• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

The Unamed Character

Queen of the Damned
In the world of Mian, There are many races that live in peace. That is, until the first summoners came along. when they first appeared, they did not know how to control their powers, but many wanted to help them. So the ones without the powers of the summoners took it upon themselves to learn their ways. These people are called "Champions" and fight for the Summoners they have decided to help. Now there is a school for many summoners and their champions to learn to use their powers and abilities. But there is a darkness coming as this new generation rolls in, and they may be the planets only hope. Will you help?

(Disclaimer: I will allow you to be any race you would like as long as you follow the rules in the overview)

Last edited by a moderator:
Michi walks down the hall and stops at the job board. She always liked to see what kind of things needed to be done. "Anything to get off this floating rock....." she said as she looked through the lists.

"Finally something we both agree on..." Kio said as she came up next to Michi

@Leo Radomir @JackOfHearts

The Unamed Character]Michi walks down the hall and stops at the job board. She always liked to see what kind of things needed to be done. "Anything to get off this floating rock....." she said as she looked through the lists. "Finally something we both agree on..." Kio said as she came up next to Michi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20955-leo-radomir/ said:
@Leo Radomir[/URL] @JackOfHearts
Vix smirked and said" It's true in this case i'm fed up of running errands for the teachers but what are the jobs and how much do they pay, after all food and other expenses don't come off the apple true despite how some people may think it does". Vix didn't bother to wait for the other two and his eye quickly went to a very hard job on the board and he grabbed it and then after a minute or so said" Kio this one is a keep it says were to get rid of four a class demons and fallen angels the rewards huge as well, time to get work kio the jobs pretty far and remote from here so i have to hire a guild and transport i just hope there's no monkey biz i'm not in the mood for that crap after the teacher hulled my ass up extra early because he forgot to write out the lesson plans for the week".

Vix then turned and began to walk off not really in the mood to talk right now, he would let them do the taking if they wanted in. He doesn't hate them but they are to living for his liking right now and he just wants to go back to sleep for a couple of hours or so.

The Unamed Character]Michi walks down the hall and stops at the job board. She always liked to see what kind of things needed to be done. "Anything to get off this floating rock....." she said as she looked through the lists. "Finally something we both agree on..." Kio said as she came up next to Michi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20955-leo-radomir/ said:
@Leo Radomir[/URL] @JackOfHearts
Jack sighs, heading down the hall at a rather brisk pace with a tiny pebble revolving around his hand like a tiny planet. "Hey, any good jobs Michi?" He asks, the pebble slowly floating into the palm of his hand. He stopped walking right next to Michi. "Preferably somethin' that pays well. I mean, at this point I'll take pretty much anything. I'm getting a bit bored around here." He says, tossing the pebble into the air and catching it over and over and over again.

"Hey Vix...." Kio said as she walked with him. "You forgetting something?" She asked as she showed him her crystal to get through the barrier. "You forget it almost every time."

Michi smiled back at Jack then walked up to Vix "Hey.... you said four right..... that is to big of a job for just two people...." she then looked back at Jack. "How bout we tag along?" she asked

@JackOfHearts @Leo Radomir

The Unamed Character]"Hey Vix...." Kio said as she walked with him. "You forgetting something?" She asked as she showed him her crystal to get through the barrier. "You forget it almost every time." Michi smiled back at Jack then walked up to Vix "Hey.... you said four right..... that is to big of a job for just two people...." she then looked back at Jack. "How bout we tag along?" she asked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL] @Leo Radomir
Vix took the crystal semi coldly replied" I'm going to put you to extra work later this week for being a pain in the ass and i guess it would help". He tossed his share of the money in a pouch to michi then said since your tagging along you can deal with the guid and all it's best in my current mood anyways". Vix would make it up to kio later but right now his darker nature is coming close to fully coming out after four days of working his ass off in secret to help the bloody teachers and the idiots in 4 D most of them could jump through a flying donut and off a cliff for all he cares kio and few others were the ones worth his time and value him as the class leader

Kio sighed. She expected that. "No sir...." she said Nonchalantly. It was one of the reasons she stayed silent most of the time. But she knew the better side of Vix.

