks set on burners, and foul-smelling smoke wafted into the air. Cranky added a tiny drop of an unknown chemical into a test tube. It shook and bubbled violently within the test tube holder before releasing a puff of flame then going still. Cranky nodded in satisfaction and emptied the contents of the test tube into a beaker. He then wandered to a shelf that held jars and bottles of various potion ingredients. He was looking at two in particular. They were identical containers and unmarked.

"Hmm..." Cranky stroked his beard thoughtfully. "One contains pomegranate juice, while the other contains highly concentrated Zinger venom... Now, which one was it again?"

Professor Layton
Interactions: Byleth & Sora ( Ploegy Ploegy ), Pichu ( SheepKing SheepKing ), Chrom & Robin ( Darklord95 Darklord95 )

Professor Layton had been busy at work with the catapult. He managed to raise the catapult arm until it was perfectly straight vertically, and he had attached two tower shields to the front for a protective barrier. As he held the tarp and some string and pondered, he saw movement from the corner of his eye and turned his thoughtful gaze to see Pichu. The little mouse Pokemon waved his arms at the Professor, then pointed at the large weapon with curiosity on his cute round features. Layton didn't have the Gift of Gab with animals like Luke did, but he had little trouble understanding the critter's intentions. Despite the chaos, Layton knelt down before Pichu and spoke kindly to the Pokemon.

"Pichu, was it? Actually, I could use your assistance. I need you to tie the end of this tarp to the top of the arm." Though Layton could sense an intelligence beyond that of a simple animal within Pichu, he still drew a quick and simple picture of the catapult with a sail on it, like a boat. "Do you understand?"

Layton then extended his arm toward the mouse to give him a lift toward the catapult arm. He couldn't reach the top on his own height which was why he hoped he could count on Pichu to tie the tarp in his stead, but at the very least he could give Pichu a boost! Once he did, he spared a moment to look at the battle still going on. Byleth was already dealing death to the wicked beasts, and Sora used ice to slow them down and stop their flames. He did not fail to notice the expression on the boy's face and called to him.

"Sora! I could use your assistance as well. Do you happen to have any wind magic to fill this sail?"

Now Layton, being a man of logic and whose every experience with "magic" turned out to be mere trickery, was normally not one to immediately believe in such things, but with recent events and what he had witnessed, what else could he call the powers that Byleth and Sora had demonstrated? At this point, whether it was real magic or some other form of trick didn't matter: lives were at stake! Should Sora come to Layton's call, the Professor would put his hands on the boy's shoulders and lock eyes with him, speaking firmly.

"I need you to take Luke and Pichu, and use this vehicle to get away from here. Professor Byleth and I will do what we can to stop these beasts and aid Lord Chrom and Lady Robin, and catch up to you."

The ambush wasn't going as well as the Gao had planned. A lot of the enemy army had been wiped out, but the Super Smash Brothers were proving their legendary status as champions of the World of Trophies. One Gao looked over his shoulder to see Layton and Pichu by the fortress gates.

"Aw, look! Some have gotten away!"

Another Gao groaned in response. "That means we'll have to chase them! Ugh, I thought we wouldn't have to do any chasing if we could just ambush them and take them out in one go! I haaaaate running!"

The Gao were formidable beasts in their own right, but they were incredibly lazy, and their heavy bodies didn't allow for fast movement. A Gao landed on his back after being thrown by Byleth's whip-sword and made no effort to get back up.

"Oooo! I need a nap! I think I'll just lie here..."

Only their leader, the Gao Captain, seemed to take enjoyment in pouncing and mauling his prey. Seeing is subordinates get discouraged and contemplate stopping their attack in favor of naps, he began swatting a few with his massive claws. "On your paws, you lazy fat-cats! Our job isn't done yet! No Gao sleeps until every one of them is ash!"

One unfortunate Gao, the one Byleth had tossed onto his back, squealed as the Captain closed his jaws around his throat and shook him like a rag-doll before throwing him. Terrified into action, the sphinx-like beast pushed himself to his paws and chased a soldier.

"I'm up, boss! I'm up! See! I'm fighting! I'm fighting!"

The Gao Captain pawed at the sand as he glared at Byleth. "You! You're mine!"

Flame spewing from his massive maw and claws fully bared, the Gao Captain leaped at the swordsman!

