• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Hope you’ll be safe! That’s more important than rushing to post

On another note, Sora is up now and open for interactions

Just posted. This one isn't as happy or slap-sticky though!

As for the storm, it won't be until tomorrow or Thursday that it'll hit. I meant to say that I may face power outages and such. Sorry I didn't specify better in the other post.

I know people say that Pit and Sora would be BFFs, but I'm sorely tempted to have him be jealous of Sora. He gets a bit of an inferiority complex when he's around! XD

lmao there can only be one spiky brown haired blue eyed spunky teen who often gets underestimated by their elders but still saves the day in the end!

I can see Sora and Pit going either way, though with the approach you’re taking with Pit, I can definitely seeing your idea working well

lul sefiroff

I bet Pit and Sora will eventually become friends! Sora is just way too precious. There's potential character development there, though, and I love me some character development!

I'm RPing Pikachu as being a native of the Smash Realm, so she's had to deal with the world changing for the worse throughout the year.

I was lurking and I thought of joining as Sephiroth.
sora about to have ptsd or maybe that's just me lmao

lul sefiroff

I bet Pit and Sora will eventually become friends! Sora is just way too precious. There's potential character development there, though, and I love me some character development!

I'm RPing Pikachu as being a native of the Smash Realm, so she's had to deal with the world changing for the worse throughout the year.
i agree, i agree! they can have a bit of a rocky start but develop something nice over time

I can see poor Sora being so confused and wondering if he had done anything wrong to make Pit so aloof. Poor baby!

In the old RPs (Brawl, before Uprising), I RPed Pit as constantly toeing the line between cheeky energetic teen and dignified angelic warrior. One moment he'll be doing something childish such as riding a wheeled item crate down the stairs (with expected results), and in the next he is calmly reassuring Marth and giving him advice on leadership. One moment he's happily playing with baby Pokemon, in the next he has reduced a demon to an organic smear on the wall because it tried to harm a child right in front of him. It was a fun duality to play.

Samus was pretty much his mom. XD There was a lot of, "Don't do that!", "You can't have that!" and "Don't go by yourself!"

Toon Link was a goofy but well-meaning kid that often got pulled into odd situations. He was easily influenced by those around him.

Oh snap!! Looks like the gang’s in some real trouble now 🔥 I just finished Pichu’s post so I’ll have that be my post for tonight and I’ll get started on Inkling’s as soon as I can 🫡

I can see poor Sora being so confused and wondering if he had done anything wrong to make Pit so aloof. Poor baby!
This is exactly how I see it going down as well

Bowser's reinforcements finally come around.

Gonna see about Samus and Doom Slayer's posts soon~
I seriously love your inclusion of the Mario and Luigi minions Bowser has. It makes me so happy seeing them get love

I seriously love your inclusion of the Mario and Luigi minions Bowser has. It makes me so happy seeing them get love

Thank you! Minions are just as important as the great Koopa King himself! Not every unit should be a total push-over!

And while not the first time I've introduced the Elite Trio in a RP, it's certainly the most action-packed. Expect more minions to come (eventually)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back