• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Brothers: The Ten Pillars

OOC
Here
Mog and Shadow
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Ploegy Ploegy Darklord95 Darklord95
Mog flew around his allies as he listened to them."Yes,lead us to victory Captain, Kupo! And Mog shall dance to help you all get victory Kupo!" Mog cried cheerfully.
"The sooner we destroy this demon tree,the better." Shadow replied.
----------
Cream and Cheese
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Forevermore Forevermore
Samus and a mysterious ninja( who seemed strangely familiar to Cream) tried to convince Dark Pit to stay much like she did. Though the angel didn't want to."Miss Samus is right. We can help find your friend!" Cream replied.

Pit
Location: Shiny Sand Shores, a a beach town on the western coastline of the Smash Realm
Interactions: Pyra/Mythra ( Ploegy Ploegy )

As Pyra began to stand, Pit reached out as if to offer aid, but once again held back. The concern was clear on his features. Poor Pyra looked so worn out, and Pit couldn't blame her. He was about to ask why she had not swapped to Mythra but stopped himself, quickly realizing that she likely would have done so already if it was possible. Mythra was probably just as exhausted as he and Pyra were! That's okay, Pit thought; he had enough pep left for the three of them!

Pit followed Pyra's gaze to the battle. The Sea Witch was still struggling to free herself of the Waddle Dees that clung to her. Aquamentus roared and thrashed about until it was able to roll onto its feet. The Zola warriors groaned beneath it, flat as pancakes. Pit turned back to Pyra and beamed at her, gently taking one of her hands and putting his other hand on top of it in a reassuring matter.

"Pyra, you and Mythra have already done so much! Why don't you sit this one out and relax? Like I said, Aquamentus is just a Level One boss!" Pit then smiled mischevously at her. "Besides, I can't have you two hogging all the glory!"

After giving Pyra what he fondly thought was a very handsome and charming smile, he turned away from the Aegis and ran toward the fight, scooping up his bow as he did.

"Aquamentus, foul beast of the sea, come and face the messenger of the Goddess of Light!"

Aquamentus roared at the challenge before spewing a cone of flame at the charging angel. Pit brought Palutena's Bow before him and spun it in the Angel Ring attack, dispersing the flames.

"HIYAYAYAYAAAH!"

The dragon changed tactics. Its horn glowed before it fired bolts of energy at Pit. The captain merely smirked before summoning the Guardian Orbitars. The beams bounced right back at Aquamentus, getting a pained shriek from it. Pit managed to close the distance between them as the beast shook off the painful shocks, and with a fierce war cry of his own, Pit swung the bladed bow upward.

CLANG!

Aquamentus's horn flew from the air, severed from its head by Pit's vicious blow! It sat on its hind legs and patted its head, and froze when it felt the flat surface where the horn used to be. Aquamentus slowly turned to look at its reflection in a nearby window. Upon seeing the loss of its horn, Aquamentus roared in grief as huge tears spilled from its eyes. The sea beast went into a full-blown tantrum, stomping its legs, flailing its tail about, and spitting flames without discretion.

The Zola Sea Witch managed to knock the brave little Waddle Dees off of her. Raising her staff, she was about to unleash her full wrath when she was suddenly engulfed in Aquamentus's flames! A horrible, high-pitched scream mingled with Aquamentus's roars as the witch was burned alive. Aquamentus was so deep into its tantrum that it did not even notice! Finally, with one more heartbroken cry into an uncaring sky, Aquamentus retreated into the sea.

The Sea Witch stood alone, charred black and twitching. She coughed up a puff of smoke, then let out a wail before following Aquamentus into the sea. "This isn't over, Super Smash Brothers! I'll be back, and this village will be sunk to the bottom of the ocean! That Pillar WILL be mine!"

The day won, the Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, and Beanbons all performed a perfectly synchronized victory dance. Pit watched them, and it hardly took any time for the angel to be caught up in the catchy tune, bobbing along with the villagers before ending with his bow held up high in a victory pose.

"Oh! Thank you, Super Smash Brothers!" the formerly captive Jinjo, the true mayor of Shiny Sand Shores, exclaimed as the villagers celebrated their victory. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I shall have statues of you built! And a fountain! And we'll make today an official holiday! And--"

"Uh, th-thank you, but that's not necessary!" Pit said as the Jinjo shook his hand so hard that his arm was a blur. "Er, if you don't mind me asking, how'd a Jinjo become mayor of a town of Waddle Dees?"

Mayor Jinjo dropped Pit's hand. "Oh, well, it's not that big a deal, really. I was passing through town one day, and I came upon a starving Waddle Dee, so I gave it half of my sandwich." He shrugged. "Apparently, Waddle Dees will follow anyone who feeds and cares for them!"

Pit blinked then sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, "To be honest, that'd probably work on me too."

The Mayor spread his arms wide. "There may be a big mess to clean now, but I assure you that there is still plenty that Shiny Sand Shores can offer you. Please, I insist that the two of you stay and relax for a while. Eat! Rest! We will provide for you whatever we can, but we will not accept any more of your help."

Chef Kawasaki pushed a trolley with a large cauldron over to the group. A fire was set beneath the cauldron, and bubbling within it was a wonderful-smelling golden liquid with vegetables floating on the broth's surface. "Angel! After that hard-fought battle, I thought you could use another hot bath!"

Pit's eyes widened and sparkled. He clapped his hands together with joy. "WOW! This is awesome!"

Just as he was about to climb in, something caught the captain's eye. Pit's jovial mood vanished and he walked away from the group without a word until he reached the object of his interest: the horn of Aquamentus.

Pit picked up the horn and stared at it. It was very much like a unicorn's horn.

"Phos..."

Last edited:
Cyan narrowed his eyes knowing it had come to do battle with the Iron Knuckle; he is not going to shy away from it as the retainer of Doma. Reaching for his sword luckily he had his bushido skills and the energy to fight seamlessly against his foe although he wished it did not have to come to exchange blows. He can’t tell who emerges victorious; he feels confident he’ll do fine against the iron knuckle. He nodded in the Iron Knuckle’s direction unsheathing his sword ready to fight. “ I accept your challenge.” Imagining the sound of metal clashing against metal. All Cyan could do is keep his wits up in the face of danger as the iron knuckle does seem formidable; he won't downplay the warrior’s skill instead feeling curious of their strength and vitality. He felt the adrenaline thrum in his veins, feeling excitement to face an opponent after so long. He was in a battle stance in a very disciplined formation.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

yra / ythra
───────────────────────────────────────────

Location: Shiny Sand Shores | Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Pyra knew Pit's words were supposed to offer some kind of comfort to her and assure her that she didn't have to worry, and in a way they did, but they also had the opposite effect as well. Hearing him refer to Aquamentus as a "Level One Boss" only made her feel worse of her inability to help in the situation. If the monster was that easy to deal with then why had she been struggling? In that way, she felt useless. Maybe she was exhausted and all, but did that mean she shouldn't be able to help handle a supposed easy monster?

Keeping her thoughts to herself, Pyra briefly watched as Pit went to work before she lowered her gaze and stood awkwardly off to the side. So much for getting herself pumped up. There wasn't anything she could help with. Pursing her lips in silence, she tried to keep the somber thoughts from seeping into her mind, but it was near impossible. Even with battle happening around her, she didn't even bother focusing on it. She was entirely engrossed in her own thoughts... her own self doubt... Mythra's doubt... Her weakness.

It wasn't long before the battle was won and yet she felt nothing over their victory. Maybe it was because she didn't feel she had done anything of significance. All she had done was get herself trapped and end up a liability in it all. What good did that do?

A smile didn't even creep onto Pyra's lips as she watched the Waddle Dees celebrate along with Pit. Her expression remained plain, almost sad, as she looked on. Even as the Mayor came to express his thanks, she couldn't help but feel undeserving of his praise. Was it really a thank you she deserved? Even if she didn't, she wouldn't protest. Instead, she gave a simple nod and folded her hands in front of herself as she let her sword dissipate from sight.