Last edited:

• Min Min
    The Brawlin' Ramen Bomber

________________________________________________________________________________________

As they walked down the mountainside, Min Min folded her arms tightly around herself, trying to brace herself for the long journey ahead. She longed to be back home already, but she wouldn't say that aloud. Min Min wondered vaguely how long it would take to see the faces of her friends from the ARMS league, her mother and father...it left a sick feeling in her stomach when her thoughts turned to if she would ever see them again...

However, she was brought out of her reverie when she caught sight of Shulk stumbling and looking back at her and Lucas in a shifty sort of way.

Lucas clearly saw that something was wrong too from the way he timidly asked Shulk if everything was alright with him, and the ramen bomber nodded and added, "You can tell us if something's bothering you."

Tags: Ploegy Ploegy Forevermore Forevermore

Last edited:
Toon Link
Interactions: Mewtwo ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss )

Cranky's head snapped up. It was clear by his expression that he was not pleased by Mewtwo's interruption. "You great test-tube twit! You're in the World of Trophies! The Smash Realm! Where do you THINK you are?! Aren't you some kind of powerful psychic? Can't you feel it? The world is in peril, and you're wasting precious time asking stupid questions! BAH!"

Cranky waved his stick at Mewtwo to force him to move out of the way, then continued on his trek toward his cabin. "K. Lumsy! Move your fat scaly butt or I'll move it for you!"

The titan-sized Kremling carefully scooped up Toon Link (whose pupils had changed to dizzy swirls), and beat Cranky to his cabin by simply turning to his left. Of course, he couldn't fit in the cabin. It took a few minutes before Cranky made it to his doorstep. From there, the Kong glared at Mewtwo and used his cane to point from Toon Link to the door of the cabin.

"You might as well make yourself useful and bring the boy inside. I'm too old and already did my time carrying children! K. Lumsy! Where are those ingredients??"

Cranky opened the door to his cabin by striking the end of his cane into it. He stepped inside and hobbled his way to an elaborate chemistry set. After slipping into a lab coat and safety goggles, he got to work! Strangely colored liquids bubbled within flasks set on burners, and foul-smelling smoke wafted into the air. Cranky added a tiny drop of an unknown chemical into a test tube. It shook and bubbled violently within the test tube holder before releasing a puff of flame then going still. Cranky nodded in satisfaction and emptied the contents of the test tube into a beaker. He then wandered to a shelf that held jars and bottles of various potion ingredients. He was looking at two in particular. They were identical containers and unmarked.

"Hmm..." Cranky stroked his beard thoughtfully. "One contains pomegranate juice, while the other contains highly concentrated Zinger venom... Now, which one was it again?"

Professor Layton
Interactions: Byleth & Sora ( Ploegy Ploegy ), Pichu ( SheepKing SheepKing ), Chrom & Robin ( Darklord95 Darklord95 )

Professor Layton had been busy at work with the catapult. He managed to raise the catapult arm until it was perfectly straight vertically, and he had attached two tower shields to the front for a protective barrier. As he held the tarp and some string and pondered, he saw movement from the corner of his eye and turned his thoughtful gaze to see Pichu. The little mouse Pokemon waved his arms at the Professor, then pointed at the large weapon with curiosity on his cute round features. Layton didn't have the Gift of Gab with animals like Luke did, but he had little trouble understanding the critter's intentions. Despite the chaos, Layton knelt down before Pichu and spoke kindly to the Pokemon.

"Pichu, was it? Actually, I could use your assistance. I need you to tie the end of this tarp to the top of the arm." Though Layton could sense an intelligence beyond that of a simple animal within Pichu, he still drew a quick and simple picture of the catapult with a sail on it, like a boat. "Do you understand?"

Layton then extended his arm toward the mouse to give him a lift toward the catapult arm. He couldn't reach the top on his own height which was why he hoped he could count on Pichu to tie the tarp in his stead, but at the very least he could give Pichu a boost! Once he did, he spared a moment to look at the battle still going on. Byleth was already dealing death to the wicked beasts, and Sora used ice to slow them down and stop their flames. He did not fail to notice the expression on the boy's face and called to him.

"Sora! I could use your assistance as well. Do you happen to have any wind magic to fill this sail?"

Now Layton, being a man of logic and whose every experience with "magic" turned out to be mere trickery, was normally not one to immediately believe in such things, but with recent events and what he had witnessed, what else could he call the powers that Byleth and Sora had demonstrated? At this point, whether it was real magic or some other form of trick didn't matter: lives were at stake! Should Sora come to Layton's call, the Professor would put his hands on the boy's shoulders and lock eyes with him, speaking firmly.

