• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Next has to be a piccy of Zelda holding Pittoo up like in Dirty Dancing! XD Except he looks confused/annoyed!

Dirty-Dancing-Lift-bigger-version-2-1700-x-700-800x500.jpg

1683161060383.png

Meanwhile, everyone is impressed that Zelda is strong enough to lift someone her size overhead! XD

Dark Pit's rude gesture reminded me of something I learned about Greece: In Greece, it's very rude to shove the palm of your hand, fingers splayed, toward someone's face. It's called the moutza. When I first played Kid Icarus: Uprising and saw the Palm weapons, I couldn't help but laugh because I was imagining Pit having fun shooting enemies while simultaneously "flipping them off"!

Welp since I legit think I’m gonna be awake all night I will try my hand at a silly lil doodle lol this quality is about to be ass I promise

It's 3:30 am, no thoughts exist in my head, but I am here to just drop this scribbly lil doodle and run off again
roxaszelda.png

It's 3:30 am, no thoughts exist in my head, but I am here to just drop this scribbly lil doodle and run off again
roxaszelda.png
OMG LOOK AT THEM!!!!

Roxas certainly doesn’t seem to be having a great time but gosh darn it he and Zel are schmooving 💃 🕺 ahajakfjoad and quality aside they still look absolutely fucking adorable!!!!

OMG LOOK AT THEM!!!!

Roxas certainly doesn’t seem to be having a great time but gosh darn it he and Zel are schmooving 💃 🕺 ahajakfjoad and quality aside they still look absolutely fucking adorable!!!!
Roxas already is upset being put in a dress so the embarrassment of dancing in said dress only makes for an even worse time probably also hates that Zelda is likely leading the dance too and he's merely being pulled along LMAO

I mean, maybe I was harsh on the quality- it is merely a silly doodle, and one I did on about 2 hours of sleep at 3am. So given all things, it's not really bad. I'm just harsh on my work lol Me, not being harsh on my works challenge: Impossible

Being harsh on one’s own work is a curse all creative people share.

Lol I just had the awful idea of Zelda putting on an act that either Roxas and Pittoo is her fiancé just to keep unwanted suitors off her back during the ball.

“Hang on! Since when did—“ *grunts as they get an elbow to the ribs*

“Oh, you know, sweetheart, our betrothment, remember?

*through clenched teeth* “You owe me big time for this one, Princess.”

Lol I just had the awful idea of Zelda putting on an act that either Roxas and Pittoo is her fiancé just to keep unwanted suitors off her back during the ball.

Now I'm just picturing this with Roxas and Zelda and it's especially funny given she'd be dressed more masculine and he's in a pretty princess dress lmao

Now I'm just picturing this with Roxas and Zelda and it's especially funny given she'd be dressed more masculine and he's in a pretty princess dress lmao
Oh lord no matter her presented gender Zelda’s always gonna be hounded by unwanted suitors 😭 Shakfhskf she accidentally says on separate occasions that Roxas and Pittoo are both her fiancés so now she has to deal with that confusion as well

Last edited:
Oh lord no matter her presented gender Zelda’s always gonna be hounded by unwanted suitors 😭 Shakfhskf she accidentally says on separate occasions that Roxas and Pittoo are both her fiancés so now she has to deal with that confusion as well
They ask where the engagement ring is and Roxas just pulls one of his rings off and puts it on her finger he doesn't know which finger though she he ends up just embarrassing himself

The moment I saw Smash Ultimate Zelda, I immediately imagined the younger fighters fighting for her attention lol Except for the Links. They have their own Zeldas at home, so they're good.

I totally saw it being Roxas and Zelda for the same reason lol

Zelda: Dark Pit, you're my fiance' until the ball ends.

Dark Pit: What?! Why not Roxas, he's right there!

Zelda: It can't be Roxas!

Dark Pit: Why not??

Zelda: Because he's baby!

Roxas: >:C

On a serious note, though I'm not much of a shipping person, I would like to see a fanfiction about two characters on the roster having an interest in each other, but understanding that they cannot be together due to their circumstances. For example, Zelda and Pit might possibly have chemistry, but I think the both of them would put their duties before their own happiness, and Zelda has the extra responsibility of maintaining the timelines. It doesn't have to be angsty or anything, it'd just be a nice change of pace.

Last edited:
Ploegy Ploegy

I hope I left the combat portions of my post open enough that you can have Pneuma react to them. Let me know if I need to alter some things for you.

Should be totally fine! I'll work on her post over the next few days!

Also I found it funny that you mentioned Pneuma being a green haired, Greek named woman of light like Palu, then this shows up on my Twitter it knows too much

That is cute! I kind of wish they swapped headgear as well!

I was listening to this while typing my post:

That is cute! I kind of wish they swapped headgear as well!
I agree! I wish they swapped headpieces and even had swapped hairstyles too but it’s still cute nonetheless!

Not too pleased with how my post for Dark Pit came out, but I really wanted to get a post out there. I can't really remove Samus without things being awkward, so as I've said before I'll take temporary control of her to keep things moving.

Oml I swear me picking a song for Pneuma's post is gonna take 80 years cuz I have too many options and ofc while I'm going through my options and listening to them my brain is put in big Xenoblade mode and thinks about Shulk cuz he's living rent free in my brain rn

My Layton posts are the only ones that have some type of music with them. It's just not something I really do.

But reading that you're struggling to pick a song is a good sign on my end because it tells me you're inspired! 8D

I really had never done it before but Sheep's original post inspired me to. It helps set a mood for me to write to as well which has done wonders

And lol yeah, I am pretty inspired! And me last night knew full and well it wouldn't take a few days because of it but I said that anyways helps that I actually got sleep last night unlike the last few nights

They ask where the engagement ring is and Roxas just pulls one of his rings off and puts it on her finger he doesn't know which finger though she he ends up just embarrassing himself
Fhsofjf speaking of inspiration I made a lil 4 5koma doodle comic (which as you can see I did in like five seconds so don’t expect any quality)
1683330209432.png

I love the mix of various species in the crowd! D'aww, the widdle waddle-dee with his widdle bowtie! Clearly the most handsome fellow in the entire ball!

"Psst! Maybe he's a himbo?"

Fhsofjf speaking of inspiration I made a lil 4 5koma doodle comic (which as you can see I did in like five seconds so don’t expect any quality)
Peak dumbass moments by Roxas. This is why he's baby LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back