When the Jinjo suggested the two of them stay and relax for awhile, Pyra figured she could take this as her time to leave the celebration. She didn't want to drag the mood down, especially given how joyous the villagers were. It wouldn't do them any good to know she wasn't feeling their festivities at the current moment. While it may be rude, she knew it was for the best. Giving the Mayor a small bow, she ignored Chef Kawasaki as he arrived to speak to Pit, and instead decided to go through with her own departure.

"Thank you for your hospitality," she spoke softly as she rose up again. "I apologize for taking my leave so soon, especially after such a victory, but I think I would like to rest. Thank you again."

With those words, she gave a small wave before turning on her heels and departing from the group on the beach. Was it right to leave Pit like this this? It wasn't as if she was going far. He could enjoy himself instead of needing to deal with her and the bag of emotions she was feeling. She'd only be at the Inn after all. There was no harm in that, was there?

A sigh slipped between her lips as she shook her head slowly at the thought and she arrived at the Inn she had originally woken up in. Looking at the innkeepers as she passed by, she offered them a wave before finding her way back to the room she had been in before.

The room was empty unlike before, though that was no surprise. Pyra was grateful for it though. As kind as the Waddle Dees and Doos had been to her, she knew in the moment she couldn't properly meet that kindness with her own. She found her way over to the bed and sank down onto it, finding herself slouched over in an instant. Even though her expression didn't change, she felt at a loss on the inside.

Last edited:

• full

Interactions: Shulk, Min Min
    Tags: Ploegy Ploegy A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

~
    Lucas looked up at her as Min Min asked Shulk if he was okay. She seemed to know that he wasn't alright either, and to Lucas' surprise, the visionary admitted that something was up.

The boy listened intently as the older male began explaining the matter. His eyes widened slightly upon hearing that some of their allies could have been becoming "problematic". Whatever that meant, he didn't like the sound of it one bit. He wished that he would look at them, just to gauge how bad the situation was, but even that was ambiguous. He didn't want to pressure him into what exactly was going on, but he still wanted to know, really badly!

At the mention of the Stadium, Lucas asked, his voice smothered by worry,
    "The Stadium? Why the Stadium? Did something bad happen there?"

• full

Interactions: Shulk, Min Min
    Tags: Ploegy Ploegy A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

~
    Lucas looked up at her as Min Min asked Shulk if he was okay. She seemed to know that he wasn't alright either, and to Lucas' surprise, the visionary admitted that something was up.

The boy listened intently as the older male began explaining the matter. His eyes widened slightly upon hearing that some of their allies could have been becoming "problematic". Whatever that meant, he didn't like the sound of it one bit. He wished that he would look at them, just to gauge how bad the situation was, but even that was ambiguous. He didn't want to pressure him into what exactly was going on, but he still wanted to know, really badly!

At the mention of the Stadium, Lucas asked, his voice smothered by worry,
    "The Stadium? Why the Stadium? Did something bad happen there?"
As he was scanning the minds of the monkey and the lizard, the entrance of a new mind interrupted his reverie. And for some reason, she knew who he was! Mewtwo turned toward the girl. A brown-haired girl in a yellow dress, utterly ladylike in her demeonor. He regards questioningly. And perhaps she would take to his questions more kindly.

"
You know me?" he says, "how?"

He would read her mind, and see images of himself battling in a tournament, but that was impossible, he had never been to a tournament.

"A Smash tournament but I have never been to a Smash Tournament. I don't even know what sort of tournament that is!"

Forevermore Forevermore GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

Dark Pit & Pikachu
Interactions: Shiek & Samus ( Forevermore Forevermore ), Tetra ( A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity ), Cream & Cheese ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 )

Dark Pit tensed up the moment Samus put her hand on his shoulder, and his grip on his Silver Bow instinctively tightened. It was clear he was unused to a friendly touch. Dark Pit exhaled and Samus could feel him relax a bit in her grip as he looked at her from over his shoulder.

"'We have to stick together.' Haven't you thought that, maybe, all of us sticking together just makes us a bigger target? Is your ship even big enough to hold all of us?" Dark Pit's eyes then narrowed. "Spare me your concern. I know you do not trust me. Not you, not Zelda... None of you."

Dark Pit knew Samus, Zelda, and the others cared about his well-being to an extent, but he wasn't naive enough to not see that the concern wasn't one-hundred percent genuine. What they really wanted to do was keep an eye on him, make sure he didn't join the "wrong crowd." That left a bitterness in the raven-winged angel's heart. One would think that after all this time, the other Super Smash Brothers would start to have some faith in him! Dark Pit supposed it was a foolish belief. After all, he wasn't a light-colored, bright-eyed ball of positivity like his twin! Even Palutena, a supposed goddess of goodness, light, and wisdom had condemned him as fundamentally wicked and destructive, a being that had completely fallen into dark thoughts and actions.

For the briefest of moments, Samus might have been able to see the hurt in the angel's red eyes, but it was almost immediately replaced with cold indifference. Dark Pit's tone was low and flat. "What are you going to do if I say no?"

Pikachu silently watched the interaction. Despite Samus's attempt to resolve things peacefully, there was still tension in the air. She hoped there wouldn't be more fighting, but it seemed whether there will be or not depended on whatever Samus does next!

With Link’s hand against her shoulder and the flame of determination glittering in both of the heroes’ eyes, Zelda felt relief wash over her. Yet, she hadn’t doubted them for a second. Marth and Link would help them.

“Thank you both, truly”

But now it was time to address the dragon in the room, as all three turned to face the landed Corrin, the black haired woman, and a third much smaller creature that peeked out from between Corrin’s claws.

“A rat?”

She grimaced, memories of dank sewers and cold dungeons floating in the back of her mind as she observed the little grey rodent. If it weren’t for the miniature pair of sunglasses, the thing truly would have looked like any other ordinary rat. But there were far more pressing matters to address than the peculiarities of a rat wearing spectacles.

Standing behind the two heroes, Zelda summoned a ball of flame as she returned her attention down at the woman writhing in Corrin’s grasp, soon to be released as the princess returned to her human form. Her sword pointed towards the woman, Corrin explained what had happened, Zelda quickly alerted to the mentioning of a certain angel and yellow mouse.

“You encountered Dark Pit and Pikachu?”

And this black haired woman was the fiend that had attacked them in the first place. It certainly didn’t take her long to spring back onto her feet, and with the Falcion, Master Sword, and Din’s Flame aimed towards her, she was made well aware of just out numbered she truly was.

So, like the coward she was, the woman fled. A wise decision for her, but for Zelda and the others, that meant another person out in the world aware of their location, which could surely pose trouble were she to inform any others of their whereabouts, especially the likes of Lunaris.

“Wait!-“

But before Zelda could attempt to stop her, the arrival of the lake scientist and nurse forced the princess to forgo any further chase. So, Zelda let the magical flames simmer to a puff of smoke as she wiped her hands and returned her attention towards the group.

Any disappointment related towards the stranger’s successful escape was quickly replaced with elation as Nurse Joy pointed towards a small marble-like stone in the rat’s possession. The keystone!

“That’s wonderful! In that case, we can begin preparations to awaken Rayquaza as soon as Samus and Cream return. I’ll inform them right away!“

She’d start to close her eyes to do just that, only to be interrupted by a bottle of…sweets? Being dropped into her hands. Curiously, she examined the object as the Lake Scientist explained their use. According to him, taking these adorable candies could help Dark Pit fully recover from his injury. The power of medicine was truly magical. With a grateful nod, she’d smile and reply,

“Thank you, doctor! I’ll be sure to give these to him as soon as I can”

Yet, Zelda’s eyes fell to the floor as she continued.

“…But based on his and Corrin’s encounter, it appears he still remains rather reluctant in working alongside us. I can only hope that Samus and Cream may be able to convince him otherwise. Oh! Before I contact them, Corrin?”