"I need you to take Luke and Pichu, and use this vehicle to get away from here. Professor Byleth and I will do what we can to stop these beasts and aid Lord Chrom and Lady Robin, and catch up to you."

The ambush wasn't going as well as the Gao had planned. A lot of the enemy army had been wiped out, but the Super Smash Brothers were proving their legendary status as champions of the World of Trophies. One Gao looked over his shoulder to see Layton and Pichu by the fortress gates.

"Aw, look! Some have gotten away!"

Another Gao groaned in response. "That means we'll have to chase them! Ugh, I thought we wouldn't have to do any chasing if we could just ambush them and take them out in one go! I haaaaate running!"

The Gao were formidable beasts in their own right, but they were incredibly lazy, and their heavy bodies didn't allow for fast movement. A Gao landed on his back after being thrown by Byleth's whip-sword and made no effort to get back up.

"Oooo! I need a nap! I think I'll just lie here..."

Only their leader, the Gao Captain, seemed to take enjoyment in pouncing and mauling his prey. Seeing is subordinates get discouraged and contemplate stopping their attack in favor of naps, he began swatting a few with his massive claws. "On your paws, you lazy fat-cats! Our job isn't done yet! No Gao sleeps until every one of them is ash!"

One unfortunate Gao, the one Byleth had tossed onto his back, squealed as the Captain closed his jaws around his throat and shook him like a rag-doll before throwing him. Terrified into action, the sphinx-like beast pushed himself to his paws and chased a soldier.

"I'm up, boss! I'm up! See! I'm fighting! I'm fighting!"

The Gao Captain pawed at the sand as he glared at Byleth. "You! You're mine!"

Flame spewing from his massive maw and claws fully bared, the Gao Captain leaped at the swordsman!
Mewtwo was taken aback by the monkey's rudeness and quite frankly was stunned into almost complete silence. He could only watch as the grumpy monkey walked but now that he has gotten over the shock of being displaced, he could sense it. Something was wrong. Very wrong. About this place, about everything.

He looked to the child and slowly lifted him up with his telekinetic powers and placed him gently onto a nearby bed. He still had questions but the grumpy monkey didn't seem to be in the right spirit to entertain them. But he seemed to know who he was yet did not know him.

Mewtwo could only watch as the grumpy monkey was preusing some alchemical stuff. As he did so, Mewtwo scanned everyone's minds, as he felt that any questions would not be taken lightly so he had to do it his own way.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX (1).pngCaptain Falcon listened intently to Yoshi's words, nodding in agreement with the determination in his voice. He always did admire Yoshi's unwavering resolve, even in the face of uncertainty and danger. That amphibious raptor had a heart as big as his nose.

"You're right, Yoshi," Captain Falcon replied, his voice steady and confident. "We won't let our fears or tears hold us back. We'll face this Demon Tree head-on and put an end to its reign of darkness!"

Turning his attention to Hayden's question, Captain Falcon's brow furrowed in concern. "I couldn't tell you what this Demon Tree is, but by the sounds of it, it's causing all this overgrowth that arrow guy and posse were talking about. To be fair, you didn't meet them or have to put up with them assaulting your knee, but that's neither here nor there."

He paused for a moment, gathering his thoughts before continuing. "But fear not! With the Great Fairy restored and our resolve unbroken, we have the strength and courage to confront this evil! Together, as Super Smash Brothers, we'll bring light to the darkness and restore hope to those who have been affected by its vile influence!"

Captain Falcon's eyes gleamed with determination as he addressed the group. "Let's move forward, fellas. Our journey is far from over, but with each step we take, we bring ourselves closer to victory. And victory, my friends, has never been sweeter!"
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Darklord95 Darklord95

View attachment 1151137Captain Falcon listened intently to Yoshi's words, nodding in agreement with the determination in his voice. He always did admire Yoshi's unwavering resolve, even in the face of uncertainty and danger. That amphibious raptor had a heart as big as his nose.

"You're right, Yoshi," Captain Falcon replied, his voice steady and confident. "We won't let our fears or tears hold us back. We'll face this Demon Tree head-on and put an end to its reign of darkness!"

