• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Yeah, sorry, I hadn’t considered the direction of the Stadium when I was thinking of the castle. This is a bit of a pickle. I don’t know if you’d want him to meet up with Daisy and Pittoo; you might be tired of me and want to RP with different folks in the game lol!
Actually, what's the maps looking like currently?

Yeah, sorry, I hadn’t considered the direction of the Stadium when I was thinking of the castle. This is a bit of a pickle. I don’t know if you’d want him to meet up with Daisy and Pittoo; you might be tired of me and want to RP with different folks in the game lol!
Ahhhh nah it's really no pickle. It just needs a creative solution is all, that is if I wish to actually pull off the idea I'm trying to push. It probably doesn't work with Daisy and Pittoo just given their scenario, so I'll just keep brainstorming and see if I can come up with something sensible

On another note, just a little question, since Byleth does have an appearance change (albeit kinda minor, though I guess different hair color/eye and very different clothing style could be confusing) would Lunaris and his soldiers be aware of this and still recognize him for being one of the Smash Bros? This could lead to some scheming lmao

Is it up-to-date?
With the exception of there being no Daisy/Dark Pit and Pyra/Pit/T'ink/Jeff's group having moved into the ocean again, it should be pretty accurate. Oh and I guess Joker/Inkling/Paula/Prompto are more in the rocky area just outside the Jungle now rather than in it

With the exception of there being no Daisy/Dark Pit and Pyra/Pit/T'ink/Jeff's group having moved into the ocean again, it should be pretty accurate. Oh and I guess Joker/Inkling/Paula/Prompto are more in the rocky area just outside the Jungle now rather than in it
Ah I see
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Do you want me to post for Sephiroth? Or you post?
You can post as I'm currently at work. I'll post for whoever and whatever you need tho as Seph traverses the tundra 😉

I highly recommend playing Wild Arms 1 it’s available for the ps4 it’s only $9.99 on the PlayStation store. I know it’s a PS1 classic but It’s worth playing. The story, the characters, and the sound track is a solid A+ for me.

Daisy:
kung fu challenge of the ninja GIF by Shaw Brothers

On another note, just a little question, since Byleth does have an appearance change (albeit kinda minor, though I guess different hair color/eye and very different clothing style could be confusing) would Lunaris and his soldiers be aware of this and still recognize him for being one of the Smash Bros? This could lead to some scheming lmao

That's a good point! They likely wouldn't know of what had happened to the Super Smash Bros outside of the Smash Realm, so they could be fooled into thinking Byleth is a different person.

That's a good point! They likely wouldn't know of what had happened to the Super Smash Bros outside of the Smash Realm, so they could be fooled into thinking Byleth is a different person.
Alrighty! I will keep this in mind as I think of something. Might lead to a different idea instead but we’ll see

Also apologies on no reply today! Been super distracted today. I’ll hopefully have Mythra up tomorrow

I also had been distracted by things irl and elsewhere. Considering no one else is posting in Team Smash Sisters, I might as well go ahead and post for Samus by tomorrow hopefully.

Also Doom Slayer~

Can’t say my distractions are much irl stuff. Mostly just making soft doodles of late to warm my own lil heart lmao. Pretty poor excuse but heyo it is what it is

Jeff… will be wary around the ghosts cause of their possession trick in earthbound though they’re more annoying than a threat. XD

Yup, just been rather busy with major tests and the like irl. Feel free to skip me, since Steve won't be doing anything but digging.
Alright. 101 101 That's your green light to post, if you want to. We can take it slow, for Pres doesn't miss too much while they're doing school stuff. And, good luck with that, Pres.

also, we got a IC page rename i see. very cool, very cool

Okay, so I have a few ideas that could work for Byleth, but I figure before I say anything, is there any groups that are open to him joining them? Ofc don't feel pressured into having him join groups. Just thought I'd ask before I threw my own ideas out there for him

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back