• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Superdanganronpa

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Comment down below if you're interested and I'll send you a dm :)

Plot down below πŸ‘‡
➷ ROADTRIP ➹

[7/16]

πŸƒRoleplayπŸƒ
It will take place on Discord! It's a Semi-Traditional Killing Game. I'm allowing both Canon Characters and OCs. [LC's count as OC's as well!]

β™‘~Setting~β™‘
This takes place wayyy in the future. The world has finally got itself put back together, only for it to fall apart once more when a class of students from Hope's Peak University go missing. As much as everybody doesn't want to admit it, they all know where those kids went...

β™‘~Plot~β™‘
It's already been two weeks since that bus full of kids went missing. It was almost illogical what happened to them. The officials at Hope's Peak have been extra careful now sending their buses out to collect students, but that still doesn't undo the intense anxiety that comes with getting on one of those buses. The reason everyone gets on a bus to go to the university is because it's hidden in the mountains. It's a private university for only the best of the best to go. But when the bus pulled up around the corner, you never felt more excited to get on. This was the beginning of your new life after all.
...right?
It's been a long amount of hours since you got on the bus. You've become familiar with it. The students around you seemed to grow just as antsy as you were. When you finally saw the sign for the university, you nearly gasped with relief.
...wait... Why are we passing the sign. Aren't you supposed to turn there? No... No this isn't happening. Surely the driver just missed the turn. Right? That's all this is... Why else would Hope's Peak send it's finest students a bus that was meant to kill them?
A sudden darkness filled the bus as the students raised their voices in a panic. Everything was going wrong. Why? Why was this happening? Why was this happening to you of all people??
The darkness was followed silence. A very long silence.
And then you woke up there. In that hotel... In a room that seemed to be your own. You had a card in your hand that seemed to go to it.
As you rose up from your bed you saw a note on the dresser.
"Get ready for the trip of a lifetime... 7:00am, hotel lobby."
It's 6:50am... And something tells you that you shouldn't be late for this.

β™‘~Extra Information~β™‘

-I'm in need of another moderatoror two, so if you feel up to the job, don't hesitate to PM me!-

-This is a Semi-Tradtional Killing Game. I know that Killing Games can get boring and repetitive at times. That's why I'm working towards painting over this whole thing with a fresh layer of paint.-

-I'm always open to new ideas! If you have any suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to PM me.-

-I'm looking for at least 8 girls and 8 boys, to make it equal, you know? But other genders are welcome as long as I have an equal ratio.-

β™‘~Roles~β™‘

If you want one, Please PM me!

πŸŽ‡-Protagonist-πŸŽ‡
[OPEN]
The main character! The game is centered around them. They are the one's in charge of solving the mystery! In turn, they are immune from being killed off.

🌌-Side Protagonist-🌌
[CLOSED]
They are similar to the protagonist, only they aren't the center of attention. They help the protagonist solve the cases. They are immune to being killed off as well. In the case that the protagonist kills, they will take over.

🌠-Antagonist-🌠
[OPEN] Up to 2 spots available
The Antagonist is the opposite of the main character! They exist to be a threat/annoyance to the protagonist, or even the whole cast. They are the protagonist's rival.

πŸŒ‰-Traitor-πŸŒ‰
It's the traitor! The one that works for the mastermind undercover. The reasoning for working with the mastermind can differ, but the closest thing I can say is that they are working with the mastermind to achieve some goal.

πŸŽ†-Mastermind-πŸŽ†
[CLOSED]
The one behind it all! The big bad mastermind is also undercover with the students, but they're only goal is to achieve, true, absolute, despair. They weren't happy when the true mastermind went down, and now they are the successor. For what reason? Who knows... It's up to you.

β™‘~Rules~β™‘
Don't go against guidelines!
β€’
No NSFW!
β€’
Keep swearing to a minimum, though no really bad words. [Slurs]
β€’
You can only have up to three characters, if you die you cannot roleplay with the living, but we do have a dead zone to rp with!
β€’
Pm me if you want to be the traitor/other roles, we can work something out.
β€’
Keep ooc chats in the OOC chat.
β€’
You must have 2+ sentences.
β€’
If you break up to 2 rules, your character will be killed.
β€’
No sexual harassment, or abusive words.
β€’
If a person tells you to stop, or that they're uncomfortable with something, please respect their boundaries and stop.
β€’
You CANNOT kill Protagonists.
β€’
Pm me if you have any suggestions or questions

Last edited:

Plot down below πŸ‘‡
➷ ROADTRIP ➹

[7/16]

πŸƒRoleplayπŸƒ
It will take place on Discord! It's a Semi-Traditional Killing Game. I'm allowing both Canon Characters and OCs. [LC's count as OC's as well!]

β™‘~Setting~β™‘
This takes place wayyy in the future. The world has finally got itself put back together, only for it to fall apart once more when a class of students from Hope's Peak University go missing. As much as everybody doesn't want to admit it, they all know where those kids went...