Turning his attention to Hayden's question, Captain Falcon's brow furrowed in concern. "I couldn't tell you what this Demon Tree is, but by the sounds of it, it's causing all this overgrowth that arrow guy and posse were talking about. To be fair, you didn't meet them or have to put up with them assaulting your knee, but that's neither here nor there."

He paused for a moment, gathering his thoughts before continuing. "But fear not! With the Great Fairy restored and our resolve unbroken, we have the strength and courage to confront this evil! Together, as Super Smash Brothers, we'll bring light to the darkness and restore hope to those who have been affected by its vile influence!"

Captain Falcon's eyes gleamed with determination as he addressed the group. "Let's move forward, fellas. Our journey is far from over, but with each step we take, we bring ourselves closer to victory. And victory, my friends, has never been sweeter!"
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Darklord95 Darklord95
Hayden was taken aback. But they salute Falcon and shout “Y-YES SIR! PERMISSION TO RUN BACK TO MY SHIP AND GRAB BLUE AND PINK PIKMIN FOR THE JOURNEY SIR!” They couldn’t help it. This man had such a commanding presence. He MUST be a captain!

f-zero_-_captain_falcon_as_seen_in_f-zero_gx_and_f-zero_ax-1-png.1151137
Captain Falcon, embracing the unexpected role thrust upon him, straightened his posture and returned the salute with a decisive nod.

"Permission granted, soldier! Make it quick, we've got a mission to accomplish,"
he declared with an air of authority, fully embracing the role of a captain.
Darklord95 Darklord95

hulk

Location: Mountain Falls | Interactions: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore
Shulk heard the concern he was met with and his brows furrowed before a soft sigh slipped from between his pursed lips. How did he want to explain things? He wasn't even sure where to start given he wasn't even sure what exactly he had seen. Deciphering visions never got any easier unless they painted the scene as clear as day. This wasn't one of those times though. Even so, he couldn't leave Lucas and Min Min guessing what was going through his head. How could he be up front about what he saw though?

That was where the trouble was. Shulk was left grasping at straws as his mind tried to formulate a coherent summary of his vision. Staying silent for a moment, he turned his head to look in front of himself as he walked on. He could feel the eyes of his allies on him though he tried to ignore it for the time being. It was something he had become good at back home, that was until Reyn would poke at him and try to get him to open up. Luckily his childhood friend wasn't here to pester him to talk, though it was as if he could hear his voice in his head saying "Come on now Shulk, there's something on your mind. Speak up!" The fake voice he was hearing was enough to get him to finally given up on his silence and dare to speak.

"If I'm being honest, I'm not sure how to explain what I'm feeling," he began, as he kept his gaze forward and didn't dare to look back. It was as if his eyes were searching for answers that they would not find from their current position. Still, he tried. "Whatever I was just shown is... complicated." Was that the word that best described it? Probably not, but Shulk couldn't think of any word better to use. "But we may have to worry about our own allies being problematic once more... I have no proof, but that's what seemed to be shown to me. I guess we'll find out once we arrive at the Stadium though."

Despite knowing exactly who could be problematic, he left the name out. The others didn't need to worry of who they might need to deal with. That was his own concern to hold and it was one that did greatly worry him, especially if said ally was strong enough to down the Stadium and singlehandedly kill so many. It reminded him of how the Mechon were and he could feel his blood boil at the thought, though his outward expression remained calm.

Last edited:
ora & yleth

Location: Battlefield Fortress | Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Darklord95 Darklord95
Sora was doing his best to keep himself together though with each pained scream he heard from down below, he could feel his stomach dropping more and more. His heart was pounding in fear and despite how confidently he flew overhead, he was panicking much more than usual. This was an entirely new situation to him. It was causing some unknown feeling to rise inside him and desperately fight to try and come out. Thankfully, whatever feeling it was, Sora was able to temporarily subdue it as he heard Layton's voice call out to him.

Immediately, his head shot in the professor's direction and before the man had finished his question, the keyblade wielder was already on his way over. He didn't land upon arrival though. Instead, he heard out the end of Layton's question and silently looked over the makeshift vehicle he and Pichu were putting together. He wasn't sure of the man's intentions, but he decided to answer honestly anyways.

"I do!" he answered, trying to keep his voice as peppy and cheery as it always was, but it was clear he was still struggling with unsettling feelings even if he was trying to bury them deep down inside himself. He was prepared to ask what the purpose of this contraption was, but the professor beat him to the punch, as if he knew the boy would question it.

