• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunshine & Summertime [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
c45fb3e869d22b6b60e5fd1a1ea8abb3.png

Welcome to the ooc!

I've decided to delete the discord
simply because I think having an onsite
ooc might be a little better for me to use right now.
Hope that's okay with yall!

spookie spookie MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat taliaangeni taliaangeni Saturnah Saturnah MoltenLightning MoltenLightning Noivian Noivian summerwine summerwine

spookie spookie MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat taliaangeni taliaangeni Saturnah Saturnah MoltenLightning MoltenLightning Noivian Noivian summerwine summerwine

Just let this tag serve as a gentle reminder to post (for those of you who haven't yet). No rush!

I've also been doing some thinking, and I know we were talking a little on the discord about ways to bring our characters together. Everyone who has posted so far is open for interaction, but these are some of the ideas that were mentioned:

-a ride breaking down, bringing as least a few charas together
-a haunted house type thing breaking down, trapping them inside
-interactions at the hotel (a party, after work, breakfast, etc.)
-maybe an outing of some sort to a nearby town
-a rabid racoon in the park (thanks taliaangeni taliaangeni )
-someone spiking the tea (again thanks taliaangeni taliaangeni )

Please let me know if you have any other ideas!! We can do SO MUCH with this rp!

Just let this tag serve as a gentle reminder to post (for those of you who haven't yet). No rush!

I've also been doing some thinking, and I know we were talking a little on the discord about ways to bring our characters together. Everyone who has posted so far is open for interaction, but these are some of the ideas that were mentioned:

-a ride breaking down, bringing as least a few charas together
-a haunted house type thing breaking down, trapping them inside
-interactions at the hotel (a party, after work, breakfast, etc.)
-maybe an outing of some sort to a nearby town
-a rabid racoon in the park (thanks taliaangeni taliaangeni )
-someone spiking the tea (again thanks taliaangeni taliaangeni )

Please let me know if you have any other ideas!! We can do SO MUCH with this rp!

I like the haunted house or hotel interactions the best, but I'm open for whatever! (:

Also was the discord deleted?

summerwine summerwine hasn't been on since the end of May, I'm hoping they come back soon. :/ I need to know you're still interested groovy; you have 24 hours from this post to let me know you're still in before I have to replace you.

Okay, so just to let everyone know; I have very spotty wifi access right now because I'm on the road, so my posts will be just as spotty. I'll try my darndest to post whenever I'm needed, but I just wanted to let people know about my situation, which will probably last for around 2 weeks ^^

Okay, so just to let everyone know; I have very spotty wifi access right now because I'm on the road, so my posts will be just as spotty. I'll try my darndest to post whenever I'm needed, but I just wanted to let people know about my situation, which will probably last for around 2 weeks ^^

Thanks for letting us know!!

Right now guys we're just waiting on a sheet from erzulie erzulie and then once she posts, we can get this show really on the road!!

taliaangeni taliaangeni
spookie spookie
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Saturnah Saturnah
Noivian Noivian

erzulie erzulie
Still planning on making a sheet? No worries if not, just let me know, because I might put this RP on a hiatus if we're short a character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back