• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Zbdjsjchs oh god that gave me the thought of one of the Pokémon fighters becoming a shadow Pokémon 😱😱😱
Sora will just have to dispel the darkness from them like the good lil light bringer he is and Joker will have to be kept away since his concept of a shadow being is very different and he'd probably be jumping the poor pokemon in attempt to rip a mask off LMAO

In the old RP, all the Pokemon fighters that were in the game got nicknames which I still think is cute!

In the old RP, all the Pokemon fighters that were in the game got nicknames which I still think is cute!
yea, Pokemon aren't given enough nicknames imo. People just call them by their Pokemon name but don't bother giving them a unique name all together. Which I think it's criminal. Diversify your pokemon, dammit!

Dhdjfhskg not nicknaming Pokémon in game should be a crime!/j dhskfbsk but as for rping I think Pichu’s just fine with being called Pichu, shfidhfjdfi Idk what a potential nickname for him could even be 🤷‍♀️

Dhdjfhskg not nicknaming Pokémon in game should be a crime!/j dhskfbsk but as for rping I think Pichu’s just fine with being called Pichu, shfidhfjdfi Idk what a potential nickname for him could even be 🤷‍♀️
Maybe let the other name Pichu and the little critter decide which one they like best(?) 🤷‍♂️

Sora will just have to dispel the darkness from them like the good lil light bringer he is and Joker will have to be kept away since his concept of a shadow being is very different and he'd probably be jumping the poor pokemon in attempt to rip a mask off LMAO
I love the idea of Sora helping a Smash Brother who has been corrupted by a Pillar of Destruction.

First names to pop into my mind are "Scamp" or "Rascal."

I have one more post for my 1x1 rps I’ve neglected them far too long. After that I’ll be working a post for Pokey, Paula, Jeff, and Sephiroth. 😈

First names to pop into my mind are "Scamp" or "Rascal."
those are pretty dang cute! Definitely fit his rambunctious attitude. Shsjxvsjxjd I tend to name my own Pokémon by shifting around the syllables in their name, so something like Poochi, Pipa, or chu-chu, but those seem a little too cutesy to work for this Pichu lmao. If I went with the Spiky Ear Pichu design then Spiky would have been the perfect nickname RIP.

those are pretty dang cute! Definitely fit his rambunctious attitude. Shsjxvsjxjd I tend to name my own Pokémon by shifting around the syllables in their name, so something like Poochi, Pipa, or chu-chu, but those seem a little too cutesy to work for this Pichu lmao. If I went with the Spiky Ear Pichu design then Spiky would have been the perfect nickname RIP.
You technically could. Those spikes are still fur, so perhaps they appear when he's combat ready or something like that

Last edited:
When I RPed Pichu in the old RP, he was nicknamed Cheek because of his cheeky nature! Also Electric Rodent cheeks!

I've always named my future Raichu, Cheek.

I don't know what nickname would be appropriate for Pikachu at this moment. I think I need more time for her personality to really show.

You technically could. Those spikes are still due, so perhaps they appear when he's combat ready or something like that
Only problem is I’m pretty sure spiky-eared Pichu was only female if I’m remembering correctly

Obviously doesn’t mean it can’t be possible to have a male one. Canon can always be broken lol

Only problem is I’m pretty sure spiky-eared Pichu was only female if I’m remembering correctly

Obviously doesn’t mean it can’t be possible to have a male one. Canon can always be broken lol
Shskchslg if I was insane I could slowly go through the laborious process of retconning Pichu’s pronoun usage throughout all of my posts one by one/j

but I value my sanity so I think if I were ever to actually do it I’d prob just treat the spikes as simply a callback to the og 👍

If we go by cutscenes, I'm breaking canon by having the Pikachu that was present during Subspace Emissary be female.

I love the idea of Sora helping a Smash Brother who has been corrupted by a Pillar of Destruction.

Now I'm thinking about how cool and wholesome it'd be if something happened that caused the Pillars of Destruction to suddenly react, and most of the Smash Brothers have become corrupted by them. Some of the Smash Brothers are wallowing in despair, others are stuck in a berserk state of rage, a few are cowering in fear, and the rest are blaming others for everything bad that's happened. Sora, and maybe a few others, have to use the Pillars of Creation and their own abilities to find their friends and free them.

