• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
No pressure!

I had a hard time deciding how I wanted to start. I had different ideas, but I picked the pirates as I thought it best showed what kind of RP this was going to be, at least from my end. One idea I had was a milk bar brawl, but I wanted to avoid starting at a bar as RPs tend to do. Another idea I had was VERY wordy. I want folks to be able to fully embrace the SSB/Nintendo setting in all of its weirdness and whimsy.

Last edited:
Toon Link is a cartoon. Pit can break the 4th wall. Shenanigans will ensue!

Imagine if Dante joined up with them! XD

Hi! This looks interesting, so I think I'd like to join as a certain blue rodent if that's cool with you.
sonic-the-hedgehog-clipart-yuji-uekawa-771624-9429081.png
Character Name: Sonic the Hedgehog
Player Name: Samevi

And before I forget, may as well also take a character who really shoulda been in Smash.

Miles__Tails__Prower_Sonic_and_All-Stars_Racing_Transformed.png

Character Name: Miles "Tails" Prower
Game of Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Player Name: Samevi

Last edited:
i should have my starters for joker and pyra/mythra up in a little bit. i plan on throwing joker in the jungle with inkling and pyra/mythra at the kremlin lair with pit and toon link if that's cool! yoshi i'll bring in a bit later

alright! joker and pyra/mythra have now arrived!

✨Quite the flashy entrance from joker✨ alfosbdkaif but seriously though your post for him and Pyra/Mythra are so good!!
ahhhh thank you! your inkling intro was really great too! poor agent 3 not getting the time off she deserves though. this is so sad

Thank you!! Lol they really are going through it aren’t they, trouble just seems to follow them wherever they go 🦑

Lol Here I thought my intro post was too long!

Totally not dissing; they're great reads!

Heyy, thanks! I'll write an intro post later tonight.

Great stuff so far, everyone. This is some top-notch prose for a casual roleplay, lol.

Thank you!! Lol they really are going through it aren’t they, trouble just seems to follow them wherever they go 🦑
joker can at least make her life a bit easier at the moment. he hardly knows a day of relaxation in his life lately

Lol Here I thought my intro post was too long!

Totally not dissing; they're great reads!
Heyy, thanks! I'll write an intro post later tonight.

Great stuff so far, everyone. This is some top-notch prose for a casual roleplay, lol.
yeah lmao. my casual is still write at the same length as i always do. likely my length with vary on muse

It's all good! I want this RP to be easy for folks to join. I don't want anyone to feel pressured to post a certain way. Post length and word count requirements tend to stress me out.

that’s totally understandable! i've always been the kind of person to at least encourage people to avoid one liners and to give people something to at least work with. i always like to make sure people don’t feel pressured to write a lot when i come in writing a lot cuz i don’t want others to be stressed

on another note, if i end up feeling comfortable with the three characters i already have, i may add a forth possibly roy (fire emblem one) or sora

I might pick up Pikachu if it's not taken by next weekend.

When I took part in SSB RP's years ago, someone pointed out that I tend to play light-hearted, playful characters well and that I'd make an excellent Pikachu or Kirby. I never played a Kirby game. A friend, who is a big Kirby fan, said, "Be cute, eat shit. Boom, Kirby!" XD

Just wanted to know for Final Fantasy character. It cannot just be from 7,right. I would like to use a character or two from Final Fantasy XV which have representation on the Switch with both Final Fantasy XV pocket eddition and World of Final Fantasy Maxima.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back