His words offered little comfort for Sora though. If anything it only troubled his mind more than it already was. By no means did he wish to underestimate the strength of his allies, but was it really okay for him to escape and leave them behind? Should he really let his own talents not be used to aid in this fight? Running away wasn't something that came easy to him, especially when others were in need of help. It made him feel like a coward, even if sometimes it was okay to do such things. Still, wasn't it his duty to stand and fight?

Silence hung over him for a moment longer as he looked back over his shoulder towards the sea of flames and sphinx that surrounded Byleth, Robin and Chrom. Even from where he stood he could see Byleth's sword whipping about as it fended off beast and flame alike. Even Chrom and Robin stood tall. It was clear that unlike him, they were used to situations like this. Death in such ways wasn't unfamiliar to them. It was a disturbing thought, but it made sense given what he knew of the trio.

Creasing his brows, a sigh finally slipped between Sora's lips and he nodded his head slowly as he turned back to look to Layton. As much as his pride wanted to argue, the boy knew this was the best way for him to help. He could assure Luke was safe and he'd have Pichu with him as well. Things would be okay. He had to believe.

"Okay... I can do that," he finally answered as he stuck his hand out to the side and allowed his keyblade to finally return to him, thus ending its flurry of ice upon the Gao army. "But you all better catch up to us otherwise I'll come find you myself!"

Sora's passion was ever present in his voice. He was serious on this. If the group didn't reunite with them, he would come find them even if it was dangerous for himself. He wasn't going to leave allies behind!

As the others were crafting an escape plan for Luke, Sora and Pichu, Byleth was still well at work. His sword blazed across the battlefield in its whip state and kept any enemies from easily jumping him despite being a lone combatant. He would show why he had been feared back in his homeland and why he had earned a nickname like the Ashen Demon. He wasn't playing around in the slightest!

Sweat covered Byleth's forehead not only from exerting himself, but from the heat that surrounded him as well. While his attire was light, despite its gaudy appearance, it still didn't keep him from getting hot or from it clingy to his body either. It was mildly uncomfortable, but he would have to make do. He always did.

Luckily for him, there was a brief pause in the fight. The Gaos seemed to have noticed most of his companions had slipped out of their ambush, but instead of chasing, they seemed content on lazing about. He made a mental note of such but that was about all he could do before the Gao Captain began hissing and swatting at the others in order to get them back in the fight. How unfortunate for the professor. He hadn't even been able to loosen his robes before the fighting was already back on.

Seeing the Captain lock his eyes onto him, Byleth let his sword return to its natural state before he turned to face the oncoming beast. As fire was spewed in his direction, the former merc decided to take a new approach and let dip into his own bag of tricks in order to gain the upper hand. Lifting his free hand up, a bright magical power began to emit from it. It was his time to show his own magic!

The light magic circled around his hand until it grew in intensity and clashed with the oncoming flames, creating a burst of blinding light for both sides. Despite also briefly blinding himself, Byleth knew he had to use this opportunity to try and gain the upper hand. With that in mind, he lashed his sword out and let it break apart once again. Its tip flew through the clash of magical energies and moving toward the Gao Captain with the intention of snaking around his body and allowing Byleth to tie him down. Even the professor was unsure how accurate his blade would be though given his impaired vision on his intended target, but even if it failed, he was sure it would at least serve as a momentary distraction and maybe even deal some damage in the process.

Last edited:
Her insides grew cold as she saw the stadium crash into the ground with a loud explosion. Feeling torn on following Inkling to scope the damage or comforting poor Ann, the only thing Paula could do is pull her into a hug or speak words that may give the girl some semblance of comfort. However, nurse Joy had beaten her to it. She tried racking her brains for ways to comfort Ann at least, but that was no longer needed as Joker appeared looking worse for wear seemingly unharmed. Finally Paula could breathe her anxiety dying down. She had been on edge with little time to rest at least Joker and Ann will be alright. She nods with a small smile almost tearing up,” I’m feeling good I’m happy you’re safe, you know.” Paula doesn’t think running off was a good idea in her opinion, she figures Ren can handle himself well there’s no need for her to worry that much. “ I’m wondering what’s going on, what happened?” She glanced where the wreckage of the stadium lies, frowning. Maybe it isn’t safe here like she thought earlier, she’ll see what Ren has to say first, curiosity getting the better of her.
Ploegy Ploegy SheepKing SheepKing A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back