• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sunshine & Summertime [closed]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

Sunshine
&
Summertime

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

Rules
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
5. This is first come, first serve. You must tell me what role you want when you express interest.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
10. There WILL be a discord for ooc.

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

Plot
It's summertime, and you, my friend, aren't going to be sitting at home by the pool this summer. Instead, you're headed off to a big city in the state of Virginia, where you'll be spending your summer working at an amusement park there. How you got the job depends on the role you choose, and for working there, you get free room and board at a nearby hotel. Food and games and such are all discounted, and once your shift is over, you can ride whatever you want for free!

Sounds great, right?

Well, along with any job place, there will be drama and fighting, disagreements and people who just plain don't get along. Can you handle the entire summer, or will you let a stranger drive you absolutely crazy?

----

So basically, this RP is fairly simple-- it'll follow a group of young adults (probably aged like... i dunno, eighteen to somewhere in their twenties) who work at an amusement park (that has yet to be named) for the summer. Maybe even beyond, if the rp lasts. I did make predetermined roles for this, and though they're first come, first serve, I do have the right to say you're not a good fit for my rp based on your attitude, cs, etc. The genders of the roles are not up for debate, sorry. I'm definitely open to ideas revolving around this rp, so if you have any once we get the discord up and running feel free to lay them on me!

hope you enjoy!

p.s. - if you can tell me the name of the amusement park in the background picture, you get cookies.

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

Roles
1. The one who doesn't care - this person doesn't even want to be here. they do their job, they go back to the hotel, and leave at the end of the season. [male] [reserved by spookie spookie ]
2. The princess - they are being forced to work for the summer by their parental unit(s). they dont want to do the dirty work. [female] [reserved by Saturnah Saturnah ]
3. The know it all - new to this particular amusement park, though they've worked amusement parks/carnivals before, so they think they know everything. [male] [reserved by erzulie erzulie ]
4. The one who loves it there - actually enjoys their job. thinks working at an amusement park is the shit, and tries to make friends with everyone. [female] [reserved by me]
5. The ex inmate - whatever their crime was, the best job they could get now was here or this is their community service. you pick. [male] [reserved by taliaangeni taliaangeni ]
6. The free spirit - doesn't hate or love their job, but really hates being told what to do. gives out free ice cream and lets people ride twice all the time. [female] [reserved by MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ]
7. Free role - you MUST tell me your character idea BEFORE posting your CS to see if it will be approved. [female] [reserved by MoltenLightning MoltenLightning ]
8. Free role - you MUST tell me your character idea BEFORE posting your CS to see if it will be approved. [male] [reserved by Noivian Noivian ]

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

Links
interest check
ooc
characters
main thread

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
hey, nice code you've got there.

miiiight be interested in either a free role or the one who doesn't care...

hey, nice code you've got there.

miiiight be interested in either a free role or the one who doesn't care...

i got it from this kid i know...

XD

keep me posted on what you want, if you decide you wanna join!

i got it from this kid i know...

XD

keep me posted on what you want, if you decide you wanna join!
hmm well whoever they are, they make pretty cool codes

having thought it over more i definitely wanna join, i'll decide on my role as soon as i can xD

Oh! Just one role, I just picked another one besides the first role in case if someone already picked it. I should have been more clear. 😅

See, that's why I ask! XD No worries at all! I'll put you down for the one that doesn't care and invite you to the discord.

Hey. Female free role still up? Also, is this on this site or on discord? I couldn’t tell.

Interested in possibly abducting that free role... How does a thrillseeker sound?
Unless the female role you still need covered isn't the free role lol
Just lemme know; interested either way

Ooh, a thrillseeker sounds awesome! I'll add you to the PM with the discord (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back