She called for her fellow princess’ attention.

“Do you remember the general location of where you last saw Dark Pit and Pikachu?”

Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Lake Scientist & Nurse Joy) A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity (Marth & Corrin) Forevermore Forevermore (Link)

Inkling had no means to describe the immediate aftermath of the Stadium’s downfall. Ann gave a bloodcurdling shriek as she began to sob, tearfully trying to contact Joker through her phone, yet based on the static on the other end Inkling didn’t have high hopes. Noctis and Prompto hurriedly went to check on the pink haired woman, while Paula comforted the crying Panther.

All Inkling could do was look towards Agent Eight, who too was left utterly speechless at the horrid sight before them. She’d suddenly find her body moving towards him outside of her own volition, face locked in the same expression of wordless shock as if it had been stuck in time. Her body felt numb and heavy, but with each step she took, her eyes became blurry and blurrier, until the octoling before her was nothing but a blob of pink, peach and black. A shaking hand rose to her face as Inkling felt something wet fall from her eyes.

“E-Eight…”

It was all Inkling could muster out of her throat as her sight returned towards wreckage, forcing herself to take it all in. Joker…he couldn’t be…No he couldn’t! She refused to believe it! He’d cheated death once already in this adventure, and by the great Zapfish if anyone could cheat death twice, Inkling knew it’d be him. So, she forcefully wiped away the spilling tears and glared out towards the horizon, forcing all of her faith into the Phantom Thief’s hands. A foolish gamble by all accounts,but it was all Inkling could do. So then, as the agent heard a familiar voice from behind, she violently tore her head in it’s direction, pleading for it to be what she thought it was.

There he was, looking like he’d been torn straight from the pits of hell, bruised and scorched all over. But, still there he was, arms enveloping Ann in a tight embrace.

“…!”

Inkling blinked. Once, twice, the remaining teardrops clinging to her eyes finally spilling over from the relief and amazement that washed over her. There he was, Joker in the flesh. She almost couldn’t believe it! But, as Joker and Panther made their way towards the rest of the group, he spoke once more, and finally, Inkling could say for certain that Joker once again cheated death.

When he asked how all of them were holding up, Inkling gave two thumbs up and a big dumb smile, but even all of that did little to mask the fact that she was very much now sobbing from the whirlwind of emotions that had hit her. She had to grab onto Agent Eight’s shoulder just to keep herself from toppling over into a crying mess of emotions. But, even as the tears continued to fall, one remained fixed in the thumbs up position, motioning for Joker and the other to continue on. After all, no matter how much of a crying mess she was at the moment, it was clear it hailed from a place of joy. Joker was alright, and that was all that mattered to her.

Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Nurse Joy) Ploegy Ploegy (Joker & Panther) Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat (Paula) SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 (Noctis & Prompto)

Last edited:
The Jungle
Interactions:
Yoshi ( Ploegy Ploegy ), Captain Falcon ( Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ), Shadow the Hedgehog ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 ), Hayden ( Darklord95 Darklord95 )

The Deku Witch looked at the Super Smash Brothers and nodded with approval. "Well! You lot are certainly full of spunk, aren't ya? Heehee!" She then held up a finger. "But! The dangers of the Sorrowfen are no joke! Or... maybe they are! Heehee! To travel through the Sorrowfen, you must be light of heart and carefree! Like me! If you let sadness consume you, you will be swallowed up in the swamp!" She then snapped her fingers. "Gone! Just like that!"

Kona, a more serious fellow than the Deku Scrub, explained. "The Sorrowfen is a place heavy with negative energies. Even the sky seems to mourn as it rains eternally in the area. What we have experienced here is a trifle compared to the Sorrowfen. When you go into the Sorrowfen, you will be made to face your inner woes. Some travelers who have survived it have spoken of seeing things such as deceased or missing loved ones; others were confronted with tragic memories of the past such as a betrayal or the moment of their greatest failure. The Sorrowfen will even make you question your worthiness to live!" Kona's eyes dropped. "I lost a dear friend to the Sorrowfen. Its power is so great, he was unable to make a decision as it convinced him that every choice he considered was the wrong one. Despite my best efforts, he sank because he was too full of doubt to act even for his own self-preservation."

The Kokiri scout raised his eyes and stared pleadingly at the group of heroes. "Please, Super Smash Brothers, I know you are the legendary warriors of the realm, but heed me: take the Sorrowfen seriously!"

The Deku Witch waved a hand dismissively. "Bah! A little rain won't stop the Super Smash Brothers! Look at them! So full of life and pep! I'm sure they'll be just fine." Her features suddenly became intense. "It's the Demon Tree itself that will do them in. Yep! As you are now, you'll have very little chance of defeating it! You've seen what it did to the Kokiri, right? Even turned one of them into a frog! Heeheehee!" She put her hands on her hips and shook her head. "Nope! You might survive the Sorrowfen, but the Demon Tree will getcha!" She then spotted Mog and began to ponder. "Unless... Hm... That might work! Yes!"

The Deku Witch clapped her hands excitedly. "I've got it! Come with me!"

Kona waved at the Smash Brothers. "I will stay here. My scouts need their afflictions healed by the Great Fairy. Best of luck to you, Super Smash Brothers!"

The Deku Scrub woman led the way. As the group moved, the jungle became swamp. A chill filled the air, very similar to that of the Kokiri outpost when the Great Fairy was corrupted. The Deku paused a moment, then kept moving. "Hm. The Sorrowfen's spread is quickening. Welp, no time to dawdle! Come along! Heehee!"

Eventually the group was led to a modest little tree home. The Deku pointed at the ground where the Super Smash Brothers and their companions stood. "Now, you just stay put! It won't be long!"

Humming, the Scrub went into her house, and the group began to hear sounds of her rummaging about. "Let see, they should be here somewhere..." The cry of a Cuccoo called out. This was followed by the Deku Scrub's startled squeak, then a heavy slam of some wooden lid. "Whoops! Wrong chest! Maybe this one? BAH! Just junk!"

A full heart container was carelessly tossed out of the house. Finally, the Scrub reappeared with red silk ribbons in her hands, one for each member of the group. "These ribbons were gifted to me by a traveling Moogle long ago. Go on! Take one!"

Rather than wait for the group to take a ribbon, the Deku Scrub tossed one to each person, caring little for where they land. "So, I'm sure you want to know what they do, huh? Well... they're really pretty fashion accessories! Heeheeheehee!"

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX (1).pngCaptain Falcon raised an eyebrow at the whimsical antics of the Deku Witch, his expression a mix of bemusement and determination. Despite the lightheartedness of her demeanor, he couldn't shake off the seriousness of their situation.

"Thanks for the ribbons," he said, catching his with a deft hand, "Now we can kick tail in style~" Captain Falcon smiles at his friends with a cheeky grin as he shifted his focus back on the impending challenge ahead. "Fashion accessories aside, we appreciate your help!"

Turning to his companions, he addressed them with a sense of resolve. "Remember what Kona said about this Sorrowfen. We can't afford to let our guard down, no matter how good things may seem. Stay focused, stay together, and as always; stay awesome!"

With a nod of assurance, Captain Falcon fastened the ribbon around his bicep, a small token amidst the looming threat, but a reminder nonetheless of the unity they shared in facing whatever lay ahead.
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Darklord95 Darklord95

• full

Interactions: Tetra, Samus, Dark Pit, Cream & Cheese
    Tags: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

~
    Quietly observing the interaction between Samus, the young bunny who was apparently named Cream, and Dark Pit, Sheik realized that the other two had the same problem of trying to keep Dark Pit out of trouble. She smiled slightly as Samus displayed her caring side. It was sweet that Samus cared so much for her fellow fighters.

