• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Super Hero Romance Rp

ShadStorm98

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Disclaimer: This isn't a Marvel, DC, etc roleplay. It's a roleplay where we have our own superhero characters.)

We both attend Seaside University, where its famous to have the closet looks at meteor showers. I was a tech student who didn't have a lot of friends. You are a snobby popular girl and we both dislike each other, whether it's from my liking of comics or from your ugly attitude. A meteor shower was passing our planet one night. However, one meteor fell and landed in a forest a mile away from the school. We both to see a closer look of it and it...appears to be glowing. What shall we do next?? Find out by messaging me and we can get this RP started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back