• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Brothers: The Ten Pillars

OOC
Here
Kirby

Kirby listened to the voices, unsure of their meaning as he took another bite from a banana. Kirby couldn’t understand the concept of taunting, or threats, but could see some of the people where discouraged, quickly thinking of a way to cheer up the people, though still unsure of what they where sad about.

• Min Min
    The Brawlin' Ramen Bomber

________________________________________________________________________________________

The worried expression didn't leave Min Min's face as she studied the small boy closely. He appeared to have been banged up slightly from his less-than-ideal entrance back into the Smash world.

Looking up, she saw Shulk coming over to meet them. She smiled slightly as the two psychics interacted.

"Are you sure you're alright?" She asked Lucas, her swirled gaze kind yet concerned. Although Lucas had proven himself to be stronger and braver than he seemed, he was still a child, and as such, Min felt it necessary to make sure he was okay and fit for travel, especially with the current circumstances.

At Lucas' query, the Ramen Bomber pursed her lips, frowning. She shook her head, trying to figure out how to best describe the situation.

"I'm afraid not, Lucas. You see, we too are stranded. Our portals were acting up, and we're here instead of the stadium. It's hard to say what went wrong, but what's most important right now is to try and gather our bearings." the ARMS fighter explained. Her eyes flicked onto Shulk as she added, "Shulk suggested that we travel down the mountain to see where we go from here. You're welcome to join us, Lucas. *数量安全 and all that."

As Min Min finished her report, her green eyes rested on the PSI prodigy once more. She really did hope that he would decide to travel with them- she hated to imagine what might happen to Lucas were he to decline their offer and continue by himself, all alone.

Tags: Ploegy Ploegy Forevermore Forevermore

--Translations--
    *Safety in numbers

Last edited:
yra / ythra
───────────────────────────────────────────

Location: Middle of the Ocean | Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
As soon as she saw both Pit and Toon Link had managed to reach Siren, Mythra quickly went to work without a second thought. She knew time wasn't on her time and someone like T'ink would only last a short while underwater before it became dire. While she wasn't sure if the same applied to angels, she didn't want to find out.

Tapping away at the controls inside the mecha, she turned the boosters up all the way and forced Siren's speed to increase immensely as it moved up from the ocean floor and back towards the surface. Her heart was pounding the entire time, knowing there wasn't much else she could do to help her friends. If she could pull them inside, she would've without a second thought, but as her artifice and as a gift from the Architect himself, only she had the ability to enter Siren. Even Pyra couldn't do such a thing despite being part of her. That was by Mythra's design though.

Shaking it off, she quietly paced the mechs interior as the ocean's colors passed by. The thought of both angel and Hylian dealing with the pressure of the waves caused a great burden on the aegis's mind. It only made her nervously chew on the inner part of her lip. It wasn't like her to be a nervous wreck or even show such emotion for that matter, but here she was. Luckily, she was alone too. It spared her the embarrassment it would leave her with. Even Pyra was keeping quiet and leaving her be.

When Siren finally broke the surface, Mythra's breath hitched in the back of her throat and she hurried over to the window that allowed her to look outside. Frantically, her eyes flickered about trying to catch sight of either of the other Smash Bros, but it was fruitless. The window was too fogged from the sudden change from sea to air. She'd have to go out and look herself.

Quickly forcing Siren to eject her, the aegis soon emerged from the core crystal on its chest once more and quickly grabbed on to heave herself up onto solid ground. This wasn't going to be easy at all. Growling under her breath, Mythra began scaling the front of Siren with sheer determination being her only driving force. She couldn't give up now!

"PIT!!!!! LINK!!!!!" she bellowed out as she continued her climb. Desperation oozed from her voice- a rarity for someone like her, but it showed that even if she played off her own concern, it was there.

After a few minutes more, Mythra reached the shoulder of Siren and allowed herself to rest briefly as she caught her breath. From this vantage point she could see all of Siren. That was when her search began again, her brown eyes trailing over every inch of her artifice as she tried to quickly locate either of her companions.

Where are they?! she panicked mentally as she slowly rose to her feet and held onto the mecha for balance.

Do not panic, Mythra. I'm positive they're with us! They're strong guys! I know they wouldn't have let go!

And what if they did?!?!?!?!

Believe in them! Believe in our friends!

Letting Pyra's words settle in, Mythra took in a deep breath and tried to relax herself. All she could do was keep looking and hope they were in fact okay as her other self insisted.

The Stadium
Interactions: Joker ( Ploegy Ploegy )

'The Leader of the Phantom Thieves has succeeded in sneaking his way into the Stadium. At this moment, he stands outside the window of the Trophy Room, my prison for the past year. He has realized the peril the Super Smash Brothers face in our world, and it is my duty to aid them. I have always preserved the history of the Smash Realm, a task bestowed upon me by the Hands; direct interference in the events of this world has always been forbidden to me, but as my world dies, I know I cannot do nothing.

As I bring this entry to a close, I confess that I feel this may be my last volume. Ever since the disappearance of the Hands, I have felt my connection to this world weakening. I do not know how I feel about this. I suppose at this point it does not matter. It is now up to the Super Smash Brothers whether this is the end of the story, or the beginning of a new chapter.

Wandering Quill
Horsiri Tribe

Historian and Chronicler'

Wandering Quill put her pen aside and stood. The ancient silver Chozo silently moved to where Nurse Joy slept, propped up against a wall, and gently shook her awake with a taloned hand. As the Pokemon Nurse stirred, Wandering Quill spoke softly.

"It is time, child. The Thief of Hearts stands outside the window."

At that news, Nurse Joy became wide awake. She immediately understood the situation and nodded, and approached the window. Keeping to the wall so no one outside could see her through the window, she gingerly opened it then whispered. "Joker, are you there? It's Nurse Joy. Come in, hurry!"

Should Joker decide to enter the window, he will find a robed silver bird-man towering over him, and Nurse Joy close by. The Chozo put a hand to her chest and bowed her head in a polite greeting. As Chozo were not ones to waste time, she immediately got to business.

"I am Wandering Quill, chronicler and historian of this realm, now a prisoner in this room alongside the nurse. I know you are puzzled, and troubled by what you have witnessed since your arrival into this world. Hold your questions as we do not have much time; you and the nurse must be away from here before the sun rises, and you are discovered."

Wandering Quill began to whisper in a language foreign to the Phantom Thief. A mystical blue light enveloped her talons, then many sparks of that same light began to spin around Joker. As the Chozo spoke, her words branded themselves into his mind, and he understood them!

"Legendary warriors of Super Smash,
Listen well to my plea,
the trials of this world surpass,
and set our realm free

Seek thee out Ten Pillars,
the power of the Hands,
Five for Creation, five for Destruction
Hidden throughout these lands

The Pillars of Creation,
Fortitude and Life,
Strength, Hope, Imagination
Find them, end this strife

The Pillars of Destruction,
Fear, Death, Ego,
Anger, Sorrow
Be strong or face corruption

Twin-hearted maiden of Fire and Light,
Waker of Winds clothed in green,
and heavenly warrior with wings of white,
Face their fears on the dark sea

Search the lake shore to the south,
Where raven wings cast a shadow of doubt,
Huntress of the Stars, Princess of Legend, and Lady Fungi,
Seek the power of the Dragon Sky High

Hero of the Wild and Electric Mouse
Princess of Time hidden in shadow
Hero-King of Altea house,
Dragon of Nohr and Hoshido

Further south into the sands,
Where ancient bones of warriors rest,
Is he a god or is he a man,
One who carries the Flaming Crest

Beside him a boy with the Key to Hearts,
A little mouse with cheeks that spark,
A warrior prince and his wife,
Who seek their child, a daughter in strife

To the east my ears do tell,
the soft ringing of a dog's bell,
and one I fear will cross her path,
A one-winged swordsman of cold wrath

In the weeping jungle I see,
Loyal dinosaur with scales green,
Champion racer with spirit unbound,
a tiny warrior pink and round

Further east still where cascades fall,
Comes a tinkerer with the power of foresight,
a psychic boy of love and tears,
and a noodle-maker, who for home she fights

Beware the Lord of Moon and Star,
Reunite with scattered friends,
The grasp of Lunaris reaches far,
Put his evil reign to end!"

Her message passed on, Wandering Quill went quiet and the mystical light faded. Joker no longer felt an intrusion into his mind. She removed an amulet from around her neck: round, with alien runes engraved into it, and passed it to the Phantom Thief. "This amulet bears the symbol of the Horsiri Tribe of Chozo, my tribe. Show it to other Chozo, and perhaps they will help you. Now, you and the nurse, go. Fret not over me; my fate is already sealed."

There was a banging on the door to the trophy room followed by the sounds of keys jingling and put into a keyhole. "Breakfast! On your feet and step away from the writing desk!"

Last edited:
oshi

Location: Jungle | Tagged: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Gears Gears GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
As Captain Falcon demanded a status report, Yoshi couldn't help but huff softly. Was now really the time to be panicking for one? There was a clear threat in front of them and they hardly had time to talk. Seeing the Wisps draw closer to him, the could feel the strong aura they exuded. He didn't like it one bit. The sorrow he could feel from them and the rain pelting his nose hardly made him comfortable in their situation.

Swatting a few away with his hand, he began backing up, unsure of what to do in the moment. The words that came directed at him did strike a cord and reminded him of his own inabilities. Sure, he had gone on grand adventures, defeated countless foes and saved his home many times, but in the grand scheme of it all, he was merely a side companion. He wasn't as strong as many of the heroes of this realm, though that was fine. He didn't need to be the strong one. However, it made this situation much harder and those words cut even deeper.

Could he make a difference?

That was the ever bearing question on his mind and Yoshi wasn't sure he had the answer in the current moment. If anything, he was trying to ignore it and dig deep inside to find strength to believe that he could, even if it was merely a facade and nothing more.

His head turned towards the others once again and his question from before still stood. He needed them to answer and not ignore him.

"STATUS VERY OBVIOUS!" he finally bellowed out, clear frustration rising in his usual mellow voice. "WHAT WE DO ABOUT SAD WISPS AND BIG, SCARY LADY?!"

