• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Awesome! 👍

It doesn't even have to be deep in regards to the corruption. At that point, should that scenario happen, the SSBs are taken completely by surprise and blasted head-on by the pure essences of Fear, Sorrow, Anger, and Ego. Pit falling to Ego would make sense, but I think it'd be more heartwrenching if he succumbed to Sorrow instead. Anger sounds predictable for Samus, but what if instead she becomes completely apathetic? Isabelle or Pyra, two of the kindest people on the roster, are consumed by Ego and they're shouting cruel words at the other fighters and each other!

In regards to the actual search for the Pillars, oh yeah, some Fighters will naturally be more resilient to the effects of a Pillar than others! Interpretations can also vary. For example, Dark Pit, being the manifestation of Pit's repressed feelings, could possibly have a hard time with resisting Anger, OR, perhaps because he is a manifestation of anger himself and he owns and accepts that, Anger's aura doesn't faze him! In other words, his anger is pure!

"Yeah, I get angry, so what?"

I want y'all to get creative with the pillars!

With the Ghost Ship I'll demonstrate what happens to a Smash Brother, or any other powerful entity, that succumbs to a Pillar of Destruction. >;3c Hopefully that will give you guys some inspiration!
It may not need to be deep but making it deep makes it a lot more fun for me at least

It may not need to be deep but making it deep makes it a lot more fun for me at least
👌 All good! I don't want folks to feel restricted in regards to the Pillars. There is definitely room for interpretation here and I'll love seeing what y'all come up with!

Heck, Joker could be one of the few Fighters that isn't corrupted and aids Sora in helping free the others, should the hypothetical scenario happen! Joker trying to pull Ann out of Fear or Sorrow can make for an emotional read!

LOL Cloud and Sephiroth are unaffected because they're equipped with Ribbons!

👌 All good! I don't want folks to feel restricted in regards to the Pillars. There is definitely room for interpretation here and I'll love seeing what y'all come up with!

Heck, Joker could be one of the few Fighters that isn't corrupted and aids Sora in helping free the others, should the hypothetical scenario happen! Joker trying to pull Ann out of Fear or Sorrow can make for an emotional read!

And well Sephiroth is already corrupted therefore I like to believe immune. Maybe if it’s alright he thinks it’s a simple nuisance lol.

Sephiroth: you wimps succumb to the pillars..
or something to that affect.

The only reason Sephiroth helps out is because HE is supposed to be the one to bring despair to Smash, not some stupid glowing rock! XD

I’ll have fun no matter what cuz exploring such things is so much fun

And omg that would be a lot of fun to write for. Definitely could be a possibility that I’d be willing to do it

Would any of you believe that I didnt get a SINGLE notification from here since all of yesterday?

Will get a Bowser post out pronto today including Samus

Isabelle or Pyra, two of the kindest people on the roster, are consumed by Ego and they're shouting cruel words at the other fighters and each other!
*Jots notes down for later*

but omg y’all are making me look forward to this hypothetical big battle! Xbdjfjdjfcj it’d be so friggin sad for poor Sora to see all of his friends currpoted into something so counter to who they are 😭

Cnskdhfkdkf No Pichu don’t take the pear!!! OH FUCK HE HAS AIR PODS IN 😱😱😱😱

*Jots notes down for later*

but omg y’all are making me look forward to this hypothetical big battle! Xbdjfjdjfcj it’d be so friggin sad for poor Sora to see all of his friends currpoted into something so counter to who they are 😭

Cnskdhfkdkf No Pichu don’t take the pear!!! OH FUCK HE HAS AIR PODS IN 😱😱😱😱
Seph’s laugh..

I didn’t know whether to he be terrified or impressed at Pichu’s skills in getting Seph to smile.

It's sad yet Sora's holding it all together with a smile on his face because if he doesn't then who will?

I didn’t know whether to he be terrified or impressed at Pichu’s skills in getting Seph to smile.
A common trait with psychopaths is that they tend to have empathize more with animals than people so perhaps there's that(?) 🤷‍♂️

A common trait with psychopaths is that they tend to have empathize more with animals than people so perhaps there's that(?) 🤷‍♂️
Hmm yeah I can see it I just need to think how Seph’s mind functions without making it so ooc.. but I agree.

Hmm yeah I can see it I just need to think how Seph’s mind functions without making it so ooc.. but I agree.
I suppose it would be best to keep in mind that Seph wasn't always evil. He was able of forming genuine connections with others for a time until he found out the truth of his origin. While he may be a broken man, there is some semblance of a man who still values friendship and connection, tho not to an absurd degree but I can imagine him letting his walls down from time to time to show some acts of kindess without betraying his end goal as a result of his discovering of the truth.

XD Captain Falcon is blasted by pure Ego but he's unaffected because he already knows he's awesome and it's not arrogance if it's true!

Poor Sora possibly having to handle a bitter and depressed Pit! "Shut up! Just shut up and leave me alone! Stupid kid, you don't know anything! You're all nothing but a bunch of idiots dancing for some uncaring god's amusement. And I'm the biggest idiot of all!"

Oh geeze, it's sort of like the Lost Souls part of the Asriel fight in Undertale lol

Last edited:
Pokey won’t be affected he’s already a kid with a twisted mind.

XD Captain Falcon is blasted by pure Ego but he's unaffected because he already knows he's awesome and it's not arrogance if it's true!

Poor Sora possibly having to handle a bitter and depressed Pit! "Shut up! Just shut up and leave me alone! Stupid kid, you don't know anything! You're all nothing but a bunch of idiots dancing for some uncaring god's amusement. And I'm the biggest idiot of them all!"

Oh geeze, it's sort of like the Lost Souls part of the Asriel fight in Undertale lol
That does sound like a Cap thing lol, while also acknowledging that some of his awesomeness came from others around him who either tought him new things or inspired him to be more awesome because they looked up to him. I highkey want Cap to experience Sorrow, cause the underlying theme i want to explore with Captain Falcon is his sense of displacement and his hidden state of depression.

Sorrow could pick up on Pokey's loneliness and haunt him with that. Ego can exasperate his envy of Ness, making Pokey an even more destructive person!
Oooh true.. it’s something to think about his envy does turn into hate of Ness in the game.

I see Pokey succumbing to the loneliness and envy.. because of the plot in mother 2-3.

Poor Sora possibly having to handle a bitter and depressed Pit! "Shut up! Just shut up and leave me alone! Stupid kid, you don't know anything! You're all nothing but a bunch of idiots dancing for some uncaring god's amusement. And I'm the biggest idiot of all!"
What could make this better or worse would be whether or not they remember what they say. Sora just taking everything with a smile and not gonna mention what others said to him, but he ofc has to remember it, but doesn't mean the others remember internally Sora might be hurt, but he's too nice to bring it up

What could make this better or worse would be whether or not they remember what they say. Sora just taking everything with a smile and not gonna mention what others said to him, but he ofc has to remember it, but doesn't mean the others remember internally Sora might be hurt, but he's too nice to bring it up
1675628748249.jpeg
HOLY FUCK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back