• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Alexia just is summon she looked at vix she had mix feelings about him she just slapped him as she grip on her bow" what you want sir" she sounding mad. She saw how shocked he was for slapping him" vix we talk later" she say to him she is annoyed with him.

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia just is summon she looked at vix she had mix feelings about him she just slapped him as she grip on her bow" what you want sir" she sounding mad. She saw how shocked he was for slapping him" vix we talk later" she say to him she is annoyed with him.
Vix gently sighed and then says" I had that coming and yeah but lets make it a couple of days alexia this fights going to take a lot out of me, also kio this is going to be a divide and conquer mission and by all means don't get hit by the beams their deadly to our kind, also being around you is kinda fun and thanks for staying by my side i know i'm not an easy summoner to deal with". Vix rubs his head and then looks at them both and smiles softly for a change' that was a little awkward to say the least they are special to me and what's with the cliche line gezz well go figure with jack as her master'.

@Tokki

Last edited by a moderator:
The Unamed Character]Michi draws her electric Katanas as she gets onto the field. Michi liked to do a phrase as well (Phrases are not required.) "This will be Electrifying." she said with a giggle as she put her Katanas to her sides as she smiled. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Jack sighs in relief. What had previously been a poor situation was now at least salvageable, or, well, survivable, at the least. "Hey, Michi, there are a hell of a lot of fallen angels. Take out as many as you can, I'll keep them off your back, and try to keep them from hitting you. Be careful, alright? If you have to, then make a run for it."

Kio nodded "Thank you.... and as you wish.." she said as she rushed into the battle. she turned into the color of her back ground as did her scythe. She jumped and took a demons head clean off. She stood up and was twirling her scythe. It wasn't seen, but she was smiling and a small tear of joy came to her face. "I will make you proud..." she silently said as she stopped twirling her scythe and jumped over a beam doing that back jump thing where her back is near the beam and it barely misses her back.

@Leo Radomir

Michi giggled "You got it." she said as the lights on her suit started to glow brighter. "Kio.... Let's do it!" she yelled as she ran forward, her Katanas seemed to spark even more as she ran. She suddenly jumped into the air. Kio landed and readied her scythe as Michi landed on the curved blades blunt side. She twirls and launches Michi straight for the Fallen Angels. Michi holds her Katanas out to the side and twirls as she flys through the air. She lands behind a couple Fallen angels as they fall to the ground un-moving. She stands up and gives a thumbs up as they go back to fighting.

@JackOfHearts

(I'm not sure how to start so how my character shows up might not make sense.)

Sawako appeared during the battle with her stuffed bunny Tokki at hand and her scythe on her back. She saw the few dark angels and demons left fighting a few people unknown to her. She saw one of the angels attempting to take Tokki so she let out a high pitched scream and took out her scythe. She used her telekinesis to keep Tokki floating above her head as she held her massive Scythe. She had an angry look on her face ready to dismember the beast that tried to take her precious bunny away from her. She leaped into the air spinning 180 degrees and she came down slicing it's wings clean off. When she landed on the ground her hair was in her face and Tokki fell softly on the ground.

@JackOfHearts @Leo Radomir @The Unamed Character

@JackOfHearts[/URL]
(K)

Jack smiles. "This is gonna hurt." He says, thousands of tiny pebbles orbiting around his hand like planets in a solar system. One by one he launched them at terminal velocity at the fallen angels in rapid succession, two at a time, aiming for the eyes. Most of the pebbles hit their targets with the accuracy of a sniper, going straight into the fallen angel's eyes, but some did miss, flying off into the distance for miles. "Huh. It's a lot easier to hit things with pebbles than with boulders."

Alexia just looked at him" whatever" she say getting ready for fight as she got out her arrows she is a distance fighter she didn't like using her sword. She didn't look at him she is very angry she will act very codly she hated the fact vix lift after her parents death, @Leo Radomir

There was a commotion coming from the direction of the Aura's Rasteva had sensed previously.