As his voice wailed out, his eyes went wide as the fairy launched her own attack of black bolts. Yelping out in surprise, he narrowly avoided the ones directed at himself before flopping down in the mud with a loud "OOF!"

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy

As Pyras’ flames burst out and cut into the metal shell, Fawful found himself unable to reach her thanks to the efforts of Toon Link and Pit. So he went with plan B. His limbs surround him and harden, giving himself a protective shell as the immense pressure starts making the whole base cave in on itself, filling with a torrent of water. “Hmmmmmm. It seems I will have to get more hands on. Once I’ve dried off.” He says to himself. He’d let them go for now, but he wanted that gem.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Gears Gears GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Haydens’ eyes widen at the Captains’ insistence. He didn’t do well with people, which is why he usually stayed quiet unless prompted for an answer. But he followed the captain back to the village, which is when he saw further chaos erupting. “Oh gosh. Alright team! We have another fight on our hands! Charge!” He shouts and sends the Purples charging at the new enemy.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow SheepKing SheepKing

“Hm. It’s certainly possible.” Robin comments. “It’s worth looking into at least. It would make sense if you could only see one smash brother there, as Lucina is one while Morgan isn’t. But it’s possible Walhart is setting up a trap, even if he is there. He’s smarter than he’d seem. We need to be cautious. But I’m sure with you all helping we can get a leg up on him.”

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

The blade does little against Juris’ psycho powered kick, but turning into a full on dragon made the hitwoman jump back in surprise “the hell?” She covers her eyes from the dust cloud forming from Corrin taking off, only to get grabbed. “Hey! You stupid bitch! Let go!” She starts kicking at dragon Corrins’ neck with her insane flexibility, trying to make her drop her.

Last edited:
hulk

Location: Mountain Falls | Interactions: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore
Shulk gave a small nod of his head as he listened to Lucas state he was alright, even though he could visibly see the scrapes and bumps he had endured from his unwanted swim. While the visionary was more than happy to respect the boy's claim, Min Min didn't seem to share the sentiment. He couldn't blame her though. Lucas was a child after all, thus extra concern was necessary, but at the same time Shulk understood that much like himself, Lucas had gone on his own adventures. It made him understand that dotting on him might not be something he wanted. Admittedly, he was no different in that regard. Sure, he wasn't timid like the younger boy, but he too had once been sheltered and dotted on by his Reyn, Fiora and even Dunban. It hadn't been until the Mechon attacked Colony 9 that he finally shifted away from being that person. He was sure Lucas had been similar given what he knew of the boy.

Pushing the thought aside, Shulk silently rose to his full height and reached over his shoulder, an action that he'd become accustomed to over his journey. His fingers curled around the hilt of his blade and he slowly swung it over the top of his head. While it was no longer the same Monado the fighters had been used to seeing him wield, the Monado REX still did most things his old weapon had done, albeit losing the "Enchant" ability he once wielded which was fine. There was no need to attack the Mechon these days.

The blade slowly flared to life, allowing ether energy to burst from the top until it slowly began changing color as Shulk quietly manipulated exactly what he wanted from it. Soon enough a faint green aura emitted from the blade and after a few seconds drifted off and over to Lucas.

"It's not much, but a light heal should be capable of helping with those minor injuries," Shulk stated, making it clear what exactly the ether energy was. It was nowhere all that powerful given he was no medic nor did his blade hold much power to heal, but it'd be enough to cover basic injuries. If anything his healing capabilities were rather laughable, but he decided to keep that much to himself.

With the blade's job done, a faint sigh slipped between Shulk's pursed lips as he allowed the ether flow around the Monado to die down before he swung it back up over his head aand rested it along his back.

"It is as Min Min says," he decided to continue on, as his gaze shifted away from his companions and out towards the land that laid at the bottom of the cliffs. "The portals caused us to arrive in random places.. well for the most part. I can't say I am all too unfamiliar with this area. I was trapped here during our fight with Galeem."

Another sigh escaped his lips as he spoke such words. Remembering those times only weighed on his mind heavily after all. No amount of ignoring it was going to change that, but still he shook it off and forced any signs of discomfort from his features. "I can only assume something is gravely wrong in this world once again, but even I haven't seen any glimpses of the future, though I fear if it is anything like last time, I may not want to see it."

Those words left an eerie feeling in the area and Shulk was well aware of it. There were some that understood what he felt when experiencing visions, but many did not. The burden it forced upon him was more often then not stressful, though he took it and generally acted with an air of calm. Still, the meaning behind those words meant more in regards to this world itself. He was aware he couldn't change every vision he saw, reality would never bend to him quite like that, but it didn't make it any easier on him.

Realizing the heaviness he had created in the air, the visionary gave a small shake of his head as he continued to stare off into the distance. "We should consider it a good thing I've had no visions. It probably means I'm overthinking this all."

A laugh rose from his throat, although for Shulk it felt forced. He was trying hard to remain positive even with the swirling negative energy he had in his mind. Was that this world's doing? Perhaps. He couldn't think on it was long though. They had to find a way to reunite with the others.

"We should push on. I don't think we'll find anything here."

Pit
Interactions: Pyra/Mythra ( Ploegy Ploegy )
Where: A town in the western coast of the Smash Realm

As Mythra shouted desperately for her two companions, the only response she received were the calls of seagulls. Toon Link and Pit were nowhere to be seen. Yet, not too far to the east was a sandy shore and palm trees. And buildings! Civilization!

Pit lay upon a cobblestone street, deaf to Mythra's cries and the world around him. As an angel, Pit is able to survive in harsh environments without much harm, even the vacuum of space. Still, the harsh pressure changes and violent rush of water was too much for him to endure in his exhausted state, and the angel captain blacked out just before Siren broke the surface of the sea. Luckily, or maybe miraculously, the force of Siren emerging from the water sent Pit flying from the sea and onto dry land.

A Waddle Dee guard, a spear being the only thing designating it as such, approached the unconscious angel. It leaned left, then right as it inspected him, then poked him once with the spear. No response, not even a twitch! The Waddle Dee guard seemed to ponder the curious sight before it, then simply shrugged and moved on. It was on lunch break; not its problem!

Time passed, and a Waddle Doo wandered up to Pit. Ignoring the half-drowned angel lying in the middle of the road in town, the Waddle Doo was more interested in the laurel crown he wore. Waddle Doo snatched the crown, put it on, then waddled to a nearby fountain to admire its new fancy headwear. Oh, what a handsome, dashing fellow! Delighted, Waddle Doo strutted off.

More time passed, and a second Waddle Dee came upon Pit. It gently pat his head, getting a soft snore in response. That seemed to alarm the Waddle Dee. It ran off toward a nearby building, likely its house, and returned with a pillow and blanket. Waddle Dee carefully put the pillow under Pit's head, then draped the blanket over him. The blanket only covered his head and upper body, leaving his legs exposed. Waddle Dee pondered, then brought its hands together as an idea came to it, and it ran back into the house. It soon returned with a second blanket which Waddle Dee draped over Pit's legs. There! Oh, wait! The wings are uncovered! Waddle Dee folded Pit's left wing and tucked it under the blanket, then ran to the other side of the angel to do the same with his right wing. As Waddle Dee did this, Pit's left wing unfolded and stuck out of the blanket again. Waddle Dee saw this and carefully tucked the wing back under the blanket. Waddle Dee nodded in satisfaction. Much better! A job well done! As it toddled off, Pit's left wing unfolded yet again and stuck out of the blanket.

Yet even more time passed. Chef Kawasaki was pushing a cart of fresh vegetables down the street when he bumped into something. He leaned over to see what had struck his cart and spotted the blanket-covered angel. His eyes widened upon seeing the white feathers beneath the blankets and rushed over to investigate. Could it be...? He lifted the blanket. It is! Pure white angel wings! This... this is it! This is just the thing he needed to complete tonight's dish! With these wings as the entree, dinner will be... heavenly!

Ahhh... now this was exactly what Pit needed: a hot bath and a meal! He reclined in the large cauldron, helping himself to a corn cob as Chef Kawasaki emptied a bowl of chopped vegetables into the water. Kawasaki was taken aback by Pit's voracious appetite.

"Oh my," the chef said to himself. "I'm going to need to chop up some more..."

Pit beamed at Kawasaki. "Thanks, cookie! I feel so much better! ... You know, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were planning on eating me!"

Kawasaki froze at that. He stared at Pit, sweat beading his brow. Pit returned the stare with a suspicious side-eye. Kawasaki started to tremble. Pit's eyes narrowed. Just as Kawasaki thought he was in huge trouble, Pit burst into laughter. Kawasaki chuckled nervously, then joined in the laughter as it was infectious. Laughter filled the kitchen as Pit stepped out of the cauldron and the two threw their arms around each other's shoulders as though they were two old friends. Then Pit grabbed his exomis, which hung on the knob of a cabinet door, and dressed himself before waving goodbye and leaving the building. It wasn't until the door was shut that Chef Kawasaki finally stopped laughing, struck with the realization that his prey had just slipped away.

"Aww... Easy come, easy go!"

Outside, Pit stretched and loosened himself up before taking in his surroundings. Waddle Doo, still wearing the laurel crown, waddled past Pit. The captain observed the Waddle Doo a moment before snatching the crown and placing it back upon his head. Waddle Doo continued on its way without even noticing.

"Right... Where am I? And where are Mythra and T'ink?"

Last edited:
Pikachu & Dark Pit
Interactions: Sheik ( Forevermore Forevermore ), Tetra ( A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity )
Where: The forest east of the Lake Shore (SSE Map)

Dark Pit turned a sullen gaze at Sheik as the other fighter expressed concern toward his well-being, rubbing his hands and answering with a simple and unenthused, "Yeah."

