• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Yeah, since Final Fantasy has representation in Smash Bros., you can play as characters from other FF games.

Name: Noctis Lucis Caelum
Game of Origin: Final Fantasy XV
Player: SirPrompto15

Name: Prompto Argentum
Game of Origin: Final Fantasy XV
Player: SirPrompto15

Going to see which character I want to start posting for first...

Yall either want to see Bowser, Samus Aran, or Doom Slayer on the battlefield first?

Going to see which character I want to start posting for first...

Yall either want to see Bowser, Samus Aran, or Doom Slayer on the battlefield first?
Hmmm….Since Inkling and Joker are dealing with Bowser’s minions it might be a good idea to see what the turtle in charge is doing. But it’s up to you!

Off topic but I got bored so here’s a lil doodle of Inkling getting bonked by the hammer. I guess this could be considered the rp’s first fanart lmao
48183CA1-816D-48EA-9092-F8DBC62C519E.png

(Click on the image pretty pls)

I just couldn't let myself be undone. I think this is the longest intro I've ever made...

How do y'all tag other users in posts? Is it just using Insert Link with the url to a person's profile?

Last edited:
well i think i'm gonna make this decision now since i figure i'd pick him up at some point anyways and me currently playing through the kh games isn't putting my muse down lmao

Character Name: Sora
Player Name: Ploegy Ploegy

Don't you know how expensive sake is in the NES Kid Icarus? Pit's taking that rum! XD

i'll get my replies up tomorrow! and i'll figure out where i'd like to throw yoshi and sora. if anyone is interested in interacting with either, do let me know ^^

a heads up on sora, i'll be portraying him after his awakening at the beginning of the second game, since his main design is based on the first game and he does sleep for basically a year so it lines up pretty nicely lmao

No problem. It gives me something to look forward to reading at work tomorrow!

Hopefully after the pirate scene, I'll be able to introduce some plot! :0

I'll also see about gradually introducing Samus and Doom Slayer when an opportunity arises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back