Rasteva paused for a moment, clawed gauntlet reaching towards their back to grasp at the Polearm secured there. Gripping the bladed weapon tightly, the armored figure pressed forward the sounds of battle growing louder.

Popping their horned helm over a rise, Rasteva took a moment to observe the beings currently locked in combat. Had they been capable of sneering, the armored figure would have done so without hesitation.

Demons, were not new to Rasteva. Especially when Mortals had the bad habit of confusing the armored figure with their ilk. The Daemon usually made it a point to kill Demons on sight, not out of a sense of Justice prevailing over Evil, but because Rasteva found them to be irritating in all forms.

The only thing that irritated the armored figure more that Demons, was what lied on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Angels did not hold Rasteva in high regard, and were quick to display their disdain for them by making attempts on the Daemon's life. This was a courtesy that Rasteva was always more than happy to return.

The armored figure watched as a variety of Mortals engaged the Supernatural beings with varying degrees of success. These creatures did not seem particularly powerful, which would explain the ongoing disarray set in front of Rasteva. It was obvious that this was a learning experience.

Rasteva hoped that whoever was teaching these children, failed every last one of them.

Moving to stand, the armored titan gripped their Polearm in one hand, and approached the ongoing battle. Swinging the bladed weapon in a Horizontal arc, the Daemon barreled towards the nearest Demon, intent on cleaving it in two.

SOMEONE had to teach these children the proper way to fight.

Alexia saw another demon as she almost shut him byt she had a feeling he was bad as she smiled hitting the deamons helping the others. Alexia was just shoting the demons there was too many as she look at the good demon as she sighed" who are you" she asked fighting.

Sawako stood up and brushed herself off. She turned to see another unfamiliar being joining the battle field. She thought nothing of it and continued fighting. She quickly dashed toward a demon and sliced it's head clean off, breathing heavily. She turned her scythe into a hammer, leapt up and hammered the ground causing pieces of dirt and rock fly into the air causing some of her enemies to bounce back. A demon came running up to her and cut off a small piece of her hair. When she realized this, her eyes turned a dark black and she went ballistic. She turned her hammer back into a scythe and ran after three demons. She extended her weapon outward and cut her enemies in half. As they fell to the ground she stood there letting the others fight.

@Zeldafangirl @Ramjammer @JackOfHearts @Leo Radomir

Despite their claims of superiority, and absolute power it went without saying that Angels died quite easily. Rasteva ground their heel into a fallen Angel's skull, disgust roiling through them as its life was snuffed out.

"Pathetic and Unworthy."

To say that they were disappointed would be an understatement. Rasteva had HOPED for a battle, they had HOPED for a fight.

Instead they were left with a chore, something that could only be compared to taking out the trash. The Daemon gazed around, noting that the Mortals seemed to be holding their own rather well. And if a team of Children could fend off a group of supernatural beings, then it was obvious that Rasteva was not needed as much as they had previously assumed.

Rasteva turned to leave, Polearm settled on their shoulder as they stepped over fallen corpses.

"This One is not needed here.....Do as you please."

A loud voice came from the sky and says" The proto types proved useless next time we shall come ourselves so enjoy your short victory for now, and you human male friend is poisoned by one of the demon's it's effects will kick in vary soon if he doesn't which to die then he should get a very good healer, well that said i'll see you around i'm going enjoy watching your struggle next time".

Vix gently sighed and said" if i'm not mistake a pair of purple demon wings will appear on jack's back from the poison, we need get to a place where i can heal him properly after that we can go and collect our reward and then i'll take my champions shopping since i haven't been able to do much for them lately and it would be wrong not to after completing the mission".