Truth be told, Dark Pit liked Sheik. He was already familiar with Zelda's alter-ego through Pit's memories of the Melee and Brawl tournaments (Pit watched the Melee tournament from Angel Land), and both angels got the chance to be acquainted with the disguised Princess of Time during the Smash 4 tournament. Sheik's calm, quiet demeanor made her far more tolerable for Dark Pit to be around than a lot of the other fighters, and while her tendency to speak in flowery prose and metaphors could be a little annoying, it was kind of funny when it perplexed Pit. Most importantly, Sheik never seemed to judge him, at least Dark Pit never got that impression from her. When Dark Pit officially joined the Super Smash Brothers during the fourth tournament, many of the "goody-two-shoe" fighters immediately branded him as a villain along the same lines as Ganondorf and Ridley. This wasn't so with Sheik, nor the Zelda of the Hero of Twilight's Hyrule. Dark pit supposed that made sense: the Princess of Time had to find safety in the shadows while Zelda recognized an ally in the Twilight Princess and sacrificed herself to save her. They had no reason to fear the dark.

Dark Pit looked down his nose at Tetra as the girl snarked at him and called him an idiot, his own eyes narrowed in disdain. Rather than possibly satisfy her with a reaction, Dark Pit's red eyes lazily drifted back to Sheik and the dark angel asked, "What's with the ugly little imp?"

"Pikachu!" Pikachu greeted happily. Ignoring Tetra's moodiness, she ran toward Sheik hopped onto her right shoulder, and nuzzled her head with a chubby fuzzy cheek. She was so happy to see a familiar face! Samus, Zelda, and Peach would also be happy to see Sheik again! Speaking of which...

"Pika! Pikachu-pi! Pikachu!" Pikachu babbled, pointing with a pika-paw in the direction of the Lake Shore.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX (1).pngCaptain Falcon hears a disembodied voice mocking, causing him to be alarmed for a brief moment "Ooooooh no, the voices are back again...But I can't afford to get down in the dumps now! The day needs to be saved!" Captain Falcon is brought back to the moment as Yoshi yells out about a fairy. He looks at the now transformed Great Fairy just as she's blaming them for what has happened. "Is it you?! You're doing this?! Hold the fort for me, fellas! I got a few words to exchange with the Grey Fairy..." Before the Great Fairy could give an answer, Captain Falcon makes a full sprint towards the Great Fairy. Just as he rushes past every and running towards the fairy, dodging, rolling and sliding past the bolts it fired at the group. Once he clears the black bolts, he makes one great leap towards the Great Fairy and grabs on to the bridge of her nose. "Don't you dare go blaming us for trying to help those who needed our help! And excuse us if those very same people came all this way hoping that you would help them too! You! YOOUUUU are hurting them right now! Heck, you're hurting them more than they already are! Look at them! They revered you! And you're repaying them back with more pain! And why? Because you put your own grief of those who depend on you! Who rely on you! If you were truly useless, those Kokiri down there would never have come this far if they didn't believe in you! I'm sorry you lost the Great Deku Tree, but you're going to lose a lot more if you continue like this! The Kokokiri included! They're hurting just the same as you and still risked their shortening lives to come find you and even help you and you're about to kill them! Then you'll be all alone and by time you figured out what you've done, you'd only have yourself to blame for the loneliness you feel! So, you can either stop this or I will stop you!" The pilot threatens the corrupted spirit.
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Gears Gears Darklord95 Darklord95

oker

Location: Stadium | Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
For a moment Joker remained crouched beneath the window of the Trophy Room, the after thought of his conversation with Ann still lingering at the forefront of his mind. Even though he knew he had upset her, and likely the others too, he didn't regret his decision to come alone. Who knows what might have happened if he dragged them here as a group? He could only imagine the swarm of enemies that would be after both Inkling and himself. While he didn't doubt her abilities, his own, or even the others of their group, this wasn't a battle they had to take... not yet at least. They couldn't run from it forever though, not that he even wanted to, but diving in blind would only lead to disaster. As a leader, he was well aware of that notion.

His lips pursed as his mind continued to think it all over, but luckily for him, the voice of Nurse Joy would keep him from diving into the complexity and negativity that awaited. Ren's whole train of thought would be shattered the moment he heard his name.

Immediately, he perked up and his body tensed as he was reminded of the situation he found himself in. He didn't have the luxury of relaxing or losing himself in his own thoughts. He was deep in enemy grounds and alone. If he got caught now, it'd spell disaster in more than one way. It'd hinder his chances of safely returning to his friends and possibly lead him to capture or worse... death itself. Even if capture was all, he was sure Ann would kill him herself for being such an idiot. He could vividly imagine that scene in his mind, despite not wanting to.

Furrowing his brows, Joker's eyes darted around his surroundings, trying to locate its source as quickly as possible. The thought of the window over head didn't cross his mind immediately and instead, the thief poked his head over the edge, only to be greeted by nothingness. Confusion bubbled in his mind until he finally craned his head upward. The sight of the window now open along with the nurse's words finally clicking in his own mind made it obvious where her voice was coming from. How stupid he must have looked.

The thief quickly brushed off his own idiocy as he rose to his full height and stepped in front of the window. Dark eyes gazed inside, quickly observing it in order to assess whether it was a trap or not. Nothing seemed to stand out. If anything, it merely looked like a storage room turned into study given the desk he could see across the room. Despite how harmless it seemed, his eyes did waver over the trophy stands that leaned against the walls. Their presence along deterred him. He may have lacked the knowledge of how exactly they were used, but he knew he had seen them at the feet of his comrades. He had no doubt that he too could end up in such a state if he wasn't careful.

Ren had no reason to distrust the nurse after all. She had done nothing wrong in all this. Actually, she had always been one helping with the injured fighters and as far as he remembered, the Pokemon fighters were especially fond of her, or at least one of her. He couldn't remember what the exact reason was for there being many of her, but in this moment it didn't mattered. What did was the fact that she SHOULD be trustworthy.

Joker's shoulders rolled back as he sighed and pushed back his own concerns of what could happen. Finally after his moment of hesitation, the Phantom Thief ducked his upper body down and slid himself throw the opened window.

In an instant he was greeted by both who waited inside, one being Nurse Joy herself and the other being an odd humanoid bird who probably rivaled Arsene in terms of height. Ren held back any remarks that itched in the back of his throat and instead returned Wandering Quill's silent greeting with one of his own. He placed a hand over his own chest and politely dipped his head before falling back to his usual stature.

As she began to speak, Joker remained quiet. It was an understatement to say he was puzzled and full of questions of his own, but he refrained himself from getting started much like she asked of him. Still, the later part of her statement left him with more questions than answers. Why did he and the nurse need to escape before sunrise? What about herself? Those questions begged to escape his lips yet he remained silent and stone faced.

Even if he wanted to speak, he had no time to. As words of a foreign language slipped from the Chozo's beak, Ren's face finally shifted behind his mask. His brows furrowed in confusion. Whatever language it was, it wasn't Japanese, nor was it English. Either would have clicked with him. Luckily, Wandering Quill seemed to anticipate as much. Seeing the glow around her talons, the thief took a small step back. While he had no reason to show signs of distrust, he still found himself wary, and rightfully so.

The sparks danced around him and in an instant, he felt the words begin to come clear in his mind, but not without some resistance from his own persona. Invasion of his mind wasn't something that was taken lightly by his other self, although it could do little to prevent it. Arsene still would cause sharp pain to take form as blue flames flickered from the edge of his mask as the persona tried to keep such an intrusion out.

"Arsene, stop!" the thief hissed under his breath as sweat beaded on his forehead and he curled his fingers over the edge of his mask, trying to hold it in place, even if it was a hopeless endeavor.

Luckily, it was not. At his plea, his persona let up. The pain in his head lessened, though it still felt odd to have his usual mental fortitude broken through so easily. While it was merely words being spoken, it wasn't easy to get into a head like his own, or that was what he had thought. He'd ignore such for now. It was the least of his worries. What was important was what was being spoken to him. That left its own complications.

The first words were easy enough to follow. It was a plea, not much different than the one Lavenza had given him back during his own journey. Perhaps it was becoming a habit of being told to save the world, via a mysterious voice in his head. He wasn't going crazy, was he? Moving his hand from his mask to his temple, he rubbed it, though it provided him with little assurance that he was indeed sane.

Letting Wandering Quill's poem go on, things began to get more complex. Statements of collecting Pillars of Creation and Destruction filled his mind and left him with even more questions. He'd never heard of such things existing before nor did he know where to even find them. Her words offered little guidance in that regard. All they offered where what these pillars stood for. What sense he was supposed to get out of it all, he wasn't sure, but again he had no time to think. Even if he wanted to, it'd be impossible. Her voice filled his entire head leaving no room for his own thoughts, thus he let her continue even as he became a bit frazzled from it all.

What came next only added to his already dazed state. Locations and fancy words supposedly describing his fellow Smash Bros passed through his head. There were far too many for him to easily take in, though despite the sheer amount she spoke of, it was nowhere near the number which it should have been. Many of the others were still absent or at least that was the conclusion he could come to. Even so, deciphering who was described was difficult in the moment. Even the easy ones were a blur for him. The thief's mind was being overloaded after all. He wasn't sure how he'd keep it all straight. He'd have to find a way.

That wasn't the end of it though. There was still more!

One last warning was left in Joker's mind. A name unfamiliar to him, but one that seemed to belong to the one behind this all: Lunaris. From the context given, he was the Lord of Moon and Stars. A god? Perhaps. It wouldn't be the first time this world had faced a being of such nature, nor would it be his first time either. Gods always found a way to shove their noses where they didn't belong. Some even had the audacity to try and strike deals with people they feared. Ren was well accustomed to that notion, and on more than one occasion, if he wanted to think of Maruki being on the level of a god. It didn't matter. He wasn't even sure if this Lunaris was one, but if he had the power to cause such problems to arise, Joker had to assume he was a powerful man. It was a good thing he hadn't told Ann he was going to get himself captured. To end up in the hands of a man like that... Joker was smart enough to know things wouldn't bode well for him.

With the voice finally silent and the light finally gone from around him, Joker rubbed his head as the information tried to settle. Despite how calm he tried to appear, the look in his eyes betrayed him. They were wide and slightly glazed over as if he was still lost in his own thoughts. His brows flattened as he sucked in a deep breath, allowing his shoulders to slack a bit as he slowly was pulled back to reality when Wandering Quill spoke normally to him.

