• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
(Still a WIP)
1683017220455.png
Major inspo’s were the Hylian guard uniform, Revolutionary girl Utena, and a more princely flair in general. Didpgjsof I’m still debating on the color palette though so would def appreciate any suggestions (Also I forgot to draw a mask which defeats the whole purpose but ssshhhhhhhhh)

(Still a WIP)
Major inspo’s were the Hylian guard uniform, Revolutionary girl Utena, and a more princely flair in general. Didpgjsof I’m still debating on the color palette though so would def appreciate any suggestions (Also I forgot to draw a mask which defeats the whole purpose but ssshhhhhhhhh)
Ooooooh I love the incorporation of the Hylian Guard uniform. That is one of my fav armor sets in BOTW! But also hoo boy you redrawing this might spark me to go back to mine we don't need the return of dress boys again LMAO

Anyways, color palette wise maybe something like this? Me giving color advice uh oh
2a93b7bccab84e453e1c8dd01c3283aa.png

Could go more gold instead of orange and more white over the creamy color, but heyo it's an idea

Ooooooh I love the incorporation of the Hylian Guard uniform. That is one of my fav armor sets in BOTW! But also hoo boy you redrawing this might spark me to go back to mine we don't need the return of dress boys again LMAO

Anyways, color palette wise maybe something like this? Me giving color advice uh oh
2a93b7bccab84e453e1c8dd01c3283aa.png

Could go more gold instead of orange and more white over the creamy color, but heyo it's an idea
I actually think those pallets will work just fine! But I do agree that you should probably go for a more white

How I thought of it was more "royal" colors so to say so my mind went to purples, blues and reds. Felt a purple or blue scheme would fit Zelda better than red, but ultimately saw that palette and liked it's color choices

Rjspfjdlf I ended up taking y’all’s suggestions plus a few extra ideas and played around with a couple of different palettes
1683050525078.png

Rjspfjdlf I ended up taking y’all’s suggestions plus a few extra ideas and played around with a couple of different palettes
Ooooo these are all nice but I do think my two favorites are the Hylian Guard and surprisingly the palette I suggested LMAO me liking something I picked? Actually shocking

I like all of them!
Awww thank you!

1683059223392.jpeg
But not helpful/j

Kidding kidding! Though I’m surprised you like all of them cus if there’s anything this taught me is that in my opinion Zelda looks awful in orange 🤮
Ooooo these are all nice but I do think my two favorites are the Hylian Guard and surprisingly the palette I suggested LMAO me liking something I picked? Actually shocking
Dgsjfh those two are also apart of my favs, which is a lil surprising cus I was worried all that purple was going to be a lil too much but it actually turned out pretty nice! I think I’m probably going to play around with the colors for just a tiny lil more before I choose a final palette and finish the final look 🎨

Dgsjfh those two are also apart of my favs, which is a lil surprising cus I was worried all that purple was going to be a lil too much but it actually turned out pretty nice! I think I’m probably going to play around with the colors for just a tiny lil more before I choose a final palette and finish the final look 🎨
Good luck! Can't wait to see the final product!

On another note, I'm feeling super motivated surprisingly given how my day has been so I'm gonna try and get Pyra's post up tonight! Wasn't expecting to feel this motivated after writing Byleth's but here we are lol

I don't think the red looks bad on Zelda, but I'm so used to seeing soft pinks, blues, and purples being used for her that it is a little odd to see her in other, much bolder colors. Makes me want to imagine other characters wearing colors not usually associated with them.

Good luck! Can't wait to see the final product!

On another note, I'm feeling super motivated surprisingly given how my day has been so I'm gonna try and get Pyra's post up tonight! Wasn't expecting to feel this motivated after writing Byleth's but here we are lol
I was pleasantly surprised by all the posts I got to read when I came home from work today. I'll have to go out in a bit to settle some college stuff, but hopefully I can make a Dark Pit/Pikachu, and Layton post tonight.

Wooo I got Pyra's post up and I can proudly say I am actually pretty happy with how it turned out!

It's awesome! I'm glad it worked out and you could do what you wanted to do in the RP!

I may not get any posts done at all tonight, as taking care of college stuff took longer than I thought. I'll get to them when I can!

It's awesome! I'm glad it worked out and you could do what you wanted to do in the RP!

I may not get any posts done at all tonight, as taking care of college stuff took longer than I thought. I'll get to them when I can!
I'm happy I could work a little spur of the moment idea in as well! It's a little something to let Pyra/Mythra shine for a moment

And no worries on the posts. Sometimes it be like that

They really do!

Also just to give a better look at Pneuma's appearance, here's her official art though for this she won't have her lil wing things
Pneuma.png

I love that she's a green-haired, green-eyed being of light whose name is Greek, and she's the one fighting to free Pit!

Oml I didn’t even think of that! It’s actually just perfect for the scenario! Now I’m even happier that it worked out

1683092660929.png
I ended up going with the hyrule guard palette! Dbdkdifi and I ended up changing a few things here n’ there (Such as actually giving her a mask lmao) Now she can go to the hypothetical mall both in disguise and in ✨style✨

View attachment 1084430
I ended up going with the hyrule guard palette! Dbdkdifi and I ended up changing a few things here n’ there (Such as actually giving her a mask lmao) Now she can go to the hypothetical mall both in disguise and in ✨style✨
Should have made the “girl” she’s dancing with pretty lil Roxas then it’d be perfect/j

But fr it looks fantastic! Love the end result so much!

Next has to be a piccy of Zelda holding Pittoo up like in Dirty Dancing! XD Except he looks confused/annoyed!

Dirty-Dancing-Lift-bigger-version-2-1700-x-700-800x500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back