β™‘~Plot~β™‘
It's already been two weeks since that bus full of kids went missing. It was almost illogical what happened to them. The officials at Hope's Peak have been extra careful now sending their buses out to collect students, but that still doesn't undo the intense anxiety that comes with getting on one of those buses. The reason everyone gets on a bus to go to the university is because it's hidden in the mountains. It's a private university for only the best of the best to go. But when the bus pulled up around the corner, you never felt more excited to get on. This was the beginning of your new life after all.
...right?
It's been a long amount of hours since you got on the bus. You've become familiar with it. The students around you seemed to grow just as antsy as you were. When you finally saw the sign for the university, you nearly gasped with relief.
...wait... Why are we passing the sign. Aren't you supposed to turn there? No... No this isn't happening. Surely the driver just missed the turn. Right? That's all this is... Why else would Hope's Peak send it's finest students a bus that was meant to kill them?
A sudden darkness filled the bus as the students raised their voices in a panic. Everything was going wrong. Why? Why was this happening? Why was this happening to you of all people??
And then you woke up there. In that hotel... In a room that seemed to be your own. You had a card in your hand that seemed to go to it.

-I'm in need of another moderatoror two, so if you feel up to the job, don't hesitate to PM me!-

-This is a Semi-Tradtional Killing Game. I know that Killing Games can get boring and repetitive at times. That's why I'm working towards painting over this whole thing with a fresh layer of paint.-

-I'm always open to new ideas! If you have any suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to PM me.-

-I'm looking for at least 8 girls and 8 boys, to make it equal, you know? But other genders are welcome as long as I have an equal ratio.-

β™‘~Roles~β™‘

πŸŽ‡-Protagonist-πŸŽ‡
[OPEN]
The main character! The game is centered around them. They are the one's in charge of solving the mystery! In turn, they are immune from being killed off.

🌌-Side Protagonist-🌌
[CLOSED]
They are similar to the protagonist, only they aren't the center of attention. They help the protagonist solve the cases. They are immune to being killed off as well. In the case that the protagonist kills, they will take over.

🌠-Antagonist-🌠
The Antagonist is the opposite of the main character! They exist to be a threat/annoyance to the protagonist, or even the whole cast. They are the protagonist's rival.

πŸŒ‰-Traitor-πŸŒ‰
It's the traitor! The one that works for the mastermind undercover. The reasoning for working with the mastermind can differ, but the closest thing I can say is that they are working with the mastermind to achieve some goal.

πŸŽ†-Mastermind-πŸŽ†
[CLOSED]
The one behind it all! The big bad mastermind is also undercover with the students, but they're only goal is to achieve, true, absolute, despair. They weren't happy when the true mastermind went down, and now they are the successor. For what reason? Who knows... It's up to you.

β™‘~Rules~β™‘
β€’
No NSFW!
β€’
β€’
You can only have up to three characters, if you die you cannot roleplay with the living, but we do have a dead zone to rp with!
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
If a person tells you to stop, or that they're uncomfortable with something, please respect their boundaries and stop.
β€’
β€’
Hello!!! I'd be interested^^

Plot down below πŸ‘‡
➷ ROADTRIP ➹

[7/16]

πŸƒRoleplayπŸƒ

β™‘~Setting~β™‘

β™‘~Plot~β™‘
...right?

β™‘~Roles~β™‘

πŸŽ‡-Protagonist-πŸŽ‡
[OPEN]

🌌-Side Protagonist-🌌
[CLOSED]

🌠-Antagonist-🌠

πŸŒ‰-Traitor-πŸŒ‰

πŸŽ†-Mastermind-πŸŽ†
[CLOSED]

β™‘~Rules~β™‘
β€’
No NSFW!
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
Could I join?

Hello!!! I'd be interested^^

Plot down below πŸ‘‡
➷ ROADTRIP ➹

[7/16]

πŸƒRoleplayπŸƒ

β™‘~Setting~β™‘

β™‘~Plot~β™‘
...right?

β™‘~Roles~β™‘

πŸŽ‡-Protagonist-πŸŽ‡
[OPEN]

🌌-Side Protagonist-🌌
[CLOSED]

🌠-Antagonist-🌠

πŸŒ‰-Traitor-πŸŒ‰

πŸŽ†-Mastermind-πŸŽ†
[CLOSED]

β™‘~Rules~β™‘
β€’
No NSFW!
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
This sounds fun. I've hosted on of these before with 12 players, but I've never been in one. If you need a mod or just another player I'm interesting in joining

Plot down below πŸ‘‡
➷ ROADTRIP ➹

[7/16]

πŸƒRoleplayπŸƒ

β™‘~Setting~β™‘

β™‘~Plot~β™‘
...right?

β™‘~Roles~β™‘

πŸŽ‡-Protagonist-πŸŽ‡
[OPEN]

🌌-Side Protagonist-🌌
[CLOSED]

🌠-Antagonist-🌠

πŸŒ‰-Traitor-πŸŒ‰

πŸŽ†-Mastermind-πŸŽ†
[CLOSED]

β™‘~Rules~β™‘
β€’
No NSFW!
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
I’m interested in joining

...No idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back