Gray eyes stared at the amulet she presented him and he slowly nodded his head as he extended a hand out to take it. It was like nothing he'd seen before, though that was no surprise. Rubbing his thumb over the runes engraved on it, he silently studied for a few seconds before finally pocketing it. "Thank you."

Those were the only words he could manage to utter. He may appear collected in mind and body, but that couldn't be further from the truth. It almost felt as if he was short circuiting with the information dump he had received. Processing his head through it all would take time- something he clearly did not possess in the moment.

His lips curled downward as the Chozo stated that he and the nurse should go and leave her behind for her fate had already been decided.

Fate... it was always a cruel thing. He had been a prisoner of it once- a title which Igor and the twin wardens had always reminded him of with each visit he had to the Velvet Room. It wasn't something he liked to believe in. In his eyes it wasn't as absolute as she was seeming to claim. Such was an argument he had long ago had with Chihaya when she claimed her fortune readings of fate were always absolute. He had squashed her views quite quickly, though perhaps comparing this moment to that where he changed the hearts of people was quite different. Even so, he couldn't remain silent.

"You're speaking of fate to the wrong person," he murmured, keeping his voice low.

Despite wanting to continue, the banging at the door would cause him to fall silent. An air of seriousness overcame him quickly and he knew he was out of time. Anything he would have wanted to say or do was all brought to an abrupt halt. His eyes moved to the door as the jingle of keys echoed out. Deep down, he didn't want to play into fate, but he couldn't let everything go to waste either. His own internal conflict was obvious in his gaze as it flickered between the door and window.

What was one guard to someone like him? He could easily handle that. Surely Wandering Quill was aware of that much for it not to be her concern. There had to be more, but what exactly that was, Joker couldn't figure out. He had to respect her wishes or at least make an attempt to. His heart still told him to make a difference though, but in the current moment, he couldn't argue. Hiding himself and getting the nurse out had to be his priority. Bowing his head in defeat, the Phantom Thief gave in to the Chozo's wishes even though it pained him.

Without a word, Ren briskly turned towards the window. They didn't have much time and he knew it. Waiting for Nurse Joy to climb out herself was not an option. He'd have to take matters into his own hands if they wanted to move swiftly.

Looking at the pink haired nurse, he held a finger up to his lips indicating for her to remain silent. Dropping his hand back down after a moment, he picked her up without warning and softly murmured something akin to an apology, but it hardly could be heard as he slipped through the window with her.

He found his footing quickly once they were outside and he sighed out softly. They weren't safe here. They'd only be seen the moment the guard looked towards the window, if they were smart enough. That left him with little choice. As risky as it was to summon Arsene in the open like this, he had to if he cared an ounce about the nurse's safety.

Upon feeling his own will, his mask began to flare up as he uttered Arsene's name, allowing the persona to manifest himself. Acting quickly, Joker faced his other self and held Nurse Joy out to him. "Take her back to the others and return immediately if I'm not behind you, understood? This way we can't both be easily pinned down and captured if it comes to that."

Arsene stared at the boy before he simply followed his orders. He took the nurse from the thief without a second thought and he launched himself from the edge of the Stadium, taking off in the direction which the others were in. He was well aware that Joker hadn't made his full intentions clear, but that was his choice to make. He simply did what was asked of him, letting the thief follow whatever path he wanted.

Watching the pair fly off, Ren turned back towards the window and silently crouched down beneath it. Maybe, just maybe there was still something he could do. It was a risk, but he had to at least listen to what was about to occur.

Last edited:
yra / ythra

Location: Sea in the East of the Smash Realm | Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Silence. That was all Mythra got in return of her shouts. The only sounds that even dared to come to her were the waves just beneath Siren and the seagulls that flew overhead. Neither were sounds she wished to hear though. Even her eyes couldn't find a single trace of either Smash Brother. They were gone.

Anxiety bubbled up inside her chest as her eyes frantically searched across Siren's mechanical frame once more. This couldn't be happening... She couldn't have messed up again... Not again!

Her head began to spin as she blocked out any pleading words Pyra might have for her and she dropped down to her knees, feeling a wave of anguish quickly wash over her. Even if her whole plan had been successful, she had lost her friends in the process. Was that really success then? How was that any different from how things had gone way back when with Torna? Why did she need to lose to succeed?

Mythra gripped the sides of her head as she felt the pain growing in her chest and after a moment longer, tears began to form. It was a rare sight to see the aegis cry, but it wasn't an emotional she was incapable of. It only tended to come out when she was under extreme emotional distress though. That was exactly the state she found herself in.

As her emotions continued to rise and the tears soaked her cheeks, the crystal on her head began to vibrantly glow before its energy encompassed her whole body, reacting heavily to the state she currently was in. It was no different from how she had reacted to Milton's death after her fight with Malos centuries ago. Such a strong rush of sadness was exactly how Pyra had been made and in this moment, it would be those feelings that would force the redhead out. With one loud, heartfelt sob, the light around Mythra would burst out in all directions and where she once sat, there would now be Pyra instead.

The toll of Mythra's raw emotions effected her as well. Her sullen eyes stared down at the ocean below. Even for one as positive as herself, Pyra's heart felt heavy. As much as she had tried to believe and even encourage Mythra to do the same, it seemed like things had been for naught. She didn't want to think in such a manner, but what proof did she have otherwise? It certainly didn't help that her other half's emotions lingered with her as well.

If things couldn't get any worse, Pyra felt Siren begin to move. With the other aegis now shut away, it was time for the artifice to return to whence it came, even if it meant abandoning Pyra in the process. The mecha's upward movements were enough to cause her to begin sliding off its shoulder and in no time, she found herself plummeting to the sea below as it moved skyward.

Disappearing beneath the ocean's waiting currents, Pyra sank down, her mind trying to find reason to even fight her way to the surface. All that fire that had burned so brightly in her eyes had faded out. Even after fighting fears on the ghost ship and maintaining herself, she still found herself lost now. Maybe she really was good for nothing.

Her eyes narrowed as she stared up towards the rays of light that leaked in through the surface and slowly she lifted a hand towards them, as if knowing she couldn't let herself merely drift away. What could she do? Was there anything she could do? Probably not... She had failed after all. Her mind was quick to accept that fact as reality and before long, her eyes would shut as she left herself to sink deeper into the ocean once more.

Despite Pyra having lost consciousness, it would seem the world had other plans for her. Drifting through the current, the waters would carry her body towards the shore, leaving it to lay there in the sand, unmoving.

1704594037435.png

As Luke relayed Pichu’s comment to the others, the boy took offense at being called a kid, although Pichu simply ignored the reaction. Rather, his eyes were drawn to Sora’s as the keyblade wielder’s sight fell upon him. The little Pokémon felt compelled to put on his brave face for the others, giving a quick “Pi” and a nod to confirm Luke’s translation as correct. Now the group could likely connect the dots on what Pichu’s overall goal was. But for now, after some brief back and forth between Sora and Byleth, it seemed the group plans were to find Lucina and her sibling, though not without determining where this Walhart figure might be holding them first. Everyone closed in as Byleth pulled out a map for them, hopefully the key to figuring this all out. Pichu hopped off from Sora’s head and onto the dirt ground, leaning in to get a better look.

While Sora seemed confident enough about the group’s ability to figure things out, Pichu couldn’t say the same. Standing right in front of the map, the little rodent squinted his eyes as he took in all he could about the map’s landmarks and markings…which truthfully was all too much. After all, map reading wasn’t exactly a skill naturally acquired from living as a wild Pokémon. as he circled around the paper squinting at each and every detail, he tried his best to understand what it all meant.

Thankly, Robin offered some guidance to the group, adding that Walhart would likely be somewhere that could hide an army. Coupled with what Byleth had said about each red emblem representing a fighter, that at least somewhat narrowed the search.

“Pi…..”

As Layton made his return, Byleth excused himself to have an impromptu duel with the fellow Professor, Luke jumping to watch the event. The sounds of their sword fighting could be heard as Sora, Pichu, and the two Shepherds were left to crack the code.

After some time, Pichu was a little surprised to see that out of the group Sora might have been the one to actually figure it out. He pointed to two locations. First, an area with pictures depicting various run down buildings and structures, some kind of zoo maybe? Then the other was far more recognizable to the Pokémon. It was the stadium! While the latter had two emblems in a somewhat close proximity, the other location had only one, which seemed to better match with what they were looking for. Robin would agree with Sora’s assessment, but not without briefly cautioning the group about Walhart’s capacity for trickery.

But that didn’t matter in the slightest. After all, every fighter here had dealt with far bigger threats than a wannabe child kidnapper, so in Pichu’s eyes there was nothing to worry about. A smile soon enough crept onto Pichu’s face, the Pokémon letting out a congratulatory “Pichu!” at his buddies’ success. He did it! Now they all finally had a decent idea of where to begin their search.

Glad to not strain his eyes any further looking at the map, Pichu eagerly hopped onto Sora and scurried up atop his head. Though as he did, the little Pokémon once more caught sight of Chrom’s sizable army. He’d nearly forgotten they were all still there, quietly watching on as the fighters went about their business.

“Piiiiiichu?”

He tilted his head. Were they going to be sticking around with them? It could slow the group down traveling with such a big group of people. But if Robin and Chrom were insistent on keeping them around, then Pichu supposed it wouldn’t hurt either way. Maybe this Walhart guy really was dangerous enough to require a whole entire army. Speaking of, they really didn’t know anything about him besides the fact that he was a warlord. If Robin and Chrom thought he was enough of a threat then it might not hurt to get a better idea of his whole deal first.

Pichu yipped to get Luke’s attention and then ordered,

1.“Pichu piiiii chu chu chuu pichu!”

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy (Byleth & Sora) GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Layton & Luke) Darklord95 Darklord95 (Robin & Chrom)

1. [Ask Robin what Walhart is like!]