Shskchslg if I was insane I could slowly go through the laborious process of retconning Pichu’s pronoun usage throughout all of my posts one by one/j

but I value my sanity so I think if I were ever to actually do it I’d prob just treat the spikes as simply a callback to the og 👍
That sounds like a bitch so pls don’t do that LMAO

Now I'm thinking about how cool and wholesome it'd be if something happened that caused the Pillars of Destruction to suddenly react, and most of the Smash Brothers have become corrupted by them. Some of the Smash Brothers are wallowing in despair, others are stuck in a berserk state of rage, a few are cowering in fear, and the rest are blaming others for everything bad that's happened. Sora, and maybe a few others, have to use the Pillars of Creation and their own abilities to find their friends and free them.
Sora becoming the true protagonist among all other protagonist

Simple fix: Just let everyone know/put a disclaimer saying you're changing Pichu's gender and that every post using male pronouns are meant to be she pronouns

99291142_3071489512893971_4933766616681807872_n.png

To be fair, he showed up late in Smash Ultimate and this type of scenario is where he'd shine!
I like to at least think all the dlc had some part in the World of Light stuff (mostly coming at various points when fighting Dharkon). The concept of Sora being summoned to specifically help deal with a boss of darkness is something I like a lot. So yeah he definitely does shine in scenarios like that though poor boy probably gotta hide a lot of the pain he feels seeing the others in such a state

I like to at least think all the dlc had some part in the World of Light stuff (mostly coming at various points when fighting Dharkon). The concept of Sora being summoned to specifically help deal with a boss of darkness is something I like a lot. So yeah he definitely does shine in scenarios like that though poor boy probably gotta hide a lot of the pain he feels seeing the others in such a state
And Death is probably taunting Sora and the other uncorrupted Smash Fighters the entire time.

"See how easily the realm's greatest warriors succumb! You cannot save them!"

"Tremble in terror!"

"Drown in despair!"

"Embrace your rage!"

"Indulge your ego!"

"Everything you've done, all that you've fought for... it is all for nothing!"

"Put the Keyblade down, child. Close your eyes and rest..."

Good stuff! *takes GM notes!*

And Death is probably taunting Sora and the other uncorrupted Smash Fighters the entire time.

"See how easily the realm's greatest warriors succumb! You cannot save them!"

"Tremble in terror!"

"Drown in despair!"

"Embrace your rage!"

"Indulge your ego!"

"Everything you've done, all that you've fought for... it is all for nothing!"

"Put the Keyblade down, child. Close your eyes and rest..."

Good stuff! *takes GM notes!*
The fact that I can already imagine what Sora would do in this kind of situation will be put in my back pocket and saved if this does arise. Can't spoil it lol

On the flip side, thinking of what my characters would succumb to is an interesting thought. Mythra would be either despair or ego, Roxas would be rage, Ann would be despair or fear, Byleth would be despair and Yoshi would be fear or despair. Joker is hard to pin into one. He could fit into all of them, but also he has been thrown into situations where he has been challenged in such accounts and prevailed guess he's gotta be thrown through the interrogation room a few times and experience that over and over to get him to give in

Awesome! 👍

It doesn't even have to be deep in regards to the corruption. At that point, should that scenario happen, the SSBs are taken completely by surprise and blasted head-on by the pure essences of Fear, Sorrow, Anger, and Ego. Pit falling to Ego would make sense, but I think it'd be more heartwrenching if he succumbed to Sorrow instead. Anger sounds predictable for Samus, but what if instead she becomes completely apathetic? Isabelle or Pyra, two of the kindest people on the roster, are consumed by Ego and they're shouting cruel words at the other fighters and each other!

In regards to the actual search for the Pillars, oh yeah, some Fighters will naturally be more resilient to the effects of a Pillar than others! Interpretations can also vary. For example, Dark Pit, being the manifestation of Pit's repressed feelings, could possibly have a hard time with resisting Anger, OR, perhaps because he is a manifestation of anger himself and he owns and accepts that, Anger's aura doesn't faze him! In other words, his anger is pure!

"Yeah, I get angry, so what?"

I want y'all to get creative with the pillars!

With the Ghost Ship I'll demonstrate what happens to a Smash Brother, or any other powerful entity, that succumbs to a Pillar of Destruction. >;3c Hopefully that will give you guys some inspiration!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back