However, it seemed like the angel wasn't so easily persuaded. Sheik sighed as the bounty hunter looked to them for support.
    "Dark Pit, that isn't true. Surely you've realized that trying to navigate this world without someone by your side to help is more or less a death wish." The Sheikah added, her red eye flicking from the angel to the woman.

Sheik liked Dark Pit in all honesty. Although she didn't much appreciate the ego and cynical ways that he showed from time to time, she still found him much calmer and more mature than his light counterpart. Sheik had no incentive to lie, therefore she wanted to set the record straight, at least for herself. She didn't know the reason behind Samus and the others wanting the angel to remain with them, but with her, it was just for his safety alone. If it weren't so dangerous to set off on your own at the time, she wouldn't have been cajoling like the others.

Sheik looked back at Tetra, who didn't seem so keen on going with the flow. Sighing, she listened to her terse words, but her ears perked at the pirate mentioning 'Another Zelda'.
    This confirmed her hunch that Tetra was of Hylian descent, but...a wild thought occurred to the Sheikah at that moment. Perhaps the strange feeling of connection she had with this rowdy little girl...

"Later. Your questions can be answered later." Sheik replied crisply. Although she too would like to explore some of the questions floating through her brain, she had enough awareness to know that now was not the time for it.

________________________________________________________________________________________

1700429689842.png

Interactions: Dark Pit, Cream & Cheese, Sheik, Tetra
    Tags: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

~
    Samus felt Dark Pit tense slightly under her hand. She wanted him to realize that they were there to help him and that staying would be beneficial for all parties involved. However, as the angel responded with disdain for the slight hostility in the air between them, the bounty hunter pursed her lips. She knew Dark Pit wasn't at all a touchy-feely type of person, and neither was she, but she had hoped that it would persuade him at some level. Plus, Cream's innocent plea would have stirred her if she were in the same circumstance.

However, Samus could also see the hurt in his eyes that flickered before going back to their normal moodiness. Aran paused for a second, trying to figure out what to say. She realized then and there that the damage done by the Smash Brothers would never truly be wiped away, no matter how good of terms he and other fighters were. Dark Pit had been labeled a villain like Bowser or Ganondorf when he first arrived when he was simply born of less-than-protagonistic beginnings. Samus could count on one hand the number of fighters that sort of ostracization had occurred to. And she supposed while some of the mentioned fighters had been able to forgive and forget, Dark Pit still held a grudge. It wasn't about being a bigger target for enemies, or the amount of room on her ship. It was deeper than that.

Still, she had to try. She couldn't just let him go out there and get himself kidnapped, injured, or worse...thankfully, the wise Sheikah chipped in. Samus nodded gratefully at her- Sheik knew the score.
    "Sheik's right. Dark Pit, you can hate us if you want to, but right now we're just trying to keep you safe and help you." Samus implored quietly. "I would hate myself if something terrible happened to you and it could have been avoided if you just....just listened to what we're trying to tell you!"

The bounty hunter could feel her emotions rising slightly, so she took a moment to cool it, before continuing. Her grip on Dark Pit's shoulder tightened, and her voice was calm, but her patience was shortening. "What Cream and I said was and still is true: We're not returning to Zelda and the others if you're not coming with us. We meant it. So don't make me drag you back."

Her tone was slightly daring as she spoke the last few words of her statement. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't kidding about dragging the angel back with them.

oshi

Location: Jungle | Tagged: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Darklord95 Darklord95
Yoshi quietly stood near the back of the group, listening quietly as the situation was explained to them in more detail. He couldn't say he really understood much, if any of it, but he could at least wrap his mind around the concept of "Swamp makes sad" and that was good enough for him. How they would combat that, he wasn't sure, but that was a problem for them to figure out as they went along. What worries did he have after all? There weren't many bad things that had happened in his life. If anything he lived a rather happy, calm life. He didn't have things he was disappointed in or even regretted. His adventures never really equated to such. Even so, he knew better than to let his guard down.

When the group began to move and follow the Deku Witch, Yoshi gave a small wave back at Kona and the other Kokiri. He didn't speak as they walked along, not finding much for him to add to anything. Once they arrived at the tree home and were told to stay put, he respected that order too and quietly watch as a couple items were carelessly tossed through the window- most notable a heart container. While tempted to grab it, he wasn't sure what use it might have, thus opted to leave it be as his gaze shifted back to their odd companion upon her return.

His eyes immediately moved to the red ribbons she carried and he tilted his head in a display of confusion. What good would these do them? Her words offered very little in that regard and caused Yoshi to let out a soft puff of air from his nostrils. Surely it wasn't just to be a fashion accessory. Before he could even question it though, one was tossed to him and he caught it in his hands. Staring at it questionably, his head swiveled to look towards Falcon as he addressed the group, and clearly took the role as their leader. He couldn't complain. It wasn't a role he wanted to have after all. Still, it seemed like he accepted things too quickly. He didn't complain though and instead carefully took the ribbon and tied it around his neck, figuring it was the best place to keep it for now.

With the ribbon in place, Yoshi averted his gaze once more and returned his attention to the Witch. "What we do next? Ribbon help us with problem ahead?"

Mog and Shadow
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mog and Shadow followed the Deku witch along with the others and listened to her. " By the way,I'm not always sad." Shadow said as the witch explained. " Just be happy and you'll be fine Kupo!" Mog told Shadow. Mog's suddently shifted toward the Deku witch as dhe told them where she got the ribbon.
" You got them from my kind,Kupo! That's pretty neat!" Mog replied as he took a ribbon.
"I have to agree,we have to stay on our guard." Shadow replied.
---------
Cream and Cheese
Cream could only watch for now as Samus and Sheik did their best to convince Dark Pit to stay. The angel did remind him of Mr Shadow.

Toon Link
Where: A coastline in the northwestern part of the Smash Realm
Interactions: Daisy ( Forevermore Forevermore ), Mewtwo ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss )

As Mewtwo used his psychic powers to scan the minds of those around him, he would receive a rapid stream of images. The old ape is Cranky Kong, grandfather of Donkey Kong, one of the members of the Super Smash Brothers. K. Lumsy, the mountain-sized Kremling, is his lab assistant. Mewtwo is in the Smash Realm, also known as the World of Trophies. It is a mishmash of different worlds put together by two beings that may be considered deities: Master Hand and Crazy Hand. From Mewtwo's mind-scans, he can see that the Hands had disappeared from the Realm a year ago, and it is now under the rule of a masked man, the Master of Creation and Destruction, Lord Lunaris.

Toon Link lay in the bed Mewtwo had placed him in, the poor boy's eyes still cartoony dizzy swirls. Regardless, Mewtwo was able to pry information from his mind as well. The events of the past day played in Mewtwo's mind, that of Toon Link's travels with the twin-hearted swordmaiden, Pyra and Mythra, and the angel, Pit. They were shanghaied by Kremling pirates, forced to explore a ghost ship, and collected a white crystal shard containing the pure essence of fear. They then led a mutiny against their captors while the pirate ship was caught in a violent storm. The pirate ship split apart and sunk, then the Smash Brothers were trapped in an underwater lair. The lair began to fill with water, a massive white mecha appeared, and the Smash Brothers escaped the lair. From there, things went black. Clearly these events were just before the boy passed out.

Cranky seemed to have figured his bottle conundrum out and finished his potion. Using his cane for support, he walked over to where Toon Link lay. He poured the potion down the little swordsman's throat, and Toon Link revived immediately with a lot of coughing and gagging. Ugh! That tasted horrible!

Cranky cackled. "Woke you right up, eh, whippersnapper!"

Toon Link let out an exhausted sigh and fell back onto the bed, clearly in a daze. Where was he...? What... happened...?

Meanwhile, outside of Cranky's cabin, K. Lumsy felt the tiniest of taps on his foot. He looked down, and his dopey face lit up with a smile. "Ooo! A pretty lady! Hello, pretty lady!"