Pit
Where: Shiny Sand Shores, a coastal town on the western coast of the Smash Realm
Interactions: Pyra/Mythra ( Ploegy Ploegy )

Pyra's arrival on the beach drew the attention of a pair of Beanbons. The little creatures approached the senseless Aegis, regarding her curiously before one poked her with its foot. At no response, the two looked at each other before one ran off toward the beach town. Soon, it returned with a half-dozen Waddle Dees following behind. They tried to lift Pyra, grunting with exertion and eyes bulging. She is HEAVY! A Waddle Dee whistled and waved its stubby hands toward the town, and more Waddle Dees ran over. Together, they managed to lift Pyra and carry her into town.

A green beaked critter, a Jinjo, watched as the Waddle Dees carried Pyra to the town's inn. After she was taken inside, the Jinjo made a dash for the Town Hall. A Super Smash Brother is in town! The Mayor must hear of this!

As Pit began to explore the town, he noticed a crowd of Waddle Dees, a few Waddle Doos and Beanbons among them, around the inn. His own curiosity piqued, he went over to investigate. He saw a few Waddle Dees clinging to a window pane and took a peek. The window was that of a room at the inn. Inside, Pyra was laid on a bed while a Waddle Dee wearing a head mirror, clearly a doctor, had a stethoscope pressed to her chest.

"Pyra!" Pit exclaimed, drawing the attention of the crowd. Upon seeing another Super Smash Brother among them, the townspeople scattered. Pit leaped over and weaved around them as he ran into the inn and entered Pyra's room, startling the Waddle Dee doctor. The angel was instantly by Pyra's side.

"Pyra! Pyra!" he called. Then Pit looked to the doctor, concern clear on his face. "Is she alright? What happened? What can I do to help?"

The Waddle Dee gave Pit a rather irritated glare then pointed at its stubby right hand with the other. It took Pit a moment to understand what the little round doctor was asking him and his face turned a bright crimson.

"N-NO! We're not married!" Pit denied with a wave of his own hands.

Pit was promptly thrown out of the room, and the Waddle Dee shut the door behind him. He blinked dumbly a moment before getting onto his feet and looking at the door. The doctor clearly did not appreciate the disturbance. Pit sighed. He supposed all he could do then was figure out where they were and find T'ink. A new objective in mind, Pit left the inn, leaving only a few molted feathers behind as proof of his visit.

Despite his efforts, Pit's search and attempt to gather information bore little results. All he was able to gather was that he and Pyra were in a beach town called Shiny Sand Shores, somewhere on the far western coast of the Smash Realm. None of the townsfolk had seen Toon Link. Pit was starting to feel worry for the little fellow, only to shake his head. No! T'ink had to be okay! He is a Link, after all, and one of the best swimmers of the Super Smash Brothers! He is very capable of taking care of himself, where ever he is! Pit certainly hoped so...

A flower stand caught Pit's attention, and the angel's stern features became bright. Perhaps Pyra and Mythra will appreciate it if he brought them some flowers? He certainly wanted to thank them for everything they have done for him and Toon Link. Maybe he can even put a smile on Mythra's face? Cheered up by that thought, Pit went to the flower stand and picked out a red, white, and yellow hibiscus bouquet. As the Beanbon brought the bouquet over, Pit searched his exomis for his wallet.

"Thanks! Er, you take credit, right?"

A yellow hand placed a couple of gold coins on the wooden counter. "Here, this one's on me!"

Pit was startled to see a Jinjo standing beside him. He was yellow, plump, and wore a dapper black suit, complete with a top hat and monocle. With him were four other Jinjos: purple, blue, orange, and green.

"Good day to you, lad. I am Jinjogo, Mayor of Shiny Sand Shores." The well-dressed Jinjo grinned waved a hand dismissively before Pit could speak. "No need to thank me: it is an honor to be in the presence of one of the esteemed fighters of the Super Smash Brothers, and a friend of our heroes, Banjo and Kazooie! It would be my pleasure to show you around my fine town!"

Pit took the bouquet and smiled politely at the Jinjos. "That's really kind of you, but I'd like to get these flowers to Pyra and Mythra."

Mayor Jinjogo shook his head. "Please, I won't take no for an answer! I've heard about your friend, and I've given the order to keep me updated on her condition. Come, come! It's time for tea! Maybe by the time we're finished, your friend will be awake." Jinjogo's face then became grim. "I'd also like to speak to you in regards to the state of our dear realm, and of your missing companion."

"T'ink?" Pit asked, hope in his voice. "You've seen him?"

Jinjogo gave the captain a knowing smile. "I've heard rumors. Let us speak of this over tea; the ears of Lunaris are everywhere!"

Pit's face became stern and he nodded with understanding. Mayor Jinjogo made a sweeping gesture toward the Town Hall and the group went on their way. As they walked, the townsfolk gave the Mayor and his Jinjos a wide berth.

ora & yleth

Location: Battlefield Fortress | Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Darklord95 Darklord95
As Layton conceded, Byleth gave a small nod of his head before he eased up and withdrew his sword. Watching the other man's salute, the younger professor found himself unfamiliar with such a gesture, yet out of politeness, he attempted to recreate it, albeit with a lack of grace.

Turning to look towards the others now that their bout had finished, Byleth could see the look of disappointment upon Luke's face. He supposed it was no surprise though. The boy merely wanted Layton to best him and take them all by surprise. Admittedly, even without defeat, he was impressed by the older man's skill. He wouldn't have taken him for a sword fighter given his demeanor and the overall impression he had given off, but he certainly was talented. Despite that though, Byleth himself was no slouch. He had been raised by the sword. Ever since he had been a child, he had lived around mercs and eventually requested his father teach him. The rest was history.

"What he says is true," Byleth spoke up as he lowered his blade towards his hip. "Your professor is a skilled individual and despite being unable to best me, he has shown that I gravely underestimated what he could do, even if he hadn't been able to take me by surprise. I was raised by the sword after all and have fought in more bloody battles than I'd care to remember."

A grimace briefly formed on his face as he mentioned battles. Even though he was accustomed to such, he still couldn't say he was proud of it all. Being a sellsword had given him a rather high body count and had led him to earning a title he wasn't so fond of.

His emotions would quickly fade as he caught sight of Sora as he jumped to his feet. The boy was grinning from ear to ear, seemingly having forgotten his current objective with the map and wishing to chime in on the topic at hand.

"Byleth hardly even showed what he can do! He was holding back!"

Blinking, Byleth cocked his head, trying to figure out what Sora was hoping to achieve by speaking such words. It hardly seemed encouraging, yet the boy wanted to make a point out of it. Noticing him now looking directly towards him, the two silently exchanged looks before a hearty laugh erupted from the teen.

"Come on Byleth! I'll be your opponent this time! You can go all out then!"

Without any word of confirmation, Sora held his hand out and manifested his keyblade, causing Byleth to sigh out.

"Sora..." he began, but the boy would quickly wave his finger in the air accompanying it with a few soft "tsk."

Seeing Sora's face full of a certain kind of playfulness, Byleth couldn't help but stare at him. Was he really going to be this childish right now? It was in line with how he usually was. The keyblade wielder was one full of childlike energy and joy- a stark contrast to Byleth's stoic nature. While he understood the teen meant well with his intentions, now wasn't the time to be horsing around. They still had business to handle, but he figured Sora wouldn't settle until he did something.

Byleth sighed again, internally hating giving in to Sora's playful nature, but he needed to focus him quickly if they wanted to get anything done. No words of confirmation came from his lips as he swiftly lashed his sword out, allowing it to glow bright orange before it shattered into its whip-like form and weaved its way towards Sora's key. Within a second, it wrapped around its neck and with one heavy pull, the professor yanked the weapon right from the teen's hands, causing it to fly off to the side along with the tip of his own weapon.

As his weapon was yoinked from his hands, Sora himself stumbled forward and faceplanted into the ground. He should have expected as much.

"We don't have time for games, Sora," Byleth stated plainly as he allowed his sword to reel in and bring him the other's keyblade. "My magic and other abilities had no place in a mere swordfight. It's as simple as that. This wasn't like the fights we have during our tournaments here, understood?"

Sora pushed himself up to his knees and nodded slowly as he reached out towards his key, allowing it to return to his hand. "Yeah, yeah. I understand. I just wanted to wipe that disappointment away! Seeing what you really can do would do that!"

Byleth shook his head dismissively before a soft chuckle managed to rumble in his throat as traces of a faint smile crossed his usual neutral features. "Always the optimist now aren't we?" He envied that optimism. It was something he had always lacked, yet the boy in front of him had an abundance of it. Pushing that aside, the professor sheathed his sword before he moved towards where the map was laid out. "Now how about you tell us what you figured out."

Bobbing his head quickly, Sora's key disappeared in the blink of an eye before he scrambled to his feet and hurried back over to the map. Plopping down next to Pichu once more, he watched as the others came to join them again and he moved his finger to the singular logo near the Ruined Zoo.

"Assuming she's the only Smash Brother in this Walhart's grasp, this seems like the only place she could be," he said before dragging his finger across the map to their current location. "And it's not too far! We could easily go have a look! Even if it's not her we could reunite with someone else!"

His words did hold truth to them, though Byleth still found himself hesitant to go chasing after maybes. He couldn't deny the latter part of Sora's statement though. Even as a man of logic, there was merit in the possibility of reuniting with whomever might be in that location, though if it was one of the villains, then it might cause more harm than good.

Pursing his lips, he remained silent as he crouched down and allowed himself to study the map himself. There wasn't much he could argue with. Even if a few logos lingered slightly out of range from one another, the one Sora had picked out was the only one that was alone. Was that enough to go on a wild goose chase though? Honestly he wasn't sure and with an army in toe, he couldn't imagine it would be easy to approach. It'd merely turn into a standoff between two clashing armies, if this Walhart also had one with him. That was something Byleth couldn't agree to sitting through. It wasn't their priority.

His troubled look became obvious, a rarity for the likes of him. Trying to keep himself under wraps, Byleth pushed himself to his full height and averted his gaze towards Layton. In a way, it was clear he sought some form of guidance, yet he didn't speak up immediately. He merely looked towards him in silence.

Sora took notice of Byleth's change of expression and blinked in surprise. Seeing even a small bit of emotion in him felt odd and even forced his own expression to shift a bit. He wasn't sure what exactly was going through the other's head, but it felt concerning.

