• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Super hero x Villain (closed but it has the links to the rps :3 )

Hello. I am Farr and I am looking for a partner to RP a hero x villain rp (hence the title.) This is the story plot I've thought up so far feel free to add or even change altogether! So, you're character has been fighting my character forever in attempts to protect the city but one day my char. takes control of the building that your character works at. Unfortunately, your character is in civilian form when this happens and is surrounded by coworkers and if they leave they might become suspicious so they instead take advantage of the situation and ask my character why he is doing this. Once, my character reluctantly explains your character has a change of heart/mixed feelings about him. I haven't thought up anything else yet but I'm hoping to build off this!! My character: Ayden Rayson. male. bi??. He has dirty blonde hair, amber eyes, and slightly tanned skin with odd freckling. He has the abilities of teleportation, illusion, and momentary life. Momentary life is when he has the ability to make the illusions real and any damage they cause or things they create are, also, reality. It's momentary because Ayden can only hold it for a maximum of 30 seconds and any more physically hurts him. If he attempted to hold it for, say, six minutes it might kill him and if not cause permanent ruptures in his soul (which makes him real, etc.) His backstory is that he lived with his father in an apartment building (his mom was murdered several years before) and his dad worked as a construction worker with already piss-poor payment. Then, the mayor of the city raised the taxes and both of them were kicked out onto the streets. His dad still had his job but it was all he could do to continue to support them both. Living on the streets proved highly difficult and they were often threatened. One night, they had enough and decided to move to the sewers where at least they didn't have the constant threat off having rocks thrown at them by strangers. To make matters worse, his dad then got the Yellowness, a disease where yellow freckles start to form on your nose and spread across you face and body. After about two days they start to burn, burn holes in the victim's skin and they eventuallydie of both poison and blood loss. Both origin of this and how people get infected is unknown. Ayden is filled with rage and anguish and wants revenge on the selfish person who controls taxes, the mayor (I don't know how this stuff actually works but yeah). Ayden then gets the infection but instead of dying from it gets super powers (so neat). He really wants the mayor to pay for what he did and now he's a super villain. I haven't figured out his villain name yet so please add suggestions!! Your character can have almost any power (not op tho) and backstory too!! Please make interesting things. I'm okay with first person or third person style. No more than 2 paragraphs max but please no dreaded one liners. I have no patience whatsoever and will check this every 2 days or so but if you want a hiatus due to personal reasons that is fine. I'm looking for someone under 18 (my age range) and knows grammar stuff because I've been roleplaying for about two years I know what I'm doing. If you're interested please PM me~

For Ayden's villain name I've chosen "Ender". That's it (definitely didn't steal from minecaft enderman. totally).

UHm. This is closed now. I'm already doubling for three people (tripling??) just on this thread so sorry no more. They are different universes due to the different heroes so Ayden is starting out doing different things. Please, don't be angry at me I an't make everyone happy. So, here's a compliment instead: You are awesome. Continue to be awesome. Never stop being awesome. Because you can't. You're so awesome you will be awesome forever. Have a good rest of your life. Forever. Because I want you to and believe in you. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back