• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I was thinking King Boo would be in cahoots with the baddies but the regular Boo is independent, a runaway traitor from the Boo army

I was thinking King Boo would be in cahoots with the baddies but the regular Boo is independent, a runaway traitor from the Boo army

That's fair! Definitely gives you more freedom with what to do with said character - and honestly would bring up some cool interactions/lore with Bowser when/if they happen to meet.

Bowser:
star-wars-kylo-ren.gif

Finally Joker is free from post purgatory and I really think I went overboard LMAO! And I'm sorry for any errors in it cuz my god I was just excited to get it up

I'll work on Byleth and Mythra up in the next couple of days!

Finally Joker is free from post purgatory and I really think I went overboard LMAO! And I'm sorry for any errors in it cuz my god I was just excited to get it up

I'll work on Byleth and Mythra up in the next couple of days!
Noooo it’s fine I love your posts!

Noooo it’s fine I love your posts!
I knew it was gonna be a doozy of a post when I got to the point I had declared "halfway" and noticed I was already at just under 2k words. Yep that's me just accidently writing 4k for no reason LMAO

I’ve been thinking of when that they have the time Joker and Co gets to know Paula more. Maybe over time or over a hot meal..

Going to have to back out guys, college exams are sucking the soul out of my life currently!

It was fun while I was here and I’ll be lurking in here ^^❤️

Going to have to back out guys, college exams are sucking the soul out of my life currently!

I’m sorry to hear that though good luck on your exams!

Paula ready to beat the Sarget with her pan amd kick its ass.. I couldn’t help but laugh.

Oh no! Sad to see you go! Hopefully you can comeback after the exams, or nah? D:

Thanks for letting us know! I'll still keep Ridley and Mr. G&W on hand. There is no strict posting schedule; I poke people if there is at least two weeks of inactivity with no warning, so don't feel pressured. Definitely feel free to hang around the OOC thread!

Hoo boy I have a lot of this thread to read up on!

I’ve been thinking of when that they have the time Joker and Co gets to know Paula more. Maybe over time or over a hot meal..
The need a real break from the bullshit we've put them through, yet here we are. One day they'll get a moment of actual chill lmao

Paula ready to beat the Sarget with her pan amd kick its ass.. I couldn’t help but laugh.
I would have deserved to be wacked ngl. Dumb lil birdie

The need a real break from the bullshit we've put them through, yet here we are. One day they'll get a moment of actual chill lmao

I would have deserved to be wacked ngl. Dumb lil birdie
I had the image of the them talking and bonding over in a campfire setting like Final fantasy 15 and Chrono Trigger:

He quickly goes to work planning how to make lessons more hands on for them. He is determined to make things work
Aww, before Byleth's Eureka Moment, he sees that Pit is really trying, but he's struggling badly, and Pit says something along the lines of, "It's not your fault, I'm just dumb."

Which I would think Byleth knows is BS because he's seen Pit's ability to think and adapt on the fly, multitask, strategize during Team Matches, and his vast knowledge of weapons and vehicles and how to operate them. In many ways, Pit is actually brilliant, it just needs to be brought out!

And then, somehow, Byleth finds out about the gods constantly mocking Pit's intelligence. The first thing he does is tell Pit that he is not allowed to wear his laurel crown during his lesson. There is almost an immediate improvement in Pit's schoolwork and his self-esteem!

I had an adorable mental image of Zelda reading the Hyrule Historia out loud to Dark Pit and he picks up on reading English though that as well.
NOW I WANNA BE TETRA, WHAT IS IT WITH THIS RP?!?!?!
That art is adorable! I had a Tetra in the old Brawl RP, and she was great! Not only did the player RP Tetra, but they played her pirates as well.

As much as I would LOVE to have Tetra in this game, as GM I must remind you that you also have Jigglypuff! :xFwink:

That art is adorable! I had a Tetra in the old Brawl RP, and she was great! Not only did the player RP Tetra, but they played her pirates as well.

As much as I would LOVE to have Tetra in this game, as GM I must remind you that you also have Jigglypuff! :xFwink:

Thank you so much!

And yeah, you hit the nail on the head with my problem/hesitance RPing her: I’m barely making Peach posts on time as is, AND I still haven’t doodled for the Jigglypuff post I need to do (I wanted to draw Pit and Daisy with Jigglys “art” on their faces…) so…

Yeah… I really wanna RP Tetra (and her crew!) but I NEED to find a way to post more frequently as Peach and do my Jigglypuff post! @-@;

Aww, before Byleth's Eureka Moment, he sees that Pit is really trying, but he's struggling badly, and Pit says something along the lines of, "It's not your fault, I'm just dumb."

Which I would think Byleth knows is BS because he's seen Pit's ability to think and adapt on the fly, multitask, strategize during Team Matches, and his vast knowledge of weapons and vehicles and how to operate them. In many ways, Pit is actually brilliant, it just needs to be brought out!

And then, somehow, Byleth finds out about the gods constantly mocking Pit's intelligence. The first thing he does is tell Pit that he is not allowed to wear his laurel crown during his lesson. There is almost an immediate improvement in Pit's schoolwork and his self-esteem!
Byleth would definitely know it's BS and he may try to voice it once or twice, but he knows he's bad at expressing himself and getting those kinds of points across to people. He decides his way of expressing he believes Pit isn't dumb like he claims is by continuing to teach him and support him in such endeavors. It may be a small way of showing it, but it's the way Byleth knows how.

And hoo boy the laurel crown. Byleth finds out about it and decides to have his own little "discussion" god-to-god. He will use his "goddess" status for the betterment of others if he has to

I had an adorable mental image of Zelda reading the Hyrule Historia out loud to Dark Pit and he picks up on reading English though that as well.
Fhsjfjskfsbd slightly unrelated that got me thinking about the different versions Hylian Alphabets and now Imagining all the hijinks where a fighter is trying to get one of the Zelda characters to translate some Hylian text only for them to take a look and be like “This looks nothing like my era’s alphabet” resulting a long process of trying to find the corresponding character that comes from the time period the text was created in 📖

Dbsjchskf and now I’m thinking about Toon, Zel, and Oot Link sitting in a circle and comparing the differences in their Hyrule’s languages

This Pits-Byleth talk reminded me that I was pretty sure an artist I follow drew the trio before so I went digging and it was successful and I have been quickly reminded of why I love their style

This Pits-Byleth talk reminded me that I was pretty sure an artist I follow drew the trio before so I went digging and it was successful and I have been quickly reminded of why I love their style

omg that's the cutest shit I've ever seen 😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back