"Byleth...?"

Whatever had been holding him back quickly snapped the moment he heard Sora's voice and his face returned to its usual neutral expression.

"Pardon me, I was merely lost in thought..." he murmured. "Anyways, Professor, what do you make of all this? Do you think it's a smart move on our behalf?"

The Jungle
Interactions: Yoshi ( Ploegy Ploegy ), Captain Falcon ( Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ), Mog & Shadow ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 ), Hayden ( Darklord95 Darklord95 )

The twisted form of the Great Fairy squeaked and shrieked as Captain Falcon grabbed the bridge of her nose. She flailed and writhed in a frenzied attempt to escape his grasp.

"Let me go! You're hurting me! Please go away! Leave me alone!"

As Captain Falcon berated her for her selfishness and the destruction she was raining upon the Kokiri, the fairy quieted down and turned her ghastly visage toward the village. The village had become a bastion of despair, grey and weeping, the Kokiri too weighed down by depression to move themselves. Many lay injured by the destructive bolts unleashed by the fairy. The Wisps of Sorrow continued their slow pursuit of the Super Smash Brothers and their allies, intent on spreading their curse.

"I... I did this...?" the corrupted Great Fairy asked quietly. She clapped her hands to her head as she shook violently and shrieked. "No! NO! NONONONONO!! What have I done??"

The Great Fairy let out a wail and a sob. The corrupting energies responded to her distress, welling up within her before being unleashed in another wave of dark destructive power. The Kokiri could only cry out as the force of the wave sent them flying backward. The Great Fairy didn't seem to notice as she buried her face into her hands and sobbed brokenly.

A glittering object flew through the air and landed in the mud beside Yoshi. It was a pendant: the necklace was made of pearls while the pendant itself was that of a large golden butterfly, a round blue jewel making up its body. In the direction the jewelry came from, a gnarled old Deku Scrub in a dark purple hood and cloak stepped out from the trees. She pointed at the pendant with a cane, made from the stem of a Deku Baba, then at the Great Fairy

"Quickly, Super Smash Brothers! Use the Joy Pendant on the Great Fairy!"

The Stadium
Interactions: Joker & Ann ( Ploegy Ploegy ), Inkling ( SheepKing SheepKing ), Noctis & Prompto ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 ), Agent 8 ( A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity )

Nurse Joy gasped in surprise as Joker scooped her up. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaped out of the window. Fortunately, she wasn't afraid at all as she was then taken by Arsene. She was one of the nurses that tended to the Super Smash Brothers, after all, and was very familiar with the powers and abilities of each fighter. Instead she stared sadly at the silver Chozo that had been her companion for the year she was imprisoned.

"Good-bye, Wandering Quill."

Wandering Quill's face remained impassive as Joker murmured a response to her. She silently turned her back to the Phantom Thief and faced the door to the trophy room. As the doorknob began to turn, Wandering Quill extended her right arm, and began to glow. A suit of armor, very similar to the one belonging to Samus Aran, materialized around the Chozo. The door to the Trophy Room opened, and the Mii soldier was immediately greeted with a blast of energy to the face. With a speed seemingly impossible for such an ancient being, Wandering Quill darted out of the room, leaving Joker behind.

Chaos broke out in the Stadium. With the enemy forces within the stadium focused on stopping Wandering Quill, there was opportunity for a sneaky thief to make his getaway. Wandering Quill blew a hole into the wall of a hallway and leaped through it and onto the bleachers. She then took the form of a ball and rolled downward, and onto the stadium grounds, where she immediately uncurled. Using her arm cannon to blow away any foe that tried to stop her, the chronicler made her way to a door she knew led to the control room. Slamming the door in the faces of her pursuers, Wandering Quill used her arm cannon to weld the door permanently shut before dropping onto all fours. Her armor de-materialized as she gasped for air, her old body shaking from exertion.

For a moment, the Chozo remained that way. When she finally recovered, she rose to her feet and moved to a nearby set of computers. She punched in a code on a few keyboards, pressed a button, then pulled a switch.

Outside, the engines that held the Stadium aloft suddenly shut off, and it began to fall!

Inside the control room, Wandering Quill stepped away from the computers and willed her arm cannon to appear one more time. She aimed it at the machinery and fired, destroying it and preventing anyone from being able to reverse what had been done. Wandering Quill then slumped down, exhausted but at peace. She passed on her message to the Super Smash Brothers, and the Stadium can no longer be used against them.

Mission accomplished!

yra / ythra

Location: Shiny Sand Shores | Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Pyra would have little clue what was happening to her body as she remained unconscious. She wasn't aware she was no longer sinking into the ocean or that she had been carried to an inn by the local Waddle Dees and Beanbons. Even as the doctor began to examine her nothing would change. The aegis would remain locked away in the depths of her own mind. Even the glow of her core crystal had dimmed to a point it hardly lit up. Only a small flicker of life remained inside her and it was likely due to her connection to Rex.

As lifeless as Pyra appeared on the outside, inside she was still was kicking. Somewhere within the depths of her own mind she sat upon a hill of green. A gentle breeze caused the grass to brush against her legs as she stared out at the open field that laid before her. Beside her was a lone tree. It stood tall and much like the grass, its branches swayed with the wind. It was a serene sight to behold, though the once familiar sound of the church bell that usually rang out caused chills to run down Pyra's spine. It was strange for its constant ring to be silenced and to only hear the natural sounds surround her.

A soft sigh slipped from between Pyra's lips as her eyes continued to stare. It was almost as if she expected something to change, yet no matter how hard she looked, nothing happened. Was this the end? Maybe it was. It would explain why she had been brought to this place. This was a place of great importance to her and often where she found herself trapped. It was because she always had desired to return to it one day... the real Elysium. This one was nothing more than a recreated version within her mind. Still, it gave her peace.

"It's quiet, huh?"

Pyra's head quickly turned as Mythra's voice cut through the ambient noise that surrounded her. Her eyes landed upon the other aegis, seeing her standing on the opposite side of the tree, her gaze too was casted down towards the wide open field below. That wasn't what stuck out though. It was her expression. There was a certain sadness to it. Her gaze was more distant and the edges of the lips curled downward in a faint frown. Even her brows were curved downward, making her appear much more somber than she usually was. Seeing her like that only made Pyra's own expression drop.

"You know, we've been through this before, haven't we?" Mythra turned and looked down towards the redhead, her face softening as she rested a hand on her hip. Despite how melancholy she had appeared only seconds before, a small smile seemed to form on her features. Before Pyra could even speak though, the blonde would continue on: "This is just like the time after Rex first awakened our full power and we fell into the Land of Morthya. You remember, don't you?"

"Yeah... I remember..." Pyra stated as she fiddled with her hands in her lap.

"The bell was quiet then too, right? You said you believed our heart had stopped..."

Pyra slowly nodded, remembering the moment as clear as day. It hadn't been long ago. A scene similar to this played out then too- both her and Mythra had found themselves below this tree, looking out at this old memory of their home.

"Back then you said even though the bell had stopped, you could still hear something calling out to us... something keeping us alive..."

Mythra trailed off as she pushed herself away from the tree and cast her gaze at the vibrant blue skies overhead. After a moment, she closed her eyes and sucked in a deep breath. While she was no optimist like Pyra was, she found herself filled with a strange hope. It was almost as if she could tell their friends had come to find them, yet there was no way for her to know for sure.

"They're calling for us. You hear it, don't you?"

It was hard to tell exactly what she heard, but it certainly wasn't the usual ambience of this place. No... it was a chorus of faint voices- ones she couldn't quite make out, but they were voices and it felt as if they were trying to pull them back to reality.

Looking at Mythra, the redhead offered a small smile of her own as she rose to her feet. "We shouldn't leave them waiting then."

After some time, Pyra started showing life once again. Before she would even move, the glow of her core crystal would begin to strengthen until it returned to its normal state. Not long after, the aegis would let a groan slip from her lips. Her face wrinkled as she felt the pains of her body hit her. She ached from everything they had been through. It made her not want to move, yet she dared to open her eyes and slowly turn her head.

Instantly her blurry gaze landed upon the Doctor Waddle Dee at the edge of the bed she was on. "Awww... hey there little guy..." A sweet smile crossed her lips as she lifted a hand up to pat the top of its head. Little did she know it was the one treating her. She was still too hazy to make out such details.

oshi

Location: Jungle | Tagged: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Gears Gears GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Darklord95 Darklord95
Briefly watching Falcon run at the Great Fairy with seemingly no fear, Yoshi couldn't help but feel a bit inspired. As much work as it had taken to get to this point, finally something was happening. It was a good start, but was it enough? That remained to be seen. For now he would remain hopeful.

As he began to push himself up from the mud, his eyes shifted away from the scene before him and he watched as the Deku Scrub threw something his way. It was hard for his gaze not to immediately be drawn to it. It was bright and sparkly!

"Oooooh! Shiny!"

Scooting himself across the ground to collect the Joy Pendant, Yoshi almost entirely missed the words spoken to them. Luckily he would snap back to reality as the fairy's sudden burst of energy would cause him to once again go rolling through the mud.

Once again, he found himself face down against the ground. This time he didn't move as quickly to get back up though. Instead, he let an exasperated sigh escape his nostrils as he lazily pushed himself to his knees and wiped the mud from his eyes.

"Yoshi really hate this..." he murmured under his breath, briefly losing that usual cheerfulness. Thankfully the sorrow wasn't taking him over. A much different emotion was taking shape- annoyance. This whole situation was getting under his skin, though he knew better than to let himself get too worked up. It would only lead to bad things if he did. Even so, he let out a huff of annoyance as he finally rose to his feet and looked down at the pendant in hand.

Shifting his gaze back towards the Great Fairy, Yoshi could tell approaching would be difficult given the fairy's condition and the wisps that surrounded her. He'd have to find another way to deliver the pendant.

His mind didn't think too hard on that as he spotted a barrel that still remained from earlier. He didn't even put a second thought into it. His tongue shot out and wrapped around the barrel, allowing himself to swallow it whole without hesitation. Within seconds and egg popped out behind him! Grabbing the egg, he secured the Joy Pendant around it and took aim at his target: The Great Fairy.