• Min Min
    The Brawlin' Ramen Bomber

________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Min was surprised when Shulk began speaking. She hadn't expected him to respond to her and Lucas' probing, but low-and-behold, he did. And what Shulk had seen in his vision didn't sound pretty.

"*说不是那么..." Min Min whimpered as the visionary's words set in. Although she was aware that not all the Smash Brothers were good, she had hoped that at least now in the face of such a problem, they would all unite against a common enemy, like how all the villains eventually teamed up with the heroes against Tabuu back during the final fight during the Subspace incident.
    But it seemed like some of their numbers were causing trouble...so much trouble that it could pose a major threat to the rest of them.

Looking down at the worried Lucas, his question rang in the air before the Ramen Bomber said consolingly, "Don't worry, Lucas. Everything will be okay, I'm sure." But even she heard how desperately hopeful her tone was. As if by saying these words, it would be true.

Her swirled gaze flicking back onto Shulk, she asked, "If I may, who exactly is causing trouble at the moment? Is it people like Wolf or Ridley?"
    She hoped that this was true. If it were someone good, that she knew and liked, or god forbid, heroes like Mario, Link, or Sonic, it would really set in stone how grave the situation was.

Tags: Forevermore Forevermore Ploegy Ploegy

--Translations--
    *Say it isn't so...

Last edited:
oker & anther

Location: Plains near Stadium | Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Feeling Ann wrap her glove tightly around his wound, Ren let out a sharp whine and shot his gaze immediately towards her, briefly drawing his attention from the others. "Ow ow! That hurts! Don't pull it so tight!"

"Don't be such a baby, Ren. Where's your tough guy act, huh?" Ann teased with a roll of her eyes as she slid his coat off her shoulders and slung it around his own instead. "Do you want to bleed out or have it infected?"

Joker huffed softly at her words and shook his head quietly. While she had a point it didn't lessen the pain. He wasn't even sure it would help all too much, but he wouldn't argue with her. He would simply place a hand atop her head and gently ruffle her hair softly, causing her to grumble and quickly push his hand away. He chuckled softly before Inkling's cries caught his attention and his dark eyes moved towards her, softening as he offered a reassuring smile in her direction. It was oddly warming to see the care she held for him, though it did make a brief wave of guilt wash over him again. She shouldn't need to be crying like this because of him, yet here she was. Even so, Ren knew the realities of such things. He was no stranger, especially after everything that had happened to him in the past year. Still, it wasn't okay for him to be putting such stress on his allies.

His brows creased after a moment and his eyes moved once more and settled upon the pink haired nurse before he lowered his head as she addressed him. Any semblance of relief or happiness that he had gained already left him and had been replaced with a rather somber expression. Slowly, Joker shook his head before sliding his arms into his coat and adjusting it against his slender frame. She only spoke Wandering Quill's name, but her infliction was enough to dishearten him. It wasn't easy to openly tell someone an ally, or in the nurse's case, a friend, had died. It was even worse given the manner she had gone out. To be lost among the ruins of the Stadium... it was sad, though Wandering Quill had done an honorable deed. Ren couldn't deny that even if her death pained him.

"I couldn't save her... Actually, I didn't save her," Joker admitted, letting a deep sigh slip from his lips as he looked away, finding it too difficult to look Nurse Joy in the eyes. "She made her choice and I would have been a hypocrite to deny her of that choice..." His voice only grew softer as he continued to speak and it was clear he felt burdened by making such a choice, yet he was doing his best to tough it out and not let it show. "I'm sorry I didn't do anything to save her. All I can do now is make sure her efforts to down the Stadium don't go in vain. She put her trust in me after all." He paused again as his hands balled up into fist and he found some small bit of resolve in his own words. "I won't hold anything against you if you feel sickened by my choice to not stop her, but I will do what I can to make sure you get to safety as we proceed forward. I believe that is what she would have wanted so I will stand by it."

Seeing Ren's distraught expression, Ann frowned and gently grabbed his hand in her own and squeezed it lightly, causing him to ever so slightly lean into her as a small form of comfort. She couldn't imagine the thoughts going through his head from what he had experienced, but she knew it didn't sound too dissimilar to what had happened to Akechi back when they had faced him in Shido's Palace last winter. The only difference was, Akechi's goals had been to kill them and he only ended up helping them given the situation that had risen at the time, while ths Wandering Quill seemed to have done all this in hopes of helping them in the way she saw fit. Ann could understand why such sentiment rang true with Ren. He wasn't too different in that regard. It wasn't a burden he needed to hold alone though.

"Ren..." she whispered softly.

Joker quickly shook his head in her direction before he lifted it to look around as if he was gauging the reactions he would get from his admittance. He knew not everyone would understand, but he didn't blame them. They were free to view him or his actions in whatever manner they pleased. It wouldn't dissuade him from continuing on the path he had forged for himself or change his beliefs. It was simply how he was.

Pushing aside the thoughts, Ren decided to continue forward with the situation. The other words Nurse Joy had spoken didn't make much sense to him, though it could lead to his own assumptions. If Wandering Quill was tied to this world in a fashion similar to the Hands, then he could see why she would desire to free herself in such a manner. She couldn't be used for the benefit of Lunaris if she was gone. Even if that was part of the reason, it didn't help Ren understand what exactly being tied to the realm implied. He shook his head before running his fingers absentmindedly through his hair as he pondered it. However, he could at least wrap his head around the latter statement. He couldn't say why or how the world was falling apart, but it was likely why they needed to collect the Pillars she had told him about.

As he put two and two together, Joker decided to put his thoughts on hold. Noticing Inkling motioning him over as he did, Ren gave a small nod of his head before he sauntered forward towards the pair of agents. Pulling Ann along with him in the process, the thief stopped in front of the two and prepared to reach out to pat Inking's head, but stopped himself as he noticed it was his blood soaked glove. He wouldn't want to cover her in his own blood. Quickly, he brought the glove to his mouth and he yanked it off with his teeth before proceeding with his gesture and letting his hand gently rest upon her head.

"It's okay, you don't need to cry anymore. I'm sorry for worrying you, especially after everything we've been through since our arrivals yesterday," he spoke as Ann took the glove from his mouth so he could offer his assurance to the other Smash Brother present. "Thanks for being strong for me."

A genuine smile crossed his face before he pulled his hand back and moved with Ann past the pair to sink down into the seats that were still setup. As he did, Raoul made his return as well. The persona spoke no words though and simply swooped down towards the thief before dissipating quickly in a sea of blue flames that soon whisked across Joker's face and formed his familiar white mask. The action alone told the thief all he needed to know about the task he had given his other self; the Reaper hadn't managed to chase them. That was good.

With that out of the way, Ren knew it was time for him to open up on his silence of the information he had learned from Wandering Quill. The others deserved to know and he couldn't leave them in the dark any longer. Leaning forward and hunching over, his arms rested against his knees as he prepared himself to speak. He was ready to try to work out the mess in his head.

"Where do I even begin..." he murmured as he watched his girlfriend sit down beside him and offer a warming smile towards him. It was a simple, yet silent form of encouragement that Joker needed and appreciated greatly. Returning the gesture, he didn't let it last long before he looked back towards the rest of their group. "I guess I should begin by saying this: None of you are obligated to help me in what I'm about to speak of. It will be your choice if you want to help or not. The responsibility isn't yours to bare nor will I act like it is."

The seriousness in his tone was almost unsettling, though it was clear he wasn't joking around with things despite how lighthearted he usually was. He knew now wasn't the time to joke if he wanted to make it clear this was a dire situation. He wanted them all to know he wouldn't force them against their will to aid him.

Hearing his words, Ann pursed her own lips quietly. Whatever he was about to say she knew shouldn't be a burden he needed to hold either. As much as he spoke of the others having a choice, he had one too. Maybe he had already made up his mind though. Knowing him, he probably had, and given how he always had such a strong desire to help, it was no surprise he'd take such a burden. That was how he was and she knew he wouldn't change. Tossing his glove into his lap, she met his seriousness with a confident smile, even before she knew what he was about to say. "You know I'm with you no matter what."

