• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I should maybe try and doodle a bunch of groups in that style if I can motivate myself to draw like 40 characters that is lmao

I should maybe try and doodle a bunch of groups in that style if I can motivate myself to draw like 40 characters that is lmao
Going off this, do feel free to suggest groups. They don’t have to be the ones established in the rp rn. I’ll see if I actually get to them

I think the best bet is to doodle atleast once or twice a day that way it creates consistency without you burning yourself out trying to do as many as you can in one or two sittings

I think the best bet is to doodle atleast once or twice a day that way it creates consistency without you burning yourself out trying to do as many as you can in one or two sittings
Ah trust me that's hardly the problem. I pretty much already doodle everyday. The problem is just feeling up to it and not coming off as annoying by posting stuff lmao

Ploegy Ploegy I enjoy your art! It's not annoying at all! I'm very pleased that this RP is inspiring you! 😄

First Dark Pit post! Poor boy's not having a good start lol

Is it bad that I imagined Pittoo in the Dead Yamcha pose?

Ploegy Ploegy I enjoy your art! It's not annoying at all! I'm very pleased that this RP is inspiring you! 😄

First Dark Pit post! Poor boy's not having a good start lol

Is it bad that I imagined Pittoo in the Dead Yamcha pose?
No it’s not bad I can’t unsee it 😂

Ahhhh thank you! I really appreciate it! Especially since my dumb brain likes to just think I'm annoying in general but I spare y'all from seeing daily Jokers. We don't need my favoritism here more than it already is lmao

Sorry, but a quick question, GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow ! Is there anything in particular that you want from this interaction with Daisy? Do you need her to do battle against the group and save Dark Pit, or do you have something else in mind?

And so will I! It is time for the plot to thicken
dun dun wow GIF

Fhdkfhdlfk and speaking of Dark Pit, here’s a quick lil doodle GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

D'aww! Yeah, I'm totally gonna play that Zelda is one of the few who can bring out Dark Pit's soft side! In the drawing, I imagine it's after Zelda found the "sweet spot" and she got to see
an entirely different side of Pittoo lol
All good then! Daisy just provoked the group so hopefully something fun with happen out of all of this.

Kip: Who's dis broad?

Daisy: *spinning a Koopa shell on her finger like a basketball* Hi, I'm Daisy! >8D

I actually spontaneously decided that Kip was going to have an awful, fake Brooklyn accent XD

Random question but just a thought I had in regards to Byleth, but is it going to be possible to reach the Stadium? If so, I was thinking that whatever managed to pull Byleth into the Smash Realm again left him sleeping there so whoever the first is to arrive there could potentially find him. Of course this doesn’t have to be what actually happens but it was a thought I had so I figured I’d pitch it

Random question but just a thought I had in regards to Byleth, but is it going to be possible to reach the Stadium? If so, I was thinking that whatever managed to pull Byleth into the Smash Realm again left him sleeping there so whoever the first is to arrive there could potentially find him. Of course this doesn’t have to be what actually happens but it was a thought I had so I figured I’d pitch it
Byleth doesn't need to be in the Stadium if need be, Annette is just thinking of going there because it's the only familiar landmark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back