"INCOMING!" he bellowed out the moment the egg flew from his hand, hoping that not only would this plan of his work, but when the pendant arrived, Falcon would finish the job.

Mog the Moogle and Shadow the hedgehog.
Jungle
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Ploegy Ploegy GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
" Kupo! You did it friend Yoshi!" Mog cheered,flying near Yoshi. Shadow said nothing as he only watched and hoped his allies were doing the right thing.
Mog flew to Captain Falcon. " Let my dance help you Kupo!" Mog said to the Captain.The Moogle perform his dance to power up Captain Falcon.

oker

Location: Stadium | Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Things happened far quicker than Joker could have even expected. There was no verbal exchange once the door opened and from his place outside the window, all he could hear was a single blaster shot. His nose wrinkled at the sound and without another thought he reached for his pistol, having expected the worst.

Slowly, the thief rose up and took aim towards the room's interior expecting to see Wandering Quill injured on the floor and a guard hovering over her, but it was almost the exact opposite, though the Chozo was already out the door. So this was the fate she had chosen... it seemed he had misjudged her words. As a rebel himself, he knew this was her own act of defiance. Her fate wasn't one she was being forced into, but rather one she had chosen herself. He could respect that. It'd be hypocritical if he didn't.

Lowering his gun, Ren slowly moved back from the window and cast his gaze downward into the Stadium. Below he could see the wall blast open and Wandering Quill burst through onto the bleachers with several soldiers lagging behind her. Everything was in sheer chaos and while it might have been the perfect opportunity for him to make his escape, he didn't. Not yet. He wanted to see this through.

Joker moved quietly along the upper ring of the Stadium, not paying much mind to whether he was hidden or not. At this juncture, he wasn't too concerned if he was visible or not. The Miis seemed too busy with the Chozo's efforts that he doubted they would be looking up. It was clear they were unaware of his presence even after he had recklessly summoned Arsene out in the open. That was a good thing for him. He was allowed to observe and act as he found necessary at this point.

Once Wandering Quill disappeared through the doors of the control door on the opposite side of the Stadium, a soft sigh escaped the thief's lips. It seemed any further actions she took would be obscured from his vision. Maybe that was for the best. She had said her fate was sealed after all. He knew what that likely meant. Closing his eyes, Joker's shoulders slouched as he pushed aside the thought. This was her choice. He had to respect that. She was giving her life to save the nurse and trust him with the information she had passed him. If that was the burden he had to bear, then so be it. His head dipped as reality set in, but before he could do anything else the sound of voices from below caught his attention.

"HEY LOOK! UP THERE!" called out one of the Mii soliders as it pointed up in Joker's direction. "IS THAT THE PHANTOM THIEF?! THE SMASH BROS ONE?!"

A second solider would tilt its head up in the direction its comrade pointed and looked at the thief as well. "Are you sure? I thought he had a long black coat and a bright white mask? That guy has neither..."

"Ah... you're right..." the soldier huffed before bellowing out towards Joker: "STOP FOOLING AROUND SOLDIER! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK AND YOU'RE TRYING TO COSPLAY AS A SMASH BRO?! NOT FUNNY AND YOU'RE MISSING KEY ELEMENTS!"

Ren blinked in surprise before cocking his head. Were they really that simple minded? It seemed so. He couldn't help but laugh, though his laughter would quickly be silenced as the Stadium began to shake as the engines were shut off. It was going down. Feeling himself stumble a bit, Joker caught himself in a crouch before he dared to look over the other side to confirm that the whole place was indeed falling.

"Shit...!" he hissed under his breath.

Down below he could hear the Miis that addressed him panicking and screaming something along the lines of "every man for themselves" as they ran off to figure out what was going on. Their concern for him had been short lived. That was fine. He wouldn't have to deal with the trouble of them figuring out he wasn't actually one of them fooling around. He had no time for their tomfoolery. He had to make his own escape before he ended up meeting a horrible fate of his own.

Managing to steady himself, Joker rose to his full height once more and sucked in a deep breath. This wasn't his first time experiencing something like this. Actually, it had become such a habit that escaping situations like this had almost become second nature. Unfortunately, he wouldn't have Morgana to bail him out this time. Both times they had been high up, the cat had provided the support needed to get them to the ground, although not always safely. He couldn't even rely on Arsene either. What a predicament.

Furrowing his brows in annoyance, he didn't have time to waste. He pushed himself forward, stumbling a bit as he fought against the Stadium beginning to tilt. It was literally an uphill battle, but he had to get up as high as possible. It'd give him more time to latch his grappling hook. As much as he hated the idea, it was his only option. It still meant he'd have to fall at some point and brace his body for the impact.

Ren growled under his breath at the thought of it all, but he pressed on until he finally reached the edge of the wall he had been atop. Without hesitation, he made the leap!

Now airborne, falling alongside the Stadium, the thief went to work quickly, latching his grapple into the wall and letting the cord drop him to its full length. Feeling the strain on his arm, he grunted, but held on to it tightly as he continued to descend.

His eyes watched the ground underneath carefully, knowing soon enough he'd have to break himself off. If he didn't, he'd likely end up a pancake on the ground. That would be less than ideal. He needed to make space between him and the Stadium before it hit. Even its impact would cause major problems for him if he wasn't far enough away.

With his mind racing, Joker began to swing himself back and forth, giving him extra forward momentum before he detached his grapple and sent himself flying through the air away from the falling Stadium. He was still rather high up and for a normal person a fall from this high would still mean death. That problem still was true for himself if he wasn't careful, but what choice did he have? All his decisions were quickly catching up to him. Still, he was firm in what he was doing. He'd dropped from similar heights before and lived. Maybe that was a reckless way of thinking, but Ren couldn't doubt himself, thus he began to brace himself for the inevitable.

Joker took in another deep breath and briefly closed his eyes before briefly let the feeling of the wind against him be his calming force. Once he was composed, his eyes shot open and immediately he was put into action.

His feet hit the ground, putting great pressure onto his ankles to the point in which he cried out in pain, but ignored it long enough to push himself backwards to ease it. Throwing his arms up to protect his head, his back rolled against the ground in one swift movement and he ended in a crouched position. Pain surged in both his legs and back, but he was alive. That was what counted. Pain would pass.

Remaining in his position, Ren would heavily breathe in and out as his body struggled to calm his nerves down. Despite how collected his expression made him seem, he was internally crying out. With how horrible his body felt, the thief's remained very alert. His dark eyes silently roamed over his own body, checking for any external injuries, but thankfully he was all intact. No open wounds and no weird bends in his legs that would indicate a broken bone. That put him at ease, though it was only momentarily.

The sound of the Stadium crashing to the ground in the near distance sent out a deafening boom. Joker didn't even have time to turn before the impact caused a strong gust of wind to come out from around the crash site. Even after giving himself some distance, it still reached him and blasted him forward, causing him to roll through the grass and yelp out. Once he finally came to a stop, he remained laying face down. He couldn't bring himself to sit up. His body hurt all over. All he could do was lay there and try to regain himself once again.

(Brief mention of SheepKing SheepKing A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 in this section)​

Having covered a considerable amount of ground, Arsene could see the camp in the near distance, the figures of Joker's allies coming into clear view for him. It was quite likely the others would see his approach too given how open the space was. However, before the persona would get too close, he would lower himself to the ground and land, setting Nurse Joy down and taking a step back. Lifting a hand, he pointed in the direction of the camp. He hesitated for a moment, debating whether he should speak or not. It wasn't often he dared to address anyone aside from Joker, yet he found himself in odd circumstances. He normally wasn't this far from the thief to begin with. He'd have to speak for himself.

"The Trickster's companions are up ahead. Thou will be safe with them," he stated as he turned back in the direction which they had come from. "I sense the Trickster is in trouble thus I must return to him for it is my duty... I suggest thou does not tell his companions I told thou that. I only tell thou out of necessity. The Trickster wouldn't want me to say more."

The persona knew he had already said too much as is, yet it felt necessary to give a reason as to why he was leaving her so abruptly. In a way, this was better anyways. He knew that Ann would try and bombard him for answers on his other self if he dared to go any closer to the camp.

Before he could continue on, his gaze caught sight of the fallen Stadium. Even from where they stood, Arsene could see the explosions arising from it and the dust storm that had risen as a result. It was a sight of sheer horror, though he wasn't fazed. Emotions weren't something he expressed. He was merely a manifestation of Ren's rebellious soul. Nothing more, nothing less.

For a moment longer, the persona stared out at the smoking ruins before he finally spread his wings and prepared to take off. "The Trickster is likely caught up in that. He isn't dead since I still am here, but I must hurry. Please do not fret over his safety."

Those were his final words before he burst up into the sky though he wouldn't get far before he would disappear into blue flames. Whether it was a good or bad sign, would be unknown to the nurse, but it would signify that he had quickly returned to the thief, skipping the time it would have taken to fly back.

As he still laid face down just beyond the ruins of the Stadium, Joker would feel his mask form on his face once again, a clear indication that Arsene had returned to him. He wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing, but he felt comforted by it nonetheless.

"Did you get her back to the others?" he breathed out softly as he struggled to sit up.

Close enough that she would make it to them safely.

"Good... Thank you..."

Silence fell between the two of them and Ren quietly turned to look towards the Stadium. It was in complete shambles. Flames burst up from the bottom of it where the engines presumably had been. The side which had hit the ground was buried into it and broken into pieces. Among the rubble, he could see bits of the soldiers uniforms poking through here and there, making their fate clear as day. It made him sick to his stomach. He had seen death, but this was even too much for him too look at.

His mind momentarily moved to the thought of Wandering Quill being trapped within it all and that only made it worse. Still, this was her choice. Ren had to continue reminding himself of such a fact. This was her final act of defiance against the one she had called Lunaris and he had to respect that, even if it was hard to. Luckily Arsene seemed to notice his discomfort and decided to try and shift his focus elsewhere.

Can thou move? It isn't safe for thou to linger here for long. Who knows what may happen if some of the soldiers survived...