Ren knew Ann of all people would throw caution to the wind and offer her loyalty to his cause even before knowing the danger. She'd follow him to Hell and back if she had to and ask no questions, even if he wished she wouldn't. He didn't object to her words, instead he decided to go on.

"As you all hopefully know, unless Panther didn't tell you, the Smash Brothers are wanted criminals here, so traveling alongside Inkling and myself puts you at risk. I assume this is the work of the man Wandering Quill spoke of to me: Lunaris." As he spoke his name, Joker's features wrinkled in a brief display of anger. To think one man could do all this only reminded him of his own struggles. That only made him more willing to offer up his own skills to assure he was stopped. "She told me he was the Lord of the Moon and Stars. While I'm not sure what that ultimately classifies him as, if he can do this much damage to the world then we can't underestimate him, and can assume he's a major threat whether he's a humanoid, god, or something else."

He paused again and looked towards Ann, gesturing for her to grab his phone and hand it to him. When she did, he quickly started tapping away at it in silence. He needed to write down everything he could remember before it somehow slipped his mind. If anything, it was a miracle he could remember much at all because of his escape. It was almost as if he couldn't forget. Whatever the reason for that was, he was grateful for it.

"Wandering Quill told me we need to seek out Pillars of Creation and Destruction, though unfortunately she didn't offer me the whereabouts of such..." A sigh escaped Joker's lips once again as he looked up from his phone and let it rest against his thigh. "She did however offer me locations of our allies present and who was in these locations, albeit they were mere descriptions and not their names. Who exactly is here, well, I couldn't work that out yet, but I've written down what I can remember and if we need to, we can figure it out, though I'm not sure if reuniting is the greatest idea, especially since not everyone is present. In the scheme of things, there are only about a third of us here in the world right now, and I fear the more of us that gather close together, the more attention we'll draw. I can't imagine our enemy wouldn't try to eliminate us if he could."

It was a grim thought, but Joker knew it was a possibility. There was no telling what this Lunaris might try to pull if more of them gathered together. Plus he wasn't sure how things would even bode for himself. It was entirely possible he could have been seen fleeing from the Stadium and be blamed for its destruction, putting a target on his own back. An entire army had died after all, and if he was believed to have been behind it, that meant his strength and cunning nature was one not to mess with. The last thing he wanted was to put others in danger because of rumors surrounding himself.

Sitting up and rolling his shoulders back, Ren remained quiet for a moment longer before he decided to reveal the other bit of information he had. Fishing into his pants pocket, he pulled the amulet out that he had received from the Chozo and held it up for the others to see.

"I was given this, though I admittedly don't know how it will help us. Wandering Quill said to show it to other Chozo and they might help, but again, I have no clue where to find them or if it will even guide us towards these Pillars."

There was a sense of frustration in the thief as he spoke. He had so many questions of his own that had never been answered and now he was forced to reveal such as he informed the others. While they now knew their situation, they were still left guessing where to go or how to proceed. It was difficult not to feel frustrated by such. He didn't expect the answers to be thrown at his feet by any means, but he couldn't magically pull answers out of thin air either. His own wits had their limits.

Sensing Ren's troubles, Ann frowned. He had no reason to beat himself up over such things, but given how seriously he was taking things, she could understand why he was. He wanted nothing more than to deal with the issues present and do so in a timely manner. Tight schedules had always been part of their missions, but he was putting too much pressure on himself to come up with answers they just didn't have. While she might not be able to offer much or any guidance of her own given her lack of knowledge of the world itself, she did know one way she could help. Her eyes quickly flickered towards Nurse Joy knowing she was likely their best bet.

"I know this might be a stretch but would you happen to know anything more that might help us? Anything at all would help us greatly."

Last edited:
Dark Pit & Pikachu
Where: A forest west of the Lake Shore
Interactions: Samus & Sheik ( Forevermore Forevermore ), Tetra ( A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity ), Cream & Cheese ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 )

Dark Pit scoffed. Navigating the world and facing its dangers alone, that is every day of his life! Those stupid Koopas just got a lucky shot on him, that's all! He was about to retort that his well-being is no one's responsibility but his own when Samus's grip on his shoulder tightened and she implored him to listen. That took the reflection by surprise, and his expression showed it; Samus wasn't prone to emotional outbursts!

His eyes locked with hers, but he said nothing, seemingly ignoring everyone else but the bounty hunter. Dark Pit didn't hate them, and he knew that they did care. Dark Pit sensed that Samus already knew this. However, he was aware that there was still that sliver of doubt, and that was enough to fully convince the angel that he was not truly one of them. Maybe he never will be, not that he ever belonged anywhere to begin with. His association with the Forces of Nature is an alliance of convenience at most, and he could not call Angel Land his home no matter how many times Pit has tried to convince him otherwise.

But Samus was not going to let him go: her grip on his shoulder and the tone of her voice made that very clear.

Dark Pit broke the stare and stuck the end of his Silver Bow into the earth, bowing his head and sighing heavily. He opened his eyes to look back at Samus, a ghost of a smile on his features.

Pikachu's ears perked up with surprise. "Pi-chu?" Was Dark Pit actually going to return to the Lake Shore with them? She sighed in relief and smiled.

In one swift movement, Dark Pit swung the bow upward, scraping a chunk of dirt into the air and toward Samus's face. He immediately took the opportunity to break out of the huntress's hold, activate his Power of Flight, and shoot toward the clouds, where he vanished from sight.

Just like that, Dark Pit was gone!

***​

The Jungle/Swamp
Interactions: Yoshi ( Ploegy Ploegy ), Captain Falcon ( Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ), Shadow the Hedgehog & Mog ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 ), Hayden ( Darklord95 Darklord95 )

The Deku Scrub answered gleefully, "Yes! Very pretty fashion accessories, heehee! But they can be more than that, if you believe it." Before the group could ask, she explained, "A ribbon only has power if you give it meaning. A lady ties a ribbon to her knight's arm to symbolize her love for him. A ribbon is often used to show solidarity for a cause. What is important to you, Super Smash Brothers? Why do you fight? What keeps you going forward? If you don't know that, maybe you'll figure it out in the Sorrowfen! Find your ribbon's meaning, hold true to it, and maybe it will protect you!"

She shrugged. "Or it will just remain a very pretty fashion accessory. You do look quite dashing in them! Now, go on! Keep heading eastward. You'll know when you get there: it IS called the Sorrowfen after all!"

There was the sound of an explosion from within the little home, followed by the crowing of enraged Cuccoos! The Deku Scrub's eyes grew wide.

"Oh! That doesn't sound good at all, does it? Um... Well... BYE-BYE!"

The door to the witch's home slammed shut in the Super Smash Brothers' faces.

As the Super Smash Brothers moved eastward, the air became filled with a cold mist. The ground became soft and wet, and the jungle opened up into vast freshwater swamp land. Large pools of water stretched out as far as the eye can see. Algae, lily pads, reeds, and other aquatic plantlife hid some pools from sight, resulting in the drenching of many a careless traveler. In the distance, the Super Smash Brothers can see grey clouds, thick trees, and a dark rain shaft. That must be the Sorrowfen!

• full

Interactions: K. Lumsy, Mewtwo
    Tags: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

~
    Daisy had paused in her tapping of the huge Kremling when a voice echoed through her brain. Mewtwo's voice! However, the princess was a bit befuddled by his query, and it showed when she dropped her refinement. "Whuzzit? Dunno what you're talking about, Mewtwo..."

She resumed her tapping only for a moment longer before she had garnered the attention of the woolly K. Lumsy.
    Carefully getting back into her princess-y mindset, she returned his smile with her own, and said in a light voice that strangely resembled Princess Toadstool's sweet and high-pitched one,
    "Hello there, my name's Princess Daisy. Would you be a dear and help me? I seem to have gotten a bit lost, and well, you found a couple of friends of mine, there..." and she pointed at the cabin, where Toon Link and Mewtwo accompanied Cranky Kong in.