Alexia looked up in the sky' what was that' she thought as she looked at vix she couldn't stay mad at him forever she needed to talk to him somehow she was shy she had to express her feelings to him @Leo Radomir

Alexia just looked down she haven't told him about being half warewolf" why did you left after my parents die i know how you feel i'm sorta half warewolf" she told him. She just sighed she couldn't be mad at him forever as she sighed" i forgiven you but you have to get me to trust you again i mean you left me alone i'm a orphan" she told him. @Leo Radomir

Zeldafangirl said:
Alexia just looked down she haven't told him about being half warewolf" why did you left after my parents die i know how you feel i'm sorta half warewolf" she told him. She just sighed she couldn't be mad at him forever as she sighed" i forgiven you but you have to get me to trust you again i mean you left me alone i'm a orphan" she told him. @Leo Radomir
Vix felt his heart being sucked in and not in a good way and moved back where he was and where his arm before and says like before but this time a little angry could be felt" how many times have i told you not to air dirty laundry in front of others and i've known for a while about that half of you i just want to make you feel awkward so i never bought it up, if you bring it up again while were as a group i won't bother telling you till much later". Vix leaned in a bit more and pushed all his anger away and whispers in alexia ear in a playful yet teasing way" maybe you're the type secretly wants me to take full control and take you places other guys don't have the balls to take you too, i might be tempted to show a little of that world but then again your so innocent your head might pop".

Vix pulled back and moved to a neutral location and carry's on like nothing had happened still waiting for the group. 'I admit that was a little mean but it needed to be done because she's far to quick tempered and doesn't think things through when she's in her emotional state'.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]
Vix gently sighed and said" if i'm not mistake a pair of purple demon wings will appear on jack's back from the poison, we need get to a place where i can heal him properly after that we can go and collect our reward and then i'll take my champions shopping since i haven't been able to do much for them lately and it would be wrong not to after completing the mission".

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowns. "Poison? The hell? That's just a plain lame way to try and kill someone." He mutters to himself. "I mean, yeah it's effective, but it's also just a cowardly and way too slow way to kill somebody." He mutters to himself. At least the fight was over. He spared a glance at Sawako and Rasteva, having not noticed them before. "Hmm? Where'd they come from?..." He mutters to himself.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns. "Poison? The hell? That's just a plain lame way to try and kill someone." He mutters to himself. "I mean, yeah it's effective, but it's also just a cowardly and way too slow way to kill somebody." He mutters to himself. At least the fight was over. He spared a glance at Sawako and Rasteva, having not noticed them before. "Hmm? Where'd they come from?..." He mutters to himself.
Vix quickly opens the portal and says" This poison isn't normal is very painful and fairly fast acting poison and takes a while to fully get out of the system, check your back to see if the wings are there and them i don't know about him, but sawako is my third champion it seems there was a glitch in the summoning system".

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Vix quickly opens the portal and says" This poison isn't normal is very painful even though it's a slow acting poison and takes a while to fully get out of the system, check your back to see if the wings are there and them i don't know about him, but sawako is my third champion it seems there was a glitch in the summoning system".

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowns. "Stupid fucking poison." He mutters, checking his back. "Yep. The wings are there alright. Damn it." He sighs. "Is it supposed to hurt or something, because I'm not feeling anything, other than extreme anger about being poisoned."

Michi ran over to Jack. "Jack! are you Okay?!?!" she asked worried. "I saw it but I was fighting and then..." she stammered "if I was here you wouldn't be poisoned......" she said as she tried to hold back her tears. Was she still afraid to tell him even though he was going to die and this may be the last chance she would get. (Side note:I know he won't die that easily)

@JackOfHearts

The Unamed Character] [COLOR=#0080ff]Michi ran over to Jack. "Jack! are you Okay?!?!" she asked worried. "I saw it but I was fighting and then..." she stammered "if I was here you wouldn't be poisoned......" she said as she tried to hold back her tears. Was she still afraid to tell him even though he was going to die and this may be the last chance she would get. (Side note:I know he won't die that easily)[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]
Jack sighs. "Oh come on Michi, it's my own fault that I let that demon hit me. Don't blame yourself here. Anyway, I'll be fine. Takes more than a bit of poison to kill me." He says, shrugging. "Anyway, let's just go collect the reward, and then get rid of this stupid poison."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back