Arsene's words hardly helped eased the anxiety Ren was feeling in the moment, but he knew he was right. If there was even a slim possibility that there were survivors, there was no telling what they might do once they saw him, and given his state, his persona would heavily need to defend him.

"Give me a moment and I'll be good to go," he murmured as he leaned back and let out a loud sigh. Letting his chest rise a fall heavily with each breath he took, he tried to relax his body and prepare himself to get moving once again. He was aware he still didn't have the luxury of time on his side, but it would do him no good if he tried to push himself without giving his body a chance to briefly fight off the aches that coursed through him.

Noctis and Prompto
Ploegy Ploegy
Noctis finally got up and got out of the tent. " About time you woke up buddy! Ann wants to see all of us!" Prompto told him.
" What is it about?" Noct asked. The two friends rejoined the rest of the group. They quickly understood what this meeting meant. " We're going to the stadium,right?" Noctis asked.

• full

Interactions: Dark Pit, Pikachu, Tetra
    Tags: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

~
    Sheik sighed softly at Tetra's annoyance, though she reasoned that it wasn't unwarranted- after all, if Dark Pit's reaction time had been slightly off, she definitely would have gotten hurt. "I'm quite certain they didn't mean to attack you." said Sheik in a pacifying tone.

The Sheikah nodded at the dark angel, before pointing at his blades on the floor.
    "You might want to pick those up."
    However, her serene disposition quickly vanished as she heard Tetra chewing him up for his near-hit. She grabbed Tetra by the back of the bandana the moment she heard Dark Pit's retort...the Sheikah was quite sure Tetra wouldn't be all that chuffed with the 'imp' insult, and she didn't want fists to fly all of a sudden. "Okay, okay, everybody calm down for a moment...this is Tetra, I came across her when I first landed in these woods."

Sheik let out a small chuckle when Pikachu moseyed on over and hopped onto her shoulder. "Hello there, Pikachu." she said as the Pokemon nuzzled her cheek. She let out an intrigued 'Hm?' as Pikachu babbled and pointed a fuzzy paw in a certain direction. Was she trying to tell Sheik something?

The Sheikah fell silent for a moment, thinking as she pulled her facial scarf back over her nose, before she asked,
    "By chance, did either of you stumble upon Samus Aran's ship before we found you?"

• Marth
    The Hero-King of Altea

________________________________________________________________________________________

Marth chuckled to himself as he watched the grand beast flying through the heavens towards them. Following Link closely, he soon found himself running at Link's heels as they hurried the rest of the way over to the princess that awaited them.

Link managed to get to Zelda first, and as Marth doubled over to catch his breath, he caught sight of the knight taking a knee in front of her to pay his respects. As soon as he pulled himself together, he strode over and handed the Sheikah Slate, which he was still holding, back to Link.

The prince's blue gaze flicked onto Zelda, and a warm smile graced his features. Although he had known many damsels in his lifetime, the Zeldas were certainly some of the most graceful. He had found them likable ever since he first entered Smash Brothers and met the Zelda that had participated then. The wisdom and grace of the Zeldas made them easy to approach and talk to in Marth's eyes.

Brushing his damp azure locks out of his face and stepping towards the Hyrulean princess, the Altean gently reached out and took Zelda's hand, raising it towards his mouth and kissing it softly in a display of chivalry and etiquette. "Zelda, it is a pleasure to see you once again," he greeted pleasantly, letting go of the maiden's hand. The prince took a step back, his smile turning rather meek. "Ah...you may or may not have seen our abrupt entrance back into the Smash world..." he mumbled, indicating Link as well as himself. He paused for a moment, and in that moment, a roar pierced the skies, as the flapping noise of wings grew louder...

Tags: Forevermore Forevermore SheepKing SheepKing

1705613327171.png

As Link and Marth made their way over towards Zelda, the young princess was just about to give another wave of encouragement, only for a sudden sound coming from up out of the forest to break her attention. In the distance leaves and branches rustled as something burst through the trees and flew high up into the air.

“…But!”

Zelda paled, fearing it to be the dragon of the lake, Rayquaza. Yet another quick glance at the flying creature quickly proved her fears false. Instead of brilliant emerald, the creature glittered a soft silvery hue, a dot of grey flying through the air. Zelda gave a warm smile as her eyes lit up in recognition.

That was no ordinary beast soaring in the air. No, it was her fellow royal and Smash fighter, Corrin. She couldn’t exactly tell which of the Corrins it was, as they were fully immersed within their draconic form, but either way Zelda was certainly grateful to be soon reunited with another from the tournament.

She would have been satisfied with that knowledge alone, but just as the Princess was about to continue her trek towards the two heroes in blue, Zelda’s eyes spotted the tiniest dot of black hair held snugly in between the creature’s jaws, the attached body aggressively kicking at the flying Corrin. If she hadn’t known any better, the Hylian might have assumed it to be Dark Pit, but even from this distance Zelda could tell that she was a woman, hair styled in a strange horn-like fashion. Whoever she was, she appeared unwilling to go down without a fight even when precariously dangling so high up in the air. It’d be best to report this to Samus and Cream for now.

Closing her eyes, Zelda took a deep breath and forced her brain to disregard all outside stimuli as she clasped her hands together. Mentally locating the rabbit and bounty hunter, the two would hear a brief message telepathically permeate through their minds.

[This is Zelda, I’ve just located Corrin. They’re flying in their draconic form and appear to be carrying an unknown woman. I will contact you soon. Please, stay safe]

With those final words of caution, Zelda’s eyes opened to the Hero of the Wild skidding to a halt right before her, a slight grin hidden beneath golden brown locks of hair as he kneeled to the ground.

1705612893915.png

Zelda beamed,

“It’s wonderful to see you again, Link!”

Even now, each time she called him by name Zelda’s thoughts would gravitate towards her own Hero of Legend. They, just as nearly all heroes of Hyrule’s past and present, were intrinsically bound by a shared spirit. A sacred soul which drove them to protect the weak and defend the fallen no matter the odds. They were truly alike in many regards.

However, for all of their similarities, she always found herself just a little surprised at how different each version of Link could be. If Zelda were to count the differences between all that she’d encountered throughout her time getting to know them, the list would surely stretch for eons. After all, the life experiences of a farmer compared to a forest dweller, an islander, or a royal knight were bound to mold each incarnation into something entirely different from the other.

They were all so different in so many ways and in spite of this, as she looked down at the young man before her, eyes glowing bright beneath the curtain of hair, Zelda felt at home.

While she motioned for Link to rise, Marth managed to catch up with the two of them. She’d allow the prince to delicately plant a kiss onto her hand, even if she felt her cheeks warm up at the gesture.

“The pleasure is all mine, Marth!”

Ever charming, he truly was the ideal royal. Although, with his mention of the prior ‘incident’ at the lake, Zelda could help but breathe a soft giggle at the prince’s sudden shyness.

“That I did, but I am in no position to judge your entrance, after all…”

The two heroes might have noticed Zelda’s expression briefly strain as she recalled her own eventual arrival. Fighting off one’s would be kidnappers atop a carriage and proceeding to immediately crash said vehicle into a tree would certainly count as an abrupt entrance. But rather than explain the reasons for such a reaction, Zelda simply waved a hand and laughed.

“-Ah, but that’s a tale for later!…Actually, there is much I need to discuss with you two regarding the state of the Realm, although I would prefer if we could have the discussion once our friend Corrin can join us. But for now, I hope a more succinct description of our current situation will suffice”

The princess took a moment to sober herself before once more addressing the heroes.

1705612893915.png

“Samus, Pikachu, a young friend of Sonic’s named Cream the rabbit, and I came here to investigate the dragon of the lake as we believe it has an item imperative to saving the Smash Realm. However, we encountered a gravely injured Dark Pit while we were here. Thanks to the efforts of the Nurse and Lake scientist from the lab-“

She briefly gestured to the building before continuing

“He was able to be stabilized but in the middle of the night he snuck away, Pikachu most likely following after them. Currently Samus and Cream are searching the woods for our lost friend while I remained here both to defend the lake in case any threat arose, and to provide an explanation to the two of you of what was happening. I realize this is a rather vague description but I promise when things have somewhat calmed down that both Samus and I will do everything to shed light on what is currently going on”

The princess went silent, eyes falling to the floor as her hand tightly gripped at the cloth of her dress. The flapping of Corrin’s wings only grew all the more louder until the thud of a landing could be heard nearby.

“But if there’s one thing you must take heed, it is that the Smash Realm is in grave danger. There are forces at play which desire nothing more than to disturb and corrupt the peace of these lands at all costs. The realm needs us. Hero-King and Hero of the Wild, all I can ask of you is to lend us your swords and valor. Please, join us in our cause!”

Interactions: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity (Marth) Forevermore Forevermore (Link, Samus) SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 (Cream the Rabbit)

Last edited:
Paula sleepily brushed a strand of her hair off her face tonight was a night of strange dreams. Massive guardian moles, venomous snakes, sneaky little rambling mushrooms, so on and so forth. Her dreams were in part of her adventures with her friends at least the beginning portion of their mission to the metropolis city of Four side. She recalls it was to investigate the mine where the miners found monsters made the shafts their home. It was not easy, but rewarding, they got the diamond to help the runaway five with their debt. She still doesn’t know or understand how they fell for the trap again is beyond her. She opened her eyes at the sound of the others awake. Ann was asking them for help to get to Ren, which means the stadium is dangerous. “ I’m ready to go.” She already felt energized, and ready to get to Ren. “ Ann? How do we go about this? I mean I’m thinking the stadium and the surrounding area is probably crawling with hostiles.” She had no problem fighting her PSI is strong enough to hold her over, but a plan makes more sense to her.

She sighs, wondering what he’s thinking running off like that, but he can take care of himself. Ann knows him best. She’s ready to get things going anyway. Paula thinks it’s time to pack. Although, there’s just her backpack and her frying pan. She wrinkled her nose wondering what would happen. Noctis and Prompto seemed ready to go at least there’s that. Twisting her hand in a circle, PSI fire spread to her fingers, warmth reaching to her tips.

Ploegy Ploegy SheepKing SheepKing SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back