• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ❝ studioジブリ. ❞ ┊02

paradise

⭑ 악마┊ 𝓌on't let you go
[div class=variables]
[div class=container] [div class=info] [div class=image]
[div class=text] [div class=title]ghibli [div class=icon][/div][/div] [div class=details] [div class=tag]current craving[/div] our own version of the studio ghibli movies.

[div class=tag]about me[/div] advanced. 3 / 4 paragraphs min. quality > quantity. i write as both genders.

[div class=tag]themes[/div] slice of life. fantasy. romance. ghibli vibes. [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=content] こんにちは beauties. this search is dedicated to those of you interested in doing our own version of some of the studio ghibli movies or in the very least, a story that takes certain elements from these films ;; however, i'm willing to play an older haku for the spirited away prompts.

whisper of the heart ( 笑 )
" i'm afraid of everything but you make me want to live. "
" you're not that good yet but i can teach you how to be better ! "
" i thought my crush was going to be charming but he's actually very rude ! "
" the grandpa who owns the antique shop up the road has a cute grandson. "

spirited away ( 笑 )
" i woke up in the spirit world. have i died? please tell me i'm not dead. "
" you're a spirit here? well. why are you staring at me with those lovey eyes? "
" i thought the spirit world was a joke but i'm stuck here now so ! "
" you tricked me into coming here? all because i look like your first love?! "

howl's moving castle ( 笑 )
" i was cursed by a witch and i need your help so please help me? "
" you're a handsome wizard and i confessed to you while drunk. "
" the witch of the waste is after me but i've got no magic ; save me. "
" i managed to save you, an infamous wizard & now you owe me? "
or anything with howl pendragon x oc if you think you can accurately play him.

kiki's delivery service ( 笑 )
" you're the cute witch next door and i've just moved in. "
" you caught me staring at you for the third time and now you're shouting at me. "
" we're both new to magic so let's learn together and go on stupid adventures. "
" i kissed a sleeping human boy because he was cute but now we're bound by magic. "
i'll be adding mononoke, earthsea n' arrietty prompts later. [/div][/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/❀-—-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦-𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯.466575/[/div] [class=variables] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; --color: #2dd5f6; [/class] [class=container] max-width: 400px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #f2f2f2; margin: auto; background: #fff; color: #000; [/class] [class=info] display: flex; flex-direction: row; width: 100%; justify-content: space-evenly; margin-bottom: 20px; [/class] [class=icon] display: inline; color: var(--color); font-size: 27px; padding-left: 2px; [/class] [class=content] height: 300px; overflow-y: auto; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=image] width: 35%; height: 200px; background: url(https://i.ibb.co/ZTqK4PV/ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class=text] width: 60%; margin-left: 5%; height: 200px; overflow: auto; [/class] [class=title] font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 5px; [/class] [class=details] height: 142px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=tag] font-weight: bold; color: var(--color); [/class] [class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 10px; font-family: Avenir; color: #2dd5f6; [/class] [/div][div class=variables][/div]

Oh my god!!! I love those movies! I can't believe Hayao Miyazaki doesn't do it anymore for Studio Ghibli! :( I loved those films! I'd do anything to watch them again!

That's so amazing! I wish I had the entire collection too! Unfortunately, we had them on DVD and they got scratched up. So, I'll probably look for some DVD copies, and I may do that when I move out of my childhood home...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back