Mewtwo would stay silent, processing the infromation he had gleamed from everyone here. Apparently, the peril was a man named Lunaris from what he had gleamed. His vast mind was able to process this information quickly enough. He also noted Princess Daisy's change of demeanor from her princessy attitude from earlier. It seems as if she would not answer any questions so his mental probe was necessary. He would look at Toon Link.

"Glad to see you are well," he says, nodding his head.

Pit
Interactions: Pyra/Mythra ( Ploegy Ploegy )

Pit sighed as he lay on top of a cloud, staring upward at the blue sky. He could not get Phos out of his mind, and he hopped into the clouds in hopes of spotting the missing unicorn. Oh why, why did he think to use Phos to travel to the Smash Realm? If he had just taken a Gate as usual, Phos would have been safe and sound! Pit had promised the poor Chariot Master that he would take care of the two unicorns. What if Phos was injured, or worse? Or what if Phos was now in the hands of a cruel new master?

Pit shook his head to dismiss those thoughts. No way! Few could keep up with Phos or Lux, even when they were separated! Phos can outrun any threat! He has to be okay! Besides, the two unicorns seem to acknowledge Pit as their true master; Viridi tried to claim ownership of the Lightning Chariot but Phos and Lux proved to be very unruly with anyone who wasn't Pit or Dark Pit. Pit was the one entrusted with Phos and Lux, after all, and so they belonged to him by right. Neither would tolerate a new master, Pit was sure of that! He had to keep the faith!

Soft giggles and the shifting of the cloud beneath him caused Pit to stir and roll onto his stomach. The angel had fallen asleep, finally given in to his exhaustion now that things were peaceful and quiet, and he wasn't eager to awaken. There was another giggle and the cloud shook harder. Pit groaned.

"Please... Five more minutes... Need to heal... No save states... Just lemme sleep..."

The giggles became a squeal of laughter, and Pit bolted upright, eyes wide. "Whoa-what-whoa!" He glanced around, seeking the source of the laughter, when a voice from below caused him to look down. The cloud he had been resting on had a face!

"Heeheehee! I'm sorry to wake you," the cloud said. "But your wings are tickling me! Heehee!"

Pit's face became red with embarrassment. He jumped onto his feet, about to move onto a non-sentient cloud. "Oh! Please excuse me! I didn't mean to--"

"Aw, it's okay," the cloud replied cheerfully. "I don't mind at all! I have an angel sleeping on me; I must be the most blessed cloud in the sky now!"

Pit smiled. She is so cute! He sat back down. "If you say so."

"Besides," the cloud continued, "It's been really lonely lately. Those awful Golden Eyes keep shooting down everything that comes up here. Birds, bugs, planes, everything!"

"Golden eyes?" Pit questioned with a raised brow.

As if on cue, a large golden sphere with a glowing blue circle within floated up to the cloud and angel. Pit stared at it. It certainly did look like a golden eyeball! His features became stern as the Golden Eye's lids widened and the blue "iris" began to charge energy.

The memory struck Pit like a lightning bolt: riding the chariot into the Smash Realm, golden spheres dotting the sky, lasers everywhere, an explosion, a horse's distressed cry...! Pit's eyes widened with recognition, then narrowed in a scowl as the Golden Eye released its laser. The Guardian Orbitars appeared, activated by Pit's will, and reflected the laser right back at the eye. There was a BOOM and what was once the Golden Eye fell to the earth in pieces.

Pit felt the friendly cloud shudder beneath him. "Awful, scary things! Thank you for getting rid of it. Maybe now my friends will return. I've only had that other cloud for company, and he's not the best at conversation."

Pit followed the cloud's glance toward a second cloud. This one had a more solemn expression and was weirdly spiky, unlike the softer, rounder cloud he sat upon.

"The name's Cloud," the cloud said in a flat, serious tone.

The angel captain stroked his chin as he regarded Cloud the cloud. There was something very familiar about it. Yes, Pit knew of an individual in the Super Smash Brothers that had those features: a serious demeanor and messy hair. They did not have the best social skills. They also carried a big sword.

"Ike!" Pit said with a snap of his fingers.

"Who is Ike?" the cloud asked.

"My friend. He joined the Super Smash Brothers during the Brawl tournament, like I did!" Pit rested his chin on his knuckles as he pondered. "Gosh, I wonder if he looks like an old man now? He was much older-looking when we met up last year!"

The cloud's face was full of awe. "You're a Super Smash Brother? That's amazing! No wonder you took out that Golden Eye so easily!"

His ego stoked, Pit adopted a noble pose and did a hair flick, complete with sparkles. "That's right! I'm one of the Smash Brother's best! So don't be afraid! We'll end the evil that has plagued this world! No sweat!" Pit then spotted the sun's position and his eyes widened. "Whoa! How long was I conked out?"

"A few hours."

Pit jumped to his feet and leaped down onto another cloud, this one non-sentient. "I gotta get back to town! I don't want Pyra and Mythra to worry. Thanks!"

Pit was about to head down to earth, but stopped a moment to lean back and tickle the cloud with his wings. After putting her into a fit of giggles, the angel smiled and descended from the sky by leaping from cloud to cloud. It didn't take long for him to return to the beach town. Pit headed for the inn only to skid to a halt as he remembered something: the flowers! He did an about-face and ran for the Town Hall. Hopefully the flowers survived the earlier chaos!

Last edited:
Noctis and Prompto
Ploegy Ploegy Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SheepKing SheepKing
"You're kidding,right? I'm already a wanted fugitive back in Eos because of the Niflheim empire." Noctis started." Being one here will make no difference. Prompto and I will not let you down. We're in!"
" Righto. If Noct's in,so am!" Prompto added. " Besides I haven't seen any Chocobos in this world yet,but I'm sure there are some andI really want to see them!" He added.
------
Cream the rabbit and Cheese the Chao.
Dark Pit was fleeing. Cream was sadden but she coudn't give up. Samus ordered her go to fly after him. The young rabbit nods to Samus and flies after the angel. Cheese flew after her friend. Cream and Cheese flew faster and faster after the angel. " Mr Dark Pit!!!' She cries.
-------
Shadow and Mog
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Ploegy Ploegy
Shadow looked at the tibbon tied to his left arm in disgust. "Don't be so sad Kupo! This looks good on you!" Mog replied. He had his ribbon tied around his neck.
Shadow didn't reply. His attention turned toward the clouds,rain and thick trees. " So that's the Sorrowfen?"

hulk

Location: Mountain Falls | Interactions: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore
"My visions are of the future, things I will see with my own eyes unless I somehow change my path," Shulk spoke up in response to Lucas, figuring it was best to remind the others exactly how his visions worked. While it might be some time before the vision came to be, it was something that on his current path would happen. Whether that meant the Stadium was already in flames or not was beyond his own knowledge. That was the downside to his "power" if he really wanted to call it that. Visions had become a curse for him after some time back home, though he chose not to dwell on the fact that some unpleasant things had happened in regards to his own body and mind in order to have such visions. Pushing it aside, he continued on: "I do not know if something has already happened to the Stadium, but something will..."

He trailed off again as he looked across the horizon and continued to move forward. His feet wanted to move quickly, but his mind kept him steady. There was no reason to rush even if something was happening. While his vision pointed fingers, Shulk's own mind was running through every possibility it could to find flaws in what had been presented. It was difficult though. His knowledge of Joker wasn't particularly vast nor did he fully understand what the thief did or how his powers functioned. He was odd, though he could say that about any of the Smash Bros, himself included. To be odd was normal in this group.

