• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
We did have an excellent Vergil player as one of the main antagonists in an old game. Bayonetta was there too. This was a 2008 RP so waaaaaay before Smash Ultimate. The RP didn't have any character limitations.

There is a Mii costume of Dante in Smash Bros, so DMC characters are allowed in this RP.
Honestly, considering how Vergil fits the gritty edginess of the Brawlverse, I see it being pretty darn perfect of an inclusion!

There was a brief but cool moment where Dante, Bayonetta, and Pit were standing in a circle with their weapons aimed at each other... then they decide to work together to take out the Big Bad Demon Army. The banter between the three, especially between Dante and Bayonetta, was great.

There was one point where Dante and Bayonetta were dancing a tango while killing demons at the same time.

And who doesn't like fishing, am I right? 🎣
tumblr_ok7m1fdJ2T1w1kerio1_540.gif

Unless it's with this big mug

Big knows how to live life. Also, it would be neat for him to be an NPC in the rp. He just has that type of vibe to him imo. Just that pal you can chill out with and talk about the weather and not be bored lol

I think tomorrow along with doing a Mythra post, I might try and make the villain nopon actually happen cuz I was looking at the art again and really wanna bring her to life even if my creative muse is shaky rn I will find a way!!

“But if there's even a hint any are in leagues with the enemy..."

The huntress took a deep breath as she observed the entire audience. "Leave no loose ends."
Damnnnnnnnnnn

Xbskxjskcbd but seriously tho great posts as always! Can’t wait for the gal’s perfectly normal fishing trip where absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happens 🎣

Damnnnnnnnnnn

Xbskxjskcbd but seriously tho great posts as always! Can’t wait for the gal’s perfectly normal fishing trip where absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happens 🎣
Aww thanks! Wanted to capture a lil bit that darker, more cautious vibe of Samus given the experience under her belt.

As for the fishing venture, it'll be fiiiiiiine!

Peach will catch a few bloopers and cheep cheeps-

Zelda may catch a random Zora in the lake-

Samus might haul a GIGANTIC DRAYGON and start a boss battle- yeah you know, typical girly stuff like that.

This 👏 is 👏 why 👏 there 👏 should 👏 be 👏 a 👏 Bayonetta 👏 and 👏 DMC 👏 crossover 👏 game!

The crossover material would be ABSOLUTELY legendary!
If we ever get a Bayonetta or Dante, there has to be a moment in the RP where Doom Guy, Dante/Bayonetta, and Pit do a Dr. Livesey Walk through Hell/the Underworld!

Big knows how to live life. Also, it would be neat for him to be an NPC in the rp. He just has that type of vibe to him imo. Just that pal you can chill out with and talk about the weather and not be bored lol
Big's gameplay in Sonic Adventure sucked, but there's a way to cheese the mechanics and beat his story pretty quickly. As a character though, I love Big! I enjoy the running gag of Big randomly appearing in the background in various Sonic games and comics.

:O The Smash Sisters could be fishing, and Big the Cat is there fishing too. They don't even need to say anything or acknowledge each other, Big's just sitting there, a distance away, happily fishing. I might actually do that and NPC Big being there, just 'cuz.

Aww thanks! Wanted to capture a lil bit that darker, more cautious vibe of Samus given the experience under her belt.

As for the fishing venture, it'll be fiiiiiiine!

Peach will catch a few bloopers and cheep cheeps-

Zelda may catch a random Zora in the lake-

Samus might haul a GIGANTIC DRAYGON and start a boss battle- yeah you know, typical girly stuff like that.
Can't blame Samus at all!

Toon Link finds out about the fishing trip and is bummed out because he wants to go fishing, but at the time he was stuck on a Ghost Ship, and there were Kremling pirates waiting for them outside of the ship!

In the Brawl RP, Ike yeeted Pit into a lake and when the angel returned sopping wet, Ike asked if he brought him a souvenir. Pit, without a word, reached into his exomis and dumped a Magikarp into Ike's hands. Shenanigans happened which resulted in it evolving into Gyarados. Lucario tried to get everyone to stay calm and not antagonize the Pokemon further. Wario was like, "Nah, Imma punch it!" It was the first time Lucario lost his cool and gave everyone one hell of a chewing out.

Last edited:
Byleth will be so disappointed to hear he’s missed a fishing trip especially when he is so close by. The girls are just having fun fishing while he’s forced to be all by his lonesome trying to figure out what is even going on

It’d be kind of funny if Byleth accidentally contacts a Pit, since he’s a goddess now, sort of like the telepathic equivalent of butt-dialing.

Byleth accidentally sends a signal, and he’s suddenly able to see and hear everything Pit does through the laurel crown. All he gets is screaming because they’re on the Ghost Ship and he immediately breaks the call lol

I have joined

No no, we know you’re BoTW Zelda, but like, you need to pick a GROUP to join: Like we all are playing characters and stuff and have split up into our own lil squads… you need to pick one you CAN join (preferably not up in the air/ a ship) OR a place to drop Zelda in SOLO and wait for others to join YOU, you know? 😅

Last edited:
It’d be kind of funny if Byleth accidentally contacts a Pit, since he’s a goddess now, sort of like the telepathic equivalent of butt-dialing.

Byleth accidentally sends a signal, and he’s suddenly able to see and hear everything Pit does through the laurel crown. All he gets is screaming because they’re on the Ghost Ship and he immediately breaks the call lol
Byleth sees/hears two seconds of the Ghost Ship and was like "Nah fuck that shit. Too loud" and peaces out

But also, Byleth making his way to the lake, he shows up covered in dirt maybe even blood barring what he had to face, and he sees all the ladies sitting around fishing away. He doesn't say a word, but his face shows actual emotion. He's upset, maybe even pissed, but he still says nothing. Instead he walks over to the water, rips off his dirtied cloak and start mumbling something about it being such a pain as he begins cleaning it

Byleth sees/hears two seconds of the Ghost Ship and was like "Nah fuck that shit. Too loud" and peaces out

But also, Byleth making his way to the lake, he shows up covered in dirt maybe even blood barring what he had to face, and he sees all the ladies sitting around fishing away. He doesn't say a word, but his face shows actual emotion. He's upset, maybe even pissed, but he still says nothing. Instead he walks over to the water, rips off his dirtied cloak and start mumbling something about it being such a pain as he begins cleaning it
Chejdhfjf once he’s done cleaning his cloak one of the gals proceeds to silently hand him a fishing rod 🎣

Chejdhfjf once he’s done cleaning his cloak one of the gals proceeds to silently hand him a fishing rod 🎣
After listening to him mumble about how he'll be in deep shit if his cloak is dirty or how he doesn't understand who thought it was a good idea to make him wear white, they know he needs to join them in fishing to try and relax lmao

A simple fishing trip sounds like fun and something Jeff would be all for.

Develius Develius
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Do you guys think there’s a video tutorial on YouTube somehow that might help her catch the basics? I caught on quick when I started, BUT only cause I had a high school friend irl explain everything to me while pointing and clicking and stuff…

Luna Moon Luna Moon

I’d be happy to help as much as I can, though may I ask: Is your stated age accurate on your profile? Sorry, it’s just…. Odd to have no experience and be so lost UNLESS you’ve just never delved into this type of stuff EVER 😅

Edit: usually when 30 year olds are “new” they’re “jumping back in” not… you know… “swimming new waters” as it were aha….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back