• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey (Accepting Champions)

Sheik's emotionless face changed when she gave her best attempt at a friendly smile back, but it was quickly pushed away, "You too... You were one of the Champions that went with Aries on her last mission, right?" 'Why is everyone here so friendly here? I wish I wasn't so akward.' @Xelvere

Last edited by a moderator:
"I was, we went on a mission to exterminate a small group of fallen angels" He replied. Kelvian noticed the attempted smile. I wonder if she feels awkward? I guess I don't look like the most friendly person, And technically I'm not. But she knows Aries and I'm curious about both of they're abilities... @AdorkableMew

"I see," she replied. She scanned him for a second, evaluating him. 'He seems curious and strong... Maybe he wants to know of my strength...?' "May I ask if you are a Champion or a Summoner?" @Xelvere

"I am a Champion" He answered. He almost laughed to himself inside his own head a little as he noticed the look she gave him. I've evaluated many people before, I know that look. "If you don't mind me asking, How many Champions do you have besides Aries?" @AdorkableMew

"Only Aries, actually," she answered, "I wanted another, but I don't know him enough. I'm not sure if he wants me to be his Summoner. I haven't seen him around, anyways. Do you have a Summoner?" @Xelvere

"I do indeed, He's quite the talented fighter. I saw you were talking to Crescendo, Do you know him?" Kelvian asked. I already know that Aries was playing a little matchmaker for Summoner and Champion, But judging by what Sheik said shes unsure about Crescendo. I doubt I've seen all he can do but from what I can tell he's pretty damn good.

@AdorkableMew

"I don't know him, necessarily. But, he does seem to be strong. He seems confident, so I assume that he's an offensive fighter; I need an offensive Champian to work alongside Aries, so that I can have offensive and defensive advantages. 'He seems interested in fighting skills and he's confident in his Summoner. I wonder...' @Xelvere

"I see. That is a good idea, I see most summoners trying to work for an offensive and a defensive champion most of the time" Aries didn't seem very offensive from earlier when we were fighting because I never saw her really do anything besides capture the leader. That being said I wasn't sure if she was mainly a defensive champion, I guess now I know... @AdorkableMew

She shrugged and said, "I don't care if it's common. I just want to make sure I have the advantages. Anyways, what kind of Champion are you? Defensive or offensive?" 'I'm actually starting to get curious about this guy.' @Xelvere

Aries sighed loudly, she was left behind unintentionally again for the third time in such a short time span. She got up and begin to walk aimlessly around the school, searching for a quiet place to be alone, 'as I always am.' Quickly, she excluded such thoughts as those she hated to think of. Bringing negativity won't bring the past back anymore. After awhile, Aries spotted a beautiful tree, which branches extended down and over half the garden, in which left her breathless for a moment. She sat down and got comfortable, then pulled out the money that someone 'accidently' dropped. Aries knew they didn't drop up, but whoever would ask would get that lie. She hummed happily, moving the money around in her hand, letting the light reflect off of it as she thought about recent events in her life.

(Finally back from my long trip, I apologize!) Crescendo sat at his desk and started to sketch a small bunny in a field surrounded by wolves, "Mmm, it's been a while since I've worked on such a theme." He would smile, examining his work from arms length away.

"I am highly offensive. As you can see I wear little to no armor at all" He replied. To be honest the phrase 'The best defense is a good offense' is extremely accurate for me. @AdorkableMew

'I knew it. He's confident in himself. He likes a challenge. He's probably interested in my power.' "Yes, I did notice. In fact, I wear little armor as well." @Xelvere

"Maybe at some point we could have a match in the arena? If you wouldn't mind" Kelvian asked as he brushed his hand through his hair quickly. Usually I prefer to know what my opponent it capable of completely before I go asking them for matches. That being said, from what I can tell she is nice, and it would be more of a friendly match so I think it would be alright. I'm dying for a really good fight and she seems strong so I am curious As Kelvian was thinking to himself he noticed Gryphon turning the corner and heading down the hall towards him.

Gryphon was listening to one of his favorite tracks of music as he made his way toward the job board. If I can find something good it might peak Kelvian's interest. But honestly he seems more interested in finding someone strong to fight against. The fallen angels didn't really do it for him... I wonder if demons are stronger? Jack told me they were pretty strong. Still though, I can get where Kelvian is coming from. I would like to fight someone as well, but still. He made it to the job board and tried to find a mission involving demons. They seem to be the strongest enemy at this point although I'm really not sure if thats saying much. After scanning the board several times he let out a sigh of disappointment. Nothing. I guess most of the other students already took all the demon missions. I'm not surprised though. I guess I'll go find Kelvian. He thought to himself as he headed down the hall. He probably went to go find food but I seriously doubt he's still eating. I guess I'll run around the halls near the cafeteria until I find him. After looking through the halls for about twenty minutes he turned left and saw Kelvian talking with a girl. She looks familiar? He tried to remember. Oh right, she's in my class. He started walking towards them as he waved hello

@AdorkableMew

Sheik shrugged as a small smile appeared in her face, and this time it seemed more natural, "Alright. I wouldn't mind a friendly match. Practice is good anyways." Her face went back to being emotionless when she noticed Gryphon. 'He's in our class too. He must be Kelvian's Summoner? Probably. He seems pretty laid back, though...' Sheik gave a single wave back, unsure if it as to the both of them or just to Kelvian. 'I wonder if he remembers my name from class...? I doubt it. I'm not exactly noticeable or memorable.' @Xelvere

Kelvian noticed the smile and he himself smiled. He turned to Gryphon. "Hey" I wonder if he has a job? That would be kind of nice.

Gryphon smiled "Hey!" He turned to Sheik. "Ahhh... Sheen? Is it?" Gryphon said a bit nervously. Shit, I totally messed that up, I doubt that's her name but oh well. He looked at Kelvian. I swear he has been smiling more then usual since he's gotten here...

@AdorkableMew

Sheik shrugged, trying to relieve Gryphon of his nervousness, "Close enough. It's Sheik." 'He is Gryphon, right? Yeah, I'm pretty sure.' "You're... Gryphon," she asked, doubtfully. @Xelvere

Gryphon nodded "Yeah that's me" he said with a smile. Gryphon looked at Kelvian "Do you happen to have any idea where one of those arenas are?" He asked.

"As a matter of fact I do" Kelvian responded. "We were just talking about having a match."

Gryphon's eyes showed excitement in them "That would be fun" Kelvian seems to keep meeting more and more people. Connections are good though. And the people he seems to be getting along with are nice from what I can tell

@AdorkableMew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back