Michi smiled "Thanks Vix." she said as she went over to Jack. She handed him the pouch. "Come on.... we are going n a collab mission" she said as she smiled and pulled his arm along. 'this may be the closest I get to holding his hand.' She thought as she pulled him

@JackOfHearts @Leo Radomir

The Unamed Character]Kio sighed. She expected that. "No sir...." she said Nonchalantly. It was one of the reasons she stayed silent most of the time. But she knew the better side of Vix. Michi smiled "Thanks Vix." she said as she went over to Jack. She handed him the pouch. "Come on.... we are going n a collab mission" she said as she smiled and pulled his arm along.[I] 'this may be the closest I get to holding his hand.' [/I]She thought as she pulled him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
Jack smiled. "Alrighty then, anything's better than staying around here any longer." He says, dropping the pebble. "So, please fill me in here. What's the mission, and what's the reward?"

"Ask Vix...." Michi said "He is the one that is letting us go." she said as she was thinking about when she would tell him. 'After this mission' Crossed her mind for about the fiftieth time. "But apparently we have to take out four A class Demons and a couple fallen angels" she said

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Ask Vix...." Michi said "He is the one that is letting us go." she said as she was thinking about when she would tell him. 'After this mission' Crossed her mind for about the fiftieth time. "But apparently we have to take out four A class Demons and a couple fallen angels" she said

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiles. "Four A class demons and a couple of fallen angels, eh? Sounds like fun." He says, shrugging. "A hell of alot more fun then sticking around here." The pebble flies back into the palm of his hand.

The Unamed Character] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
(Forgot to tag)
Vix sighed and then sighed and then said" It's as michi says, thing is with these types jobs is there not often completely honest so expect a couple more angels to pop up like magic, i hate these kind of jobs in that aspect but the money is worth it, and fun my ass but i will admit one thing i do love to beat the crap out of fallen and angel far more than demons because their so full of their own self righteous crap". Vix paused for a minute or so then said" Watch out for sudden vanishing unlike me who can do the same and see them it's harder for others that aren't used to fighting like that". Vix jumps on the platform at the end of the hall and gives the others a look to say hurry up.

Michi nodded "Yep.... Hey... If you need me summon me okay...." she said with a smile "You know I have to do something here..." she said with a sigh. " 'I wish I could go with him this time... but Miss Clarity wanted me to do something today..' she thought with another sigh.

Kio sighed "I have to go with Michi sir..." she said silently. "Miss Clarity wanted us to do something, she wasn't very clear on the instructions....." she said with a shrug.

@Leo Radomir @JackOfHearts

JackOfHearts said:
Jack smiled. "You got it, Michi. See ya later, or, well, if I need you." He says before jumping onto the platform with Vix. "Alrighty then. Let's get this mission started." He says, tossing the pebble into the air and catching it over and over and over once again.
Vix mood went from bad to worst and said very coldly" So flipping typical of her she's in charge of 4C if i remember right their the other idiot class and if possible try to get off early i have a bad feeling about this up coming fight and i'll leave jack to handle the rest".

The Void was quiet.

Quiet tended to make things dull, and Rasteva hated dull things. Unfortunately for the Daemon there was not much they could do about it. If one wanted to travel between Universes, between Dimensions, they had to do so by entering the Void between them.

It was by far the worst way to travel in the Daemon's opinion.

Rasteva would have let out a sigh of irritation had then been able to sigh at all. So instead they steeled their resolve and pressed onward through the all consuming silence.

The Daemon had no idea where or even WHEN they were travelling to, but they hoped that wherever they ended up was at least marginally interesting.

And had someone to talk to.

It was really too quiet in the Void.....

Michi sighs. "I am sorry..." she said as she looked back. Miss Clarity was right behind the two. "Okay girls" Miss Clarity said "Time for the thing I mentioned" she said as she walked away.

Both Kio and Michi Saighed and said "Yes Ma'am..." at the same time as they walked away

@Leo Radomir @JackOfHearts (I need to get off so that is why I am doing this. See ya guys later)

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Vix mood went from bad to worst and said very coldly" So flipping typical of her she's in charge of 4C if i remember right their the other idiot class and if possible try to get off early i have a bad feeling about this up coming fight and i'll leave jack to handle the rest".