Giving his head a small shake as he decided to give up on his current thoughts, Shulk once again briefly looked back towards his allies, knowing he needed to answer Min Min's question as well. That was the difficult part of it all. If it was a villain or one of the more deviant aligned fighters, then openly admitting it would be easy. Everyone expected them to act out of line. This wasn't the case though, or at least he didn't think someone like Joker fell into that category. Sure, he was a thief, but he seemed to be good hearted.

"I wish I could say it was one of those in our group, but I'm afraid it's not, and for that reason, I'd prefer to not tarnish their name in case we are being misguided. Visions are a tricky thing."

Shulk had learned that taking some visions at face value often would misguide him. There were layers of details that were obscured by the quick blips he saw which was why he wanted answers before he jumped to any conclusions. Besides, Nopons weren't always the most reliable source of information given they exaggerated stories or even were easily tricked themselves into believing lies. Even some were devious enough to play humans for fools given their cute looks. He had learned that the hard way in the past.

Chrom leads his men into battle, the small army doing their best to fend off the massive horde. Chrom showed off his impressive skill as well, slashing through Gao like they were made of paper.

Robin meanwhile uses her sword and magic to fend them off as best she can while making her way over to Layton, shooting a plume of fire at a Gao that was about to stick him. “I take it you have a plan?”

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

Hayden immediately runs back to their ship and swaps their purples for a set of blues, pinks, and reds. Then runs back with their loyal pikmin following close behind. By the time they got back Hayden was sweating and out of breath. “Reporting *gasp* for duty *huff* sir!” They say giving a quick salute before doubling over to catch their breath.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

yra / ythra

Location: Shiny Sand Shores | Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Restless sleep was all Pyra could manage to find in the few hours she was alone. Most of it had been spent laying and staring at the ceiling wondering what she was even doing. There weren't many answers to be had, but that didn't stop the questions from flooding her brain. The last battle had hardly done much good for her mental, but unlike Mythra, she didn't have the same kind of escape. She couldn't force the other out whenever she wanted to run away. She had to bare through it all and even shoulder her other half's own burdens subconsciously. It was a cruel fate, yet she had to live with it just like any other person.

Sighing softly to herself, she slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position and rubbed her temples. She should have felt better, yet sleep had only made her groggier than before. Her mind felt almost hazy to some degree. Even Mythra was still quiet, though that was no surprise to Pyra. The other had thought she had killed both Pit and Toon Link even without any kind of evidence pointing towards such. She couldn't imagine that she would mentally be ready to return for some time, meaning she would have to hold the burden of responsibility to herself until then. Even when Mythra woke up there would be no telling if she would want control or not. That was how it often was and Pyra couldn't blame her. While it wasn't a great coping mechanism it was the way the aegis had come to control herself, though prior to returning here, she had been getting better thanks to Rex and their journey to reach the peak of the World Tree. Pneuma was proof of that, but even now the doubt and fear was creeping back in.

Pyra shook her head at the thought and slowly rose to her feet. Sluggishly, she moved across the room and quietly opened the door to allow herself to step out into the hallway. A few Waddle Dees bumbled about, but none seemed to be paying her much mind. That was fine with her. It was better that way. It allowed her to move to the lobby without drawing attention to herself for awhile longer.

As she arrived in the lobby, she looked around, noticing it was also nearly empty, though outside she could hear some celebrations still taking place. She paid no mind to them and instead moved over to the front desk where the innkeepers were. Much like earlier, she greeted them with a smile, though it was forced and probably looked as much. Still, it was as much kindness as she could offer up given her current feelings.

"Excuse me," she spoke, her voice coming off as both polite yet soft. "Earlier you had made tea before the town was attacked... I was wondering if you would be kind enough to make me another cup I could actually sit down and enjoy?"

Seeing their faces light up, Pyra's mood lighten ever so slightly and she watched as they nodded towards her and pointed her towards a small sitting area off to the side of the lobby. Taking this as a yes and and indication on where to wait, she nodded her head politely before walking over to one of the cozy seats near the window. She sunk down into it quietly and rested her elbow against the table to prop her head up in her hand as she gazed outside.

Not far from the inn, she could see a group of Waddle Dees marching down the street, dancing about as they carried tools and materials elsewhere into the town to presumably get to work on repairing damages that had occurred earlier. They surely weren’t wasting no time. It was admirable. In a way it made her once again feel like she should be doing more, but even if she offered to help, she was sure she'd be turned down. The Mayor had said they're help would not be accepted given all deeds they had already done. Pyra couldn't say that was fair, but arguing with his kindness felt pointless. Instead, she decided to keep to herself and enjoy her small bit of peace as she waited for her tea.

Last edited:
Nurse Joy
Where: The Plains
Interactions: Joker ( Ploegy Ploegy ), Inkling ( SheepKing SheepKing ), Agent 8 ( A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity ), Paula ( Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat ), Noctis & Prompto ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 )

Nurse Joy's eyes widened in shock. "Wandering Quill caused the..."

She was stunned silent for a moment. Then, she exhaled softly in acceptance. "I see... I understand why she would do such a thing. Maybe when the Hands are back, then they can..." Joy shook her head, dismissing the thought. Her attention snapped back to Joker when the Phantom Thief brought up the topic of the Pillars. "The Pillars of Creation and Destruction? I think I've read about such things in one of Wandering Quill's volumes! There wasn't much, but from what I can recall, they are fragments of the Hands' powers, scattered across the realm. Wandering Quill believed it to be a safeguard in case trouble came to the Realm, though what kind of trouble I am unsure of as this world has already faced its number of troubles and there were no Pillars. She may have decided this threat is big enough to necessitate their use..." Nurse Joy drifted off as she pondered. "The only clue the volume provided as to the location of the Pillars is that Master Hand entrusted them to guardians while Crazy Hand supposedly just tossed them to the winds. These guardians must be people or beings of great power. As for the Pillars of Destruction, they are Fear, Sorrow, Anger, Ego, and Death. If I were to guess, I'd imagine such powerful relics will cause some sort of trouble where ever they are hidden. What, exactly, did Wandering Quill tell you? If we take her message little by little, then we should be able to find clues as to where the Pillars are, and the other Super Smash Brothers as well. I didn't didn't receive the message Wandering Quill bestowed upon you, Joker. She must have done that so the wrong ears wouldn't hear anything."

The good nurse then inspected the Chozo amulet in Joker's hand. "As I recall, there is a Chozo space colony close to our world, but that's all I know about it. Most of the Chozo you may find wandering this Realm are independent adventurers. If only Samus Aran were here..."

***​

Toon Link
Location: A coastline off the northwestern region of the Smash Realm
Interactions: Daisy ( Forevermore Forevermore ), Mewtwo ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss )

K. Lumsy's large form rumbled with deep giggles. He was clearly charmed by Princess Daisy! "My name's K. Lumsy. I am Cranky's lab assistant, which means I get to help a lot of people, just like the little monkeys have helped me! Hooray!"

Overcome by happiness, K. Lumsy began to bounce on his tail, causing an earthquake. Panicked birds took off into the air, trees fell, and a landslide spilled from the side of a distant mountain. The sounds of glass shattering and a dismayed yelp came from within the cabin.

"K. LUMSYYYY!!" Cranky Kong shouted from inside. "ST-STOP THAT B-B-BOUNCING, YOU OVERGROWN NEWT!!"

K. Lumsy immediately stopped bouncing, his dull features sheepish. "Oh... Sorry..."

Inside the cabin, Cranky used his walker to get back onto his feet. He grumbled, "How is someone like that the little brother of K. Rool? Bah, 'little', harumph!" Cranky then grabbed Toon Link roughly by an ear and poured another potion down his throat. "Here, get this down. You don't seem fully awake yet."

Toon Link coughed and gagged as he was forced to choke down the foul-tasting potion.

Cranky glared at Mewtwo. "What do you mean you've never been to a Smash Tournament? You're a SUPER SMASH BROTHER!! What kind of addle-brained psychic kangaroo are you? Did the mad scientists who put you together splice your DNA from backwood cousins?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back