• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Alexia just walked away from them as she didn't know how to deal with her emotions right now she just sighed looking down' i wish he could done that with my parents but no he left me gah' she thought as she crouched down to her knees she just was trying not to cry but it was so hard not to she saw the girl who is watching vix

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
Jack glares at Vix for a moment. "I'm fine Michi, I've been in worse pain. I just hope this is done with quickly."
Vix rolled his eyes at them both then says" Sawako chan gets my humour and what i mean by what i say oh well i guess it can't be helped, and i'm not going to pull punches this won't be short it's going to take me a minimum of forty minutes to do this, you two really are pea's in the same pod in so many ways, being around humans can be amusing from time to time". Ten minutes passed and the wings began to pulse again which means it's about that time, vix is about half way done with the treatment. Vix noticed from the corner of his eye and it made him kinda sad to see his childhood friend like this, 'They told me i was to blame for the death your new mum and dad even though the curse was only removable by my kind and that's why i could face you i want to save them but all they could see was a monster'.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Vix rolled his eyes at them both then says" Sawako chan gets my humour and what i mean by what i say oh well i guess it can't be helped, and i'm not going to pull punches this won't be short it's going to take me a minimum of forty minutes to do this, you two really are pea's in the same pod in so many ways, being around humans can be amusing from time to time". Ten minutes passed and the wings began to pulse again which means it's about that time, vix is about half way done with the treatment.

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowns. "I guess the poison must have been REALLY potent." He sighs. "We'd better be getting payed extra for having to deal with this shit."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns. "I guess the poison must have been REALLY potent." He sighs. "We'd better be getting payed extra for having to deal with this shit."
Vix increases his magic and one of the wings quickly starts to fade away but their not out of the woods by a long shot yet, this is really tiring but i have a job to finish off.

Sawako gave a thumbs up after what Vix said. She stared in awe as Vix was healing Jack. She looked at him. He doesn't seem affected at all. Is he sure he's poisoned? She put her arm up to her eyes as if looking at watch waiting for his healing power to finish.

Jack sighed. It still hurt like hell, but he was doing a good job of hiding that fact. "Good. We're almost done here." He mutters. As annoyed as he was, a few random thoughts passed through his head. What if he could find a way to extract that poison next time he fought a demon? All he'd have to do is create a gravitational force strong enough to crush it into pulp, and then try to determine what the poison was and separate it from the rest of the pulp. It would probably make fights a lot easier, since all he'd have to do is poison and run. Hmm...Not a bad idea, but he'd have to think about it more later.

Alexia just looked back as she heard his voice in her head' THAN WHY DID YOU LEFT WHY DID YOU WANTED ME TO SUFFER HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU YOU PUT ME THROUGH' she thought to him while yelling in her mind as she sighed' never mind we don't have to talk at all it not worth my time i rather be alone and read my books' sthe thought tears coming down her face

Sawako slid down on the floor and waited for the healing to be over with. She lightly stroked the eye patch on her eye. It hurt like hell but she didn't react not wanting to draw any attention to herself. Out of boredom she started twirling her grey hair on her finger. What am I going to do without Tokki? she thought. She hugged her knees and dug her face into her knees a tear fell down her cheek.

Vix couldn't help but smile and increases his power again after fifteen minutes or so got most of the poison out of him and then says" Ok jack the masochist this is best i can do lucky it was a medium amount and not a large or a double type of poison, now let's go and collect the reward and i want to go eat and then go shopping with my girls". Vix gave michi a grin to say i don't think he'll remember or it will seem surreal but good luck with that, he then turned to the girls and smiles and offers a his hands to help them off the ground

@Tokki @The Unamed Character

Alexia just grabbed his hand" i'm sorry i don't i be going with you guys to the shopping i'm not in the mood" she say to him" plus i'm very uncomfortable around new people" she say uncomforatable as she try to walk away from vix she was always the quite one from all her friends she just blushed a bit @Leo Radomir

Sawako wiped her eyes and stood up. She brushed the dirt off of her dress. She walked up to Vix, looked up, and asked,"Can I get a new stuffed animal?" That was the first time she talked in years. She wanted a new stuffed animal badly but not to replace Tokki but just so that she didn't feel so empty. After all it would nice to get a gift from her summoner even though she asked him for it.

Michi sighed. She stood up. "Well Jack.... I am gonna get back okay..... I um.... need to study..." she said and with that she ran out.

@JackOfHearts

Kio was leaning against the wall. She cocks her head. "Did you say, you were going to take us shopping?" she asked a bit surprised.

@Leo Radomir

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia just grabbed his hand" i'm sorry i don't i be going with you guys to the shopping i'm not in the mood" she say to him" plus i'm very uncomfortable around new people" she say uncomforatable as she try to walk away from vix she was always the quite one from all her friends she just blushed a bit @Tokki

Jack frowns. "Well...she sure seemed in a hurry..." He mutters to himself, standing up. "Ughh." He checked his back just to make sure the wings were gone. He watched Vix leave and sighed. "I'll go get my share of the reward from him later." He mutters to himself.

Sawako follows Vix over to get their reward. Yay I'm getting a gift from Vix. Sawako had a smile on her face for the first time. She observed Alexia somewhat disappointed that she didn't want to come shopping with the rest.

Jack decided that it would be a good idea to head back to school and go see how Katy was doing, and went back to the school.

Alexia just looked away as she sighed" fine i come but you your gonna buy me lets see ice cream a stuffed rabbit um new clothes" she was listing the stuff she wanted her heart is skipping a beat some how she liked him she have mix feelings about him she looked at the girl maybe her age looking at her

Vix winkes at alexia and then says" Sure whatever you want today but i'm going make you work hard for the next big treat so no slacking and falling behind the other girls otherwise i might not show you any affection". As vix walking in the middle of the three girls down the street, he slyly taps alexia's bum a couple of times then moves his hand away in away like a ninja.

@Tokki @The Unamed Character

Jack sighs, shaking his head and walking down the hall towards Katy, who had her back turned to him and was muttering something to herself. 'Perfect, it'll be so easy to scare her!'

Alexia didn't tell him about her living in the streets she looked nice and clean but in reality she was hurting inside she just walked with him as she smiled looking around as she was walking behind the others she saw kids with their parents she put headphones on so she wouldn't be able to listen to vix she felt sad about everything she looked up vix she just smiled feeling a bit happy she just burst out laughing she was happy to be with him she didn't trust anyone but him the others she was uncomfortable with the others girls

Something ticked in Sawako's head. I want affection. She looked at Vix then back down again. I will make you proud! Suddenly she had a determined look on her face. She continued walking with the rest. Sawako felt excluded from the rest so she didn't talk much. Michi never even looked at her.

@The Unamed Character[/URL]
Kio noticed it and sighed. Vix was somewhat of a perv at times. She looks on a shelf and grabs a cute dog plushie. "Do not judge me....." she said as she held it closer to her. She loved cute things although it wasn't obvious from her Personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back