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighs, sending the pebble flying into Vix's head hard enough for it to sting slightly. "Oh shut up already. Let's just get outta here and go get this mission completed. Stop complaining. This'll be pretty easy, anyway."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs, sending the pebble flying into Vix's head hard enough for it to sting slightly. "Oh shut up already. Let's just get outta here and go get this mission completed. Stop complaining. This'll be pretty easy, anyway."
Vix coldly smirked and then said" The only time i've seen you do things properly is in serious battles so don't give me crap considering i'm on five hours of sleep for the four days and don't assume it will be easy their a class or higher for a reason". ' he's lucky not have to deal with my class god they suck sometimes i wish i was in there class at least the kids there aren't dumb asses '. The teleportation pad took them to the outskirts of town right in front of the guid building.

There was a slight disturbance not far off.

This was good, it meant that the Rasteva was nearing the edge of another Dimension.

Pushing themselves forward the Daemon lifted a clawed gauntlet, swiping at the darkness in front of them. The Darkness began to tear and give way, light filtering in. Had they even had eyes, Rasteva would have been surely blinded. Instead they the pushed their head out of the tear in the void, gazing around.

The Daemon was immediately confronted with a face full of grass, and had to pull back a bit as they realized the rend they'd opened into this Reality had left them hanging upside down. The tear was closed quickly as another one opened a to take its place a moment later. Stepping out of the Void heavily, Rasteva gazed around not seeing anything of immediate interest. The area was calm and quiet, and the Daemon took a moment to get their bearings.

Rasteva was not alone.

The Daemon knew a magical presence when it felt one, and several powerful auras were gathered not far off.

This could be good. Companions to assist the Daemon in whatever world they had found themselves in.

And if they proved to be less than friendly, then a fight would surely improve Rasteva's mood.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Vix coldly smirked and then said" The only time i've seen you do things properly is in battles so don't give me crap considering i'm on five hours of sleep for the four days and don't assume it will be easy their a class or higher for a reason". ' he's lucky not have to deal with my class god they suck sometimes i wish i was in there class at least the kids there aren't dumb asses '. The teleportation pad took them to the outskirts of town right in front of the guid building.

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed. "I'll give you crap if I want to give you crap, Vix. It would be a smart idea not to tell me what to do. I'd LIKE to be nice, but your attitude's really pissing me off. Let's get this mission done, before I get even more pissed off." He says angrily.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighed. "I'll give you crap if I want to give you crap, Vix. It would be a smart idea not to tell me what to do. I'd LIKE to be nice, but your attitude's really pissing me off. Let's get this mission done, before I get even more pissed off." He says angrily.
Vix burst out laughing for a couple of minutes and then says calmly"the way your talking like you could beat me hands down, have you ever heard of the boy tried to reach the sun with wax wings, that is very very relevant to so many arrogant toss pots like you think their untouchable as the story goes it has a ugly ending".

Last of all i don't give a crap your not the first human to try and threaten or not like me and you won't be the last i'm a demonic werewolf it comes with the package lots of humans hate my kind and here's kickers as it stands now there's next there's next no reason for me to save you, say i don't know angel or demon has you pinned down and such, you can't heal like or can't teleport like me without the circle, but hey i'll sit back and watch see how fantastic you do i'm mr invincible".
Vix mood went up ten fold he never liked jack to start with and finds so many humans to be a race of crap ignorant and arrogant and stupid beings. Vix walks into the building and goes up to the counter and places the paper on the desk and does some sign lang and waits for the man behind the desk to talk and such.

A few hours later when they had got to the destination Vix got up and stretches arms on land sees four of both just as he thought there might be and walked up to the ledge and sat down waiting to see my nob end i'm mr invincible would do now faced with a lot of shit storm to deal with.

Michi and Kio bumped each other on the way with Miss Clarity. The two did not get on the best of terms but they both thought that their summoners were good friends so they acted like the both of them were best of friends. Sometimes they were good with each other but not all the time. "I wonder what she wants with us?" Michi said with a sigh

Michi sighed "And of course it is this..." she said as they went into the gym. They were both the top of their classes so Miss Clarity thought it was 'appropriate' for them to train about 24/7. "Miss Clarity....." Michi said "We were just about to go on a huge mission so... see ya..." She said as she pulled Kio out the door as they left and went to the exit. "They may Have gone already, so now we have to wait until we are summoned...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back