• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I think Doomguy and Pit would get along too.

They both fight demons with guns and blades.

They meet up with Dante and Dr. Livesey-walk their way through Hell/Underworld.

XD The only reason I didn't bring up Bayonetta is because she might antagonize Pit the entire time.

But OH the banter Bayo, Dante, and Pit will have while Doomguy just rips and tears.

Aslsjaldhakf If I wasn’t so ass at rping as Bayonetta I’d love to add her to the rp 😭😭😭

I did a lot of SSB RP back in 2008-2009. We had a Dante and a Bayonetta and both players did an excellent job portraying their characters. Before the RP died, a bad guy summoned a colossal sword to impale the world, and Dante and Bayonetta took it on by throwing corpses in the air, linking their arms together, and doing a tango while using the corpses as a stairway. XD

The Dante player started a running gag of newcomers yanking Pit's wings whenever they meet him. Because a talking blue hedgehog that runs fast isn't absurd, but the existence of angels is! No one had the sense to simply ask; they just PULL!

US Manual: It's WATER! Never mind that it's purple!

US Manual: It's WATER! Never mind that it's purple!
Its totally cool to fight your way out of literal hell but you can’t let the kiddos think it’s okay to drink alcohol 🍷 Lmaoooo

But as silly as it is I can totally get it. Though they should have renamed it to Grape Juice of life instead 🍇

Last edited:
I am glad that folks seem to be enjoying my posts. A small part of me was concerned the "Saturday morning cartoon" vibes of my posts might be a turn-off.

But it's Super Smash Bros. And Toon Link and Pit. I'd think it's to be expected!

i always love when people write in fun ways. makes a rp more interesting

Thanks! Good to know!

Though now that I brought up Saturday morning cartoons, I have the image of Toon Link and Pit running around to the Tale Spin theme in my head.

Last edited:
Btw, got the icons for Bowser, Doom Slayer, and Samus for anyone to utilize on the map. The two Samus' represent the Smash Icon and a crop of Dread's helmet - pick your fancy.

bowser.png
G23XL7M.png
qK79kTV.png
IlcuYzy.png

Thinking to release the Slayer in the ice caps, perhaps awakened by Sonic's brief antics as he snow-boarded past his mysterious sarcophagus~

Still thinking of a good way to introduce Samus tho~

I plan on splitting up Pit and Toon Link, so hopefully there might be opportunity for Samus there!

Slightly random, but I keep imagining Samus sounding like Lucy Lawless/Xena.

This is the general area I'm imagining Pit, Toon Link, and Pyra/Mythra are. Maybe sometime I'll do a sketch of the entire world and how I imagine both the SSE and WoL maps connect just to make things easier on us.

Map.png

I’ll likely be throwing Sora on his own in the ruined zoo or maybe the research facility (haven’t fully committed either way)

And Yoshi is still up for debate though

I’ve been thinking about adding Pichu to the roster and I think I’m gonna go for it⚡

Character Name: Pichu
Player Name: SheepKing SheepKing

I plan on splitting up Pit and Toon Link, so hopefully there might be opportunity for Samus there!

Slightly random, but I keep imagining Samus sounding like Lucy Lawless/Xena.

I mean technically we already have her voice in a pretty recent official mainline Metroid Game (minus Smash Bros appearances and what not) - at least if if you wanna know how she speaks Chozonian

Last edited:
i still plan on getting sora's starter up today just thought i'd get joker and pyra/mythra up now so not everyone is waiting on me

Alrighty! I'll add Pichu. I guess I'll go ahead and take Pikachu then! I'll try to get a post in, but I'm on the Florida space coast and we're facing a big storm.

I know Samus speaks in Dread; I watched my friend play through the whole game. It's a good voice! I'm just saying that I hear Xena's voice in my head when I try to imagine her speaking English. Just thought some folks might find that funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back