• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

The Unamed Character]Michi held him in a hug "Jack..." [I]'Tell him Michi.... you can do it.' [/I]She thought to herself. "Jack.... I.... I..." she just hugged him. [I]'Ugh..... why is it so hard to say?!?!?' [/I] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Jack gives Michi a confused look. "Uh...is something wrong Michi?" He asks. He felt a sharp pain flood throughout his body. It was extreme pain, but he managed to still keep his cool, and managed make it pretty difficult to tell that he was in pain. "If there's something you have to tell me, just go ahead." 'This is what demons think excruciating pain is? Hah! Katy's hurt me more than this on more than a few occasions!'

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Vix felt his heart being sucked in and not in a good way and moved back where he was and where his arm before and says like before but this time a little angry could be felt" how many times have i told you not to air dirty laundry in front of others and i've known for a while about that half of you i just want to make you feel awkward so i never bought it up, if you bring it up again while were as a group i won't bother telling you till much later". Vix leaned in a bit more and pushed all his anger away and whispers in alexia ear in a playful yet teasing way" maybe you're the type secretly wants me to take full control and take you places other guys don't have the balls to take you too, i might be tempted to show a little of that world but then again your so innocent your head might pop".
Vix pulled back and moved to a neutral location and carry's on like nothing had happened still waiting for the group. 'I admit that was a little mean but it needed to be done because she's far to quick tempered and doesn't think things through when she's in her emotional state'.

[/QUOTE]
Alexia just look down as she blushed so much she didn't know why she was blushing so much she walked into the portal Alexia felt bad for making him so angry she was angry she just wanted to scream at him for leaving' has vix knew about me being a warewolf he know the real me i keep hidden from others' she thought

The Unamed Character]Michi sighed and then said with tears in her eyes. "I love you.... and I don't want you to die...." she said as she looked him in the eyes with tears streaming down. "Please....." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Jack blushes. '...Did she just say she loved me, or am I hearing things?...' Jack smiles. "Hey, come on Michi, you know that I'm not going to die from some stupid little poison. Soon enough we'll have collected our reward and then we can get rid of this stupid poison." 'Hopefully the wings will go away with the poison.'

The Unamed Character] [COLOR=#0080ff]Michi nodded as tears came down. "L-lets get the poison taken care of first.... okay" she said as she helped him up "Let's go......"[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]

Kio came to Vix "You alright Vix?" she asked him as her scythe dissapeared.

@Leo Radomir
Vix looks at kio and says" For now i'm fine but jack on the other hand if he doesn't get his ass in gear will find his mana being drained as a side effect and that's the last stage of this type of poison, so let's hurry to the center and i can heal him properly there". 'that was a slight lie i'm not completly fine but i have enough to heal him and get back but this is going to come back to bite me in the ass later, i feel kinda sorry the girls will have to carry me back'.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Time skip back?)

[/QUOTE]
Well they still have heal jack and collect reward and i want to take the girls shopping, it gives kio a chance to be a little bit naughty and take advantage and hug vix's arm as they walk etc

The Unamed Character] [COLOR=#0080ff]Michi nodded as tears came down. "L-lets get the poison taken care of first.... okay" she said as she helped him up "Let's go......"[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]

Kio came to Vix "You alright Vix?" she asked him as her scythe dissapeared.

@Leo Radomir
Jack sighs. "Fine, fine. I still think we should collect the reward first, but if you're that concerned then we can get the poison taken care of first."

Vix sighed and says" We're heading into town so we can head to the healing center with still have a couple of hours before the effects of the mana burn start's then it won't be so easy to say you fine because mana burning effects mana recovery and the body at the same time which is a real bore it's happened to me before". Vix starts to time travel into town in takes about an hour and ten minutes pass and vix grits his teeth, 'shit that took way to long because of the amount of people i had to take we still have fifty minutes and the center is about half an hour away'.

The Unamed Character]"I got him Vix...." Michi said as she rushed him to the Clinic. She did not let anyone get in her way and she got him there in about 15 minutes. She gets inside the Clinic and sets him down on the seats [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20955-leo-radomir/ said:
@Leo Radomir[/URL] @JackOfHearts
The wings start to get brighter and then puts his hands near jack and his hands start to glow blue and he slowly starts to draw the poison out and says" This is going to hurt more than i care to think about bare with me, it's better than the latter, you'll probably feel groggy and limp later but that should fade a few days later".

JackOfHearts said:
Jack smiles. "Meh, it can't hurt me more than Katy does when I piss her off. I'll be fine."
The wings began to glow brighter making it harder for vix to pull out the poison, and the pain would soon come back with it, vix smirked and said" go figure with your personality".

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]The wings began to glow brighter making it harder for vix to pull out the poison, and the pain would soon come back with it, vix smirked and said" go figure with your personality".

[/QUOTE]
Jack winced. "Oh, what's THAT supposed to mean? Is that supposed to be an insult or something?"

JackOfHearts said:
Jack winced. "Oh, what's THAT supposed to mean? Is that supposed to be an insult or something?"
Vix gently laughed and said" Exactly what it means jack if you can't figure that out then it means you don't see what's wrong with how things are now, well it's not me gets the stuffing beaten out of them so good luck with that, and the pain will come back so you might want to hold mrs cliche hand for this".

The Unamed Character]Michi looked at him angrily. "Not the time Vix...." she said as she looked towards Jack. "How do you feel?" she asked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20955-leo-radomir/ said:
@Leo Radomir[/URL] @JackOfHearts
Vix smiled coldly and says" I'm healing him aren't i and i was only half joking about the hand thing, the pain part coming back isn't though i'd say about five to ten minutes tops before it comes back".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back